Start by marking “Secret Baby, Public Affair (Rogue Diamonds, #2)” as Want to Read:
Secret Baby, Public Affair (Rogue Diamonds, #2)

Secret Baby, Public Affair

(Rogue Diamonds #2)

She'd run from a disastrous betrayal straight into the arms of a sexy Italian aristocrat. From the moment their eyes met, Blair Carson had been under Draco Sandrelli's spell. She'd fallen into their affair with total abandon, without thought.

Now the time had come to face reality. She was pregnant by a man she barely knew. Draco was demanding she return to Tuscany to have t
Paperback, Silhouette Desire #1930, 185 pages
Published March 1st 2009 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Secret Baby, Public Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Baby, Public Affair

Desi
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Leído el 28/10/2011
Megan
Where was the fire?! Or passion. It was so great until wham its all finished. What a poor ending.

I didn't like the hero. Very outdated outlook. Very tit for tat mentality.
Cody Young
Mar 30, 2011 rated it liked it
I am lucky enough to have an autographed copy of this book that I won in a raffle. I've now read it twice though it is hard to say exactly what drew me back. Possibly the independent streak in the heroine. I like Yvonne Lindsay's writing voice and her heroes are always very strong and very masterful. Great fun.
Tia
Aug 21, 2012 rated it liked it
This book overall isn't very good, it's just okay but what made me three star it was the heroine. I was super impressed with the heroine, she had to be one of the best written characters. She is strong, pigheaded and pretty sound. I loved learning about her more. So if you want to read a book that really has a delightful developed character, this one is for you.
Kookie's
Mar 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Hmm, I wonder how many times this plot has been abused in the past or how many times will it be used some more in the future. Thankfully, I like Yvonne Lindsay's writing and I trust her enough to make a fresh take on this scenario.
Janita
Dec 06, 2010
Trinity
Jun 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
A typical Piscean, USA Today! Best-selling author, Yvonne Lindsay, has always preferred the stories in her head to the real world. Yvonne is a five-time Romance Writers of Australia R*BY nominee and three-time nominee and 2015 winner of the Romance Writers of New Zealand Koru Award of Excellence. She spends her days crafting the stories of her heart and in her spare time she can be found with her ...more

Rogue Diamonds (3 books)
  • Convenient Marriage, Inconvenient Husband (Rogue Diamonds, #1)
  • Pretend Mistress, Bona Fide Boss (Rogue Diamonds, #3)