Start by marking “The President (Rebel Rage MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
The President (Rebel Rage MC, #1)

The President

(Of Rebel Rage MC #1)

When Alaric meets the right woman under the wrong circumstances, as the president of Rebel Rage MC, his options are limited... unless he can strike a deal that would benefit the both of them.

Making the best of a bad situation, Angie accepts the help of the muscled, overbearing biker who offers her protection from the danger stalking her at every turn.

As the death of a woma
Published September 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about The President, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The President

Start your review of The President (Rebel Rage MC, #1)
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead 1.5*

I think my subconscious was trying to save me from even remembering I'd read thus book because this review is long overdue

Dear author a male using the word cunt to refer to a female does not, in any way,shape or form, make him a badass he just sounds foolish, immature and ignorant. That word was used so many times it was a horror movie

This could've almost been good if not for the cringe worthy dialogue, I liked the h's job though I did think she'd be tougher

Book opens with the
Coco.V
Oct 23, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (10/23/2020)! 🎁
RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool*
Jennifer McGurk Finn
This is the first book in the Rebel Rage MC series by Addy Archer. I love the name Alaric so I immediately wanted to read this book. Aside from the many grammar mistakes my problem with this book was I think the author tried too hard to make these men seem like they’re badass. It came off as way too much and honestly a little OTT.
Neringa Neringiukas
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure what to expect, but damn, I had a great surprise. This is a little gem. I loved it.
Alaric is all gritty asshole, but his loyal soul and I love everything about him. I love Angie. She's not your traditional h. Shes unique. Loved her outlook on life and how she reacted to everything happening, since the moment she meets Rebel Rage MC.
Marie Vasquez
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was a pretty good introduction to this author’s work.

Quick, erotic with a bit of suspense, it definitely kept me intrigued with the world of the Rebel Rage MC. The heroine, Angie, was pretty badass. For a tiny thing she’d seen enough of the underworld that the big, bad Alaric never once intimidated her. She stood toe to toe with him from the moment they met and quickly got under Alaric’s skin.

This was a quick read that had all the element of a captivating story!
Chrizzary
Sharon Roberts
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lots of action and plenty of sass, but not much in the way of romance or hot scenes! None the less its a great read, and made me laugh a few times. Now all i have to do is read the next in the series!
Forever_meme
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 STARS
KDL editing
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

A very strong MC book. My first by Addy Archer but it won't be my last! The heroine is satisfyingly strong. It's dark but in a delicious way. I can't wait for more!
Judhi's Little Bookworm Corner
I really enjoyed this book the bow chica wow wow was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 the characters where amazing I loved the H and actually for once fucking enjoyed the h she was fucking funny as hell and took shyt from no one even though she was this way I though it was cool she respected club rules It was also refreshing not to deal with jealous club girls regardless of the fact that the word whore was thrown out so many times throughout this book it was crazy...

The book does end in a cliffhanger sort of because regar
Stories in Review
JenMcJ
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books, ku
Eh. I don't know. I didn't hate this but I didn't like the complete collapse of the character of Angie from the first scene to the end. I also was distracted by the amount of times Alaric says "c*@t".

Not following onto the next in the series, I don't think.
Lisa Stacks
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great 3 book series and hope more is coming from this author.
Shani
Wow, talk about, hot, mixed with a little nutty, a touch of wit, and a no-nonsense set of characters! Alaric is not someone you should push, because he'll end the situation with his knife or his word. Second chances? pfft, you've got the wrong guy! Cross him or the club and its done. He has a quiet strength about him though too, and no matter what he tries to push forward, somewhere deep in him he has a soft spot for those he cares about. There are glimpses of that throughout the book that made ...more
Wendy Hodges
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Straight in with some action and a suspenseful start to this exciting series, yes it's in 3 parts so does continue into the next two books, but they aren't very long so it isn't really a problem. The plot is interesting and a bit different with a feisty independent and more than capable heroine, she is more than happy to stand up for herself but also soon fits in with these very alpha men in the MC. She has found herself thrust into trouble not of her own making but not only makes the best of it ...more
Kathy Wideman
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was led to these books by another author and wasn’t disappointed at all. This book had me hooked right from the start. Alaric meets Angie under interesting circumstances to say the least. Alaric is taking care of club business but it sets off a chain of events no one saw coming. Alaric knows as soon as he meets Angie that there is just something about her and he wants to keep her for his own. What he doesn’t anticipate in the beginning is actually liking her and wanting her to be his real ol’ ...more
Britt
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lynne Garlick
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good grief!! Taking a breathe as I finish this book because I am not quite sure if I got chance whilst reading this!!
Hot damn! This is 0-60 in the blink of an eye! Literally from the first page you get yanked into the path of the storm that is Alaric. And when he and Angie clash. Explosive!!! She is a Queen, has she finally found someone that is good enough to be her King?
Angie has been let down by so many people in her life, will Alaric be able to get her to let go?
This book had me on the edge
Jenny
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very surprised by this

I was very surprised by how much I loved this. The reviews were very mixed, so I took a chance. I thought it was great!! It’s a quick read, but it had everything I loved in an MC romance. I loved Angie. I thought it was great that she was a well sought after “fixer”. She was smart and witty and feisty without being bitchy. She knew how to handle situations and she made the best out her circumstances. I loved how Alaric became so possessive of her. He never knew what hit him
Carlise
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Alaric is the President of a MC and when he is handling business with some thieves, in walks Angie. He’s not expecting her and when they all realize what she walked in on, his split second decision changes their lives..for the better or worse remains to be seen.

Loved Alaric..he was brash, unapologetic..perfect Alpha male, but he met his match with Angie. She’s been brought up in the criminal life and doesn’t scare easily, if at all. She’s young, but fierce and definitely a match for Al
Kelly Fountain
Aug 05, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. It’s dirty and quick. A MC book that lives up to expectations. Nasty work, nasty mouths and death and trouble at the doorstep. Alaric is the Pres and he seems to have a ton of weight Lansing on his shoulders at the moment. That’s also how he meets the Queen Fixer, Angie. She’s a hot and tiny badass who’s job it is to clean up the mess people like him make. The attraction is intense and scenes are hot. It leaves off with a bit of a mess that will lead you into book two. It was quick an ...more
Cassie
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whynter Raven
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
New addiction

Wow!!! The President was hard core from page one. It kept me on the edge of my seat. I must confess that I didn't like Alaric some times, but he changed the longer he was with Angie. Now Angie she was sweet as pie with a hard shell. Sometimes I forget she's the Queen Fixer. I how this is a trilogy so of course there is a cliffhanger and don't understand why people hate them. It just makes me want more. I'm so glad I was introduced to this author and can wait to read more.
Annette Aguilar
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Old Lady

A surprising look at the world of an MC president! Lots of suspense, surprises, betrayal, and evil enemies! Brother against brother, lies, stealing, and misunderstanding all add up to disaster! Claiming his woman, protecting her, and loving her, finding the perfect woman is a shock! The characters are awesome hot bikers, a strong, tough woman, lots of enemies, and dead bodies! Their emotions fly off the page as you deal with murder, betrayal, and falling in love! Great plot!
Rose
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The President is book one of the Rebel Rage MC trilogy series written by a new author for me, Addy Archer. But after reading this one can't wait to read The Vice President and conclude the series with The Prospect. Book one is Alaric and Angie story! This was a quick read, loved the principal characters and their chemistry. The plot is interesting and full of steam, sexy bikers, sassy and strong heroine, suspense, betrayal, threats, humor and romance. I can’t recommend this book enough. ...more
Kirsten Bekker
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dark and edgy

This is the first time reading this authors work and I really enjoyed it. Violent and rough Rebel MC President lashes out at a wrong doing and finds himself and his club in the middle of a local pimps mess. A woman stumbles into the middle of it and finds herself lusting after him. The end is on a cliff and has me rushing to get the next book!
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Jun 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, 2020
Holy shit that cliffhanger.

I really though the plot was very interesting and it kept me reading I wanted to know more about what was happening and the author did a very good job of setting up an overarching plot going through all three books that linked very well.

The book ends on a cliffhanger which of course will make you want to continue onto the next book which of course I did.

Full review at ABookHaven
Michelle
Sep 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Rebel Rage MC series. Alaric is the President of the Rebel Rage MC and Angie is a fixer, know as the Queen Fixer and is badass. Alaric is in the middle of club business when Angie walks in and gets mixed up in club drama. This is a quick read that continues into the 2nd book in the series. Great start to the series.
Debbie Earley
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alaric

Addy Archer is a new author for me and let me tell you after reading this book I'm a fan. Holy crap this book is action packed and I didn't want it to end. Alaric and Angie are absolutely amazing together and she is a strong women for Alaric to have at his side. The sex holy smokes it's of the charts. I can't wait to read Vice President.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bear's Forever (Infernal Sons MC, #1)
  • Brood (Hell's Riders Rhino Chapter, #1)
  • Striker (A Devil's Highwaymen MC Romance, #1)
  • Chains` Redemption (Infernal Sons MC #2)
  • Charge (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Razor (Twisted Devils MC, #1)
  • Premo (Siberian MC, #1)
  • Nixon (Siberian MC, #3)
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
  • A Very Beary Christmas (Infernal Sons MC 1.5)
  • Nickel's Story (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club #2)
  • Cowboy Bikers MC #4
  • Grunt (Texas Kings MC, #4)
  • Bird (Texas Kings MC #3)
  • Cold Killjoy (Mistletoe Montana #17)
  • Pooh (The Devil's Angels MC #3)
  • Broken Souls (Broken Rebel Brotherhood, #1)
Addy Archer is a contemporary and romantic suspense writer who loves rough bikers twisted with a hint of romance and sassy women.

Of Rebel Rage MC (3 books)
  • The Vice President (Of Rebel Rage MC #2)
  • The Prospect (Of Rebel Rage MC #3)