Start by marking “Fire & Ice: A Limited Edition Collection of Supernatural, Paranormal & Fantasy Romances” as Want to Read:

Fire and Ice… they are two of the most powerful elements known to man.

From the tiniest of sparks to a blazing inferno, fire is an intense energy that can consume anything in its path.

Ice is it’s unrelenting and frigid counterpart that can startle your senses and make you shiver.
When put together, you’ll find a force that is stronger than anything you’ll ever encounter
Kindle Edition
Published October 29th 2019 by Romance Collections

To ask other readers questions about Fire & Ice, please sign up.
Laura Greenwood Hi Jennifer, we're so sorry, we were caught up in a glitch that unfortunately cancelled all the pre-orders. The collection is already back up on Amazo…moreHi Jennifer, we're so sorry, we were caught up in a glitch that unfortunately cancelled all the pre-orders. The collection is already back up on Amazon with a different listing (necessary because of the glitch) for 99 cents, and is still available everywhere else. You can get it here: books2read.com/rcfireandice(less)

Start your review of Fire & Ice: A Limited Edition Collection of Supernatural, Paranormal & Fantasy Romances
Laura Greenwood
Jun 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
My book in Fire & Ice is Slumbered, a fantasy fairy tale romance.

Get your copy here: books2read.com/slumbered
Lynall
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some good stories

This is a real mix of great stories, with some that really didn’t click with me at all. There are so many stories in this anthology that it is fabulous value regardless, and I found a couple of new authors to follow.
Dorothy Kirby
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
K.L.Bone presents a strong and determined young woman who is eager to learn about her family’s past and is also not afraid of her own future. There are all the elements of a true romance and also fantasy and intrigue. Great story for mature readers.
Richard P.
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Page after page

Short stories with all good stories told In a way to go to the next satisfied with the prior. I truly recommend the read of the entire selections. I’d actually read again
Brenda Herbert
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some of the story's I would gave liked a bit more a few left you with no outcome if where the story ended they just ended no finish a couple I would have liked the whole story not just a chapter ...more
Davd Salvador
Author’s way of storytelling is so good. I suggest you publish your book in NovelStar, a lot of readers will love your work.
Ceola
I did not read the whole book I was only interested in one story
Jennifer Billings
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bought for KL Bones Dracula story but all were amazing! I I truely enjoy these multi author sets. Highly recommend!!!
Bram
Feb 21, 2020
Maureen Bolton
Feb 27, 2020
Jean Cottam
rated it did not like it
Aug 04, 2020
Mar 16, 2020
Diana
Nov 20, 2019

• Damaged Pack Shifters: The Complete Paranormal Collection
  • Unforgettable Temptations: Attraction and Surrender (The Unforgettables Book 15)
  • Silver Dragon (Silver Shifters, #1)
  • The Shifter's Gift: Limited Edition 12 Book Box Set
  • Silver Unicorn (Silver Shifters #3)
  • The Broken One (Corisi Billionaires, #1)
  • Rise of The Alphas Collection (Rise of The Alphas, #1-11)
  • Burning Falls Shifters: The Complete Collection
  • Dark Moon Falls: Volume 2
  • Gunner (Silverback Redemption #1)
  • Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)
  • Killian (Silverback Redemption #3)
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • Defending Zara (Mountain Mercenaries, #6)
  • Defending Morgan (Mountain Mercenaries, #3)
  • Defending Chloe (Mountain Mercenaries, #2)
  • Sunset Beach