Start by marking “Dragon's Second Chance (Elite Shifters of Colorado Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Dragon's Second Chance (Elite Shifters of Colorado Book 2)

Dragon's Second Chance (Elite Shifters of Colorado Book 2)

#Betrayal, Bitter Memories, and a Broken Dragon.

He was the son of the Elite Dragon King and the strongest and fiercest among all the shifter clans.

He was the only heir but he didnt want his throne back.
He had been betrayed by his own blood.
He had his one true mate and there was no replacement for her.
But life had different plans
Going back to Colorado was the last
Published February 2nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Dragon's Second Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon's Second Chance

Start your review of Dragon's Second Chance (Elite Shifters of Colorado Book 2)
Brenda Moser
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with strong,well developed characters and an entertaining story line. The author does a fantastic job bringing this story to life with her descriptive writing and detailed scenes. She brings an intriguing story filled with drama,suspense and danger as she takes you on an adventurous journey with twists and turns as well as the building romance. She brings a realistic story that captured me from beginning to end I loved this book and would recommend reading.

I
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Rushing to a meeting, Mickey ran right into a tall, handsome man who was absorbed in his cell phone and not watching where he was going. He didnt apologize but just stared at her and made her uncomfortable. David, one of Sarais top managers and employees, a cat shifter, was already waiting for her, so she walked around the man and headed for the meeting. She already knew about shifters since Sarai had married a dragon shifter, Alistair.

Stephan was in Colorado to attend a meeting with a big
Kaye
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ONE ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL TREAT!!!
Flaming delight! Alicia brought this baby through on the wings of a raging inferno, riding the winds of forbidden magic with a vengeance, blasting this little fella to life brilliantly. She totally nailed the emotions swirling, intense and thrilling throughout, fusing this baby together piece by piece seamlessly. Add drama, intrigue, turmoil, suspense and unbelievable situations along with a boatload of mishaps while dodging danger, you have one incredible
sherri jones-teachout
A dragon shifter with a painful past gets a second chance at love. Mickey works for her best friend planning weddings. On her way to a meeting she runs into a gorgeous man, but doesnt think shell ever see him again. Six months later in another country, for a wedding her company is handling, she meets Stephan, the owner of the hotel and the venue of the wedding. Romance blooms but they live in different countries and Stephan has suffered a lot of heartache and loss in his life. Also he is a ...more
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
This is an enjoyable & quite suspenseful dragon shifter romance with a second chance undertone. The well-paced plot is well-written & interesting with some intriguing events. There is good scene descriptions & world building. The characters are quite well-developed & have with good chemistry.
There is: a male dragon shifter (Stephan) & owner of various hotels has some painful memories of a sad loss but then he comes into contact with a human female (Mickey) & becomes
Margaret
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dragon Stephen encounters Mickey and finds her hard to forget.
Rushing into a building for a meeting Mickey bumps into a handsome man but continues on to the lifts later she daydreams about him. Dragon Stephen had lost his family and moved to Australia where he mated and started a business but his mate was killed. Coming from a meeting when he bumps into a woman who looks somewhat like his late mate but find she lingers in his mind. When her friend and boos breaks her leg Mickey has to take over
Daniella Marchand
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He bumps against her in the lobb where they both have a dfferent meeting, she resemble a lot to his long lost mate Aiyana. Pity he has to go back home to Autralia, instead of staying in Colorad.
6 months later, they meet again at the Aiyana resort where the wedding even takes place, when she is being sick, he takes care of her at a distance, till the day of the wedding, when he finally kiss her. Then ask her on a dinner date that will produce a 2nd and a 3rd date, then she will be back home in
Lori Alexander
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book a little more than I thought I might. I like paranormal shifter books but dragon ones usually aren't on my radar; however I got this as an ARC and was pleasantly surprised. I was so in love with Stephan from the beginning because of how thoughtful, attentive and gentlemanly he was. The sweet and slow way the story told of their meeting and get to know each other phase was heartwarming and tender but also had that sexual tension underneath. Yes Stephan has secrets to reveal ...more
Debbie Caswell
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great fun well written book in this fun series and this time it is Stephen and Mickey

Stephen is the son of the dragon king but after losing his ,ate and been betrayed by his family he has walked away never to return he knows that he will always be alone and will never have another mate So why is he attracted to Mickey and why does the cat shifter she is with make his blood boil. Soon he finds connections between her and his family and who he thought was dead is alive Can he reconnect
Georgia
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this story from author Alicia Banks. I believe a story is only as powerful as its characters and Stephan and Mickey leap from the page. I love stories where the hero and heroine are immediately drawn to each other but have to overcome their own fears in addition to external obstacles. If you enjoy romances that are sizzling and heartfelt, I highly recommend this book. I'm looking forward to the next book.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Marilyn Smith
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful story of getting a second chance at love. He lost his mate and family and feels that hell never get love again. But he runs into a woman that sets his blood on fire along with his inner dragon. He feels that hes betrayed his mate by thinking about this woman but their are things that he doesnt know about her death. Will he let himself have a second chance? I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Barbie-Ann Clark
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading this book I had to take a little time to compose myself and get my thoughts clear in my head before I put them in a review.
Wow this book was amazingly written. Once I started I couldnt put it down till I was finished. This book has twists and turns you dont know whats happening. will they all get there happily ever after or will it all go wrong. To find out what happens go buy the book. You wont be disappointed I wasnt.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Debra Richardson
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A riveting and exciting book two in the Elite Shifters of Colorado series! The story line is well-developed, emotionally deep, well written, funny, and relatable. There are twists and turns, suspense, secrets, and more. Amazing and strong characters with off the charts instant chemistry between them. Definitely recommended!

Kristine L.
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such and exciting story. The story grabs you right at the beginning and keeps you engaged through the whole book. Loved the characters. Stephan feels as if he is betraying his deceased mate by loving another. Mickey becomes attracted to Stephan when they come into contact with each other. Plenty of drama, action, conflict, complication (shifter and human) misunderstanding and love and contentment. Highly recommend. I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Barbara
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Elite Shifters of Colorado series a well written story with a very good storyline. Once I started reading I was not putting the book down until I finished reading it. I enjoyed reading Mickey and Stephan's story there is suspense, drama, danger, twists, turns, villains and romance. A really great story and I want to read the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Caroline Doig
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story and this is book 2 to the Elite Shifters of Colorado and I enjoyed Stephens and Mickeys story, sorry guys Im not going to give any spoilers so read the blurb and that will give you the gist to this story. Theres action, adventure, danger, suspense, twists and turns, mystery, passion and so much more to keep you entertained and turning the pages. This is a fantastic story and I highly recommend this book its definitely well worth the read. ...more
Anita Fuhrmann
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
A great book with a great character-driven storyline. And who can resist dragon shifters, anyway? The dilemma Stephan finds himself in with Mickey resembling his deceased mate and his subsequent attraction to her causing him so much guilt was an unusual twist and made it that much more interesting to see how they would get to their HEA.

BusyM3
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A enjoyable paranormal shape shifter read. The story will keep you flipping pages to see what happens next. The characters fit well together and have sizzling chemistry. This is the second book in this series Elite Shifters of Colorado. I look forward to reading more from this series. You will get hooked on them.

Tania
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. Once I started I could not put the book down, from start to finish you just could not get enough left you wanting, more twists and turns hot and steamy with emotions that is like a rollercoaster ride, love/lust desire. The Dragon King lost his mate.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Sara Sigler
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stephan was an owner of a chain of hotels in which Mickey was doing a wedding event for someone famous. Sarai had a broken leg and couldnt make it to Australia for it, so Mickey had to do it with David a cat shifter. Which Stephan didnt trust also he had lost his mate and family years before meeting Mickey. Sarai was married to his cousin, they got that all worked out and his brother was still alive his one uncle hadnt killed him. For awhile they had a long distance relationship but he moved ...more
Monika Sandlin
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What happens when your miss your chance at love the first time around? Sometimes karma gives you a second chance. Alicia's second chance stories are absolutely amazing and once again she's knocking her stories out of the park.

Charmaine Nouwen
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dragon's Second Chance by Alicia Banks is a great read. interesting,intriguing,enjoyable filled with romance,danger and mystery that will keep you entertained and put you on edge while reading. a shifter romace story of stephan and Mickey that you will enjoy! great addition to the series well done!

Kathryn
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The detailed and descriptive storytelling really bring this story to life along with the personable characters. The flow of the story is really smooth and makes for a very easy read. This is a story of emotion, romance, magic and vengeance that is a blast to read.
CJ
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
The author has, again, given us characters we can care about. The characters are well rounded and we can feel their emotions. The story flows smoothly and has a bit of intrigue thrown in.

Andrea Lecras-mchale
Shelves: finished
"Stephen was the son of the Elite Dragon King and the strongest and fiercest among all the shifter clans." Really enjoyed this one. Love the characters. Plenty of twists and turns. The ending was great.

Melody
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mickey & Stephan

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Mickey & Stephan's story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story it makes my day. Thank you for writing this story. Hoping for Vincent's story.
Jeanne Kotsios
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the get go I just couldnt put it down I fell in love with these characters and omg what a story just a perfect

Christine
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this book

The author of this book has made the characters seem so real. It is such a wonderful love story with such a great twist at the end. Such a different way to find out about dragons that is makes reading this book a treat.
Helen
Feb 20, 2020 added it
Great story

Love the dragons. She met her man at a wedding she was planning on an resort. It had to be kept secret because of their notary. The wedding went off without a hitch. But she had inner and later she shared a kiss with him. Great story and with the read
Pat W
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry was sizzling, the storyline hot, characters stunning. I was gripped. Such a great book to read

• Taming Her Bears
  • Hex (Winter: Shifter Seasons #1)
  • Mob Boss Wolf Daddy (Secret Babies Of The Wolves #2)
  • Bear for Her (Lone Reach Shifters Book 1)
  • Wolf's Heir (Kiss-Mate Shifters, #2)
  • Second Chance Alpha (District Shifters #1)
  • Dragon's Secret Baby (West Coast Water Dragons, #3)
  • The Dragon's Nanny: A Paranormal Romance (Elemental Dragons Book 1)
  • Aurum Court Dragons (Aurum Court Dragons, #1-5)
  • Dragon Mate: Dragon Shifter Romance (MateMatch Outcasts Book 5)
  • Nathan (Strauss Bear Shifter Brothers of Colorado, #1)
  • Caged Toy: A Dark SciFi Romance (Reaper's Pet Book 3)
  • When Fire Dragons Fall (Dragon Shifters of Elysia #2)
  • Naughty Prince (Royal Curves #2)
  • Lord of Fire (The Dragon Demigods, #1)
  • Tempted by the Fae (The Love's Protector Series Book 1)
  • Bear's Legacy (Kiss-Mate Shifters, #1)
  • Dragon's Nanny (West Coast Water Dragons, #1)
Paranormal Romance Writer and Author

News & Interviews

With clever detectives, missing jewels, murderous women, daring spies, and more, mysteries and thrillers deliver page-turning delight with ever...