Start by marking “Tangled Vows (Mistress, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tangled Vows (Mistress, #1)

Tangled Vows

(Mistress #1)

One year. Five million dollars. A proposal she can't refuse.

Escort Ruby Scott is used to waking up in the bed of a wealthy woman. What she isnt expecting is to wake up with a ring on her finger and married to Yvonne Maxwell, one of the executives behind the Mistress Media empire, a woman as alluring as she is cold.

For ten years, Yvonne has been sitting on an
Published March 5th 2020 by Violet Ocean Press

To ask other readers questions about Tangled Vows, please sign up.
Anna Stone Yes, it will be released in paperback the same time the ebook is released!

Start your review of Tangled Vows (Mistress, #1)
JWG1973UK
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I RECEIVED AN ARC COPY OF THE BOOK DIRECT FROM THE AUTHOR AND VOLUNTARILY LEAVING MY REVIEW.

THIS IS BOOK ONE IN A NEW SERIES BY THE AUTHOR.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW ... I DIDN'T THINK MS STONE COULD GET ANY BETTER AS SHE IS A FANTASTIC AUTHOR BUT SHE HAS OUTDONE HERSELF WITH THIS ONE. I THINK I HAVE FOUND MY NEW FAVOURITE FROM HER.

YVONNE IS ONE FIFTH OF THE OWNERS OF MISTRESS MEDIA. IN ORDER FOR HER TO CLAIM HER INHERITANCE FROM HER FATHER SHE NEEDS TO BE MARRIED WITHIN 10 YEARS AND THE DEADLINE IS
Laura-Jane
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
tldr: my literary love affair with Anna Stone continues. I have an ARC copy but I also have the book pre-ordered on Amazon. Gotta support my favourite indie author.
I usually have a rule where I only rate books five stars if I've read them more than once and loved them every time but there's no point here because I know I'll be reading this book again.
Multiple times if the others are anything to go by.
This is Stone's longest work to date but it flows really well with the extra words being
Meghan
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book captivated me from the first page. My curiosity was piqued with Ruby's ex client and the reason behind Yvonne's icy demeanor. The sex scenes were amazing and well written and the chemistry was off the charts from their very first interaction. Very much looking forward to this new series.
Paula
Really good story, I'm loving this series.
For me it was a little hard to believe on Yvonne's love, I guess that more moments between them would make more believable, it was a little short, I think we could have seen more about how their love developed.

The sex parte os amazing, as always, really hot. I love BDSM(everything that doesn't have age play and body fluids)
I love it that Lilith's Den is in here too, I think it would be amazing if we get to see some of the characters of the other book in
Emily Mccullough
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for a truthful review

This is definitely Anna Stone's best work by far. While I've always liked her books, the length left something to be desired. Which meant the romance always seemed too fast and a bit underdeveloped. I'm happy to say that Tangled Vows does not suffer from this problem. The plot uses one of my favorite tropes: marriage of convenience. We have Ruby, an escort, who sees Yvonne at a bar and tries to offer up her services. It does not work. Instead,
Antresha Holmes
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You'll devour this in one sitting.

I've read this book three times back to back, I just cannot get enough of Yvonne and Ruby. Yvonne's take no mess attitude and unphased by anyone demeanor are merely defense mechanisms to hide the heart of gold she protects so fiercely. It's not until Yvonne gets involved with Ruby on her mission to provide for her Nanny, that Yvonne's walls start to crumble. Ruby's ability to see past Yvonne's hard exterior, her desire to know more about and care for Yvonne
Mindy
Shelves: favorites
love, Love, LOVED this book. :3

This is without a doubt my favorite of Anna's books to-date. She is always great with the dom/sub genre but this one this one has my complete reader heart. On top of that it includes one of my favorite tropes with the fake relationship to start. I loved it from the moment they met all through to the end. So many things I want to say but to try and not to give much away, I shall try my best. Some of the parts that stuck out to me, and were favorite points

Firstly the
Zayne
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Awesome. I really enjoyed this story. I liked the characters. I liked their dynamic and struggle to come to terms with their ever-changing and developing feelings for one another. I was kind of disappointed that the asshole that was abusive to Ruby, when she was involved with him, was not Nicholas himself. I thought it was going to be this huge lead up to the end when she realizes and puts two-and-two together and it is revealed that Nicholas knows Ruby from her time as an escort because either: ...more
Ivy
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pam Schrag
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fear of rejection can push people away instead of embraceing.

Yvonne has spent her life alone needing no one. Ruby can see through her to a loving but hurt heart. They come together for all the wrong reasons. The more the become vulnerable to each other the lie of a marriage becomes less of a lie. They have a hot, smoldering connection. I love how they explore and care for each other. This was such a fun read. I loved the characters and the beautifully kinky way they loved each other. I look
JT
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Anna Stone has created a truly intense, sensual and erotic journey with Tangled Vows. I was already a dedicated fan of her writing and this novel just makes it more true. The adventure that Ruby and Yvonne embark on after their drunken visit with Elvis is nothing short of being on a roller coaster and not knowing whether it is up or down. I read this novel in one day...of course I did little else but....well see for yourself. If power exchange is not your thing then reading this book will ...more
Kat
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ah, another great one from wonderful Anna Stone!
This story set as unusual proposal end up a wonderful solution. Since there is not one book I don't like from Anna, this one was expected to be wonderful. I have to admit I was not disappointed. I loved the set up, the characters, who had issues and discovered those together ( or rather admitted to it).
It was hot, complex and exactly what I was looking for.
Kim Maycock
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Definitely worth waiting for!

I have enjoyed all of Anna Stones books and couldnt wait for this new series. I was not disappointed in anyway. The way the story is written keeps you wondering just what is going to happen next. Ruby and Yvonnes relationship unfolds in a very well written way and has you hooked from the first page. Cant wait for the next one.

I received an ARC copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
monica.b.czuba
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tangled Vows (Mistress Book 1))

This was an interesting story. about two different women.One a business woman Yvonne the other an escort Ruby Ali Ruth.Yvonne needs to marry or lose her inheritance. Ruby just got out of a relationship but needs money to pay her rent and card off.they get chatting and the next day both find themselves married. Now the story really takes off.
Anne Stone did an excellent job writing this and kept it flowing throughout. Recommend Yes.
Elizabeth
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Stone, WOW!

Anna Stone is one of my favorite authors. If you like women loving women kink, you will love this book & her other books as well. This book helped me escape the craziness of the world. I loved the characters and the story sucked me into book. It has some hot scenes. . I loved this book! Enjoy!
Lynn
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great start for a series!!! Waiting for book 2!

A no-brainer from the start. Full of strong, passionate women who chase after their dreams. Brave souls who become well-rounded characters. Very steamy scenes with an excellent understanding of the BDSM world. Worth reading slowly and a few time over!
Tina Nickell
Say yes

Ruby say yes to Yvonne and the Dom and Sub are never the same. Anna starts this already on summer and the fire burns with passion through the whole book. There is a story to follow and "play" to appreciate. Join the on their steamy journey to their "non-standard" love story.
Denise'S Minions
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
On a road less traveled

A thrilling heart racing got my mind racing story. A true way of how this is life truly is. The heart of the matter and a perfectly great 'fake'marriage story. Can't wait for more.

Merged review:

A honest fake marriage story that moved my heart and life. The true bondage of love and trust. I give and take the pleasure for true love.
charles clayson
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
🌈🔥SCINTILLATING🔥🌈

This story was definitely a naughty BDSM tale wrapped in a Cinderella story . Yvonne and Ruby were both damaged women . What was fortunate was they had people close to them that would enlighten them when they knew they needed it !
BRAVO ! Anna .
Michelle
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very Hot

Ms Stone has done it yet again. She has written a romantic story with a huge old splash of the intimacy. The story of Yvonne and Ruby starts out as a marriage of convenience. It progresses into a strong and hot relationship.
Jeff
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story

I have enjoyed this book and will look forward to more of this series. The love Ruby and Yvonne devolved into while in that false pretense. Ruby broke down Yvonne walls and show her true kind heart.
Valerie A.
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tangled Vows by Anna Stone

Anna Stone has the ability to engage the reader in Yvonnes struggle to open her heart to love and Rubys desire to be a submissive.
Ruby, a Vegas escort, returning to the business after a relationship gone wrong, is rebuilding her identity and life purpose. She meets Yvonne, the COO of Mistress Media, who hides behind her Dom role to pretend she doesnt have a heart.
They wind up married by an Elvis impersonator in a Vegas chapel after a night of drunkenness.
Yvonne sees
Lizabeth Troyer
WOW!!

Anna you did it again!! I loved it! Not much more to say then that!

I received an advanced reader copy.
Nikka Curtis
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In on pins and needles

I already know what to look for in an Anna Stone book... But now I am in pins and needles waiting to see what happens next.... This was a great read
Helen
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this story. It held my interest throughout. The sex scenes were nice and a great ending.
Elizabeth
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read.
Fatima
Loved it

This was another hit for Ms.Stone. I have no problem recommending this book to my peers. Can't wait to read more.
Tara
I enjoyed this one quite a bit and found it hard to put down. I wish there weren't so many references to their bdsm preferences being "twisted". Overall I had fun with it.
Alan Alexander
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cute

Im a sucker for all Anna Stones books. Theyre cliche and sweet and I cant get enough of it! Very glad she kept the same themes *wink wink* for this new series as well
Angelica Lopez
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good.

Just like all of her other books, this one is fantastic and if you have t read her other books, then you should. The BDSM and a HEA is a perfect mix.

• Before You Say I Do
  • Twice Upon A Time
  • Then & Now
  • Demanding Boss
  • No After You (Celebrities, #1)
  • The Goode Governor: A Lesbian Romance Series (A Goode Girl Lesbian Romance Book 1)
  • Next in Line for Love
  • Western Shores (Compass, #4)
  • The Contract
  • Tempting Her
  • The Call (Another Love #2)
  • The Lesbian Billionaires Seduction (TLBC 2)
  • Temptation
  • Online
  • Wanderlust
  • Educating Eve
  • Homespun
  • The Arrangement (Another Love #1)
Anna Stone is the bestselling author of Being Hers. Her sizzling romance novels, featuring strong, complex, passionate women who love women, are sure to bring the heat.
Anna is in her 30s and lives on the sunny east coast of Australia. When she isnt writing, she can usually be found relaxing on the beach with a book.
Subscribe to Anna's newsletter to receive an exclusive bonus novella and short

News & Interviews