Start by marking “Kiss Me Slow” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me Slow

Kiss Me Slow

(Second Time Around #1 INCL'D)

**See all the Top Shelf Romance Collections HERE.**

Some men know how to kiss.
Some men know how to love.

Sometimes you get those butterflies in the pit of your stomach instantly. Other times… well sometimes other feelings come first.

In this collection, you get it all. Right down to those fluttering feelings at the end of the book that make reading romance worth every single
Kindle Edition, Top Shelf Romance Collection, 1429 pages
Published March 3rd 2020 by Top Shelf Romance LLC

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me Slow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me Slow

Start your review of Kiss Me Slow
TheSassyNerdBlog
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2020-reads
My review for Irresistible Attraction by Willow Winters

𝗔 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗚𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

WOW!
Willow Winters has once again left me speechless. I finished this about 12 hours ago and I honestly had to process everything that happened in this book before I could actually think straight to review it!

A few words to sum up this book?

Intense,
All-consuming,
Mind-blowing,
Thrilling,
Hot, (LIKE ON FIRE HOT!!)
AMAZING!!

Those are just a handful of words, to sum up, this book, but they do not even come close to describing just ho
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A SINGLE GLANCE BY W. WINTERS!! I was captivated with Jase and Bethany's story all the way through. This story had me on the edge of my seat with all the unknown, sexiness and suspense. I can't wait to get more of their story soon, I am so engrossed in these two. W. Winters is phenomenal in her storytelling and always a 1-Click for me.
A SINGLE KISS!! Jase and Bethany story continues from a Single Glance and OMG the fireworks are still flying. Their story will keep you on the edge of your seat a
A Book Obsessed Brit
This Romance collection is made up of some amazing Authors. All who have been on my TBR for a long time and I just haven't gotten around to reading their work yet. That is the reason I love collections like this it gives me the diversity all in one place.

I had previously read Tijan and Willow Winters, but have not read Corinne Michaels or Louise Bay until now that is. Overall this collection is a great mix of troupes within the romance world, giving a good mix of strong, well written romance rea
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

When you want the highest quality you reach for the stuff on the Top Shelf and these books and authors definitely deserve to be part of the Top Shelf Romance.

The collection of best selling novels found in Kiss Me Slow are from the following authors: Tijan (Ryan's Bed), Corinne Michaels (We Own Tonight), Willow Winters (Irresistible Attraction: A Single Glance, A Single Kiss, & A Single Touch) and Louise Bay (King of Wall Street).

I loved each and every story in this book!!!

Ki
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Multiple Authors, Romance
5 Yes, Yes, Yes Stars
* * * * *Spoiler Free-1st Top Shelf That Started It All,
Quick, ONLY 99 CENTS!!!!

There is something I have Always Thought...Kissing is an Art Form. I learned this when I was young and new with the activity. As I got older, I became sure in my concept, Kissing is an art form, and when it is done right...Watch Out.

Well, four well-known, extremely skilled authors must believe the same thing I do about kissing. They have come together under the Top Shelf Romance umbrella and ar
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Shelves: 2020
Can we just take a minute to thank our lucky stars we got all of these authors to release an all in one with some of their very best work?! Honestly, if you’re a romance lover YOU NEED this in your life, so make sure you buy this as soon as possible.
The first story, Ryan’s Bed, by Tijan is an absolute must read-probably by everyone. It truly is a remarkably beautiful, and emotional story, but seriously moving in many ways.
My other favorite was Louise Bay’s story. I absolutely adore her writing-
Willow Winters
Mar 03, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kiss Me Slow, an exclusive collection of SIX Bestselling Novels, from Top Shelf Romance is AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!

Amazon
Amazon Worldwide
Apple Books
Kobo
B&N
Google Play: Coming Soon

Top Shelf Romance is bringing you the best of the best of romance in one collection, Kiss Me Slow, featuring FOUR bestselling authors; Tijan, Corinne Michaels, Louise Bay, and Willow Winters!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Top Shelf Romance represents the best of the best in romance. There are no cliffhangers. These are simply must-read novels for
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
My review is based on Willow Winters Irresistible Attraction series and Tijan’s Ryan’s Bed.

Irresistible Attraction:

“So long as I’m with him, so long as his touch is within reach, I would give everything else up.”

I have never read a book by Willow that WASN’T five stars, but this series, I need to change that statement.. 10 STARS, WILLOW. TEN MOTHER F’ING STARS!! It was incredible. The passion that you can feel dripping from this book is something else.

One thing that pulls me into Willow’s books
Sela (Skullinda)
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads
More to add!

Irrisistible Attraction -

•A Single Glance

Wow!

I would recommend reading the merciless series before diving into this one. I knew I would be in for some hot steamy reading, and I wish there was more. I kept chewing on my lip through all the suspense and now I’m freaking out trying to figure out what is to come...nice one Willow.

•A Single Kiss

The second installment to the irresistible attraction trilogy has opened up some fresh wounds. Jase and Bethany are at an infinite loss of reason
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
Ryan's Bed by Tijan:
How do I even begin to put into words how this story made me feel? From the very first chapter I was intrigued, consumed and entranced by this heartbreakingly emotional read. This book was filled with loss, grief, forgiveness and love but the journey was raw, heart-wrenching, gripping and nothing short of perfection. If you haven't read this INCREDIBLE story I highly recommend grabbing some tissues and prepare to be left breathless!

We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels:
Why oh wh
My Introvert Romance Blog
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Me Slow is a collection of previously published full length stories by 4 Best Selling Romance Authors including a trilogy.
No cliffhangers.
That’s 6 full length stories!!

Tijan- Ryan’s Bed
Corrine Michaels- We Own Tonight
Willow Winters- The Irresistible Attraction Trilogy ( A Single Glance, A Single Kiss and A Single Touch)
Louise Bay- King of Wall Street

I’ve only read the Willow Winters’ Irresistible Attraction trilogy previously, had a Ryan’s Bed by Tijan on my TBR short list, Corrine Mic
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
What a fantastic four! Check out my FULL REVIEW onmy BLOG -> CLICK HERE
 photo 20190911_093929_zpsxm2dimqe.png
Mandie
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I devoured these books so fast! I absolutely loved them all!! They were beautiful, heart-wrenching and romantic!! These four authors have an incredible way with words!!
Andrea
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This is an extraordinary collection of hot and sexy alpha men who fight for their women with persistence and finesse that is simply adorable. A MUST READ that deserves 10 of 5 sparkling stars.

💔 RYAN’S BED by Tijan

I don't even know where to start or how to describe what this book has done to me. Mackenzie and Ryan’s story is one of the rare perls in an ocean of books!
It’s very, I mean VERY, emotional and the characters are described so vividly that I could relate to them one hundred percent.
The i
Lorna
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of novels

*Tijan* *Corinne Michaels*
*Willow Winters* *Louise Bay*

This is an amazing collection of stories from Top Shelf Romance, featuring four outstanding romance authors. It's pretty fantastic that all these books are all together in one volume.

These four books are all very different types of novels, so there should be something for everyone in here.

Ryan's Bed, Tijan

Ryan's Bed is a slow-burn, haunting Young Adult book that begins in the aftermath of a tragedy and follows
Jessica Alcazar
Ryan’s Bed by Tijan: 5 Star
Click to read my review

We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels: 5 stars
A sweet, humorous and emotional romance. The story of Eli and Heather melted my heart from beginning to end! I thought I’d come across all there is to come across in this genre after reading as avidly as I have for so many years. I was wrong. This was epic! It was the truest romance journey I have read in quite some time. Realistic and relatable with just a touch of starry eyed fantasy to make my heart
Sue
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Irresistible Attraction by Willow Winters
Jase. Need I say more? This trilogy was explosive! An epic page turner that kept me engaged throughout, turning the pages as fast as I could to see what was going to happen next. It was brilliant and amazing.

Ryan’s Bed by Tijan
I am new to Tijan and am always excited to find new authors. And wow! Full of tragedy, heartbreak, and love, Ryan’s bed will put you through an emotional rollercoaster! A great read.

We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels
Corinne Mich
Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
A single glance

Wow..just wow

It took me a while to think of what to put, I had to keep coming back and adding bits, this story gutted me and I've tried to read since and all I keep thinking about is jase, the beautiful but broody man who's stole my heart, I knew he would. The story grabs at you without notice you have to read it in one sitting, you can to anything else, it's intense and bloody brilliant.
Ive been a fan on willows work for a while now but this has completely blew the rest out of t
Becca
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This by far is one of the best collections I have come across. Whether you are new to romance and just want to give a few different genres a try or know these authors well and want to experience their greatness in one book you can’t lose. Every author has their own voice and writing style plus the genres are different. This is something I find different from many other themed collections.
Ryan’s Bed by Tijan is highly emotional and deals with a very sensitive subject in a poignant and respectful
Linda Dunn
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Irresistible Attraction by Willow Winters

A Single Glance
Heart-Stirring

Stunning is the first word that comes to mind when I read this book. As with all the Cross Brothers, Jase surprised me with the depth of his feelings he tries hard to bury. I love Bethany's determination in finding answers to her burning questions. She is a lost soul but has an inner strength she does not realize she is capable of. Bethany is continually pulling the bandaids off of Jase's inner wounds and forc
Hanan
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible set of books!
Loved every single one.
There’s a bit of everything.
From serious to funny and everything in between.

Ryan’s Bed by Tijan
This book gutted me.
It’s filled with loss and heartbreak.
But also of love.
It’s an emotional story.
Beautifully written.
This author weaves a love story into a very serious heartbreaking issue.
I could feel the pain and loss of the characters.
But from the heartache a deep friendship grows and flourishes.
There’s a mending and healing of the broken parts
Shelley
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This collection of stories is absolutely amazing! I haven’t read the final one yet but the blurb has definitely peaked my interest, so I will definitely getting around to it this week😁

Suffice to say the first two stories by Tijan and Corinne were both my first by these authors and I’m certainly keen to look at some more of their work in the future❣️ Willow is a favourite author of mine already so her books are automatic one clicks for me😁 I’ve put my reviews together for these three and will pos
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
These are reviews for Willow Winters Irresistible Attraction Series
-A Single Glance (5 stars)
Bethany Fawn is looking for answers to her sister murder. Jase cross is the owner of The Red Room bar but that’s just a cover for who he really is. When Bethany goes to the Bar looking for someone to blame she might get into more trouble than she bargained for. “Jase Cross Will Be My Downfall” This is a great romantic suspense with many twists from Willow! Told in dual POV. This also ends in a mega cli
Karina
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read Willow Winters' trilogy Irresistible Attraction. Below is my review:

A Single Glance Book One
Wow! Just wow! This is an amazing story that just begins to touch the surface of what is to come with Jase and Bethany. Two broken people brought together when Bethany goes looking for answers to questions about her sister's death at Jase's club and what really happened. Jase takes one look at Bethany and can see her pain and can't deny the attraction he has to her. Bethany somehow believes J
Nadine Bookaholic
Huge SALE alert!⁣
Over $20 in romance novels for just .99 - this is an insanely amazing deal!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kl7ESJ

Elizabeth Swain
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*** review for We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels***

Eli is a rock star dream and a man with heart! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic's Read

Every feeling I could possess came flooding out from this story and I totally love it when a story can do that for me! You ladies are going to love it so much!
Eli is trying to nudge Liam out of that top spot for my heart! He's come really close.
Eli is the heartthrob rock star that sweeps in and makes Heather our heroine fall head over heels. Heather does not trust e
Katrina Haynes
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book as I already read two of them.. I loved all four of these story which of course I cried again reading Ryan's Bed. This is a must read ...more
Samantha Love HEA Romance Book Blog
This collection is amazing!! My review will be based on the Irresistible Attraction collection.

A Single Glance

What an intense, emotional ride! Only to result in my wanting to chuck my kindle! I didn’t though, I didn’t want to break it... but I was on the edge of my seat and then BAM! Ms Winters sure knows how to knock my socks off!

The suspense will keep you captivated throughout the whole book. The characters will intrigue you. I just could not get enough of it all. This will only be a short re
Kat
Tijan;
Ryan's Bed is an ugly cry of a book. Total heartbreaker. It will tear you apart, then put you back together small piece at a time.
For most teenage guys finding a hot girl in your bed is something to be happy about. But not if the girl just lost her twin sister.
Getting into the wrong bed may have been the best thing that happened to Mackenzie. So much heartbreak in a little package. Girl is a mess. Ryan was a happy mistake.
These two share something together. They both understand loss. And
Heidi
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection with a great line-up of authors. I am putting my review for the collection by Willow Winters. This is her Irresistible Attraction collection and is a complete series. This is such an outstanding series. It is Jase and Bethany’s story. I was absolutely hooked from the very beginning. The Cross brothers took a hold of me in Possessive and they haven’t let go. I never want this world to end, I love it so much. You do not want to miss this trilogy. It will take you on the ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Irresistible Attraction (Merciless World Book 2)
  • Not My Heart to Break
  • Do You Want Me?
  • You Are My Reason (You Are Mine, #1)
  • This Love Hurts
  • But I Need You
  • It's Our Secret
  • You Are My Hope (You Are Mine, #2)
  • Stories of September
  • You Know I Love You (You Are Mine, #3)
  • Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)
  • You Know I Need You (You Are Mine, #4)
  • Delicate
  • Knocking Boots
  • Wounded Kiss
  • And I Love You the Most (This Love Hurts #3)
  • Dark Fairy Tales

Second Time Around (4 books)
  • We Own Tonight (Second Time Around, #1)
  • One Last Time (Second Time Around, #2)
  • Not Until You (Second Time Around, #3)
  • If I Only Knew (Second Time Around, #4)

News & Interviews