Start by marking “Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)

Rebellion

(The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #2)

Everything changed the night he betrayed me, and now, the game has entered a new level.

Galen did me a favor, reminding me the only person I can count on is myself, and I’m more determined than ever to avenge my father’s death and avoid the destiny Sinner has mapped out for me.

Saint is used to calling the shots, but there are new rules, my rules, and if he wants me in his l
Published April 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Rebellion, please sign up.
Siobhan Davis Reign, the third and final book in the series, is releasing on July 9th. Available to preorder now from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08…moreReign, the third and final book in the series, is releasing on July 9th. Available to preorder now from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08...(less)
House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. MaasThe House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. KluneAmerican Dirt by Jeanine CumminsThe Vanishing Half by Brit BennettThe Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
Best Books of 2020
1,247 books — 1,749 voters
Roadie by C.M. StunichMoxie by C.M. StunichGroupie by C.M. StunichRebellion by Siobhan DavisPack Darling - Part One by Lola Rock
RH with MM
44 books — 28 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
I loved the first book and this was even better!

This book had so much action, suspense and mystery. It starts right where Resurrection left off and I actually went back and read the last few chapters of book one before I started this book because I read the ARC for Resurrection in January which was something like 70 books ago so I wasn’t sure I would remember what happened in the cliffhanger. I was kind of glad I did because it reminded me of how much I loved that first book.

Rebellion started up
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
REBELLION

'REBELLION' is the second full length book in Siobhan Davis's 'Boys of Lowell High' series. It picks up right where the first book Resurrection left off. Spoken in numerous POV's

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

I jumped on this as soon as it landed on my ipad, after that cliffy left me in the previous book I needed answers right the f#ck then.

This author went above and beyond by giving us more...
More angst
More drama
More heat
ABookLover73
Shelves: 2020, arc, reverse-harem
#HARLOWANDTHESAINTHOOD4EVER

FIVE REVERSE HAREM STARS for Harlow, Saint, Galen, Caz and Theo 😍🔥❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I LOVE IT.

I LOVE IT.

I.

ABSOLUTELY.

LOVE.

THIS.

BOOK.

After I read the first book "Resurrection" from "The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High" series which let me wondering what will happen next because of the epic cliffhanger at the end of the book, I couldn't wait for "Rebellion".

Siobhan did it again!

She didn't disappoint!

She did an amazing job because this book took everything from me.

Once I started r
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "Harlow's Saints!!!" stars***

!NOW AVAILABLE!

"Emotions have clouded my judgment, and I don't know what to believe."

Wow!!! Just wow!!!! The author had impressed me very much with this series and complexity of these certain characters...
The fast pace isn't stopping a moment and the revelations will give you a whiplash...
But as i told before... This story and these five are so intoxicating....
I'm just thirsty for more and more of them...
And yes, this book also ended with a huge cliffy a
Jen
I’m loving this series! This instalment has ended in a huge cliffy so I am eager to move on immediately and see what is going to happen! I will review once I have read the third and final book!!!
Jennifer Hinson
“You might be the leader, but I’m making the decisions now.”

description

**NOTE: Rebellion cannot be read until after Resurrection. If you haven’t read Resurrection, this review does contain spoilers related to the cliffy of that one.

I have been counting down the days until this released, which may seem odd considering I only gave the first installment 3 stars and had my share of issues with it. For some reason, as time went by between finishing that one and waiting for this one I obviously forgot about
Miftahul
3.9

After finishing book 1 “resuscitation” i started this book immediately cuz i had to know what happens next. It was full of drama, action, secrets after secrets. It had more twist and turns, more thrill, more suspense, more angst and more romance. I couldnt stop reading and it might be the first reverse harem romance that actually kept me on the edge, i finished it in one sitting and i need the third book asap.

It started with action where it left off in book one, the story is about a girl nam
Birjis
I am beyond impressed by this intenseful and stormy book. The complexity and personalizing the characters and the plot was attention gripping. I stopped anticipating what's going to happen and let Siobhan Davis throw virtual water balloons on me wherever, whenever she wants. This book is Ah-mazing! The first book of this series had me hooked, this one just trapped me and I have no doubt the third will be cooking me.

The second book starts immediately after Resurrection. Here we have lots of emot
Carla Bulian
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to saying this book is amazing!
I just thought the actions between the characters were older then their ages, but the hole thing was great.
It’s mindfuck, but good!
queen_of_the_books_18
Don’t fucking push me, princess.

Rebellion is book 2 in the boys of Lowell high series and picks up right where book one left us on an epic cliffhanger.

Siobhan Davis bought us all of the action, the heat and the oh my god moments in this book and I just couldn’t put it down! The mystery is keeping me hooked, as is Harlow’s relationships with each of the guys.

An epic second book and I can’t wait for the third!
Sanne
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just wow.  I don’t know what to write for this review.  That cliffhanger is gonna give me a really nasty book hangover. I had to process and really think about everything that happened. At the end of Resurrection i wanted to know a whole lot more about al these boys, so i like how Harlow is spending more alone time with each of them and by doing so you just get to know them better. You really feel them grow more together. how she told Saint to learn how to share.  Go girl. Saint just has to ...more
Keri Loves Books
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Power of Five

The Sainthood will make you forget about everything, because you will be sucked right into their world of suspense, love, and loyalty.

Book two picks up right where book one left us off. Harlow has infiltrated the Sainthood but now there is a rift. One of their own committed the ultimate betrayal all under the guise of protecting them from her.

She’s resourceful and finds her way back. The only problem is, she’s not sure if Galen flew solo or if they were all involved. Trusting is
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

'Rebellion' is the second book of the 'sainthood-boys of Lowell high' trilogy by the best selling author Siobhan Davis. Told in multiple perspectives, this book was an amazing emotional whirlwind!!

I have been waiting for this book for such a long time and I finally have it!! After that amazing but oh-so-painful cliffhanger in Resurrection , this was my most anticipated read. This book picked off right where the first one ended and the best t
K. Webster
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rebellion is a thrill ride from start to finish! Siobhan Davis didn't disappoint in the much-anticipated continuation of The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High series! She pulled out all the punches. Angst. Suspense. Action. Twists and turns. Heartbreak. And, of course, off-the-charts steam! I couldn't read this book fast enough and am dying for the final installment in this series! Five SAINTLY stars! ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Full review can be found HERE --> https://beneaththecoversblog.com/2020...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
⋆ ⁺ ˚ ✧ i am the Dracula, look into my eye
A disappointing sequel that, overall, felt a lot less deliberate than its predecessor. The pacing was slower, the writing sloppier, and the sex... well, it was boring.

The complexities of the first book—as absurd as they were—at least carried some weight. There was enough depth to the main character's actions and emotions that suspension of disbelief came easy. This one felt rote. Almost inconsequential, like the author was just trying to move things along without putting in the work to make the
Jen (jensdreamylittlereads)
Rebellion picks up right where Resurrection left off and wow, what a read! This was one wild ride! A rollercoaster of a story with thrills, steam and sizzle, and breathtaking suspense.

Siobhan Davis delivers pulse pounding action and intrigue throughout this story. You learn more about certain characters and there is plenty of mystery and edge of your seat action.

Rebellion is so freaking good with its elements of suspense, darkness, unsuspected revelations, steamy moments as well as the emotional
Diana
goodreads-pic

THE SERIES
RESURRECTION (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1) review
REBELLION (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #2) review
REIGN (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #3) review

Our Warrior Queen Is At It Again
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
This is book 2. You need to have read book 1 to move on with this one. It’s dark, steamy and very open-minded about its #whychoose ro
Aundi Living That Book Life
5 It Just Got Real Crowns

This is book 2 in the Sainthood Trilogy and let me tell you this book takes off running. This story takes place right where the first one ended and is jam packed with all the passion and emotional turmoil we’ve come to expect from Siobhan. She does not hold any punches and without a doubt this book will rip through Every. Single. Emotion leaving you completely drained.

He pulls my face to his, pressing his lips against mine. His kiss is hard and blistering with si
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Four is Better Than One" Stars ⭐️
Rebellion was another action packed novel full of surprises at every turn. It kept me on the edge of my seat anticipating the next bomb to drop. Siobhan Davis knows exactly how to keep you invested in this dark story that I can’t get enough of. This time around, Lo and her boys forge a bond deeper than ever and they’re seeking answers in a thrilling ride filled with filthy hot interludes!

This second installment in The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High ser
Abby J Capps
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Rebellion picks up right from where Resurrection left off and as always our Harlow girl is BADASS. I love her! Throughout this book she continues to be the tough b*tch that she is and owns it. She has the guys falling at her feet and I’m just sitting there with my kindle, snapping my fingers going, “DAMN, GIRL!” Lol.

Now, the guys.. this group of guys. I can’t really pick out anything wrong. If you read book one then you know about my boy Galen. Yeah yeah. I know what I said. MY BOY. As
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Hot damn but Rebellion is intense! It picks up where Resurrection left off, and Harlow's being the badass woman she is. Even at 18, you can tell she's going to take the world by storm because she's strong, physically and emotionally, and she's got the physical skills to defend herself and kick the asses of the men stupid enough to underestimate her. She's kinda my girl crush right now cuz she rocks.

As for the relationship between Harlow and her boys, well let's just say that it deepe
Michelle
Loving this series.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This book was just as good as the first. I've been looking forward to this book after the cliffy from the last book. It was so bad so I was happy that this book carried on from the last book. Lo and the guys have a lot to deal with in this book. They have so many things thrown at them. There tested in every way they have to learn a lot about each other and trust is a big thing for them.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I was delighted that I got to know more about Galen and Theo in this book. There wa
Dianne
Hang on for the ride of your life! Dark, razor taut, raw, welcome to a world of betrayals, agendas and tentative alliances where the hunger for lust and greed and control, as well as revenge run wild. Excess is the norm, mistrust runs rampant and no one walks away unscathed or untouched in the most intimate of ways.

Siobhan Davis is back and her writing continues to hit with the power of a freight train. REBELLION is everything we have come to expect from this author, a daring journey on the dark
Alley Ciz
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Siobhan Davis has a way of weaving a story that sucks you in and searching for answers right alongside her characters.

From book 2 Harlow has been one of my favorite types of heroine and boy is she still ever.

The dynamic before Lo and her guys is spot on And I need book 3 now.
Tees_BookCave
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I’m playing a dangerous game, especially where my heart is concerned, but there’s no turning back. I haven’t come this far to walk away empty-handed, and the more secrets we uncover, the more we realize how far-reaching the betrayal and corruption extend, and there’s no choice anymore.

The Sainthood must be taken down, and we’re the only ones who can do it.

'REBELLION' is the second full length book in Siobhan
Karen Mc

HOLY HELL!!! What a rush! What a read! Rebellion is one wild ride! A roller coaster of a romance with thrills, chills, sizzle, and suspense that stole every bit of my breath and every beat of my heart. My heart raced the whole time reading—from the bang-up beginning until the you can’t-leave-me-hanging-like-this end. Just WOW!!!

Rebellion is the tantalizingly thrilling tale of a bold heroine split by loyalty, love, and revenge and the band of brothers who are her dark knights, ready to go to bat
Rose
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite, arc, rh
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. This is me expecting to not have such epic cliffhangers from Siobhan.

Holy Crap

Hoooooollllllyyyyyyy Crap!

I am loving this series so much! I don’t think I have the words to properly describe my feeling for this book. I just finished and I am riding the high, the chaos, the lust, the suspense, the pain, and 4 dead sexy men.

I have so many theories rushing through my head and I KNOW they are all wrong. Siobhan is just
Jamie :)
Nov 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: smut
These books are like Sons of Anarchy... only your dating all the guys in the gang... at the same time 😅😅

That being said SAINT IS MY FAVORITE OH MY GOD 🔥

Literally want Saint and Harlow to be end game so bad 👏👏👏 bc guess what I figured out that I DO NOT LIKE SHARING!! Omg when I tell you the loyalty and possessiveness that came out of me while I was reading this book...I was like nah uh, nope,

.....but at the same time all the guys characters were so well fleshed out in this book that I grew to res

• Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • Play with Me (Diamond in the Rough #1)
  • Code of Silence
  • Deadly Obsession (The Obsession Duet #2)
  • Now Open Your Eyes (Stay with Me, #3)
  • Steal Me (Rebel Hearts Heists, #1)
  • Never Again (Lost Boys of Neverly Prep, #4)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Beautiful Carnage (The Boys of Sinners Bay, #1)
  • Crowne of Lies
  • Hurting You (Blackthorn Elite #3)
  • Defy (Sinners of Saint, #0.5)
  • Game Changing Rules (The Elites of Weis-Jameson Prep Academy #3)
  • Fool Me Twice
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • Broken Rules (The Elites of Weis-Jameson Prep Academy #2)
See top shelves…
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

Siobhan Davis is a USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Amazon Top 10 bestselling romance author. Siobhan writes emotionally intense stories with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She h

The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High (4 books)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #1)
  • Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)
  • Revere: An Epilogue Novella (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #4)

News & Interviews

The weather’s getting cooler—here in the northern hemisphere, anyway—and that means time is running out for participants in this year’s...
“Want me to vacuum your pork sword to relieve some stress?” 1 likes