Start by marking “Public Relations” as Want to Read:

Public Relations

Jared Walker is a PR nightmare. His bad boy persona helped put his company on the map, but now the billionaire’s carefree attitude is sinking his charity. His foundation is the only thing he takes seriously, and he’ll do anything necessary to keep it afloat.

Vanessa Adams is a PR dream. A high school teacher with a heart of gold, she chooses The Walker Foundation as her sc
Published November 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Public Relations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Public Relations

Start your review of Public Relations
Kaela
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book tore me up and put me back together. Brittany Anne knocked this out of the park. The characters were amazing. The interactions were always full of emotion. The hidden message was beautiful and tough to swallow. The chemistry between Vanessa and Jared was radiating through the pages. This is a must read. It's fast paced and super easy to fly through without realizing it. I can't stress how good this novella was. The story was about multiple people, not just the two main characters. A st ...more
Sayali Nagrale
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Public Relations is a very fun novella it's a bad boy romance genre the hero of the book is Jared walker who doesn't give a damn what people think of him except his work for Walker foundation it's during foundation work he meets Vanessa who is a teacher and that's where the story of their love enfolds...please read this novella it's sweet!!

Carol Rupprecht
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An opposites attract book where the characters find out that they may not be as different as they thought. Each day they face guilt and grief over the past, they just choose to handle it in a different manner. Together they are able to help conquer those feelings and accept love. I really loved reading this book. The characters were driven, witty, and relatable to the reader.
Brooke May
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Public Relations

Hot from the start, you get pulled into Brittany's whirlwind world. I couldn't put it down and still reeling after the final word. A must read I highly recommend.
Fran
Apr 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I like reading these stories from the Honoring Those Who Serve collection, but they are so dang hard to find! Can't they make it easier somehow?

In this story we have two characters with unresolved guilt issues, and each are dealing with them in different but ineffective ways. They both want to keep people out in order to avoid further hurt. Jared pushes people away by being a smartass and a loose canon. (Thus the public relations problem for his foundation.) Vanessa tries to control her world by
Tayra Sanders
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful book. It didn't seem rushed. This was sweet and steamy, full of romance and passion with great characters that were interesting enough to draw you in.
Chele
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A story of 1 woman who needs to control all aspects of her life and 1 man who acts like a jerk and thinks everything is funny
5 stars and I recommend this book to all
Trish
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. Both characters have deep seated issues that they weren’t addressing. They kind of kept them bottled up and doing the whole if I don’t talk about it, I can forget about forget it and be OK thing. Both characters are flawed and that’s what I loved about this book. It made them feel a bit more real.

Vanessa is a teacher and she’s in charge of her students raising money for Jared Walkers charitable organization. Jared is an ex-SEAL who is using his money to help out veteran
Minty Fresh Reads
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it

This story appealed to me for a variety of reasons. The main character is a teacher, which I am, and the male lead is a military vet, similar to my own husband. The idea is different and sounded intriguing. That being said...I didn’t totally love this story. I enjoyed reading it, but there were a few things that just didn’t read as true or seemed rushed. We see that the teacher is a perfectionist and she goes on about her schedule and things like that, but then she just rolls over when
Vicki Stephens
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Public Relations was a highly enjoyable book about Jared, an ex-Seal who has a charitable organization for veterans and their families, and Vanessa, a school teacher whose students are raising money forJared’s charity. These characters are complex, flawed, and have conflicting personalities, however, they seem made for each other. Read about their journey to find true love. I strongly recommend this great book with fantastic characters and storyline.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksp
Bookish
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Opposites attract in this quick flirty read. Vanessa is polite and proper school teacher running a class project to teach kids about fund raising and charity work. Jared is the bad boy, with restraint that is bringing down the reputation of his do good foundation. Vanessa is the perfect person to help clean up Jared Walker's reputation and when these two are thrown together on a project it's either the a blessing in disguise or a nightmare in the making. Steamy and sweet this is a fun read.
Elvira
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book from beginning to end. It was great having characters that are well developed and engaging and have plenty of chemistry. The flow of the storyline was steady and smooth.

Pat
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
The good character and storyline development kept me totally glued to my kindle from the very beginning!
Debra Morris
Sophie
Nov 18, 2019
Rabia
Nov 24, 2019

• Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Never Forget
  • The Player
  • Dark Love (Box Set)
  • The Secret (Arranged Series #2)
  • The Contract
  • I Kissed The Boss
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Hank (Texas Kings MC #11)
  • Hidden Miles (Miles Family, #4)
  • Nori's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Delta Team Three Book 1)
  • Biker Faith (The Lost Souls MC #2)
  • Biker Bait (Lost Souls MC, #1)
  • The Favor (Ghosttown Riders Book 1)
  • Pretend Wife
  • Tracking What's Mine: Hound Search & Rescue Book 4
  • Gwen's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Delta Team Three Book 3)
  • Securing Kalee (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #6)
Brittany Anne writes steamy romances with three common themes: sexy heroes, strong heroines, and sparks that fly right off the page. A hopeless romantic herself, she is a sucker for “happily-ever-after.”

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Brittany-Anne/...