Start by marking “Kiss Me Slow” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me Slow

Kiss Me Slow

Some men know how to kiss.
Some men know how to love.

Sometimes you get those butterflies in the pit of your stomach instantly. Other times… well sometimes other feelings come first.

In this collection, you get it all. Right down to those fluttering feelings at the end of the book that make reading romance worth every single page.

Kiss Me Slow is a collection of four
Expected publication: March 3rd 2020 by Top Shelf Romance

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me Slow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me Slow

Start your review of Kiss Me Slow
TheSassyNerdBlog
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2020-reads
My review for Irresistible Attraction by Willow Winters

𝗔 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗚𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

WOW!
Willow Winters has once again left me speechless. I finished this about 12 hours ago and I honestly had to process everything that happened in this book before I could actually think straight to review it!

A few words to sum up this book?

Intense,
All-consuming,
Mind-blowing,
Thrilling,
Hot, (LIKE ON FIRE HOT!!)
AMAZING!!

Those are just a handful of words, to sum up, this book, but they do not even come close to describing just
Sue
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Irresistible Attraction by Willow Winters
Jase. Need I say more? This trilogy was explosive! An epic page turner that kept me engaged throughout, turning the pages as fast as I could to see what was going to happen next. It was brilliant and amazing.

Ryan’s Bed by Tijan
I am new to Tijan and am always excited to find new authors. And wow! Full of tragedy, heartbreak, and love, Ryan’s bed will put you through an emotional rollercoaster! A great read.

We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels
What a fantastic four! Check out my FULL REVIEW onmy BLOG -> CLICK HERE
 photo 20190911_093929_zpsxm2dimqe.png
Mandie
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I devoured these books so fast! I absolutely loved them all!! They were beautiful, heart-wrenching and romantic!! These four authors have an incredible way with words!!
Sela (Skullinda) - Dirty Little Secret Book Blog
More to add!

Irrisistible Attraction - I would recommend reading the merciless series before diving into this one. I knew I would be in for some hot steamy reading, and I wish there was more. I kept chewing on my lip through all the suspense and now I’m freaking out trying to figure out what is to come...nice one Willow.
Andrea
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This is an extraordinary collection of hot and sexy alpha men who fight for their women with persistence and finesse that is simply adorable. A MUST READ that deserves 10 of 5 sparkling stars.

RYAN’S BED by Tijan

I don't even know where to start or how to describe what this book has done to me. Mackenzie and Ryan’s story is one of the rare perls in an ocean of books!
It’s very, I mean VERY, emotional and the characters are described so vividly that I could relate to them one hundred percent.
The
Lorna
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of novels

*Tijan* *Corinne Michaels*
*Willow Winters* *Louise Bay*

This is an amazing collection of stories from Top Shelf Romance, featuring four outstanding romance authors. I think it's incredible having these books all together in one volume.

These four books are all very different types of novels, so there should be something for everyone in here.

Ryan's Bed, Tijan

Ryan's Bed is a slow-burn, haunting Young Adult book that begins in the aftermath of a tradegy and follows the
Karina
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read Willow Winters' trilogy Irresistible Attraction. Below is my review:

A Single Glance Book One
Wow! Just wow! This is an amazing story that just begins to touch the surface of what is to come with Jase and Bethany. Two broken people brought together when Bethany goes looking for answers to questions about her sister's death at Jase's club and what really happened. Jase takes one look at Bethany and can see her pain and can't deny the attraction he has to her. Bethany somehow believes
Linda Dunn
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Irresistible Attraction by Willow Winters

A Single Glance
Heart-Stirring

Stunning is the first word that comes to mind when I read this book. As with all the Cross Brothers, Jase surprised me with the depth of his feelings he tries hard to bury. I love Bethany's determination in finding answers to her burning questions. She is a lost soul but has an inner strength she does not realize she is capable of. Bethany is continually pulling the bandaids off of Jase's inner wounds and
Shalon Armstrong
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Me Slow is a collection of four best-selling novels, including:

**Ryan’s Bed by Tijan's Books -**
***TRIGGER WARNING***
Eating disorder/suicide
This book was heart breaking, I cried and then cried some more but it was also Beautiful and complicated making me read into the earlier hours of the morning to finish. It made you think and reflect. I would love to read more of Ryan and Mackenzie’s story if it’s ever written.

**We Own Tonight by Author Corinne Michaels**
I really enjoyed reading this
Cheryl
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviews for each book will be added as read.

Review for Willow winters Irresistible Attraction series.

This is a fantastic trilogy, I absolutely loved this book, which was captivating, well written with a fantastic, intriguing, suspenseful, keep you on the edge of your seat storyline.
Incredibly well written with powerful emotions that draws you in and keeps you reading. It gives new meaning to "just one more chapter" I couldn't put it down.
I loved what I saw of Jase in the previous books from
Joyce
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have to start out by saying this anthology has the most unusual collection of authors I've ever seen. A little bit of everything for the reader who likes variety!

Ryan’s Bed by Tijan
One of those books that stay with you long after you finish. A beautiful testament to strength and hope through the grieving.

We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels
Loved this sweet and sexy offering! Rock star romance, with a twist! What would you do if you came face to face with your childhood fantasy?

Irresistible
Madeleine East
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Irresistible by Willow Winters:

Willow, this book was so good, it absolutely blew my mind. I can't review this book because I am at a loss for words. It was so page turning good that I could not put it down.

My review is for King of wall street by Louise Bay:

Harper works for Max who happens to be here gorgeous, sexy, arrogant, ruthless boss who hates her. Or does he? Can these two figure out their meant to be together? Love Louise’s books. They’ll keep you hooked!

Can’t wait to
Stephanie Ditmore
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing collection of stories. You get a smothering of sexy appeal, heartbreak, love and knowing when you’ve found the right one. You will be sucked in from the first page and you will not put this down until the end. These stories are gripping, and the chemistry between all the characters in these stories is off the charts hot and just amazing. These stories are a definite page turner and you will not be disappointed. II received a copy of this book.
Stephanie
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love anthologies like this where I’ve read a couple of authors already and get introduced to new to me authors! After reading these stories I’m now off to check out the other books from these authors. You definitely need to check this out!!
Debbie
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So Willow is one of my favourite authors and never writes anything that I don’t love and I have read Corinne’s books before and really enjoyed them, but I am new to the other author’s, that being said, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would recommend ...more
rebecca
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These are some of the best stories. From a sister that has issues and passed and how her sister handles it. To rock stars and two people you will love. All of these authors are the best story tellers. You will love this collection.
Penny
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Each book in this collection was brilliant!
I could not put it down, highly reccomend for everyone! The first time I've read some of these authors books and I loved all of them. I cant wait to read more
Sparklin
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
I read Irresistible Attraction by Willow Winters...
What happens when one sister get's in so deep that it looks as if she has died. That leaves the other sister supposedly responsible for her sisters debt. Will she find out the truth before it is too late for her. The chemistry between Jase and Bethany, boy wants to help girl. Girl undecided if she wants the help or not. Love how she questions all while trying to figure out what message - clue her sister may have left in an unusual way. You need
Katrina Haynes
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book as I already read two of them.. I loved all four of these story which of course I cried again reading Ryan's Bed. This is a must read
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
This collection of stories is the perfect book for Valentine's Day or any day of the year. I discovered new authors and favorite of mine in this collection of stories.
Sasha Wagner
Brittany Doerfler
Nicki
Anne-Marie Pepin
Feb 03, 2020

• Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Forsaken
  • Seductive
  • Longing to Hold (Hard to Love #0.5)
  • UnLucky in Love (Hotline Hookup, #1)
  • Black Ice
  • Eyes on Me
  • Mine (A Real Man #13)
  • Roommates & Thieves (Breaking the Rules #3)
  • Dancing with the Devil (Nikki & Michael, #1)
  • A Madness of Sunshine
  • Office Mate
  • We Own Tonight (Second Time Around, #1)
  • Rebel (Wolfes of Manhattan #1)
  • Canni
  • Dangerous Boys and Their Toy
  • Scandalous Billionaire (Titans #5)
  • Promise Me
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date!

Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!

Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: https://willowwinterswrites.com

All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow started writing after having her