Start by marking “Grant Us Mercy: Installment Two: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction” as Want to Read:
Grant Us Mercy: Installment Two: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction

Grant Us Mercy: Installment Two: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction

Will their bunker become their tomb?

The cold steel walls close in on the estranged Chantrys. Anxiety and tempers increase with so many constant unknowns, including how to tolerate living in such close proximity for the next several months.

Yards of hard-packed earth separate them from the storm of chaos raging above. Will it be enough to keep them safely hidden? Will

Published September 22nd 2019 by Little Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Grant Us Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grant Us Mercy

Start your review of Grant Us Mercy: Installment Two: Post-Apocalyptic Survival Fiction
Irene O'Brien
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Life in a small place

This book is excellent, it looks at survival from all angles. For now Blake and his family are safe in the bunker. Illness tests their mettle and then strangers appear and camp on the ground near to the bunker.
Is it safe anymore? Should they leave and join a group of are they better staying out of sight.
Tyler's illness is only the beginning of their problems, when Kris discovers she is pregnant other fears come to the fore.
An excellent read for anyone who likes apocalyptic
Karen
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
An almost too realistic look at life trapped in a tiny space. I almost experienced the panic attack with one of the characters right at the beginning. The development arc was believable and appreciated. On to the next!
Pam Shelton-Anderson
This is a very short book. This was more of a study of a family reconnecting as well trying to adjust to surviving in a bunker. The suggested preternatural abilities of the son seemed a bit of a stretch.
Janene
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great serial apocalyptic story

What engaged me:

The author caught my attention right from the beginning and drew me into the story with the opening scene in the bunker.
The descriptions of locations and emotions were well done, easy to visualize, and to feel. I felt I was a part of the scenes with Blake, Kris, and Tucker.
The pacing of the story was neither too slow nor too fast.
There was a smooth, coherent flow to this book.
This story had a satisfying pausing point in preparation for the next
David Taylor
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Installment Two follows Blake, Kris and Tucker as the get acclimated to living in the bunker and some of the issues that come up in the bunker as well as outside the bunker. Without providing any spoilers, this installment brings two twists to the story that were unforeseen that should make future episodes very interesting. Additionally, it will be interesting to see what's next for the family, as well as Arland's group. I received and Advance Reader Copy and chose to provide this review.
Shari
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Installment two carries on from the first installment. It tells us about how the family lived in the bunker and survived. They finally had to face the real world above them, which was not anything like what they used to know. I really enjoy this series. It is well written, and brings the characters feelings to life. I will look forward to the next installment.
Sam
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from the Grant us mercy series by DC Little! An exciting adventure in post apocalyptic America! Following the same characters through their strife & struggle! Great! I really enjoyed the story, character development & ideas! Like it! I would recommend & are looking forward to the next book already!
Bernie
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grant Us Mercy review

Grant Us Mercy: This second short adventure book continues the post apocalyptic survival story written by author D. C. Little.
Karen Smith
alice croxton
Oct 14, 2019
tim szewczyk
Mar 06, 2020

• Crumbling World (Surviving the End Book 1)
  • Seeking Safety: A Post Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Gateway to Chaos Book One)
  • Edge of Collapse (Edge of Collapse #1)
  • Edge of Madness (Edge of Collapse #2)
  • Fight the Shock: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (World in Collapse Book 1)
  • Bear the Brunt (Nuclear Survival Saga #7; Nuclear Survival: Western Strength #1)
  • It Hit The Fan: Piney River Apocalypse
  • Smolder (Flashpoint #2)
  • Minus America (Minus America #1)
  • End of Summer
  • Unprepared: Surviving an EMP attack on American soil
  • Flashpoint (Flashpoint #1)
  • Eruption (Escaping Darkness, #1)
  • The Lucky Prepper: A Gardener's Story of Surviving a Pandemic
  • Tempest (Weathering the Storm #1)
  • Flare: The Journey