Start by marking “Echoes from the Veil” as Want to Read:

(Aisling Chronicles #3)

Aisling Elizabeth Tanner is now the leader of the Faerie rebellion. Facing the end of the world, she will have to find the strength to lead the Fae to victory against the threat they face, or risk losing everything, including Finn, whom shes come to love more than life.

Warrior Finn OConnell wants nothing more than to fight by Elizabeths side. But an ancient Celtic goddess
Published February 24th 2020 by Entangled: Amara

To ask other readers questions about Echoes from the Veil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Echoes from the Veil

Start your review of Echoes from the Veil
Dianne
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
She is facing the end of the world and to save it from destruction, Aisling Elizabeth Tanner, new leader of the Faerie Rebellion is faced with making the ultimate sacrifice and losing the love of her life, Finn.

Betrayal runs deep, the threats are real and the past will come back to haunt Finn, but to keep Elizabeth safe, he must choose, is it better to have loved and lost to save his world?

ECHOES FROM THE VEIL by Colleen Halverson, although not the first in the series, gives enough brief
Alison
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Colleen Halverson
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Aisling Elizabeth Tanner is the leader of the Faerie rebellion, but she can't figure out why she is the leader. Now that she's facing the end of the world, she's got to figure out how the heck she's going to lead the Fae to victory. If she doesn't she will lose everything and when I say everything that includes the love of her life Finn.

Finn O'Conell wants nothing more then to fight right beside Elizabeth and make sure that nothing happens to her, but
Carissa
Having not read bk 2, (I DID read bk 1 though) as I was told that Echoes from the Veil can be read as a standalone, but there is better enjoyment having read the first 2 books in the series. Needless to say, that latter is more true. I was lost and felt disconnected with the characters. So I will say to read these books in order. The action scenes were pretty good though. I will still check out more work from this author because the others sound interesting.

I received this book at my request and
☆Tweety ~ purplebass ☆
I kid you not that ever since I read the first two books in 2016, I often checked the author's Goodreads account to check if she had published the last book of this series. Like I also said in the review of "Children of the Veil", I sensed that the story wasn't over even though it didn't end badly, so imagine my excitement when this book appeared on the "request" section. I was like, "Finally!". The fact that I kept on checking and that I remembered most of the details even after four years says ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not only is Colleen Halverson a new to me author, but Echoes from the Veil is my very first book about the Fae. It's been said that you can read this story as a standalone, but it makes it slow going at first if you don't because I haven't developed along side these characters. Aisling Elizabeth Tanner is the new leader of the Faerie Rebellion, with love of her life, Finn, at her side. However, as the new leader, it's very possible that she may have to sacrifice losing Finn for the greater good ...more
 CCAM&GZM
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
The third book of the series takes over the torch continuing the adventure of Elizabeth, Finn & Friends.

Not reading the first two volumes will reduce your experience, but one could still enjoy the Echoes. The necessary details are offered with a dexterity that allows the normal flow of the story.

Colleen Halverson artfully mixed almost everything you could think when dealing with paranormal romance/fantasy (PRF): impossible love, natural and supernatural, mortal and immortal, present and
Alicia
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was such a good book.
The only problem for me was I should have read the first two books. I felt a little lost, cause I wasn't familiar with the some of the back story. I definitely recommend these books be read in order.

Elizabeth is now the leader of the Faerie rebellion. She has to be strong to lead the Fae against the threat they face or risk losing everything, especially Finn the love of her life.
Finn fights by her side, there's nowhere else he'd be. An ancient Celtic goddess threatens
Nancy
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gosh, I love a story about a heroine. Reading "Echoes from the Veil" definitely satisfies that category. I find book three of The Aisling Chronicles picks up right where book two left off furthering the adventures of Elizabeth Tanner and Finn O'Connell. I highly recommend this novel to anyone who needs a bit of lively entertainment by vicariously accompanying Elizabeth, Finn and company on a journey to save the world and all its realms. If you haven't already done so, read the entire Chronicle. ...more
Samy Légaré
Feb 05, 2020 rated it liked it
I really loved the first 2 books, so I was kind of disapointed to read this one.

Don't get me wrong. It's not bad. It's actually pretty good. Let me start by listing what I didn't like.

I had high hopes for this one and unfortunately, the author didn't deliver.

I didn't recongnize the personnality of Finn for half the book and
there was too many things happening to really concentrate on the storyline.

But overall, it wasn't bad like I said. I think that the next time, I'm gonna lower my
CR
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good. I haven't read the other books in the series but man I need to now. I will say that I was somewhat lost through this story but I suffered through it and made it out on the other end. I loved the characters and the story and it was just totally magical!
Micayla Lally
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Twists and turns aplenty in my fave fae romance.
The 1st installment in The Aisling Chronicles had me bereft that my Irish husband hadn't let me in on any magical secrets; the 2nd installment had me aching for Elizabeth and Finn and I am thrilled to have the final part of their story in my hot little hands.
Elizabeth continues to kick ass and take all the names as she fights for love and what she believes in. A love through the ages.
Nancy Burley
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another captivating segment

Halversons latest book keeps you engaged with romance and action. Her character development shows the complex issues between different groups and how they are worked out. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and the two previous books in this series.
Breane Ross
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Received an arc from netgalley. Love this paranormal. Definitely recommend it!
Nancy
Apr 02, 2020
Margaret O. May
rated it did not like it
Apr 02, 2020
Feb 27, 2020
Kristin Barnes
is currently reading it
Mar 08, 2020

• Transcendent (Denazen, #4)
  • Death & Desire (The Jezebel Files, #2)
  • City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)
  • Most Valuable Playboy (Ballers and Babes, #1)
  • Twilight Seeker (Daybreaker, #1)
  • Love Machine
  • Walled States, Waning Sovereignty
  • LUMINA: Volume 1 - The Dragonlite Legacy
  • Communitas: The Origin and Destiny of Community
  • Making the Move (Mill Street Series #2)
  • Eleven (Eternals, #1)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Love Overboard
  • Consumed: Cursed Magic Series: Book 4
  • I Hate You, Fuller James
  • Never Date A Vampire (Beware of Vampires Book 1)
  • Would Like to Meet
  • Sting
As a child, Colleen Halverson used to play in the woods imagining worlds and telling stories to herself. Growing up on military bases, she found solace in her local library and later decided to make a living sharing the wonders of literature to poor, unsuspecting college freshmen. After backpacking through Ireland and singing in a traditional Irish music band, she earned a PhD in English with a ...more

Aisling Chronicles (3 books)
  • Through the Veil (Aisling Chronicles, #1)
  • Children of the Veil (Aisling Chronicles #2)