Start by marking “Beguiled” as Want to Read:
Beguiled

Beguiled

A Common Elements Romance Book

After years away, family black sheep Noah Harper reluctantly returns home to a rundown haunted house he wants nothing to do with while coming to terms with the preternatural abilities he inherited as well. Not only that, but how does an admitted skeptic deal with the tempting medium trapped inside the house with him?

When a thunderstorm hits, M
Published October 29th 2019 by Amanda Jayde

To ask other readers questions about Beguiled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beguiled

Start your review of Beguiled
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Beguiled is a tempting beginning which beguiles the reader and sets then on an adventure to see what happens, but it is only the opening salvo to future chapters in the saga of Boudoirs and Broomsticks. What paranormal reader can resist a tale of two lovers who must rely on each other and accept their powers to find the darkness? I fell into the story from the first page and enjoyed the mysterious journey on every page. Ms. Jayde. Is a wonderfully talented writer who entices a reader with her wo ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great storyline and character development made this book a hot and enjoyable read!
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Mary
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is intense, steamy and spine-chilling. Noah comes home to sell the house he inherited from his uncle, the house he grew up in. He had not been back in 10 years, leaving after having a fight with his uncle, his mom telling him to leave. Max comes to the house to investigate paranormal activity supposedly there. She was invited by Noah's uncle Robert, and was surprised to find Noah instead of Robert. Noah sends her away, he refused to perpetuate the fiction he thought it was. But when Max tri ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book I've read written by Amanda Jayde; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Barbara
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A new series called Boudoirs and Broomsticks, and I want to read the next book. This is Noah Harper and Max Davis' story which is a well written story that kept me turning pages. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elvira
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book from beginning to end. It was great having characters that are well developed and engaging and have plenty of chemistry. The flow of the storyline was steady and smooth.

Tayra Sanders
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great story. I thought the story was very well written and flowed well. The story kept me glued to the pages to see how the two lovers would turn out.
Amanda
Sep 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jessica
is currently reading it
Feb 16, 2020
I’ve been telling stories for years, but it wasn’t until about 10 years ago that I began writing them down.

Since then I’ve tried to write every chance I get. I usually have a story in my head, one finished and one or two in progress. I also had the great pleasure of writing scripts for Circle of Seven Productions. A wonderful company that invented and perfected the Book Trailer™.

Now, after many