Start by marking “Gemini (The Zodiac Queen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Gemini (The Zodiac Queen, #3)

Gemini

(The Zodiac Queen #3)

Twelve men. A virgin queen. One arranged marriage.

Three men.
Too many betrayals.
A multitude of secrets.

They circle me like the walls in this tower.

Because Landon Astor isnt who I thought he was. My history entwines with his in ways I dont want to believe are true. And speaking of historiesSebastians past struts in sporting a pair of stilettos and an attitude to match the
Kindle Edition
Published February 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Gemini, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gemini

Start your review of Gemini (The Zodiac Queen, #3)
Cécile Smits
Gemma made me so happy when she gave me Gemini as an ARC,too!
Because this series is so damn good!
It makes my head spin and my heart ache.
It haunts my mind,going over each and every detail,over and over.
Writing a review without giving too much detail will be tough,but it wíll be honest!

Novalee is staying at the House of Landon this month,and it starts with a bang!
Devastating secrets are shared,secrets apparently her lady Faye knew about and that hurts.
Her remaining lady,or should i say returning
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
The last two books weren't amazing, but I'm pretty amazed at how bad this one is even in comparison to them.

The characterisations are thin as wallpaper, there's plot twist after plot twist which are all equally unbelievable and come out of NOWHERE, there's random angst thrown in for the hell of it which doesn't have any productive effect on the plot... even the sex scenes were limited in quantity and quality. Really no redeeming features about this particular instalment.

[Blog] - [Bookstagram]

photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 2_zpsykn9gbgr.png
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

Gemini is the third part of this series and in each part, we are getting deeper and deeper into the Zodiac legend and how these men tick. Novalee has been put into this position through no fault of her own and these men know it. They refuse to let her out of it because of some superstition that benefits them not her. Selfishness is the main event when it comes to these 12 men. Novalee has to navigate through lies, deceit, and sexual tension that will bring heartache to her.

I find these stories
Rachel
Gemma James! You drop a bomb like that and leave me hanging? Ugh, woman!

Gemini is "episode" 3 in the Zodiac Queen Series. You MUST read Aries and Taurus first.
This episode is SO enlightening. We learn so much about NovaLee, her circumstances, her lady's maids, family, faith, curses..
SO much... Yet it reads SO fast. I started it this morning at work and then finished it at lunch. So good, you can't help but speed through. It's not as risque as the others, although there are definitely panting
Miss S
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg. These books cant be long enough. What other reason can there be for me devouring this book in under a couple of hours.
Oh yeah thats right. Its because its bloody brilliant.
The third instalment of the zodiac series.
We see Novalee enter the house of Gemini where secrets are revealed to her left, right and centre and not all is as it seems at all.

Gemma James leaves us with yet another explosive cliffhanger. I cannot get enough of this series.

If you havent started reading this series then
Amara
Feb 23, 2020 rated it did not like it
Wake me when its over and I will read it ALL then.

This was a tiny little chapter that did little to add to the overall. Probably would get a better rating that way. This felt like a waste of 20 minutes.
Lisa
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
And Gemma James leaves my mouth hanging open at the end...again. I NEED MORE. I NEED ALL THE ANSWERS. The next book in this series cant come soon enough.
#TeamSebastian
Gizel Alvarez
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Discoveries to keep us on edge

While new discoveries have been revealed it also brought the intreage of who will win, what will they win her heart or throne.

If you have not started this series I recommend to check it out this series is full of twists intreage, with revealing secrets the plot now unfolds more than a RH or the triangle I believed it to be.
Sue MacKenzie
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Confusing

I'm finding this series interesting but confusing at the same time.
I'm also feeling so bad for the princess and what she is having to endure.
Rough Draft Book Blog
Gemini by Gemma James
Novalee & Landon House of Gemini
HOW THE PLOT THICKENS
5 Stars

Holy crap this book, this series is getting so freaking heavy with plot twists, suspense, and more sexy times. I can hardly contain myself! Novalee is once again put through the ringer but rest assured she'll prevail... well at least I think she will.

Landon is a stand up guy and wants nothing but the best for everyone involved. He takes on a role I never dreamed of, but that's why I'm the reader and not the
Kayla
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOAH! Gemini is hands down the best book yet! I could not devour the pages quick enough. Each installment of The Zodiac Queen only gets better than the one before it. I am already so addicted to this series the wait is going to be brutal. Every page of this story kept me on the edge of my seat and my mind spinning. I thought the secrets, revelations, and angst would kill me. I never saw any of it coming till it slapped me in the face. I have to give major kudos to the author for some of the best ...more
Jess
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 and 1/2 stars

This series is really beginning to build up momentum! We are hit with a bombshell right off the bat. It seems that the Brotherhood have many secrets and Novalee is smack bang in the middle of this storm. The deeper we fall, the more tangled the web becomes. Landon is quite the puppet master. It seems like he wields great knowledge but how will it work out? I was breezing through this story and I just need to know more. So much is unknown and only little dribbles are coming
Amanda Divine
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gemini is the 3rd book in The Zodiac Queen series. From the first book, I was intrigued by this world and I wanted more. After this 3rd book, I am obsessed. Im an avid reader so I normally see things coming, but I could never guess or imagine what Gemma James had in store for us. I found myself completely engrossed and left wanting more at the end. It was fantastic!

There was great character development in Gemini. Novalee begins to spread her wings, and finds the courage to face these men head
Jackie
Must be read in order!

Gemini wasnt at all what I expected going in, and it wasnt what Novalee was expecting from beginning to end!
Intertwined fates and hidden truths are seated throughout the book, but unexpectedness from the beginning to the revelation at the end were not the paths I thought the plot would follow from the first two books! Mind games are plenty, and I for one cant wait for Novalee to step up her own game by the end of the series!!
Im not sure what to make of the remaining 9
Christal
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This series is going to kill me! Every time I start to think I know where the plot is going, theres a new twist. As her time with Heath has come to an end, its Landons turn to spend time with the Queen, Novalee. But, as per norm for this series, more secrets unveil themselves, leaving Novalee wondering who she can trust and what is going to become of her when its over.

This is the third book in the series and youll want to read the previous two in order to understand the plot, but in this one,
Nicky Markin
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mary Mooney
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a story. Novalee has found herself in the house of Gemini With Landon. He tells her a secret she never thought she would believe. When she learns that Faye knew the secret and didn't tell her, she sends her away.
The secret is one that Landon is not going to tell the others in the Brotherhood but he has to tell Sabastian because he wants him to win Novalee in the final auction. There are other secrets that Novalee learns in this book that will leave you wondering why Evangeline would
Julie
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW This series only gets better and yes Im addicted, the writing and storyline pulls you in and the emotions and revelations Novalee is experiencing keep on coming, her confidence and self esteem is gradually growing, but how much can one person take before they break?? Novalee is now into her third month with Gemini, Landon Astor surely this could offer her a stress free month especially after the month with Taurus, Heath Bordeaux but NO more secrets are divulged leaving Novalee wondering who ...more
Misty Schott
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Landon has a secret that changes the game!!!

This is book three in The Zodiac Queen series, please be sure to read Aries and Taurus before reading this book.

After the month that Novalee endured at the hands of Heath in the House of Taurus she now must spend the next month with Landon in the House of Gemini. On her first day a secret is revealed that changes the game and how she will be spending her month with Landon. This series is full of twists and turns, plus there are still so many secrets
Payne’s Bookworm Reviews (Samantha Payne)
Gemini is book three in Gemma James latest series The Zodiac Queen which is a twelve part collection.

This series follows Novalee Van Buren a twelve year old Queen who has been contracted out by her Uncle to the Zodiac Brotherhood. When she turns eighteen she is to spend 12 months, a month each with each brother before being auctioned to be married to one. But the one catch is she must remain innocent and untouched until her wedding night.

Novalee doesnt want to leave her home and move to a
Soledad
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I have no idea how to even write this review!!
I'm sitting here asking myself "What did I just read?" mostly because I can't process the twists and turns this 3rd installment of the Zodiac Queen takes it's readers on! I need more!! It seems that with every installment of this series, a reader seems to have more questions than answers, I know I do and I know that in due time Ms. James will reveal those answers, we just have to wait!! I love the way she makes you love and hate certain
Franjessca
Full Review posted at Book Lovin' Mamas

If you are a fan of Sebastian, then you will get to read scenes between him and Novalee in this book. Those scenes are some very steamy scenes. I have mixed feelings for him until toward the end of this book. Im still not sure if hes one of my favorites of the men. I thought I liked Liam until I read this book. Im so confused.

If you are thinking about starting this series, then I would recommend reading in order; otherwise, you will miss out on the previous
Connie Lafortune
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gemini is the third book in The Zodiac Queen series and it had more twists and turns than a roller-coaster! It's a good thing, since some of my questions were answered sooner, rather than later. I'm engrossed with this series and I can't wait to find out what will be revealed next!

Without giving too much away, Landon was hell bent on Novalee hooking up with Sebastian in this one. And as we learned from the last few books, there's a definite attraction between the both of them. Now, I'm curious
Jasmine
Two Sides to Every Story

Oh Gemma James...you really have me hooked with this series. Gemini picks up right where Taurus left off. A life-changing bomb is dropped on Novalee but it doesnt end there. Theres more secrets revealed and it becomes apparent that who Novalee thought had her best interests at her just may be the most dangerous.
Gemini was a twisted page turner full and you can tell the story is only going to get even crazier from here.
Im counting down the days until Cancer.
Gin
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Much of the plot was based on people hinting at things but then not telling Novalee the details until later (or not at all...yet). It seems that Novalee mustn't be loyal to Liam and she didn't even express guilt about it (which I thought out of character considering her supposed attraction to, and relationship with, him). These are pretty quick reads, though, so I am willing to give the next one a chance. For people thinking that the plot twists are unbelievable and unlikely, just think of this ...more
Virginia
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 3 of The Zodiac Queen Series.

This is the story of Landon & Novalee. Landon reveals such a great secret revealed at the beginning. It's almost unbelievable. Novalee's lady, Faye, held this secret, too. Novalee reads the only journal of her mother's she hasn't read, and the secret is revealed there. So, it's true. This book is nothing but surprise after surprise of secrets held from Novalee. Nothing she thought was true really isn't. A great third book of the series. I can't wait
Cori Eckman
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
The third book in the Zodiac series we pick up right where it was left off with Taurus. The first two books must be read before Gemini. We have quite a few bombs that are dropped on us and more questions arise, who can Novalee really trust? As are the rest of the books this one too ends in a cliffhanger for the 4th book. There are 12 books total, one for each sign so the books are rather short, knowing that going in will prepare you for the abrupt ending.
Debbie Ballard
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly loved reading the third Zodiac Queen book in the series full of twists, turns, and surprises. When Novalee meets Landon from the house of Gemini, she discovers things she did not know, has a difficult time believing, and shocking revelations. Read the highly recommended, wonderfully written, mesmerizing and riveting from beginning till end. Can't wait to read the fourth book in the series, Cancer!
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Gemini is the third book in The Zodiac Queen series and is not a standalone. You need to read Aries and Taurus first. This well told story has lots of secrets, suspense, intrigue, turmoil, angst, twists and turns, a curse, and so much more.

I volunteered to review an advance reader copy of this book.
Shelley
Secrets are coming out

In book 3 we follow the house of Gemini - Landon. There are a lot of new secrets we find out about in this book. Novalee is so confused and unsure who to believe. Each book needs to be read in order. I'm looking forward to book four Cancer with the cliffhanger of Gemini.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Once A Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Sweeter Than Hate (Darker Than Love, #0.5)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Darker Than Love (Darker Than Love, #1)
  • Marked: A Dark Possession Novel
  • Mating Theory
  • Under His Rule
  • Flame (Web of Desire, #2)
  • Wicked King (Captive #4)
  • Reckless At Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels, #3)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • The Plunge: A romantic suspense
  • Delinquent Demons (Paranormal Prison)
  • Ward, A Dark Romance
  • Crowne of Lies
  • Devil's Toy (Fallen Dynasty Book 2)
  • Beauty's Beast (Beauty and the Rose, #1)
  • Poison
Gemma James is a USA Today bestselling author of a blend of genres, from new adult contemporary to dark romance. She loves to explore the darker side of human nature in her fiction, and shes morbidly curious about anything dark and edgy, from deviant sex to serial killers. Readers have described her stories as being not for the faint of heart.

She warns you to heed their words! Her playground isnt

The Zodiac Queen (3 books)
  • Aries (The Zodiac Queen, #1)
  • Taurus (The Zodiac Queen, #2)

News & Interviews