Start by marking “Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)” as Want to Read:
Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)

Revenge

(Slay Quartet #3)

Their relationship changes again when Celia learns the devil takes care of his own.

Edward Fasbender is my savior.

From the ashes of who I once was, he is helping me to rise.

He has a list of people who have wronged him. And now he's adding names to that list. Names that I gave him.

And we will have our revenge.
Kindle Edition
Published February 25th 2020 by Paige Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

Start your review of Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Book #3!

It's been a long while since book #2 and I forgot everything! LOL!
Damn #Bookalzheimers! But I re-read the last pages and my review of the 2nd book and now I'm back on track!

Book #3 starts with Celia and Edward arriving back in London after the Island. To finally move into the family home with Edward's sister and nephew as real married people! Not like the pretend revenge weirdos from book #1. LOL!

But revenge is still on their agenda - only now they'll be working together to make all the
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
An intricately woven and deliciously decadent plot! Laurelin Paige’s master storytelling skills shine in this installment of Slay. It’s a phenomenal story.

Here’s what I loved:
I was most impressed by the intricately woven plot and character development. There is so much to these two. So much underlying pain and history to discover. The author manages the feat superbly. I was hanging on the edge of my seat to see what would be uncovered next.
Edward and Celia are perfect for one another. He’s
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 12, 2020 is currently reading it
Shelves: arcs
(ARC provided by author/ Candi Kane PR)

photo 033EEFA4-6212-4A17-BA53-2E3EA11E5598_zpspvmrelul.jpg

photo 5F03B07D-4E3D-4341-838B-DED12A0D3CB0_zps4hspcmk8.jpg

photo 80A5382D-8CD4-428E-999E-05F9394658E7_zpstdu6aivp.jpg

photo AC92F429-629C-4F14-B5B9-876D306175AF_zpsq1y78llt.jpg

photo 708800B6-901E-4A2B-8B1A-C8DCD774F259_zpsqkbfrd0n.jpg

***NOW AVAILABLE***
Mindy Lou's Book Review
So far this is the book that really had me on the edge, and that's saying something. The first two books were not a walk in the park. I'm actually really glad the author is taking her time telling Edward and Celia's story. These characters are so complex. We need to see their story fleshed out and not rushed.

Both Edward and Celia have a long journey to go from where they were when they first met to what I'm hoping to be their happily ever after. That takes time and we need to see their growth
Amy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Edward Fasbender. You have made me not like you, you've made me curious about you, you've made me suspicious, and you've made me absolutely swoon. I have waited for this moment--for you to seek and exact your revenge. Thank you, Laurelin Paige, for delivering perfection.

Edward loves Celia, and the way he chooses to show her how much he loves her is by convincing her she needs to sanction his retaliation against her uncle and the men who wronged her. Throughout the first two books of this
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
AHHH!! Revenge: (Slay Quartet Book 3) just obliterated me!!! Similar to books 1 and 2, Rivalry and Ruin, Revenge was a psychological feast for the senses!! It was a game of cat and mouse and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I enjoyed Edward and Celia's chemistry and how addicted they were to each other! Paige did a phenomenal job highlighting the character development and emotional depth in this story! What a masterpiece!!

What I loved more than anything in this story was how the
Karen
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow! My stomach is in knots. I’ve felt sick! I’ve felt enraged. I’ve felt disgusted but this book is so good.

Laurelin Paige has stirred so many emotions in me that I don’t know what to do with myself. I can’t make bread this time and take it out on the dough, I haven’t got any bread flour.

Book number 3 in the series is a tough read. I could not put it down though. Couldn’t look away. We’ve had a raging storm in the UK today, I feel like I’ve been tossed about by the wind. I’ve been in full
Tina
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lauralin Paige has written a character that I completely hated more than all villains I've read in all other books combined. Her name was Celia Werner. Notice the past tense 'was' in the previous sentence. Celia, along with her husband Edward, have become my favorite Paige power couple. And I never thought anyone would upset the #1 power couple of Hudson and Alayna.

Revenge is the third book in the Slay series. Rising will be the fourth and final book in the series and I can't wait for the next
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I have terrible bookzheimer's, and it has been a while since book 2 in this series, so me being me, I had no idea what I was diving into.

However, once I started reading, things started to fall into place in my brain and I slowly remembered things.

Now, it did take me about 20% to really get into this story, however once it did, I was all in.

Celia and Edward's relationship has changed since the island, and for me I liked where things were going.

My thoughts on
CerysAnne
The impossible has happened.
I've officially fallen head over heels in love with Edward Fasbender.

I truly did not think this would happen considering I absolutely loathed him in Rivalry, and then I grew to only slightly like him after reading Ruin. Devouring Revenge made me see a different side to him though - one where he completely stole my heart with his displays of affection, his devotion to those he loves, and his vulnerabilities that had me hugging my Kindle to my chest and just soaking in
Keri Loves Books
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Revenge Is Sweet Or Will It Destroy You?

Celia has been broken down and now Edward is focusing on building her back up. They are back home in London and the two are working to establish their new norm.

Celia is coming to some conclusions about who she is and what she needs. Edward is right by her side helping her work through her past and accept her future. She needs to be controlled, yet she is resistant. Edward wants control but enjoys the challenge she presents.

And now that Celia is moving
Kari Davis
4.5 Stars!

Oh my...book three about tore me apart. It was a tough one folks, a tough one. This may have some triggers for some, but to really understand Celia you have to understand her pain. Yeah teared up a few times reading that. But Celia is stronger, she is resilient and she proves that she is worth love and her past didn't break her. I loved that she never backed down from Edward, she stood her ground. With this one, we see even more of a power struggle at times between them. As I said
Ky reads romance
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yes yes yes Laurelin!
This was exactly what I needed from Edward & you delivered! You slayed me with him.

This is what I’ve been waiting for since the beginning! I’ll admit I wasn’t sure if you could turn me into an Edward fan since he was such a bosshole jerk BUT YOU DID IT! & I love him.

We needed the extra POV from him and you delivered. Their relationship really blossomed and they formed the connection that we were all craving. This book was emotional, heartfelt, exciting, dramatic,
Heather andrews
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Edward is always thinking about what's best for his lady, “there are other ways besides the legal system to seek out justice.” The man is always throwing hints, “how attentive, and after everything you’ve already done today.” He took a swallow of his brandy and stared at me, his gaze hot and inviting. “Might be nicer if you weren’t so far away.” I liked this book, I liked seeing Edward and Celia again.
Jessie (A Bibliophile’s Desire)
This third installment in the Slay Quartet is everything I hoped it would be and more. We’ve learned so much about Celia in the first two books that I was literally CRAVING more from Edward. Laurelin Paige delivered immensely. Revenge is not just about planning and retribution, it’s an entire roller coaster ride of feeling that deep need to make one pay and what that can do to you as a person.

The emotional bond that was woven between Edward and Celia transcends beyond a mere marriage. As a
Eileen Robinson
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG I don't even know where to begin, my heart, my head and my emotions are scattered into the wind!! My expectations have been so hugely surpassed i'm lost !! Laurelin Paige has yet again sent me into a spiral and changed my outlook vastly on the characters in this book!!
The first two books had my heart and mind going in one direction, I didn't like Celia, I didn't want to like Celia, yet her now husband Edward continues to open her up, show us sides we never knew could even exist within this
R Rais
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The third book in the new quartet from Laurelin Paige, for me Revenge have the strongest impact.

In book one and two, I still can't hold on to Edward. He's that sadistic Dom who love to play his prey psychological. The way he control, the way he dominate, it's more scary than a sadistic who love to spill their enemy blood. But in Revenge i see more from him. It's still not Prince charming pretty, but I can trust him. I can put my self in Celia's shoes and submit to this man. Because Edward is
Erin Lewis
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of Slay: Revenge (Slay Quartet #3) by Laurelin Paige

Firstly if you haven’t read the first two books in the quartet then I suggest you do so before you continue with Revenge.

Edward Fasbender and Celia Werner both know how to manipulate people and circumstances to suit themselves, they know the game, they play to win and take no prisoners. The question is who will come out on top?

It is an intense, emotional and gripping story that will keep you on the edge of your seat. There are
Yolanda
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Edward and Celia continue to amaze me and their story just keeps getting better and better. These two were so addicting and Ms. Paige has done the impossible by making both characters redeemable. They were a force of nature together and as their story progressed, my heart and emotions were all over the place!!

In Revenge(Slay Quartet #3), Edward and Celia continue to navigate through turbulent times while on their quest to seek vengeance. And while doing so, they still managed to burn up the
Anna Jacobson
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down! I loved the first two parts of this series, and the third book did not disappoint at all. I loved watching Edward and Celia’s relationship grow and deepen, while they both learned more about each other. Celia stood up to her husband, and discovered more about herself and began truly healing the deep wounds of her past. While Edward learned more about Celia and began helping her heal, even when she didn’t know she needed it. There were some big revelations, some ...more
Stacey
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Revenge is sweet isn’t it?! Especially when Edward Fasbender is dishing it out! He is so methodical, calculating and beyond patient. He’s got a long-game for sure and can sit back and watch it all payout in front of him, like a slow paced and methodical chess match.

In Revenge, the reader gets even more details into Celia’s upbringing and I’ll tell you, even I wanted to take to Celia’s uncle Ron, like completely eliminate him off the face of the planet. His actions are reprehensible. I honestly
Julie
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
The story is getting truly intriguing and the excitement is getting better and better.
Edward is becoming very dominant in his revenge for Celia, and she is has now excepted his attentions. The story is intense and explosive with a fast paced plot that kept me highly intrigued and entertained through out the pages. There is a cliffhanger which I did expect, but I’m eagerly awaiting the next book in the series.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is one complicated love story. Edward is so very Edward in this one. The very best kind of manipulator. He is merciless and powerful and I loved him! I said it in my last review - I cannot believe I am now a fan of Celia. Getting all her tragic history, seeing her for more than her past manipulations, I now have a soft spot for her.

Yet again I am left gasping at the ending. Cliffhanger brilliance. I am more than ready for book four.

I received an arc of this book.
AJ's book-reMarks
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
What does it say that your newlywed husband is more concerned about avenging a wrong and he becomes obsessed about exacting revenge? Vengeance and revenge are dishes both served cold. I wonder how far Edward Fastbender will take his quest.
Tina
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh how I've grown to love Edward and Celia! This is book three of the Slay Quartet and I cannot get enough!! The roller coaster of emotions I felt while reading this book- WOW!

Laurelin knows how to keep readers on the edge of their seats and this is no exception. Anxiously awaiting the final book!!
Amanda Rowell
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Edward and Celia, what a twist this book is. I love every minute of it. This books puts you through so much WOW moments. I don't know what to say except this a MUST read. Loved, loved, loved this book.
Aimee
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOWZERS!!!! This book really took the word SLAY to a while new level!!! I NEVER expected this story to go the way it did but I loved every minute of it!!! Edward and Celia are so freaking hot!!! This story just keeps getting better and better!!! Bring on book #4!!!
Stacy
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!!!! Love the ride that the book took us on, Edward and Celia too!!! I’m all yes, yes, yes then no....ugh....till next time guys!! Can’t wait for the next one!!!! <3
Kelly - Words We Love By
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Revenge is a powerful thing and this book is filled with lots of revenge. Even though Celia and Edward finally find love it can come with complications.
Even though I think all Laurelin Paige's readers are still reeling from how she was able to make us care for one of her most hated characters. We have learned from Celia that not everything is skin deep, she is one tough dragon lady! However, she is trying to embrace this new life and move on even though Edward seems determined to help her
Abby
Shelves: 2020-books
Oh. My. Heavens! I loooooooved this book! Full review to come
I was stoked to get to dive back into Edward's and Celia's lives. And Laurelin kept me on the edge of my seat! I was in it and FELT ALL THE FEELS! I couldn't read this book fast enough. I wanted Edward to want Celia and bring her into his life for real. I wanted him to see her and to want her at his side. Laurelin gave me everything and so much more. I loved the push/pull this couple had but I also loved how Edward started softening
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Then You Happened
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
  • Iron Crowne
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Australia
  • Bullseye
  • Well Met (Well Met, #1)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Darker Than Love (Darker Than Love, #1)
  • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
  • Man Crush Monday
  • Misadventures in Blue
  • The Deal (Arranged Series #1)
  • Delight Me (Stark Ever After Celebration)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading

Slay Quartet (4 books)
  • Rivalry (Slay Quartet, #1)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)