Start by marking “Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)

Hitching the Cowboy

(Circle B Ranch #1)

Wedding bells are the last thing on twenty-two year old Riley Bishop’s mind, but that’s exactly what he hears after waking up in Vegas next to a woman he just met—his new wife.
He never saw her coming, but she might be worth the risk.

260 pages
Published November 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hitching the Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hitching the Cowboy

Start your review of Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: November 12, 2019
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Cowboy Romance | Accidental Marriage

Every time I read a novel by Kennedy Fox I come away from it feeling like I have made lifelong friends. Her characters are so relatable that it's easy to connect with them and they all seem to share commonalities with their readers. While I have never accidentally got married like Zoey and Riley in Hitching the Cowboy, I did find everlasting love in the most uncommon and fateful ways like they did. B
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: +5/ 5 stars

I don't know how these ladies do it. BUT they make me fall more in love with their writing and characters with each new book.

It feels like I waited years for this book, it was something me and a friend dreamed about and ever since it was announced, we have been ecstatic and counting down the days, And to finally read this book and fall in love with it from the very first page... the wait couldn't have been more worth it.

Being back at the Circle B Ranch and with all the Bisho
Jypsy
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
He never saw her coming, but she might be worth the risk.

Zoey Mitchell is high on life, free spirited, and adventurous. However, learning she married a rowdy cowboy after a night of partying is not what she expected—even for her.
She’s risking it all, gambling with her heart.

Deciding to give their instant marriage a cha
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
A weekend in Vegas turns into so much more when a dare turns into a wedding! But, no matter how instantaneous their chemistry was, can Riley and Zoey make a marriage work when they’ve only known each other for a few hours?

Hitching the Cowboy was really a fun and sexy romp. I loved watching this opposites attract couple fall hard and fast for one another. Riley is super sweet and much wiser than his years. He’s a hard worker, knows what he wants in life and is very family oriented. Zoey is more o
Hanna's Book Obsession
4.5 Stars
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest review}
From the second I opened this book I was hooked. Riley and Zoey stole my heart so fast. Their connection is instant and you can feel their chemistry fly off the pages. I loved every minute of this story. This cowboy had me blushing hard core y’all. Riley Bishop has definitely stolen my heart. The way he tries so hard to make his relationship with Zoey work is the best thing ever. He is so in love and is never afraid to show it
Shelly | VixenReads
I’m normally not one for cowboy themed books but I swear Kennedy Fox could make me love a book on how fast paint dries!

We’re back to Circle B Ranch (the Bishops!) and it doesn’t get much better than this. I love being back here; visiting old friends and meeting new ones!

This is another not to be missed Kennedy Fox book. The chemistry is great, the banter is fantastic and this just keeps begetting better and better.
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Love, Love, Love!

I have never read a series about the second generation family members from a series I’ve read and loved. I’m so grateful for this and the chance to revisit the whole Bishop family as time has gone on. Circle B Ranch will always hold a special place in my heart and I’m so glad we get to revisit it as well as everyone who lives there.

Riley Bishop is everything! He is so much like his father, Alex, and I loved every second of his story. When he takes his best friend, Diesel, to Las
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
I’m never surprised when I crack open a Kennedy Fox Cowboy Romance and immediately feel like I’m back at home.

Which is ironic considering I dislike most Cowboy romances. But Hitching the Cowboy just proves how easily KF writes the best cozy reads!

Zoey and Riley were the bees knees! This book definitely doesn’t have as much angst like their duets do, but it is just as much a page turner as every other book I’ve read by them! I love the instant yet genuine attraction between these two characters.
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
I’m absolutely loving the new generation of Bishop books! This book follows Riley and Zoey, who accidentally get hitched in Vegas during a bachelorette and birthday weeknd. Riley is the sweet cowboy, who is definitely a morning bird, loved his family and is extremely hardworking. Zoey is a hairdresser, the “black sheep” in her family but she quickly falls in love with Riley’s family. I loved their story, though it wasn’t as steamy as the other Kennedy Fox books, this one was just as sweet. Throu ...more
Emma Johnston
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another 5 star read from this amazing duo! There is nothing that they could write that I wont read.

I loved Riley & Zoey and it was great to see some old faces too!
belle ☆ミ (thisbellereadstoo)
finished reading hitching the cowboy within a day. it was steamy, hot, and full of romance. riley and zoey started a whirlwind marriage (yes, marriage) the day they got hitched in vegas during a drunken dare. despite only knowing each other for just a couple of days, they're comfortable in each other's company. it felt more than just a fling.

riley doesn't back down from a dare. that's how he ended up eloping and marrying zoey, a girl he barely knew. riley's easy to like. he has a happy-go-lucky
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
HELLLOOOO COWBOYS!!!!

Kennedy Fox always finds a way to get me swooning over cowboys.... Which isn't at all a hard thing to accomplish. There is something about his duo and their writing style that causes me to instantly want to devour all the words. I'm seriously lusting over RILEY BISHOP!!!! This man is the definition of SWOON!!!!

About Hitching The Cowboy:

Hitching The Cowboy is the second book in the Circle B Ranch series by Kennedy Fox. The Circle B Ranch is a spinoff of The Bishop Brothers se
Reviews from the Heart
So we start off with a bang in the Prologue, that instantly had my attention. I have to say these types of books are one of my favorites, because I love how both the H and h learn of one another. To see the progression go from nothing to something, and Zoey and Riley showcased that. Zoey and Riley's story flew by for me. The writing was witty, and the banter was some that I strive for. I loved the family aspect and how family oriented it was. I loved the chemistry and not overdone plot. Overall, ...more
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas---right??? Nope---not when the chemistry is this strong between two people. Riley and Zoey were looking for fun but ended up being linked together forever. They part ways but that old fool of a heart just knew that they were destined to be soul mates.

Zoey and Riley are young but they both come across as a bit worldly. That said, the big reveal or 'blunder' if you will was a total immature move. I felt bad for Zoey and the way her family saw her.

That said, R
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 4.5 "What Happens in Vegas..." Stars ⭐️
Omg! I loved Hitching the Cowboy so much! I was so excited when I learned the news about this second generation of Bishops as they are one of my absolute favorite fictional family! Revisiting them was so amazing with lots of funny moments and endearing ones! Kennedy Fox delivered their usual mixture of sweet, charming and sexy in this southern romance between a swoon-worthy cowboy and a lovely young woman sharing the most wonderful connection.

When Ri
Love & Lavender Book Review
I FLOVE this story!! I'm still fairly new to Kennedy Fox's books and I'm a newcomer to Circle B Ranch but OMG am I in LOVE with these rugged cowboys!! Riley and Zoey nearly knock my boots off with their instant chemistry to full on love story! I was swooning from the get-go to the very last page, complete with a final happy sigh and a HUGE smile on my face!

Riley and his best friend Diesel are constantly getting into trouble, they're pretty hilarious together. But joke's on Riley when he meets Z
Jenna
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely adore second generation stories and this one just got added to the list! I loved everything about this storyline from their first meet to the adorable epilogue. All of the characters were loveable, and it was great reuniting with the first generation. Zoey is a tough, independent woman and Riley was a tough man but showed such a fantastic soft side. They're chemistry was hot but my favorite part was just their ability to be laid back and themselves with each other. Everything was ju ...more
Sharon
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thrilled to be back at the Circle B Ranch with more Bishops! 5 sparkly horseshoes for this one!
Meet Riley Bishop, hard worker at the ranch, he and Diesel are headed to Vegas for the weekend to celebrate Diesel's birthday! What trouble could they get into right?
Zoey, hairdresser, never living up to what her parent's expect from her. When her sister Summer's bachelorette party is being held in Vegas, she can't wait because with her sister and friends, she will have fun and let loose! What could po
Jessica Alcazar
The Bishops are back with an “oopsie, we’re married” in Vegas … let the romance games begin :)

These two made such a sweet story and I’m a sucker for second gen storylines so total #win for me! I especially liked that this author duo once again wrote a fantastic story full of emotion with a slow burn for Riley and Zoey. They had instant attraction but they took their time exploring it.

Excellent start to this next generation of Bishops! I can’t wait to read more!
Jenn Amy
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this story! I am somewhat of a new comer to Kennedy Fox’s books. I only discovered them this year and have been making my way through their backlist and fell in love with all the Bishops and now we have the next generation in the Circle B Ranch books so to say I was excited for this story is an understatement. Kennedy Fox write cowboys like no other. They are possessive, protective, pure alpha men that grab onto your heart from the first page and Riley was exactly that. He is an exact re ...more
Emma
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-wishlist
Whoot Whoot there is a whole new generation of Bishop’s to fall for as they bumble their way through to their happily ever afters.

Hitching the Cowboy concentrates on the grown-up Riley, son of Alex and River from Taming Him. Let’s put it this way, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree where Riley is concerned. Just as his father, Alex, met his mother while on vacation; Riley winds up married following a wild weekend in Vegas. However, what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas when his wife,
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Riley and Zoey wake up after a crazy night in Vegas, and they're, ooops, married, will they decide to stay that way? Or will Zoey decide she has to cave to her family again, and go back home? Riley's left the ball in her court...

I haven't read any of the stories in the series this is spun off from, but I was easily able to get into this one, and I loved it, especially Riley! I love how they fall into each other, how easily and how well, they fit with each other. I was a tad disappoi
Marta Bo
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hello Bishop Family, I’ve missed  You so much !

My heart is melting, LITERALLY, for sure Kennedy Fox steal my heart another time by Hitching The Cowboy. I will love this duet forever beacuse they gave me the most amazing  adopted family ever – and all readers knows it too - Bishops are the best, right ?

It was so amazing to back to their ranch and „old ” folks here and there. Maybe anyone won’t  believe me, but with writting this I have very, very big smile on my face. Hitching The Cowboy is noth
A HEA
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Getting married on a weekend adventure in Vegas is not what either Riley or Zoey had planned but a dare from Riley's best mate leads to exactly that.

Zoey was there for a weekend to celebrate her sister's upcoming marriage. Vegas was just supposed to be for fun, waking up married to a handsome cowboy wasn’t part of the plan. Her life is in the city but the night that Zoey shared with Riley sparks flew. Could they make the weekend impulse into something more?

Vegas is a long way from home for Rile
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
I love the Bishop family! Accidental marriage is one of my favorite tropes, but this one is in my top 3 of all time. The relationship between Riley and Zoey is so much more enjoyable since they took the time to get to know one another before the marriage took place. The fact that they both were willing to make it work and see if it wasn't a mistake, made my heart burst. Their chemistry is undeniable and I love the Bishop clan even more after this book (I didn't think that was possible). Another ...more
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
What happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay in Vegas, especially in the case of Riley and Zoey and a dare.

Riley and Zoey felt a connection on first sight, but it is Vegas, so the chances of running into someone random again is pretty low. However, in their case it happens and they spent a crazy 48 hours together that ends up with the two of them being married. The next morning they both return back to their home starts and decide they will stay in touch to figure out their next moves.

I LOVED Ril
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
Kennedy fox has written another amazing book with 2 characters you cant help but fall in love with. It helps that we got a hot cowboy in the mix. Riley and Zoey are so cute together there humor their witt is everything you look for in a book by Kennedy fox. I loved every moment from beginning to end. You still get all the feels in this book and more. I have loved this book and cant wait to read more.

Arc was kindly given in exchange for an honest teview.
Jennifer D.
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So a little confession, the only books by Kennedy Fox I haven't read yet are the Bishop Boys series. I was a little worried that I would be a little lost with not having the parents' back story. Turns out I had nothing to worry about! The authors did a fantastic job with adding little details of the backstory through out the book.

Riley is the total package (sexy cowboy who wears his heart on his sleeve) and will having you falling for him...hard. Zoey is the perfect match for Riley with her swee
Liz
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In Hitching the Cowboy by Kennedy Fox, we go back to the Circle B Ranch for the next generation of Bishop’s and I could not be more excited. While spending time in Vegas separately, Riley Bishop finds himself married to Zoey Mitchell. Though they are shocked, they want to give their marriage a try. The attraction and chemistry is there and neither can deny it, however, do they have what it takes to make it the long haul?

I loved Zoey. She was such a strong woman. Riley was charming, sexy and suc
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Wait For Me (Swoon, #2)
  • Royal Hottie (The Rourkes, #2)
  • Our Options Have Changed (On Hold, #1)
  • Sucked Into Love (Bachelorette Party #1)
  • Spring Romance
  • Love Me Tomorrow (Put A Ring On It, #3)
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • The Lion Heart (Rogue Academy #2)
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • What's Your Sign? (Cupids #2)
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
  • Engulfing Emma (Men on Fire #3)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things #3)
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish are a duo of romance authors who teamed up to write under the USA Today Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox. They share a love of Hallmark movies & overpriced coffee. When they aren't bonding over romantic comedies, they like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to collaborate and have some fun creating new characters that'll make you blush and your he ...more

Circle B Ranch (9 books)
  • Catching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #2)
  • Wrangling the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch #3)
  • Bossing the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch #4)
  • Kissing the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #5)
  • Winning the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #6)
  • Claiming the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #7)
  • Tempting the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #8)
  • Seducing the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #9)

News & Interviews