Start by marking “Billion Dollar Hearts (Incongruity, #3)” as Want to Read:
Billion Dollar Hearts (Incongruity, #3)

Billion Dollar Hearts

(Incongruity #3)

"It's always vengeance that corrupts the heart & soul"

Chloe has spent most of her life on a well thought out plan to get her revenge. Everything has been perfectly laid out and orchestrated to get her what she desperately wants. Only, she bit off more than she can chew.

Now she understands that nothing is as it seems in this incongruous underbelly world of power, wealth
Published June 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Billion Dollar Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billion Dollar Hearts

Start your review of Billion Dollar Hearts (Incongruity, #3)
Dora Koutsoukou
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-amazing-stars
5 💖🌪💖🔥💖⚡️💖🌪💖 blasting ✨✨✨✨✨s❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

I am really devastated...
Firstly because this mind blowing series just ended, and secondly, I can’t stop wondering what am I going to read next??????? 😩😩😩😩😩

Incongruity had everything an astonishing romantic suspense series should have and further more!!!

There was no way I could foresee the plot twists, as well as all the incredible rolling revelations. The story escalated progressively throughout the 3 parts, leaving me dumbfounded in the end.
T. Mpofu’s w
Judith/books.series.forever
Spanish:
“Billion Dollar Hearts” es el tercer y último libro de “Incongruity Series” de la escritora nobel Thandiwe Mpofu. Este libro es un romance lleno de suspense y venganza. Sinceramente me da una rabia tremenda que se hayan acabado ya que lo estaba disfrutando demasiado.

Durante todo este tiempo Chloe ha estado pendiente de la venganza planeada y creía conocer todos los secretos que habían causado la muerte de sus padres. Pero parece ser que aún hay más que debe descubrir y tendrá que ser pac
Tzelina
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5++++++++++ 🌟
Wow.... I'm literally speechless!
That was a perfect ending!
Many many thanks to my GR amazing friend aka Dora for the recommendation!!!
I didn't believe that it will be so fucking amazing...so unbelievably good!!
Excellent series..... I totally recommend it!!
A huge Bravo to the author!!💜💜💜
Anna Valsa
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Συνήθως όταν ξεκινά μία τριλογία το πρώτο βιβλίο είναι το καλύτερο της σειράς. Εδώ έγινε το αντίθετο. Με εξέπληξε ευχάριστα. Ευχαριστώ τα κορίτσια μου Dora και Τζελινα . Love you guys! 😍
Έχω μία απορία όμως. Η συγγραφέας έχει κάνει ποτέ χειρουργική επέμβαση? Μία απλή, όχι τίποτα σπουδαίο (όπως μεταμόσχευση πνεύμονα ας πούμε, μαζί με τραυματισμό από σφαίρες )!!!!!
Αν όχι να την ενημερώσει κάποιος ότι η παραμικρή κίνηση πονάει του
θανατα! Είπαμε καλό φάρμακο το σεξ αλλά σε πιο ελαφριά περιστατικά!
veta
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ευτυχώς το τρίτο μέρος σε αποζημιώνει για κάποια κενά και υπερβολές που έχουν τα άλλα δύο.Πραγματικα δεν θες να το αφήσεις κάτω μέχρι να μάθεις το τέλος.Ευχαριστω πολύ κορίτσια μου ήταν πολύ καλό!!!😘😘
queen_of_the_books_18
Wow!
What a way to end the series.
Chloe and Gideon’s story had sucked me in from the start and I couldn’t wait to find out how the series would end.

This book has everything, romance, suspense, banter, moments that made me feel sick and nervous because I was rooting for them so much.
Lies, betrayal and mystery galore.

For any lovers of romantic suspense books.... the incongruity series is exactly what you are looking for!

I’m really sad this series is over but ill definitely be watching out for
Bozena
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 Stars
WOW! Just....wow...!!! ❤ OMG!!! 😱 So much drama, tragedy, excitement and tears 😱
I LOVE IT!!! 😍
It was exciting, packed with so much action that you're overwhelmed to the brim from the beginning and in some cases so damn ridiculous breathtakingly scary, that you can't read it anymore, because you're screaming at the woman who wrote this 🤬 😂. Like I said already at the second book, Thandies books are getting better and better with each book. This book, the third in the series, was defini
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

The Incongruity Series from beginning to the end was a whirlwind romantic suspense novel that nearly left me speechless. The author was able to delivered with the final installment and was able to perfectly executed the ending to meet everyone needs. This is the perfect blend of drama, tragedy, betrayal and non-stop excitement for any reader looking for a story that isn't about love and all that mushy stuff. "Billion Dollar Hearts" was a great ending for this phenomenal series an
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
What an ending to this amazing series! Gideon and Chloe's story is amazing to read!

Each book in this series has gotten better and better. With each book in this series Thandiwe is able to bring out more emotions and really make you feel. I feel that's a sign she will be an amazing author.
Gideon and Chloe what to say other than I love their story and wish it didn't have to end.

Billion Dollar Hearts is my favorite book in the series! Gideon just awesome in this book! This book has a little bit of
Rose
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beta
The Stunning, Mind-blowing, Lust Inducing, Head-banging, Kindle Yelling, and ultimately Swooning conclusion of the Incongruity Series with Billion Dollar Hearts.
⚡️
Join Chloe and Gideon in their epic journey of love, lies, truths, pain, and rebirth.
⚡️
Without giving too much away, since this book is full of twists, and turns that as a reader I was not expecting, here are my thoughts. Through it all is Chloe’s strength. She has stubborn grace. She is made to push buttons and to command. I have a g
Stacie R.
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book dives right in where we were left from the second book in this series. Gideon and Chloe are both on a mission to right the wrongs that have been going on for generations in their family. We get to delve even deeper into the pasts of both of their families. As Chloe and Gideon piece everything together, we get to watch them fall even more in love with each other.

Talk about a book you can’t put down. Page after page, I kept going because I had to know how things were going to turn out f
Britney Chavez
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing ending to this incredible series!!

I read this book in a day people. ONE.DAY!

God I don’t even know where to begin, I loved Gideon and Chloe! I don’t want to give anything away but you need to read all 3 of these books!
They are just too good!! The suspense in all of them. You find out one thing, then the next book throws you a curve ball and another in the next book!

I can tell you that I did not see that twist coming! Was not what I was expecting but that ending killed me. You will
Chaos Book Reviews.
The finale is here! ARC Read

I absolutely loved this conclusion.
Everything wrapped up very nicely.
I'm gonna be 100% honest here and say that this one was my absolute favourite.

There were events that you never saw coming.

Chloe and Gideon face the Syndicate head on after the events of A Billion Broken Pieces, but the question is, when all the secrets are no longer secrete, will love win or will this battle be their downfall.

I've been an ARC Reader for this entirer series, and I have seen Than
Thandiwe Mpofu
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
IT'S LIVE!!!!

The third and final book to Gideon & Chloe's intense, thrilling and at times frustrating ride is here!
Grab your paperback and ebook copies now and read it for free with kindle unlimited!

J.S. Andersson
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thandiwe had kept me intrigued with this story.
What a way to end this series.
This series has drama, suspense, twists, cliff-hangers, lust, love, sex and more.

Well done.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what else Thandiwe comes up with...
Artemis
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
💥💥💥💥💥 f@cking, perfect stars
Up All Night With Books
5 Stars
Review by Lisa
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Billion Dollar Hearts is book three and the conclusion to the Incongruity series by Thandiwe Mpofu, and what a conclusion it is! I want to point out that I only gave the first two books in the series four-star reviews because when I give a five star out it has to blow my mind. Let me tell you Billion Dollar Hearts has blown my mind! It is worth every star given!

I am not going to get into the storyline because I don't want to give
maggie
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
bookish babes review . . .

Billion Dollar Hearts by Thandiwe Mpofu
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨.
super big shout-out and thank you to @author_thandie for sending me an e-copy in exchange for my honest review!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨.
my review : 5.0 OUT OF 5 STARS . . . best book of the entire series! i literally cannot express to you how much i LOVED this book. it was emotion filled and took me on a roller coaster from start to finish. it started off with a bang and kept getting even more fast paced and exciting as
Dangerously in love with books
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hearts

The story has a great plot line, all fill with action and romance but what I really really liked was this couple, because they both are strong people. Chloe is a strong determined independent woman and that’s what I like in my heroines and Gideon was a force all by himself and together they make the perfect couple.
Violeta
Jun 13, 2020
Purpleflower
Mar 15, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)
  • His (Ties That Bind, #2)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Unmasked (Evergreen Academy #4)
  • Fear Us (Broken Love, #3)
  • Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • Dreams of 18
  • The Locker Room
  • First and Forever (Heartache Duet, #2)
  • Heartless (Enemies to Lovers #1)
  • Heartache and Hope (Heartache Duet, #1)
  • Freaks (Dirty Nasty Freaks, #3)
  • Nasty (Dirty Nasty Freaks #2)
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • The Wrong Prince Charming
  • Falcon (Trinity Academy Book 1)
Thandie is a simple millennial who’s just trying to make avocado toast at two am and finish the next novel that she hopes you’ll fall in love with all while she tries to secure her entire life in one go.

But these are all lies! She really spends an insane amount of time on Instagram, stalking Beyonce for the next album release which she swears might drop at anytime. Sorry to that lady.

Stalker much

Incongruity (3 books)
  • The Billion Dollar Plan (Incongruity, #1)
  • A Billion Broken Pieces (Incongruity, #2)

News & Interviews