Start by marking “Winter's List” as Want to Read:
Winter's List

Winter's List

A practically-virginal law school graduate.

Two emotionally-frozen men.

One erotic bucket list.

When Melissa Winter is dumped by her boyfriend the night before their month-long trip to the islands, she gathers her strength and boards the plane—alone. But when she finds herself without a place to stay, she must rely on the two sexy strangers she met on the flight.

Edward
Published August 17th 2019 by Scarlet Parlor Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Winter's List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter's List

Start your review of Winter's List
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's official--I have a new author to add to my "one click" list. My wallet will not be thanking me but Jordyn Kross won me over with Winter's List. (No spoilers here, btw!)

If you read erotic romance or romance with a high heat level and like M.J. Edwards, Meka James, and Elia Winters, you should try this one.

This MMF menage romance really hit it out of the park. A lot of menage romance stories only give a little bit of the relationship between some of the couples and the threesome (if you're
Kilby Blades
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-i-like
First things first: I love a good MMF ménage, and this story started out as many do: with a woman at a low point in her life who finds safety, solace and satisfaction with two sexy, loving men. But it had a DELICIOUS twist that I rarely see in ménages--a twist that was done really well: a complex unrequited love story between the two heroes.

When Melissa is abandoned physically, emotionally and financially by her boyfriend the summer after she graduates from law school, she's forced to flee the
Amanda Steward
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First time author?

I can’t believe this lady has never written/published a book before. This book was amazing! It wasn’t just smexy it had a plot and it was actually interesting. I enjoyed all the characters in this book. If MMF is something you enjoy check out this book. I can’t wait to read more from this author! At the time of my review this book is available on kindle unlimited.
Ishara Dasruth
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Talk about a bucket list! Menage stories do not really appeal to me but I saw a recommendation for this book and decided to try it. I'm so glad I did! In most menage stories not enough focus is put into the actual relationship but this one is rather well done. I will definitely be reading more from this author.
Erin Krueger
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HOT HOT HOT
Not usually what I pick up, but wow. Steamy sexy nothing held back story. And I'm impressed with how the author was able to manage not one love connection, not two love connections, but freaking four! Missy, Ned. Missy, Jack. Ned, Jack. And Missy, Ned, AND Jack.
But not only that, but who doesn't love a tropical setting? (I do. I'm in a landlocked state and miss the ocean something fierce) It's not all peaches and roses for the characters and that's sometimes hard to read, but that
margaret a metz
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet & sexy

This romance was a little hard to wade through as the writing seemed a little too heavy with plot details that didn’t necessarily move the story along. I still enjoyed the chemistry between Jack, Ned & Missy. It was a steamy, romantic story of how live bloomed between three. I think the writer could have developed more the relationship between the two men but I still liked this romance. I recommend for fans of mm love stories.
Carol Potenza
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. The story was well-told and what is essential to know is that the depth of the writing and the depth of the characters and their interactions appeal to me because of their satisfying nature. These are real people who have real problems in their life and are trying to make the best of it and end up falling in love--all of them together. It may be a different definition of love that many romance readers think of, but it is just as satisfying and just as fulfilling.
Diana L.
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot and delicious

If you love hot, steamy romance, this book's for you. Not to give away too much - have you ever fantasized about a threesome? Read about the best one ever!
Tracy Zullo
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun quick read - started a fun trip and then the feels came.
c-am
Sep 18, 2019
Lori Magaña
Sep 20, 2019
Jordyn Kross
Sep 20, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathy
added it
Dec 05, 2019

• Triple Play: Three Bisexual Ménage Romances
  • Just for Christmas (Just Us, #5)
  • Credence
  • Just One Night (Just Us, #4)
  • My Three Bosses
  • Dirty Letters
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Blaze & Bind: A MFM Firefighter Romance (Surrender to Them Book 10)
  • Single Dad Times Two: A Bad Boy MFM Romance (P.L.A.Y.-Time Story 2)
  • Cocky Roommate (Book Boyfriends, #2)
  • Just This Once (Just Us, #1)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Wild Ride (Powertools: Hot Rides, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Remembering Ivy
  • The Billionaires' Nanny
  • MMF Threesome Mega Bundle: 10 Sexy Stories!
  • Her Juicy Cherry (Sweet Treats #2)
Hey, there! I’m Jordyn Kross and I write erotic romance. I love reading sexy stories about protagonists who may seem weak or at a disadvantage. But as the plot builds, their inner strength comes forward. The people they love have to grow, too, so they can have their happily ever after. I like situations that society, or you, might be a bit uncomfortable with. In other words, I write the stories I ...more