Start by marking “Lies We Tell (Thistle Cove, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lies We Tell (Thistle Cove, #3)

Lies We Tell

(Thistle Cove #3)

A High School Murder-Mystery Romance

No One Is Safe in Thistle Cove.

At least not the girls.

Especially not the girls.

Who sends me notes.

I think I know who it is.

But I may be wrong.

At least I also have three of Thistle Cove’s boys by my side.

Or at least I think I do.

Lies We T

Published February 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Lies We Tell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lies We Tell

Start your review of Lies We Tell (Thistle Cove, #3)
Kelli Santistevan
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Here’s what this book is about:”No One Is Safe in Thistle Cove. At least not the girls. Especially not the girls. One is already dead. One is missing. And now I have a stalker who leaves me things in my bedroom. Who sends me notes. I think I know who it is. But I may be wrong. At least I also have three of Thistle Cove’s boys by my side. Or at least I think I do.”

I borrowed this book for free from Kindle Unlimited. I enjoyed this book. I’m looking forward to finding out how this series ends.
Jennifer G
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kenley couldn't let Rose's disappearance go. She didn't believe the official story, she discovered Rose's secret life, and now she may be in danger. Powerful men have taken notice and are angry. She has a stalker. She's whispered about in the school hallways. She also has three guys who believe her, support her, and want to keep her safe. But this is Thistle Cove. Is any young girl safe?

This book took a dark turn that I didn't totally expect. Sugarbabies, the Dollhouse, the mature male predator
Keryn
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm STILL in shock about the HUGE reveals in this book. Jaw officially still on the floor!!! Kenley deals with a huge amount of stuff in this book! Be prepared as this is not a happiness and light read. Alice is definitely NOT the person or friend she thought she was, and starts to have a serious personality change. Something is definitely going on. Could Rose possibly be alive? Is Kenley still in danger now that Jacqueline 's mother is in jail? It seems there may very well be many more layers t ...more
cheryl sloan
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Angel Lawson has done it again!!!

Holy crap! Where to begin. I love everything written by Angel Lawson. She grasp your attention from line one. Be forewarned my review will contain a small spoiler.
*****SMALL SPOILER****
there is so much I wanna say about this series but I don't want to ruin anything. But this i will say. This series pulls you in. The feelings behind every character in this story pulls you in. From rose acting out doing what she did with painting the garage door. To the love kenley
Melissa Gloria - Meli’s Books and Coffee
This series! It is amazing. This is a reverse harem series that is full of suspense. I can't wait for the next book. Kenley still can't let go of Rose's disappearance. Ezra, Ozzy and Finn are great guys that just wants the best for KK and to protect her at all costs. But when Kenley is still being targeted and is being stalked all hell breaks loose. This book definitely had a lot of WTH moments for me. Through all of the twists and turns I needed to know what was going to happen next. This serie ...more
Kasumatata
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great twists

This series just keeps coming with great developments to keep me in the game as a reader. Is Rose still alive? What's with the Thistle Cove Twat Trio? Sooo many questions and it's obvious there's a whole lot more going on than meets the eye. Corruption, obsession, ... The powerful aren't planning on being taken down by Kenley's accusations and their actions get bolder. Some unexpected revelations made me nearly drop out of my chair. Well done Miss Lawson, well done indeed!
Joy Whiteside
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book will keep you on the edge of your seat. You will not be able to put it down until the very end. This was an amazing read and once I started, I had to finish it in one sitting, there was no stopping. It moved along at a great pace, has amazing characters that no matter what, you want to see them overcome everything in their way. The story is awesome and will keep you reading until the very end. This book needs to be on your list for 2020, no doubt about it.
Kendal
What the what?

So many questions were answered, but then the last couple of chapters happen. Bam! Now there is so much more to figure out. I love Angel Lawson's writing and mysteries, so this series has quickly became one of my top 10 favorite of all time. I can't wait to read the next book.
Nora
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very well written book. The story continues. Girls are not safe in Thistle cove, no one is but girls in particular. Kenley and her boys are truly amazing and I love the suspense in the series. Makes it unique and very entertaining to read. Also it keeps getting better if that is even possible. I don't want to spoil too much but this is a great book!
Gloria Garcia
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lies We Tell

Wow!! The intense and dark murder-mystery where money, power and sex gives the story a great plot that has you on the edge of your seat. Kenley, Finn, Ozzy and Ezra are in for a few surprises. Did I say Wow!? I need Book 4!!
Hannah Brooker
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
And it just keeps on giving!!!

So wow! This series has more twists and turns than a helter skelter. It's so good and it is a book that just keeps giving. Just as you think things are solved its like bam you're bit in the face with a set fish. It's so unexpected, it's brilliant
Melissa Hickman
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series!!!!!!

Fantastic book!!! I love this storyline!!! Mystery, romance, hot sexy times, everything that keeps me coming back for more!!! Kenley and her guys have an amazing relationship and I love seeing them work together to find out who is behind everything!!
Tash S
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved it!!

This mystery has so many twists and turns... and I love every minute of it!
How awesome Lawson wove in one of her previous works too!
Alice!!! Gah!
Ezra Baxter - *shakes fist and then pulls in for a tight hug*
Can I get #4 now?!
Cat
May 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stupid decisions but feel accurate

I’m pretty annoyed with Kenley and all her dumb mistakes but I guess they feel true to character. Still frustrating. Alice’s whole character is obvious.
Tracey Milito
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This book will keep you hooked from the first page to the last. You think you have something figured out and them your hit with a twist. This was a great book.
Cassie Starkel
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just keeps getting better

Stalkers. Break ups. Small town drama. There is so much going on in these books! Excited to see what’s next.
Maxine Mcintosh
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great book

Very talented author... really good storyline... love Kenley and her guys... and can't wait to start the next book in the series
Kayleigh henderson
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loving the twists in this series and that ending has left me needing more. I like this series as it has you asking questions through out the door and the characters are amazing.
Lauren
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh-mazing

This whole series is so good but this one FINALLY burned alllllll the way! This mystery just keeps getting better and better. Can’t wait to read the next one!
Lizzie
Jun 15, 2020
Sommer
May 06, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Changes and Chocolates (Untouchable #2)
  • Rules and Roses (Untouchable #1)
  • Keys and Kisses (Untouchable #3)
  • Family (Academy of Misfits #3)
  • Reject (Academy of Misfits #2)
  • Redemption (Bridal Creek High #2)
  • Pariah (Bridal Creek High #1)
  • Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)
  • Devils' Day Party
  • The Judgement (Breakbattle Academy #3)
  • Breathe You (Breathe Duet #2)
  • The Angels (Raven River Academy, #1)
  • Knockout Queen (The Heights Crew, #4)
  • The End (Raven River Academy, #3)
  • Delinquent (Academy of Misfits #1)
  • Jane's Team (Bizarro Universe Books, #1)
  • Breathe Me (Breathe Duet #1)
  • Mad Love (Slateview High, #3)

Thistle Cove (4 books)
  • Secrets We Keep (Thistle Cove, #1)
  • Games We Play (Thistle Cove, #2)
  • Truths We Seek (Thistle Cove, #4)