Start by marking “Fighting Chances” as Want to Read:
Fighting Chances

Fighting Chances

An opportunity to put his hands around his enemy's... neck.

What can a man do when the spark of hate ignites the fire of passion? Can desire bridge the gap between two men on opposite sides of a fence? A kitchen isle? What about a war?

Can love heal years of resentment and little hurts? And is the line between hate and love really all that thin?

In these 10 stories
Published August 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fighting Chances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting Chances

Start your review of Fighting Chances
Elizabeth
Overall not bad but there are multiple stories with a lot of issues. Issues like switching POV within the wrong POV chapter, editing issues, and grammar. If you don't care about that kind of stuff then this is fine. Enemies to lovers which is great and a good mix of storylines. If your a stickler for editing then STAY AWAY.
Pat
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A must read

Great anthology. I loved it. Enemies to lovers is such a great trope. Thank you to all the participating authors. Great cause for the fundraiser.
Faye K
2.5ish 🌟 A mixed bag of stories which most of these are new authors for me (marked with a*) Some stories where Not For Me or written a way I couldn't connect with them. Errors and editing are included. I read most of the stories but I'm calling it on the rest..  Its a case of finding a jewel in a haystack Anthology

*1. Hooked by the bell- Tanya Chris 💖😂 Love is a battle field is a perfect fit for Matt and Harper. A great twist end.
*2. Saving the Dragon- Alicia Graybill. PASS a big plot hole inc
Ashley (PIC -Passionate for the Indie Community ) Allen
A anthology with 10 authors and 10 separate enemies to lovers stories. Each author brought different stories to life. Some had humor, romance, kinks and many more. I enjoyed this anthology and it is for an amazing cause.
RJ
Sep 08, 2019 rated it liked it
It was ok. I really enjoyed 2 of the stories - Hooked by the Bell and Turning over a new leaf. The others were just not the type of stories I enjoy. Editing could be better.
LoveReading
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful stories

I really enjoyed reading each short but wonderful story. I applaud the authors who wrote their stories for a wonderful cause....
Celine
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great stories

I really liked this anthology. There is short stories for every taste. Some with a lot of hate or dislike and great fights. Others that were more subtle but still great ennemies to lovers.

I discovered some new to me author through this and really enjoyed it
Renee
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology has some amazing pieces that allowed me to read predominately new to me authors. Not only that but it goes towards a very important charity, Project Children Alcoy. I’ll review each story but overall this is 5 star anthology that gives to those in need and offers some compelling reads.

Hooked by the Bell by Tanya Chris – 5 Stars
This is one of my favorites. Tanya Chris delivers on a humorous and original enemies to lovers story. Although often humorous, it delivered on all the feel
Tina
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Fighting Chances anthology has ten MM enemies to lovers stories inside it. All profits are going to be donated to Project Children Alcoy. There is a great explanation of that charity, what it does, and just how your donation helps.
What I truly love about anthologies is I get to find a new to me author inside usually. I found a few in this one I would love to keep reading. The authors and stories are as follows:
Emily Alter: Nerve
Riley Ashby : Don’t Mean a Thing
Kat Cassidy: Turning Over a New Lea
E.
"Fighting Chances" is an entertaining combination of "enemies to lovers" adult gay romance stories that showcase the writing talents of ten talented authors. The fact that the proceeds are being donated to a worthy cause is just icing on the cake.

I particularly enjoyed the hijinks in Tanya Chris' "Hooked by the Bell," as two men continue the bitter feud between their families over a strip of land that separates their respective properties...until they rediscover there are more important things
Szidi ☼
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This Anthology contains 10 enemies to lovers story and mostly from new authors. I read 7 stories and liked 5 from them. I think i'll read the 3 stories too, but not now.

I love this trope, but not everyone can write good stories about it. This trope needs to be fueled with anger and hate-sex and it needs to be steamy! So far only a few was this good.

So the Anthology was a good read, i loved all the hate-sex and anger, loved the new characters and situations and i loved to met new authors. The fir
Nicole Schack
Aug 26, 2019
Deb Stalker
Aug 27, 2019
Riley Ashby
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
chriss giddins
Aug 17, 2019
Eloreen Moon
Oct 16, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Tallowwood (Tallowwood, #1)
  • Hillbilly Diner Omega: Boxset Books 1-3
  • Hot Blooded (Salacious Summer Singe #7)
  • Stick and Poke (Irons and Works, #5)
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
  • Loving My Omega (Hobson Hills #9)
  • Valentine Omega's Baby
  • A Grumpy Christmas (Sugar Beach)
  • Aggie's Missing Omega (Sugar Beach, #4)
  • Finding His Potential (Greycoast Pack, #3)
  • Selfish-Boy (Red Sky, Texas #6)
  • Runaway Omega (Runaway Omega #1)
  • So You Want a Baby? (Meadow Street Brothers, #3)
  • Kept in the Dark (Locke and Keyes Agency #1)
  • Bio-Mechanical (Irons and Works, #4)
  • Bad Apple
  • All or Nothing (Upstate Education, #4)
  • Today (Single Dads #2)
N.J. Lysk (pronouns: whatever) is a queer one—in almost every sense of the word—for whom stories have always been their one true home. She studied linguistics and literature (which is to say, someone offered him a genuine excuse to read professionally) and ended up teaching, but writing is their one true love.

Addicted to angst, enamoured of mpreg and always ready to try a new kink (in a book, that

News & Interviews