Start by marking “Renewed (The Matawapit Family #4)” as Want to Read:
Renewed (The Matawapit Family #4)

Renewed

(The Matawapit Family #4)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  8 reviews
When two former enemies fall in love, family secrets threaten to destroy their fragile union and everything they hold dear.

With their extreme ideas about traditional Ojibway life, the radical Kabatay clan have made enemies in their fight to rid the reserve of Western culture and its religion. Disowned by her family for daring to love the church deacon’s eldest son, Jude, R
Published February 7th 2020 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Renewed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Renewed

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Renewed (The Matawapit Family #4)
AND 1515
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Spellbinding...
by and1515

This is a profoundly emotional charged story that draws you in and holds you spellbound.
Jude was single again after his marriage fell apart he's doing his best to care for his two children his ex wife is trying his patience while trying to support his girlfriend.
Raven is a recovering addict who's relationship with her family is on its last leg she's being treated like a pariah for choosing to date who she wants.
Her mother and siblings hate Jude and his family Raven's mot
Pat
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is quite an emotional journey. It covers the complications of real life, blended families, family drama, illness, addiction, recovery, closure, cooperation, compassion and self-improvement. Raven and Jude are in the beginning stages of a committed relationship. Unfortunately, there is bad blood between their families, political rivalries, secrets and unresolved issues that can affect their future. Raven is asked to choose between family loyalty and what she wants - sometimes the choic ...more
KL Cassanello
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jude is divorced, dealing with ex-wife woes while he tries to have a relationship with Raven. She's a recovering addict, with no support from her family due to her relationship with Jude. Besides these emotional issues, there are family secrets, traditions, and tribal politics to be dealt with. I really enjoyed this book, as I have the others from this author, appreciating the insight into the her culture.

Jeanne Richardson
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read several books written by Maggie Blackbird; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the characters.

Heather W
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Renewed is the fourth book in the Matawapit Family series and is an emotional read.

This has been a wonderful series (I have only missed the first in the series) and I love the story of Jude and Raven and their fight for a life together. This story is well written and emotional, with secrets, traditions, family issues, vengeance, and love.

I am looking forward to reading more books by this author.

Kathy Mccalmon
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book 4 in the mataeapit family series. Jude is a single father. Raven is a recovering addict that falls for jude. Can these 2 have a happily ever after or will vengence and family issues pull them apart?

Barbara
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book four of The Matawapit Family series it is well written and held my interest throughout. Raven Kabatay and Jude Matawapit will have a lot to overcome, before they can be together. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
V.J. Allison
Well done Maggie! Renewed was the perfect way to wrap up the Matawapit Family series. Highly recommended, six stars!
Sherry
Jenn Fike
Stacey Smith
Devon Munn
Jun 13, 2020
An Ojibway from Northwestern Ontario, Maggie resides in the country with her husband and their fur babies, two beautiful Alaskan Malamutes. When she’s not writing, she can be found pulling weeds in the flower beds, mowing the huge lawn, walking the Mals deep in the bush, teeing up a ball at the golf course, fishing in the boat for walleye, or sitting on the deck at her sister’s house, making more ...more

The Matawapit Family (4 books)
  • Blessed (The Matawapit Family #1)
  • Redeemed (The Matawapit Family #2)
  • Sanctified (The Matawapit Family #3)

News & Interviews