Start by marking “Andino + Haven: The Complete Duet” as Want to Read:

Heavy is the head that wears the crown

Andino Marcello's world is turned upside down when overnight he goes from capo to boss-in-waiting for the Marcello empire. Here, duty waits on no one and with it comes expectations he isnt sure he can fulfill. At least, not in a way the mafia expects.

Every choice in this life has consequences.
Even if that choice is love.

The one
Published April 2020

To ask other readers questions about Andino + Haven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Andino + Haven

Start your review of Andino + Haven: The Complete Duet
Bethany-Kris
Mar 11, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Pre-Order Live | www.bethanykris.com/AHduet
Promo Signups | https://indiesage.com/tour-andino-hav...

Heavy is the head that wears the crown

Andino Marcellos world is turned upside down when overnight he goes from capo to boss-in-waiting for the Marcello empire. Here, duty waits on no one and with it comes expectations he isnt sure he can fulfill. At least, not in a way the mafia expects.

Every choice in this life has consequences.
Even if that choice is love.

The one
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, dark, gripping, mafia

This is a reread for me. And the second time around was just as wonderful. But this time, there was an added companion novella that filled my heart with new material about Andino and Haven.

A vow is a promise or oath...... and Andino Marcello has taken a vow of duty, respect and honor for the Marcello Family. He has been tapped to become the next Boss but at what cost does his duty and vow to the Family cost him. Heavy is the Head who wears the Crown. He follows the rules, is a great made man and
Becky Rendon
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Duty-
Why does it hurt so much? Its like our foolish hearts try to rationalize, hypothesize, and make excuses. Our heart speaks louder than our minds.

You know what he is. You know what he does. Despite your feelings, there is always something in the way. His family. His work. His lifestyle. Yet you still find a way to make excuses. You fall deeper, harder, and more in his spell...for what though!?!?

For an end that severs your hearts connection to your mind...
For a hurt so deep your soul aches...
Aaly
Apr 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. **

Great world building, an anti hero that I loved, a journey that kept me captivated until the end.
However the heroine frustrated mostly in the second part and thats why I couldnt fully enjoyed it at some point, even if the author was such a great story teller.
It was somehow a pleasant surprise and the ending... just mind blowing!

RTC

Haven and Andino were living into two different worlds. When they met, times stopped for a while,
Kari Hansen
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Duty The mafia life is the only life that Andino has every known and he is the heir apparent to the powerful Marcello family business, but everything has a cost. Haven is independent, owns her own business and knows what she wants and isnt afraid to go after it. A casual encounter leads to love but will Andino have to choose between loyalty and love?

Vow Andino chose loyalty to his family but he has a much bigger plan in mind. He is determined that he and Haven will be together, and he will
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So Ive actually never read anything by this author, until this duet.
But I think I found a new favorite!
Andino & Havens struggle to get to happiness is full of bumps in the road, but it isnt without beauty either.
Watching them overcome rules set by generations past, as well as current events was absolutely beautiful.
The companion to the duet is included and gave us insight to their hea, which I absolutely loved!
Ill be reading more by this author, without a doubt.
A Klue
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia-romance
Rating: 4.5 stars

Below are my separate reviews for each part of this duet set. You are very lucky you can read Andino and Haven's love story back to back, without interruption or waiting! You can't ask for much more, IMHO. Bethany-Kris rocks mafia romance, especially with her The Chicago War and Filthy Marcellos series. I'd get right on those two series, as well, if I were you. I've been there, done that, and loved them all!

Book 1: Duty (5 stars), cliffhanger ending.
Having been introduced and
Brigitte
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Andino + Haven

Reading this duet again is still as addictive as it was the first time round. Only this time, I appreciated the thought process of Andino even more.

Andino is the next in line to take over the Marcellos empire. He has to abide by the mafia rules and there are certain requirements that as far as the previous boss is concerned have got to be met. Andino is all for family and duty comes first, and does his best to do what's required of him. Only when he meets Haven, a lot of things
Pretty_Book_Whore  Narissa
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I know I've said this before about Bethanykris but I feel like it always needs repeating... she does Mafia romance so amazingly I swear when I hear mafia romance I think of her!
Andino will soon take over his uncles seat as the boss of the Marcello family. The catch he has to marry and not just any girl but an Italian girl. The day he meets Haven though changes the course of his life. Haven owns a strip club. Shes always succeeded at what she put her mind to. What Andino wants Andino will get.
Emma Calloway
Apr 01, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5/5.

It's really hard to review both books at once. In the first, I loved Heaven cause she's not the typical girl, she wasn't anything like I was expecting. And I think that's why she makes such a good combo with Andino, who I loved for some parts, hated in others. Especially in the second book after the end of the first.
But I think you can understand him more in Vow, and as much as I loved Heaven in the first she drove me crazy in the second book. I think the best of the second part of their
Sandy Lieberman
Sinful and Scorching...5+ Stars
Andino Marcello, forest green eyes, good-looking, the next boss of the New York Cosa Nostra and Haven Murphy, beautiful, blonde hair with streaked waves of teal and purple, tattooed and owner of a strip club. Brilliantly written, this is a love story full of hurt and pain. When Andino and Haven come together be prepared for sinful sex, but their love could never be. She couldn't be the wife he needed as the Boss. But Andino will not bend on this, she will be his no
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
What a journey with this. I couldn't put this down. I am glad in a way that I was able to read this in one sitting because this duet had me on the edge of my seat, or Kindle. Andino and Haven have a love that transcends everything. There are so many obstacles in the way that it seemed as though maybe they should just give up, but that's not how Andino works. He knew what he was doing and he was not going anywhere without Haven by his side. The dessert was having the companion novella One Last ...more
HeartBreaker
Shelves: 5-star, favorites
Duty and Vow bundled up in one book.
Follow Haven and Andino as they meet and fell in love.
Their story brought me so much heartache the first time I read it,I felt like that this time too.
I love the plot-Andino and Haven are forbidden but their emotions are so real you just have to cheer for them.Add a little bit of action and mob business and you got this duet.
Marcellos are always my favorite family and I adore them.
Anna
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Andino + Haven Stars!

You can never go wrong with a BK book. I LOVE this world so much and it was nice to escape our reality into Andino + Haven's world.
Romaine Heart
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
RH**See full review of Beyond the Covers Blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook.
it.sgottabethebooks
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Andino and Haven as much as I did the first time I read it. Re-reading this couple in a complete duet made it even more sweeter as there was no wait or anticipation for the book to release. This couple endures a lot of ups and downs but in the end their love prevailed. Andino reminds me of his uncle, Dante. He is broody and alpha. You cant help but love him and Haven holds her own agains the bad boy. I flove this duet! ...more
Lilah Chavez
Book-Nerd
Chrissy
Bargain Basement: (2) $5 Amazon Gift Cards 1 5 Apr 06, 2020 04:33PM

• Sweet Temptation
  • Sweet Chaos (Love and Chaos, #2)
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)
  • Bound by Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #3)
  • Bound by Duty (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #2)
  • Wild, Wild Rake (The Cavensham Heiresses #6)
  • Paine (Rosewood High #2)
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Blood Always
  • Shadows (Lux, #0.5)
  • Girl Meets Billionaire
  • Missing in Action
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • The Vanity of Roses
  • Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2)
  • One Moment Please
  • Bury Me with Lies (Twin Lies, #2)
  • Felice (Bayou Bad Boys, #1)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

News & Interviews