Start by marking “Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)

Ruthless Knight

(Royal Hearts Academy #2)

WARNING: Royal Hearts Academy is a New Adult/High School series of standalones filled with drama, a touch of angst, and boys who are bad to the bone. And when I say bad, I mean they are assholes with a capital A. If you're looking for a safe, sweet romance, this series is NOT for you. At all! Please don't say you weren't warned.

Welcome to their kingdom...

Cole
Published January 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Ruthless Knight, please sign up.
Jessica Katon I think Bianca's story is about Oakley. But we'll have to wait and see.…moreI think Bianca's story is about Oakley. But we'll have to wait and see. (less)

Start your review of Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
K.S. Rochell
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Emotionally tumultuous, Powerful, impactful, memorable.... It felt like I was reading beautiful poetry.
Ashley Jade is one of the most talented authors I've ever read. Her stories are Intense,Rievting, unique, her writing is beautiful, Raw, poetic and soul crushing!

“Flawlessly and poignantly written, Cole and Sawyer’s heart-wrenching beautiful love story touched my heart in so many exquisite ways, It was like a defibrillator Straight to my Soul! My heart was torn apart where every fissure, I
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
23153712-SX540 ruthless-knight
‘RUTHLESS KNIGHT’ This is book#2 in the ‘Royal Hearts Academy’ series. A full length romance novel. It is advised that you read (Jace & Dylan’s book) first as it has carry over characters and gives you a better understanding of the family dynamics.

5 BIBLE THUMPER & LUCKY SEVEN STARS.. These two were Imperfectly Perfect, BUT Perfect for each other!!

Cole’s always wanted to play ball, it’s in his soul, it’s the only time he ever feels really alive. Always thinking he was the least
Keri Loves Books
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars for the Bible Thumping good girl who landed the quarterback!!!

I am emotionally wrecked from this incredible YA love story. The author delivered a poignant tale of youth and first love that broke my heart at times, yet left me euphorically in love in the end.

Cole was the bad boy quarterback that every girl wanted to get with. Sawyer was a Jesus loving do-gooder that believed that everyone was redeemable...even Cole.

Cole is set on being a cliche. Dating the head cheerleader is what’s
Amo
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you thought Cruel Prince was a 5 then Ruthless Knight is about to blow your mind, for me Coles book is miles ahead the writing is so much more of everything!

This book blew me away! I didn’t think I’d fall in love as hard as what I did with Ruthless Knight, but it sucked me in and squeezed on my heart so much I couldn’t not love it!!

For me when personal feelings are involved and it evokes memories emotions and flashbacks for me I’m deeply connected to a book when it does that it
Ashley Jade
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

description
Wendy

OMG, this book slayed me... but in the best of ways of course ;)

I already know it is gonna be one of my top reads of this year, if not THE top read...and so you can imagine the book slump I am in right now. Someone, please send help....

https://www.google.com/search?q=help me gif

It was while reading, the first book, Cruel Prince, that I fell truly, madly and deeply in love with the King of Royal Hearts Academy, Cole Covington and his bible thumper, Sawyer Church. I strongly advise everyone to read the first book, before jumping into this
Rumi
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***5 RUTHLESS CROWNS***

Ruthless Knight is a standalone novel, but is best read after Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy #1)

If you think you know Cole from the glimpses of him you see in Cruel Prince, think again.

Picture this:

It’s 1.30am Sunday morning, Ashley Jade sends you the final chapters of Ruthless Knight that you’ve been anticipating for what feels like FOREVER (it’s been a couple of days, really). Naturally, I inhaled those chapters, because who needs sleep when you have Cole and
NiCoLeTa E.
***5 "Hard to love!!!" STARS***

"Sometimes, when you least expect it... two beautifully broken souls end up finding each other.
Even when the world says the're not supposed to... because they don't fit inside the same box."

Be ready for the Lucky Seven and Bible Thumper to blow your minds!!!
Honestly, i was thinking... Is it possible for Sawyer and Cole to top Jace and Dylan???
And even though i loved "Cruel Prince" very much, Ashley Jade managed to deliver us an even more beautiful story than
Dee Trejo
Shelves: favorites
Per-fucking-fection. 10 stars !

Finishing this book was like that feeling after you've just rode the biggest roller coaster of your life. Because this whole story WAS an emotional rollercoaster. One minute you're laughing because something one of the characters did then you're pissed off and want to murder someone then you're crying and asking why the fuck the author would put you through this whole ordeal, then all of a sudden it get hot as fuck and you forgot why you were so sad to begin with.
Vickie
Shelves: beta-reads
I thought I was ready for Cole Covington, I thought I knew what I was getting into with his story....I had no idea what was coming. None! Cole is everything I didn’t know I wanted him to be. Behind the mask that he wears is a completely different Cole. He’s a troubled guy, he’s not dealing with his issues, he can be calculated and cruel sometimes but even when he made me hate his actions (he’s definitely no angel) I still couldn’t stop myself from loving him. The more I got to know him, the more ...more
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Ashley Jade fucked me up, y'all! She ripped open my chest and kicked me in my gut! My heart fell out onto the floor, and she stomped on it. The feelings she made me feel were real and deep. Days later, I'm still thinking about this story. I can't get it out of my head or my heart.

image host

Sawyer had me under her spell from the second she appeared on the page. My love for her is hard to put into words. She is just such a relatable character for me. Her struggle is one that isn't usually discussed in
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif
This is probably one of my MOST ANTICIPATED books of 2020...
Luckily, it was totally worth the wait!!!

“𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗴𝗹𝘆?”

Cole and Sawyer are complete opposites.
Cole is the popular football star, the hot king of high school, the one that all the boys want to be like and all the girls want to be with - but he's fake...
Sawyer is the fat nerd with the glasses, the one who goes to church every Sunday, that everyone at school laughs and
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ashley really knows how to twist the knife deep in your heart. Her earlier books are a testament to her tear inducing skills with angst and pain. In Cruel Prince we saw Jace and Dylan, in this one we meet Cole & Sawyer.
Though these stories can be read as standalone, it helps if you read them in order to connect the dots.
The characters are so broken, full of insecurities and complexes that their relationship becomes an enabling swamp of toxic mud which sucks them in. They're trapped, unable
Phuong ✯
Sometimes, when you least expect it...two beautifully broken souls end up finding each other.
Even when the world says they're not supposed to..because they don't fit inside the same box.
4.5/5

I just want to tell you, whoever will read this, that you are beautiful, you are worth it and YOU ARE ENOUGH. It doesn't matter what society tells you how you should look, which size you are, how you should behave. Fuck it all, cause you are perfect the way you are!

Was this book perfect? Definitely not.
SHIRLEY ♡
Hands down to my favorite book of the year. I know that I will read more books that I’ll love and that will be especial to me, but this book will always be my number one.

When I read Cruel Prince, I cared more about these two than I cared about the main characters. They had two scenes in that book but those two scenes were enough for me to fall in love with them.

I want everyone to read this book, because the message in this book is just.... everything. There people out there who thinks that in
Nuria Molano
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished this book in a day, and it is not a short book! I think this is my second five star rate of the year and I don’t give many!
I ADORE Sawyer so much, I feel her pain, her insecurities about her body, her constant fight with body image... everything she went trough I have felt it as well! This is why books like this, with fat representation are so important. Showing the hot guy falling for the nerd, the fat girl is not shown up much on books. We ,girls, start to believe that’s the norm.
We
Eli
Shelves: arcs, favorites-2020
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review
I don't even know where to start, I'm in shock, first I wanted to say that I read this book with 100 CHAPTERS in 7 hours, I was sobbing and with a big headache at 5:00 am, but honestly it was so worthy.
I honestly cry with every book, but I don't think I've cried so much with something, this has been just wow, I really don't have words, Ashley Jade give us a story that now it's one of my favorites because it was really perfect.
I read
Geri Reads
Feb 05, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF at 75% but I did skim towards the end and I’m glad I stopped at 75.

Before I state my reasons for DNFing, I want to say that I searched for content warnings for this book. Why? Because this book needed it. Big time.

And I all I saw was a condescending “warning”: “Royal Hearts Academy is New Adult/High School series of stand-alone a filled with drama, a touch of angst, and boys who are bad to the bone. The characters are flawed. If you’re looking for safe, sweet romance with nice heroes and
Bee
Jan 23, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-stars
3 STARS

This book gave me the biggest headache of the century. I literally got migraines whilst trying to get through this. The dramatics in this are unbelievable, people. UNBELIEVABLE.

Now, let me get one thing straight: I used to love Ashley Jade. She has written few of my favorite books ever, and Ruthless Knight was probably my most anticipated read of 2020. And to say that I'm disappointed would be an understatement. Both by this book, and the author herself.

I just recently removed myself from
mel
you know the kind of drama that's OTT but still makes you feel all the feels? yeah its this book.

i know some might be tired of the typical popular quarterback falling in love with the nerdy, religious girl that everyone makes fun of BUT this was still pretty good despite its flaws and a weakness of mine is friendship dynamic/group and i think it had a good one here.

i was a bit nervous to read this cuz apparently Cole is worse than Jace but he honestly is NOT. Jace was an unlikeable asshole,
Alley Ciz
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my damn this book. 100 chapters 139k words and still I'm over here going can I please have more? This book will consume you and make you feel ALL the emotions. You will laugh, cry, cheer, swoon, fan yourself, contemplate how to k*ll off a fictional character that isn't one of your own creation. If you are looking for an emotional rollercoaster you have found it with Ruthless Knight.

Cole and Sawyer are...just...gah!

Ms. Jade put my emotions in blender with this one but it gets all the stars
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m still reeling from my emotions with this story.

It was not what I was expecting at all. I knew I was going to love Sawyer and Cole, but I never expected to be consumed.

I cried, I laughed, I wanted to threaten the author.

Two broken souls teetering at the edge. Just looking to be loved, to be seen, to be acknowledged.

The depth Ashley Jade creates in these characters is outstanding. I bled right along with them.

This book covered so many real life issues with teenagers that it took me back
Ria Augustine
Malene
***4.5 Stars***
How to top Cruel Prince? Well Ashley Jade certainly succeeds with Ruthless Knight all thanks to some compelling and flawed characters. Ruthless Knight can be read as a stand-alone but why would one deprive themselves of book 1 Cruel Prince which is just as good.
Ruthless Knight is a roller coaster. A tour de force of emotions from start to beginning. Yes, the story is centered around high school, 17/18year olds and the drama that comes along like cliques, football and sex but it’s
The Book Bee
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"She tastes like innocence and fire...an intoxicating combination if there ever was one."

After reading Cruel Prince, I was extremely excited to check out Cole and Sawyer's twisted story - definitely an anticipation that ramped us as the release date came closer. Their dynamic in that first book made me smile, but I knew there was something a little more sinister boiling behind Cole's outward persona. His popularity was a facade that had a heavily barricaded heart and a very
Meredith
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
OMG! This book absolutely DESTROYED me! It put my poor heart through the ringer like no other book before. Ashley Jade is a master at crafting stories you want to read with words that will absolutely blow you away. She didn't just make me feel this book. She made me live it, experience it and breathe it.

Cole is the popular and sexy QB that rules the school at RHA. But what people don't know is that he is racked with guilt over the suicide of his twin. He feels responsible for Liam's death and
Nikitasbookreviews
This is definitely one of my highly anticipated reads! From the moment i started reading i was completely sucked in and couldn’t stop reading!

Cole and sawyer definitely has feelings for each other but cole being the douche that he is cares more about his reputation than anything! Every one of these characters have something going on with them that’s hurting them that they try to hide from everyone else.

Omg! My poor baby Oakley is in so much pain and going through the wringer! Gahh my hearts
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
Had super low expectations going into this, which is probably why it turned out to be not as bad I feared. Here are the key things to take away from this book:

Yes, it's filled with crazy OTT drama and angst. There's literally everything but the kitchen sink in this one. Suicide, sex with teachers, drug addictions, comas, sex with stepmothers... I could go on. Did it make me roll my eyes? Hell yes. Did I skim over them and try not to think about it too deeply? Also yes, and I actually didn't
fra ☆
dnf @ 60% :/

i just don’t care about anyone or anything lmao i guess ashley jade’s books aren’t for me
ABookLover73
#SAWYERANDCOLEAREHEARTBREAKERS

FIVE SHINE STARS for Sawyer and Cole !!!

Ashley did it AGAIN!

She absolutely won me with her writing style and...

I LOVED THIS BOOK...

CHARACTERS...

STORYLINE...

EVERYTHING!!!

She is a really good storyteller.

This story broke my heart in a thousand pieces and in the end, it put it together again.

It made me cry and smile.

There were moments when I was angry but it was worth to read it until the end because the conclusion of Sawyer and Cole's is perfect.

"Ruthless Knight" is
Turning Pages At ...: Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy #2) by Ashley Jade 23 34 Jan 30, 2020 06:00AM

• Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Dear Ava
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Credence
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Code of Silence
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Enemies
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • Shameless
  • Hurting You (Blackthorn Elite #3)
  • Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2)

Royal Hearts Academy (4 books)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Wicked Princess (Royal Hearts Academy, #3)
  • TBA (Royal Hearts Academy #4)
“You think love is perfect? Like one of those fairytales?” He shakes his head. “Hell no. Love is hard…difficult. It’s dealing with someone’s shit day in and day out but never giving up on them because your heart won’t let you. It’s having a million reasons to leave them…but always having one good reason to stay.” 2 likes
“But mostly? I just want to be able to look in the mirror and be happy with what I see staring back at me.  I want to know what it’s like to feel like I’m enough.” 0 likes