Start by marking “Cast in Stone (Cré-Witch Chronicles, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Cast in Stone (Cré-Witch Chronicles, #0.5)

Cast in Stone

(Cré-Witch Chronicles #0.5)

The day the magic died...

The ancient order of Cré-Witches is under attack. Witch-hunts, powerful arcane enemies and betrayal threaten the coven with extinction.

One young, inexperienced witch and her newly bonded warrior guardian are all that stands against the death of Cré-Magic, and somehow they have to be enough.
Kindle Edition
Published October 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Cast in Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cast in Stone

Start your review of Cast in Stone (Cré-Witch Chronicles, #0.5)
T.M. Cromer
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect beginning to a new series. The characters were well developed and interesting, the plot was solid, and the world-building was excellent. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment. Fair warning, this is meant as a prequel, so it does end on a bit of a cliff hanger. This only adds to my anticipation for the next book. Having read this author before, I can guarantee it's going to rock! I would highly recommend this story. Dare I say, it's magically delicious!
Jen Pezzotti
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can’t believe the next book won’t be out until July.
Molly
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maeve is a spirit walker. The original witches of four points of the compass and four elements warn of a danger and a burden she will not bear alone.

Rhiannon is the one cast out by the original three. Blood magic and betrayal may allow her a foothold in her target. It is not clear what her endgame is beyond vengeance and power.

The thing about blood magic, beyond it’s great power, one can never tell quite how it will work, or account all the costs.

Maeve seems called to bear a burden to be some
Gladys
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this entertaining new series. Great world building, complex characters and a well crafted engaging storyline are combined and crafted into one very intriguing package. This book ends on a cliffhanger that will have you eager for more. Of my own volition I am posting a forthright review.
Elvira
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read with an awesome storyline that has well developed and engaging characters that have lots of chemistry. The smooth flow of the storyline makes for a good reading time.

Delores Fisher
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

This normally not my type of book to read. But this story mesmerized me and I found it difficult to put down. I can’t find the words to say how much I really liked this book.
Sharon Bliss
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh be still my heart! It's even better than I expected! Sarah, love, you always blow me away with your stories! I can't wait to read the rest in the series! A serious must read!
Iola Morgan
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such an awesome book. I can be extremely fussy when it comes to fantasy books about witches, but Sarah has nailed it! It's a rollercoaster ride full of emotions along the way, yet despite reading through tears, I loved this book immensely and can't wait for the next one! Well done Sarah, keep up the good work.
Tayra Sanders
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic and well written book. An intense story line that holds your attention as you get caught up in the fierce twists and hot chemistry.
Tanya
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magic is in danger and enemies are trying to destroy all magic. They need to kill all witches and just one inexperienced witch with her guardian warrior to stop them. Can they beat the odds being dealt them? Can they save magic? See how they fight to save magic

Kristen
Laurie Mitchell
Nov 13, 2019
Jessica Meyers
Nov 15, 2019

• Once Upon a Werewolf (Tails from the Alpha Art Gallery #1)
  • Almost Just Friends (Wildstone, #4)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Spring Magic (Thorne Witches, #4)
  • Wrapped Up in You (Heartbreaker Bay, #8)
  • Regretting You
  • Heads You Win
  • Break the Rules (Loveless Brothers #3)
  • Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1)
  • Love at First Date (Better Date than Never, #1)
  • Trick or Treat Me
  • All I Want Is A Kiss
  • Defy (Sinners of Saint, #0.5)
  • The Unraveling
  • The Vanishing
  • The Monster Under the Bed (Monsters in the Dark #1)
  • The Dating Experiment (The Experiment, #2)
  • Blindsided (By His Game, #1)
Born British and raised in South Africa, Sarah Hegger suffers from an incurable case of wanderlust. Her match? A hot Canadian engineer, whose marriage proposal she accepted six short weeks after they first met. Together they’ve made homes in seven different cities across three different continents (and back again once or twice). If only it made her multilingual, but the best she can manage is ...more

Cré-Witch Chronicles (4 books)
  • Born In Water (Cré-Witch Chronicles, #1)
  • Cradled In Earth (Cré-Witch Chronicles, #2)
  • Raised In Air (Cré-Witch Chronicles, #3)
  • Purged In Fire (Cré-Witch Chronicles, #4)