Start by marking “Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)” as Want to Read:
Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)

Revenge

(Slay Quartet #3)

Their relationship changes again when Celia learns the devil takes care of his own.

Edward Fasbender is my savior.

From the ashes of who I once was, he is helping me to rise.

He has a list of people who have wronged him. And now he's adding names to that list. Names that I gave him.

And we will have our revenge.
Published February 25th 2020 by Paige Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

Start your review of Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
Mindy Lou's Book Review
So far this is the book that really had me on the edge, and that's saying something. The first two books were not a walk in the park. I'm actually really glad the author is taking her time telling Edward and Celia's story. These characters are so complex. We need to see their story fleshed out and not rushed.

Both Edward and Celia have a long journey to go from where they were when they first met to what I'm hoping to be their happily ever after. That takes time and we need to see their growth t
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Book #3!

It's been a long while since book #2 and I forgot everything! LOL!
Damn #Bookalzheimers! But I re-read the last pages and my review of the 2nd book and now I'm back on track!

Book #3 starts with Celia and Edward arriving back in London after the Island. To finally move into the family home with Edward's sister and nephew as real married people! Not like the pretend revenge weirdos from book #1. LOL!

But revenge is still on their agenda - only now they'll be working together to make all the
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/ Candi Kane PR)

photo 033EEFA4-6212-4A17-BA53-2E3EA11E5598_zpspvmrelul.jpg

Edward Fasbender is a wealthy, powerful man who’d built his own media empire. He was a ruthless, complicated man who thrived on control, and kept a list of who had wronged him and his family. He married a woman named Celia fueled by his need for vengeance. He tried to resist the pull between them, but no longer wanted to keep her at a distance. As they grew closer over time, he realized she was an important part of his life. He loved her sauci
Christine B
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, bdsm
I don't really know where to start, it took me a few chapters before I could get into book 3, I am definitely a fan, however didn't know where this book was taking me. I love that Celia found someone to love & cherish her cause this is were we start, let me say prior to this series I loathed Celia before, now understanding why she was that person make sense, now I adore her...back in London at Edward's family home where he shared with his sister and nephew, Edward is now ready to begin their mar ...more
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An intricately woven and deliciously decadent plot! Laurelin Paige’s master storytelling skills shine in this installment of Slay. It’s a phenomenal story.

Here’s what I loved:
I was most impressed by the intricately woven plot and character development. There is so much to these two. So much underlying pain and history to discover. The author manages the feat superbly. I was hanging on the edge of my seat to see what would be uncovered next.
Edward and Celia are perfect for one another. He’s ever
Malene
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I just can’t get enough of Edward and Celia. Their story is so entertaining and filled with so much heat and twists. I didn’t think Laurelin Paige could top the previous two books in the Slay series but she definitely did with Revenge. Here I got a deeper insight into Edward and Celia’s past. Especially Edward’s past was fascinating. How he became the man he is and why he behaves the way he does towards Celia. He wants to care for her. Physically and emotionally. I like that Celia doesn’t give i ...more
Amy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Edward Fasbender. You have made me not like you, you've made me curious about you, you've made me suspicious, and you've made me absolutely swoon. I have waited for this moment--for you to seek and exact your revenge. Thank you, Laurelin Paige, for delivering perfection.

Edward loves Celia, and the way he chooses to show her how much he loves her is by convincing her she needs to sanction his retaliation against her uncle and the men who wronged her. Throughout the first two books of this qu
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
AHHH!! Revenge: (Slay Quartet Book 3) just obliterated me!!! Similar to books 1 and 2, Rivalry and Ruin, Revenge was a psychological feast for the senses!! It was a game of cat and mouse and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I enjoyed Edward and Celia's chemistry and how addicted they were to each other! Paige did a phenomenal job highlighting the character development and emotional depth in this story! What a masterpiece!!

What I loved more than anything in this story was how the writ
hooked_on_books
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm happy i didn't start this series earlier because i would've gone mad.

So book three starts right where book two ended. Celia is back to London as Edward's wife, the wife he loves. Now is time for REVENGE.

image: description

with every book i fell more and more in love with Celia, she really is a phenomenal character.
Edward however, i'm not so sure about him. I love and hate him equally. He is very possessive and demanding and the fact that he expects total obedience really pissed me off. The subb thing w
CerysAnne
The impossible has happened.
I've officially fallen head over heels in love with Edward Fasbender.

I truly did not think this would happen considering I absolutely loathed him in Rivalry, and then I grew to only slightly like him after reading Ruin. Devouring Revenge made me see a different side to him though - one where he completely stole my heart with his displays of affection, his devotion to those he loves, and his vulnerabilities that had me hugging my Kindle to my chest and just soaking in
Karen
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Oh wow! My stomach is in knots. I’ve felt sick! I’ve felt enraged. I’ve felt disgusted but this book is so good.

Laurelin Paige has stirred so many emotions in me that I don’t know what to do with myself. I can’t make bread this time and take it out on the dough, I haven’t got any bread flour.

Book number 3 in the series is a tough read. I could not put it down though. Couldn’t look away. We’ve had a raging storm in the UK today, I feel like I’ve been tossed about by the wind. I’ve been in full hi
Tina
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lauralin Paige has written a character that I completely hated more than all villains I've read in all other books combined. Her name was Celia Werner. Notice the past tense 'was' in the previous sentence. Celia, along with her husband Edward, have become my favorite Paige power couple. And I never thought anyone would upset the #1 power couple of Hudson and Alayna.

Revenge is the third book in the Slay series. Rising will be the fourth and final book in the series and I can't wait for the next
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I have terrible bookzheimer's, and it has been a while since book 2 in this series, so me being me, I had no idea what I was diving into.

However, once I started reading, things started to fall into place in my brain and I slowly remembered things.

Now, it did take me about 20% to really get into this story, however once it did, I was all in.

Celia and Edward's relationship has changed since the island, and for me I liked where things were going.

My thoughts on Edwar
Beneath The Covers Blog
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2020-reads
Full review can be found HERE --> https://beneaththecoversblog.com/2020...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Kelly
Keri Loves Books
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Revenge Is Sweet Or Will It Destroy You?

Celia has been broken down and now Edward is focusing on building her back up. They are back home in London and the two are working to establish their new norm.

Celia is coming to some conclusions about who she is and what she needs. Edward is right by her side helping her work through her past and accept her future. She needs to be controlled, yet she is resistant. Edward wants control but enjoys the challenge she presents.

And now that Celia is moving forw
Cindy
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series! I'm onto the final book now. ...more
Kayla
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"He owned me completely, and it was hard to fathom anything I wouldn’t do for my ruthless devil."

The Slay Quartet only gets better with each new book. I am so obsessed with Edward and Celia. They are honestly becoming my favorite Laurelin Paige couple to date! Slay Revenge offered everything the title promised it would. This installment had me on the edge of my seat from the first page until the last. I thought the angst, suspense, and emotion of this book would tear me apart. It was as inte
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
Do inner wounds heal if one partakes in revenge? Will you be able to move on? Will you be able to start afresh? Or would the wound fester and cause harm? These questions rake my brain while reading Revenge by Laurelin Paige. A very complex read that plunged me into a gritty and decadent romance. Laurelin Paige takes you down into a brilliant dark romance that sweeps you away. Revenge tantalized my inner dark soul with a hard hitting and explosive literary pleasure. Absolutely trilling. Utterly s ...more
Babel
Can a book be better than its predecessors? This series has proven that and with honours.

The third in a series of four and it is a masterpiece of psychological warfare, character evolution, depth of emotion, and a love that defies labels.

Celia and Edward deserve a genre of their own.

I felt absorbed like by a black hole of irresistible attraction and intensity. Now there is passion and true commitment in their tumultuous relationship, but the struggle and the challenges are far from settled.

Thi
Ros 🌼
May 02, 2020 rated it liked it
3 stars
This is instalment three and as the storyline developed and Celia’s back story emerged, I found myself warming to her. Paige does well to turn Celia’s character around as she is remarkably unlikeable at the start. The same can also be said about Edward. We delve into his backstory and come to understand why he behaves in the way he does more in this instalment.

But, full disclosure, I had to put this book down midway through and take a break. I think my break from this book may last unti
Jessica Alcazar
Okay, so here’s the kicker about attempting to review this journey at this stage (book 3 of 4) … it is impossible. There is nothing that I can tell you right now that won’t be a spoiler for what has happened, what is happening and/or what might happen in the future so …… but, I can still share:
Celia is still slaying it and I love her and want to have her babies!
Edward is still weirdly fascinating.
These two own my heart and soul right now.
#JesusSaveMeFromThisJourney

I’ve come to fully
Jessie (A Bibliophile’s Desire)
This third installment in the Slay Quartet is everything I hoped it would be and more. We’ve learned so much about Celia in the first two books that I was literally CRAVING more from Edward. Laurelin Paige delivered immensely. Revenge is not just about planning and retribution, it’s an entire roller coaster ride of feeling that deep need to make one pay and what that can do to you as a person.

The emotional bond that was woven between Edward and Celia transcends beyond a mere marriage. As a read
Girl
Jan 13, 2021 rated it liked it
I planned on going to sleep after finishing this. But how can I sleep after that cliffhanger!? I predicted it, and yet it will keep me awake, nudging me to start the next and final installment.
Sandy S
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date February 25, 2020

Edward Fasbender is my savior.

From the ashes of who I once was, he is helping me to rise.

And we will have our revenge.

•••••

REVIEW: 4.5stars--REVENGE is the third instalment in Laurelin Paige’s contemporary, adult SLAY dark, erotic, romance quartet foc
KC Caron (Aprhodites Reading Alphas)
All the Stars! I am so INVESTED!!!!

Edward Fassbender is every single thing I want in a hot fractured hero digging and clawing for redemption. Celia is the broken soul he loves to torture and heal, or is she? Celia is a force. Read on, or just one click now. Revenge is RIPE and fantastic, but most of all, it's a complete book, a blend of psychological thriller and erotic romance you rarely see.

This book left me devastated and I struggled with my review. It's THAT real, because at this point, I
Kimberly
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I seriously cannot with Laurelin Paige. Her sheer talent and storytelling ability are so inspiring, and Revenge proves yet again why she’s one of my favorite authors.

Revenge is the third book in the Slay Quartet, so if you haven’t read Rivalry and Ruin, make sure you read those first before diving into this one.

I was sucked into the story from the first page. I love that Celia and Edward are working together now because they’re stronger as a duo, and just like the title implies, revenge is what
Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 STARS

NO SPOILERS!

Wow. Wow. Wow. Revenge was a sexy, riveting, and suspenseful third installment in the Slay Quartet, and has been my favorite of the series so far. A lot transpired in Revenge, and I was captivated from beginning to end.

I once again loved Laurelin Paige’s writing style, and that she finally gave readers more chapters from Edward’s perspective. I loved delving deeper into his character and discovering what motivated him to be the man he is today. Some of the questions I had fr
Sissy's Romance Book Review
REVENGE by Laurelin Paige is book Three in the Slay Quartet Series. This continues the story of Celia Werner and Edward Fasbender, so you should read the previous book "Slay: Rivalry" and "Ruin" first before starting this one. With this book we have them solid in marriage but with the taste of revenge for the past issues to seek justice. This series is so good you just can't get enough. I love the alpha strong hero who loves his women and seeks to right the wrongs done. This has been a page turn ...more
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
***Available Now***

3.5 CROWNS

I struggled with this series. I LOVED book one. Loved. Book 2 had so many spots that dragged, and then the end gripped me. Revenge is more of the same.

There are parts of this book that owned me, parts that were slow, and parts that were hard for me to read. What hasn't changed is that I still very much enjoy the writing of Laurelin Paige in terms of her style of writing.

Overall the characters are enjoyable as well. I get the motivation behind the hero's actions, and
Jennifer D.
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So many emotions, so much angst with this book! Laurelin delivers a gut punch that will leave you in knots. I had so much hope for Edward after book 2 and even though he seems to really want to give his marriage a shot, he drives me a bit batty. He can be really hot and the cold with Celia and it's hard to tell his intentions at times. I love how she stands up to him and doesn't let him totally dominate her. There are still so many secrets that I am honestly not sure how their marriage will sust ...more

• Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Misadventures in Blue
  • Well Met (Well Met, #1)
  • The Three Kiss Clause
  • The Initiation (Filthy Rich Americans #1)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Enemies
  • Where the Little Birds Are (Little Bird Duet #2)
  • Hurting You (Blackthorn Elite #3)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • Man Crush Monday (Love For Days, #1)
  • Marriage on Madison Avenue (Central Park Pact, #3)
  • Rock Star, Unbroken  (Tragic Duet, #2)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • The Unrequited
  • Always Mine (Liam & Madelyn, #1; Roommate Duet, #5)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o

Slay Quartet (4 books)
  • Rivalry (Slay Quartet, #1)
  • Ruin (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)