Start by marking “Home is Where the Heart Is (Cloverleah Pack #13)” as Want to Read:
Home is Where the Heart Is (Cloverleah Pack #13)

Home is Where the Heart Is

(Cloverleah Pack #13)

Home is Where the Heart Is... The final book in the Cloverleah Pack series.

All Cloverleah Pack Enforcer Wesley (Wes) wanted the night he went out, was to have a few drinks, maybe find some company, and try and forget his worries and insecurities for few hours. The drinks flowed and he found the company; a gorgeous man with a mysterious scent, who seemed to completely
Published February 25th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Home is Where the Heart Is, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Home is Where the Heart Is

Start your review of Home is Where the Heart Is (Cloverleah Pack #13)
Jen Bookryptonite M
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cherryann
Loved But Missing Closure

I love 💘 my Cloverleah guys and as I was reading this last time installment my heart was heavy because i did not to see it end. I must say I completely loved Wesley and Case story but I did not get that close the book after the last page has been read and I sigh what I felt was U want more, is that it, I feel cheated, I felt unfinished.
Lisa you may ask would we ever be satisfied with CPS and the answer may be no but after so many years of these series the end felt rushed
Samantha Foster
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love,love,love

It's always sad to see the end of a great series. But even harder for a long series with characters you love and have spent years with. Ms. Oliver absolutely did this amazing series conclusion justice, it was even better than expected. For long time readers of this series, this was bitter sweet.... absolutely amazing story and Wes finally got his HEA and oh the littles, but it was sad to see what could almost be called the ending of an era. But if it had to end, then this author
Sabella
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! This is the best yet!!

I have no idea how Lisa Oliver does it but each book just keeps getting !it's incredible and has twists that keep you on the edge of your seat. Wesley disappeared months ago but the pack didn't know until after the defeat of the dark elves. When they approach a demon for help, Cas is called upon. Wesley finds his prison wards are no longer there and sets off to.find his way home. Instead, he finds surprises, shocks, then his mate. That's when the emotions really get
Annie Elm
Goodbyes are never easy

This was a beautiful goodbye to the Cloverleah pack, but I'm happy that they still will appear in other series.
Wes finally got his story, his fated mate and the happy ending he deserved. And his deamon mate Cass really is perfect for him after all Wes has been through.

I laughed, she'd some tears, enjoyed Cass and Wes together and loved seeing all the new baby pack members. I really hope we get to see more of Frankie and the kids when they grow up.

Now I have to go and
Dottie Mae
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Home is Where the Heart Is (Cloverleah Pack Series Book 15)

Lisa Oliver is an awesome author who through this series brought so much joy, insight, family vibes, friendship and loyalty to the forefront in each of her stories. I have cried, laughed but also feel saddened that this is the final book of the Cloverleah series. This book packed a knockout punch of five stars. West and Cass story in this final series just could not have been written any differently and the children were an additional
John-Torleif  Harris
Heartbreaking, but hopeful

Wesley has been on what was probably the toughest journey of any of the Cloverleah packmembers. I think that his feelings of inadequacy may have been lessened when he was accepted into the pack, but this book showed that the prevailing prejudices in paranormal culture were still there. After all of their successes, I found it fascinating that the pack had to get a wake-up call because of their inability to separate Wesley from the golem.

Ultimately, I think that the
llv
Rating: 4.5 stars
I found reading this story to be bittersweet. I loved Wes. No question. Cass it took me awhile to warm up to. I really hated some of his actions and I thought Wes let him off a bit too easy. I loved all the interactions with the children. They really warmed my heart. I am also sad that the series is over. By the end of the book, I remembered why I really loved this series and I really hope that the author pursues writing a spin-off series about the shifter children after they
Kaye
Amazing!

A simply wonderful book with some amazing characters and truths to be found. It's a shame that the series has come to an end but there has been a lot that we can take away from it.

Wesley and Castor make a wonderful couple and he was so supportive of Wes who had to deal with so much angst. Hades and Ali were supportive, warm and caring.

I like that Lisa's friend provided a vignette that was warming and rounded off the amazing pack that is Cloverleah.

This will be particularly good on audio.
Samantha
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh so many feels!!

I cried a few times. Not gonna lie. This was probably my favorite in this series. My heart broke for Wes so many times. I am so happy he got his HEA. I feel like he's gonna be in a flash forward spin off with Frankie eventually. Loved Cass. he got the mate thing right except for one little mess up and honestly, I think if they had had more time together it probably wouldn't have happened.

Great end to a series. Closure, a smile on my face, and open ended enough that you know
kerryann williams
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow

I love the Cloverleah pack and am sad to see the last book on their lives and adventures is here. Getting all the books and than getting them as audio to share with
family was awesome. Kane ,Shawn and the rest of the pack have still so much going on with the close shop, the securities service and raising All the littles .It could be fun to watch. The pack has come a very long way in their lives and not without some troubles and struggles along the way , ending on a very great note
Jazett
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wonderful!

What a great ending to beloved series. If I had a hat on. I would have taken it off for Wes and Cass. They didn't miss a step with the kids. I loved that even more with Cass. The pack had me just bit upset with them. Yet,Cass found a way to put them in their place. I loved it. Both of the epilogue gave me the feels. I'm going to miss getting new books,from Cloverleah Pack. Rest well.
Kelli Brown
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cloverleah Happily Ever After

Cute story filled with heartache. Love., reunion, and renewal. Lisa may have finished cloverleah but she has teased us with other wonders to come. Must read for the Cloverleah followers. I would read the other books in the series first don't start here first unless you are someone that likes to read endings first. I can't wait to read Lisa's next adventure.
Sue Adams
Wonderful

Another great book from Lisa Oliver. All the loose ends wrapped up, everybody happy. Wes & Cass are wonderful MC, their journey to their HEA is filled with obstacles great & small but everything works out in the end. I really enjoyed this book, even though its the last one in this series, its not goodbye just see you later, as the Cloverleah Pack will be popping up now and again in a new series. Another winner
Donna
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ending...

It was worth reading this wonderful story ending, with tears and a lot of soul searching each pair had to face their own fears, hurts, anger and truth to be strong alone and together. Kiddie Time and Aurora brought some laughter, Wm and Aurora are a riot. Maybe in the future could be a Cloverleah: The Next Generation??
Vicki
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-pnr
What a way to say see you later to the Cloverleah Pack.
Great story, wonderful characters, lots and lots of feels and a superb ending to the series.
Wesley finds his yearned for HEA and his longed for home with Cass. A couple of bumps along the way but it all ties up neatly in the end. Such an enjoyable book but I grieve the end of a fantastic series.
Nicola Wasley
Wesley is finally free!

Wesley is finally able to break free and try and make his way back to his pack. On his way he comes across a group of shifter children with a 9 year old Alpha... A Demon mate... and he learns true acceptance and the freedom of being himself.

What's a fantastic finish to the series. I highly recommend reading everything Lisa Oliver has written!
Lee Hall
Loved it!

Thank you Lisa, for the Cloverleah books! Although this is the end of this wonderful series, Im truly happy to have discovered them. Each book has been extremely well written, the world building incredible and the characters three dimensional. Truly enjoyed reading every single book!
Manfred Simpson
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe it's over ..... OMG OMG OMG, thank you so much, dear Lisa, for Wesley's story. How could I have missed this. Ok, you could have written 1000 pages and this wouldn't be enough. I fall hard for Wes. If Shane was my favorite since the beginning ... now it is definitely Wes.

HUGS
Lisa
Maybe my favorite cloverleah

I loved this book so much. I wasnt sure going into it how Id feel about Wes, but man I loved him so much in this. And his demon mate made for a truly perfect match. I especially loved when the Cloverleah men had to confront their own demons. Im happy theres more coming in the Gods series but Im just as happy for such a fitting end to this one.
Diane Cartwright
Great book

I am really glad we got Wesley story it was excellent i could not put it down I'm really sorry this is the end of the cloverleah pack series I'm glad I've got all the books in the series so I keep reading them over and over I would recommend anyone to start reading this series as it's one off my favourites series off all time thank you Lisa Oliver for this series
Kyle Harrington
Loved it!!!!!

The book has been a long time coming. I loved every minute reading this book. If you have not read this series, what are you waiting for? Lisa Oliver is an amazing author who can spin stories like a spider weaving a web and youre a fly. It just draws you in and then youre stuck reading till the end.
Thomas Fox
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sad and Happy

Heartbreaking to see and end to a wonderful series. I've laughed and cried with every emotion in between with Kane and his pack. I will keep an eye for them in the God's series. Tho it would be interesting to see how they would aid Wes and Cass in thier new endeavors.
Ute Reichmann
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Last AWESOME Cloverleah Pack book. Poor Wesley, but I'm glad it all straightens out. Worthy last book for this series, even if I'm leaving the Cloverleah men with a tear in my eye. And I'm so really happpy, we'll see more about the members of the Cloverleah pack in the Gods series and maybe some day there'll be stories about the littlies, when they are old enough. All of Lisa's books are awesome. I highly recommend this book, the whole series and all of Lisa's books.
lucy duncan
Family

Wes and Cass story is one of the best ! The Cloverleah Pack become closer as a pack almost family . Hades and his mate help Cass find Wes when he is taken . I can not wait until the next story by Lisa Oliver she is a great writer .
Barbara Lampron
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
wonderful story!!!!

You will probably get more tears 😭 but I know its the ending for Wes. You have written such a good story for the ending. I absolutely loved it. And Phils part was 😆. Thanks you two!!
Mary Dunlap
I have loved the Cloverleaf pack since Kane found Shawn

Now they have all settled with their mates..With Wes and Cass being the last mates.But I am happy they are happy but do I see a story with alpha Frankie
Ericka Walden
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! I can't believe that this is the final Cloverleah story 😥 Hopefully one or two of the couple's will pop up in spinoff series briefly that are still awaiting stories. (I can hope!) Excellent wrap up and send off!!
Leigh
Loved it ❤

This final book in the Cloverleah series was well worth the wait. I loved Wes and Cass. I'm sad the series has ended but loved the way it did. Special thanks for the little vignettes written by PJ Harrison. They were really an awesome way to end it.
Monica
Absolutely amazing!

Absolutely amazing! Heartwarming heart aching breathe taking! Just beautiful! So many feels! Such a difficult journey but wonderfully done. Absolutely love love love these men and their family. Beautiful

• Ex Meridian (Nothing Special, #7)
  • How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes #1)
  • Rogue (Bay Harbor Wolves #1)
  • The Prince and His Captivating Carpenter (Paranormal Princes, #2)
  • Stop at Nothing (The Chosen One #5)
  • Ties That Bind (The Family Novak #2)
  • Sentinel (The Lost Pack #3)
  • Broken Daddy (Timberwood Cove, #9)
  • The Alpha and His King (Kincaid Pack #1)
  • Settling the Alphas (Desert Homesteaders, #1)
  • Magpie (Forbidden Desires Spin-Off #2)
  • Runaway Omega (The Wolves of Rocky Ridge #1)
  • Saving Rafe (Lords of Discord #2)
  • Rules to Ignore (Davey's Rules, #7)
  • Don't Badger Me (Kontra's Menagerie #27)
  • Hope (Wolves of Walker County, #2)
  • Candy Hearts and a Witch's Ring (Holiday Omegas #3)
  • Shadow Walker (Bay City Coven #1)
Lisa Oliver had been writing non-fiction books for years when visions of half dressed, buff men started invading her dreams. Unable to resist the lure of her stories, Lisa decided to switch to fiction books, and now stories about her men clamor to get out from under her fingertips.
When Lisa is not writing, she is usually reading with a cup of tea always at hand. Her grown children and

Cloverleah Pack (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Reluctant Wolf (Cloverleah Pack #1)
  • The Runaway Cat (Cloverleah Pack #2)
  • When No Doesn't Cut It (Cloverleah Pack #3)
  • Calming the Enforcer (Cloverleah Pack, #4)
  • Getting Close to the Omega (Cloverleah Pack, #5)
  • Fae for All (Cloverleah Pack #6)
  • Watching Out for Fangs (Cloverleah Pack #7)
  • Tangling with Bears (Cloverleah Pack, #8)
  • Angel in Black Leather Pants (Cloverleah Pack, #9)
  • On the Brink (Cloverleah Pack #10)

News & Interviews