Start by marking “Gone Nerdy” as Want to Read:
Gone Nerdy

Gone Nerdy

What happens when your one night stand becomes your new roomie?

When it comes to men, Tiffany doesnt get attached. She has seen a broken heart and will do anything to keep hers intact. Her live life to the fullest mentality has her bouncing from bed to bed with no commitments until the one night stand, Spencer, she thought she would never see again walks through her door,
Published February 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Gone Nerdy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gone Nerdy

Start your review of Gone Nerdy
Beth (The Rheumatic Reader)
Gone nerdy is the story of Tiffany and Spencer. Tiffany is a fiesty redhead who works as a waitress at a local restaurant. Spencer is a programmer/nerd who's landlords also happen to be his parents. What initially is thought to be a one time hookup, quickly changes when they become roommates.

I loved this book. Tiffany and Spencer are opposites, but can't deny their attraction. I enjoyed seeing Tiffany grow and embrace the nerd culture. How could you not fall for Spencer while watching
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gone Nerdy is a quick, funny, and sweet one-night stand turned roommates turned lovers story.
Tiffany is the youngest out of her two cousins, they are both protective of her. She is a free spirit and feisty. Spencer is a programmer and more reserved. Tiffany doesnt do relationships and Spencer just doesnt have good luck when it comes to relationships since he is rather nerdy.

Tiffany and Spencer are complete opposites, but they are so perfect for each other. They balance each other out. Tiffany
Elsie Caba
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Gone Nerdy is a sweet story with a Happy Ending.

We meet Tiffany, a party and outgoing girl who's best friends with there cousins Stella and Audrey. She lives her life one day at time because she's afraid of commitment.

On the other hand we have Stefan, a handsome need who works from home and live with his parents. Once he decides to move out he ends up being roommate with Tiffany.

Even though they have very different personalities, they are able to meet in the middle and create a relationship.
Melanie Helms
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loveddd seeing Tiffany the wild child of the cousins get her story. And Spencer was the perfwct guy for her. He was sweet and treated her so well and reassured her that he wasn't going anywhere. It was awesome seeing them mesh their love of different things together and embrace eachothers differences and support one another in their careers. I'm so ready for Audrey's story! I need to know whyyyyyy her ex just broke up with her. No explanation.
Ariel
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another well written story by Katrina Marie. The characters are very likable & easy to relate to. There were definitely parts in the book that had me laughing out loud! I loved reading about Tiffany and Spencer and I cant wait for the next book in this series! ...more
Kathy
Erica Westerhoff
Mar 11, 2020
Debra Wolsleben
Mar 31, 2020

• Get off on the Pain (Pain, #1)
  • Genesis (Bones #1)
  • The Penalty Box (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #3)
  • The Savage Sinner: A Series of Savage Gentleman book 2
  • Dark Russian Angel
  • Space Junk: Houston We Have a Hottie (Space #2)
  • Home Game (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #2)
  • Space Age: Houston, Prepare to Launch (Space #1)
  • Outmatched
  • Often & Suddenly (Angels and Sunshine, #3)
  • Unscripted (The Scripted Series, #1)
  • Pretend You're Mine (Love in Everton, 3)
  • Credence
  • Puck Me Secretly (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #1)
  • Fluff
  • Grinder (Seattle Sharks, #1)
  • Almost Perfect
  • Punk 57
Katrina Marie lives in the Dallas area with her husband, two children, and fur baby. She is a lover of all things geeky and Gryffindor for life. When shes not writing you can find her at her childrens sporting events, or curled up reading a book.

News & Interviews