Start by marking “Seelie Princess (The Crown of Tír na nÓg Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Seelie Princess (The Crown of Tír na nÓg Book 1)

Seelie Princess

(The Crown of Tír na nÓg #1)

“Your father is alive.”

Kayla never lost hope that her father survived that fateful night. But she knows she won’t find him in Chicago—or anywhere else in her world. After years of searching for the faeries he told her about, she encounters the Seelie Princess Fay, who saves her life and sweeps her off to Tír na nÓg. Kayla finally has a chance to bring her father back

Published September 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Seelie Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seelie Princess

Start your review of Seelie Princess (The Crown of Tír na nÓg Book 1)
Jack Volante
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Being a lover of fantasy and Chicago being my favourite American city, I think I lucked out reading this entertaining novel. I especially loved the author's wonderful creation of the land of the fairies. I really want to live there.

I liked Kayla's 'go-get-it' attitude. Most stories of this genre have a drippy, wet, and passive protagonist. I sympathised with her plight and her willingness to do anything to find her father.

Looking forward to the next novel.
Christine
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great story

A great read thAt isn't At all boring or overdone. I absolutely enjoyed the whole story and for like I was in the fairy world. Definitely worth a read.
Stefanie
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Faeries - good and dark ones - a human girl tangled up in the faerie world, a lost father and the newly found sparks of young love...this novel is a wonderful adventure in a magical world. Kayla is drawn into the dangerous world of creatures she has always felt existed beyond her human life in Chicago. In this new world, she has to find out who her friends and enemies really are.

I found her search for her father heartrending. It is not only about reconnecting severed family bonds but also about
Maximilian
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful story about family, companionship and the meaninglessness of the traditional understanding of love. Tanzmann’s characters are multifaceted, the world-building is rich and detailed, and all comes with a dash of political intrigue. Add thoughtful representation of LGBTQ-characters and you have the Seelie Princess! The kind of book I would love my future children to read.

(Also: whoever thinks that female authorship, empowered female characters and voluptuous redheaded catgirls cannot ex
David Melrick
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Highly Recommended

Really enjoyed this book. There aren't many lesfic stories about the Fair Folk, and I thought this was really well done. It had great world building, likeable characters, and a unique story. Editing seemed thorough and I don't remember noticing any grammatical errors. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one. If you like supernatural lesfic, get it!!!
Trippentigger
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Found myself becoming well hooked in the world this author created. The book flows well, and really ramps up towards the conclusion(perhaps a minor bit of a cliffhanger). Am looking forward to continuing this series when the next book arrives.
Lena
rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2020
Cordyn
May 12, 2020
Jamie
rated it did not like it
Sep 23, 2019

• Aurora's Angel
  • Silence: Episode 3: A female middle school student x married woman
  • The Answer Is…: Reflections on My Life
  • Camp Jupiter Classified: A Probatio's Journal
  • The Minimalist Living: Your Complete Guide to Declutter, Organize and Simplify your Life! (minimalist living, organizing your life, minimallist life) (minimalist ... living guide, minimalist living kindle,)
  • Treasured
  • The House Between Tides
  • Easy Dutch Oven Cookbook : 101 Everyday One-Pot Meal Recipes with 8 Ingredients or Less
  • Where the Story Starts
  • You Are an Artist
  • It All Comes Back to You
  • 9 From the Nine Worlds
  • The Hustler
  • Charmed Life (Chrestomanci, #1)
  • Stolen Flyght (The Flyght #6)
  • The Lives of Christopher Chant (Chrestomanci, #2)
  • Conrad's Fate (Chrestomanci, #5)
  • Witch Week (Chrestomanci, #3)
Sarah Tanzmann is a Young Adult fiction writer and author of SEELIE PRINCESS. An avid fantasy reader since childhood and an advocate of queer literature, Sarah opens up new and diverse worlds filled with magic and faerie dust. Sarah has a BA in English and is always on the lookout for writing workshops to hone her skills and connect with fellow writers. She lives and works out of her home in the c ...more

News & Interviews