Start by marking “Sharing Darcy” as Want to Read:
Sharing Darcy

Sharing Darcy

Is four a crowd or a sexy delight?

Darcy is a successful interior designer with two bright college-aged daughters. Still recovering from a difficult marriage and divorce, she hasn't dated much. When she schedules some renovations for her home, she meets sexy young contractor Gabe, who sets her libido on fire.

Gabe and his filthy talk thrills Darcy to her core. Then Darcy mee
Kindle Edition
Published February 11th 2020 by Summer Night Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sharing Darcy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sharing Darcy

Start your review of Sharing Darcy
Amanda Steward
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is super hot. Loved it. Robin is a favorite author of mine. She knows how to write some steam!! My only complaint is there was no epilogue. I wanted to see where these three ended up.

Becky
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, erotic-romance
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 2/17/20.

Sharing Darcy is a really hot, full-of-steamy-scenes novella that gives what is undoubtedly a fantasy of many (some?) women--having not one, not two, but three younger, way-better-in-shape-than-her-ex men interested in her, men who don't mind sharing (two even enjoy threesomes!) and who (of course!) are amazing in bed, way more interested in giving than receiving.

Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun to read (if a little awkward to read while in
Fiona
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Darcy has had to deal with her husband of over twenty years coming home one day to tell her that he no longer loves her and he wants a divorce because he is in love with someone else. He leaves Darcy and his two daughters for a woman only five years older than his daughter. Darcy’s friends all rally around her and help her recover from her pain. Now she can finally renovate the house like she always wanted to.

Gabe is the foreman of the construction company who is putting together the quote for t
Raecharmed
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Darcy's ex-husband left her for a younger woman so now she moving on and working on her home. She's having the work done to it that she wanted but couldn't because her ex wouldn't let her. She hires Gabe's company to do the work for her. She meet Jake and Andrew through Gabe. Each guy wants to be with Darcy and doesn't mind sharing her with the others. Darcy is stunned that such sexy desirable young men want to be with an older woman like her but she goes with it. Darcy is entering a design cont ...more
Melanie S
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Do not read this at work!

Since EVERYONE and her kid sister is now writing 'reverse harem' romances, it's inevitable that my favorite romance writer, Robin Stone, would turn her hand to the sub-genre. If you think this means another copycat RH, though, you'd be wrong. Robin's writing is truly unique, uniquely grounded in the real world, and filled with the details of real living. And the emotions.... OMG, the immediacy!! The feels!!!! Usually when I read romance , I'm happy if I can understand
Karen
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a great story of a woman who is left by her husband for a much younger replacement. Darcy exacts the best revenge by living her life the way she wants to, growing her business, and allowing love to come back into her life in the form of three younger men. I enjoyed the dynamic between the characters, and Darcy’s confidence growth with every day she takes back control of her life.
Two suggestions for improvement:
I would have liked to read about the guys thoughts and get to know them bett
Samantha
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author thru Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving my review. This is the first book I have ever written by Robin Stone. Darcy is a mother of two girls and whos husband decides he's better off with a much younger woman. While she has friends supporting her, it's the three younger men she meets that begin to change her for the better. While doing renovations on her home things heat up with first Gabe, then Jake and finally Andrew. They each give her a boost to her self e ...more
Heidi
Feb 13, 2020 rated it liked it
New author to me i thought id take a change as the blurb got me interested.

This book is about Darcy how shes moved on from her divorce and is having her home remodeled where she meets Gabe and Jake then later on Andrew.

I liked the book the ideas and lived how Darcy fave her ex what for but the book ended super abruptly with no i love you no epilogue. To me you cant class the book as a romance without an i love you.

My ideal ending would have been them all coming together as one living in Darcy ho
Renee Atkins
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great fun

This book was so much fun to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to read the next book. Who said today's women need to stick with only 1 man. The is much better and there's a lot to say about variety.
QuinnReads
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
While Darcy taps out at three younger studs, the whole thing is fabulous. The men are (mostly) secure in their relationships with her and friendships with each other. The drama with her ex adds some drama and opportunity for some interesting exchanges. This was very easy to read. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Sarah Howlett
Sep 06, 2020
Glenn
is currently reading it
Jan 06, 2021

• Endure the Pain (Maura Quinn #2)
  • Embrace the Darkness (Maura Quinn #1)
  • Twisted Fate (Watch Me Burn, #2)
  • Beautiful Deceit (Watch Me Burn, #3)
  • Curve Negotiation (Hot Insta Ever-Afters Book 2)
  • Curve Proposition (Hot Insta Ever-Afters Book 3)
  • Curve Distraction: A curvy dirty quickie novella (Hot Insta Ever-Afters Book 1)
  • Keller (Dirty Daggers MC, #1)
  • Romantically Ever After
  • The Boys Who Loved Me
  • Crow's Stana
  • Cowboy Bikers MC #6
  • Fred & Rose
Robin started writing stories when she was five years old. She wrote essays, articles, and over a million words of non-fiction before turning to fiction in 2011. She watched romance authors having way too much fun, and after writing her first romance, she was hooked.

Her imagination is filled with painters, landscapers, and carpenters. Robin's books are emotional stories that keep readers coming ba

News & Interviews