Start by marking “Reimagining Mr. Right (Cat's Paw Cove #6)” as Want to Read:
Reimagining Mr. Right (Cat's Paw Cove #6)

Reimagining Mr. Right

(Cat's Paw Cove #6)

Former ugly duckling Sydney McCoy yearns to break into television. And the hottest guy she works with—TV sports personality, Chip Haggerty—could be her ticket to the airwaves. Too bad that Chip hardly knows Sydney is alive. Worse, she has no clue how to speak Chip’s sports-oriented language.

Up-and-coming real estate agent Levi Barnett is desperate to convince the owner of
Published January 7th 2020 by CPC Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Reimagining Mr. Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reimagining Mr. Right

Start your review of Reimagining Mr. Right (Cat's Paw Cove #6)
Susan
Good story about two people who must overcome their insecurities before they can find the happiness that each wants. Sydney is a reporter for the local paper. Her dream is to move from print journalism to broadcast journalism, and she knows how to do it. All she needs to do is engage the interest of fellow reporter and local TV sports personality, Chip Haggerty. The problem is that his conversation is loaded with sports metaphors, leaving her clueless and unable to talk to him, much less attract ...more
Nikki Brooks
Sydney may be all grown up now. But still she feels like the former plain, homely nerd, that she was back in high school. But gone are the thick glasses and braces and even she has to admit she has turned out quite well. But a chance encounter with her former tutoree, football team all-star, Levi Barrett and she is right back to being that shy, tongue-tied, girl!

At the CPC Sydney has a new crush on the ex-baseball player Chip (can we see a pattern?). She decides that getting Chip as her boyfrien
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Funny romantic cozy read! This is the 6th book in the series Cat's Paw Cove. In this one Sydney wants to break into the tv business and wants to get help from a tv sports co worker Chip that doesn't even know she exists. She Meets Levi by accident who has his own problems with his work. He agrees to help her with her Chip problems but comes to regret it when he falls for her himself. A lot of twists in this story but done so smoothly it is refreshing to read. Looking forward to the next in the ...more
Barbara
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book six of the Cat’s Paw Cove series a well written story that kept me turning pages. Former ugly duckling Sydney McCoy and Up-and-coming real estate agent Levi Barnett's story, it took her long enough to realize she had the best guy already. I enjoyed reading their story, and recommend it. I want to read the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Penny Hickman
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Plans go haywire. Sydney a reporter thinks she wants to be with Chip a former baseball player and now on TV. Sydney is hoping dating him will further her career, until someone from the past shows up in her life. Twists and turns everywhere. Cute little story. Not much magic in this book, but Cats Paw Cove is still an awesome series.

Rebecca Goss
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story in Cat’s Paw Cove reminds us that people are not always as they seem. The high school superstar may have had struggles of their own. The late bloomer may still suffer from insecurities. I love this series and am never disappointed in the sweet and entertaining stories of lovable characters who reside in this magical community. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Donna
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reimagining Mr. Right is a light hearted love story with darker undertones. On the surface it is about choosing the right man for the right reasons but beneath that it is about conquering past ghosts that threaten to sabotage your happiness. This is a really well done story and I enjoyed it from the cute cover to the very last page.
Annarella
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is not the best book in this lovely series but it was engrossing and entertaining.
I loved the quirky setting, the fleshed out cast of characters and the plot.
I look forward to read the next instalment in this series.
Recommended.
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine.
Kimberly List
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, netgalley
I was so excited to get back to Cat's Paw Cove, Florida in this book. It is one of my favorite series and I love how many authors contribute to the stories of this town. This story is about former ugly duckling Sydney McCoy and her perfect image of Mr. Right with Chip Haggerty, a former ball player. When a chance encounter puts her in proximity of her High School Crush, Levi Barnett, she has no choice but to ask him for help in wooing Chip. Little did she know her high school crush on Levi would ...more
Amanda
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sydney has been in love with Levi since high school but she doesn't think he likes her that way based on the way he treated her back then. She decides to ask him for his help with her current love interest. But the more time they spend together the more she realizes she still likes and that he likes her as well. I loved this book and can't wait to read the next book in this series.

Martha
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a fun romance with a touch of magic. My rating 4.25.

Although Sydney is now trim and attractive, she tends to see herself as the overweight nerd she was in high school. She developed an unrequited crush on the popular football player, Levi, whom she tutored. Years later Sydney is a good reporter hoping to break into television. She is set on dating a co-worker, ex-baseball star, Chip, who is a popular TV sports personality. Chip often gets Sydney to fine-tune his reports but he hasn’t not
Anita Fuhrmann
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with Cats Paw Cove and the people there when I read the anthology Meows and Mistletoe so I was really excited to see that Wynter Daniels was taking us back to that wonderful magical place. Now, if you have managed to go through life without finding yourself in a similar position as the one Sydney is now facing, you are definitely in the minority. Do you know the saying Be careful what you wish for? Well, Sydney sure does now! On the cusp of getting everything she has been working ...more
Betty
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sydney McCoy has come home to Cat's Paw Cove to help her Dad with her sick Mom. She's gotten a job at the Cat's Paw Cove Courier where she works with the famous ex-baseball player Chip Haggerty, who is the Sports Reporter and writer. She's infatuated with him but he hardly knows she exists except to rewrite his column for him. If she could only learn how to talk to him, he speaks in a sports lingo, she'd have chance with him.
Levi Barnett has become quite a real estate deal maker for Coastal Pro
judith l marshall
Great story!

Loved the story....loved his magical ability..wish it was real! I recommend this book to all. I read it on 2 days!
KL Cassanello
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sydney had the hots for Levi in high school, but she didn't stand a chance - she was the smart nerdy girl, and he was captain of the football team. She had to settle for being his tutor. Ten years later, they run into each other. Literally. He wants her to help him out with some publicity, but she's not falling for that again. Chip, TV sports personality, is her ticket to the world of television. She doesn't speak the language that he does - sports - but she knows someone who does. Levi. This is ...more
Heather W
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reimagining Mr. Right is the sixth book in the Cat's Paw Cove series and is an enjoyable read.

The characters are fun, relatable, and likable. The storyline is well written and quirky, with laughter, insecurities, and a wonderful unexpected-to-them romance.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Michelle
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute story! It’s the first book I’ve read by the author, and I loved the touch of magic that she incorporated into the story. It was pretty cool and interesting! I loved how Sydney and Levi reconnected as adults and the plot around Levi helping Sydney to understand her baseball player crush was pretty unique. I enjoyed the story!
Sandy
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
There weren’t as many paranormal elements as there were in the previous Cats Paw Cove books but I liked the characters.
Marianne
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet and romantic cozy story! I loved it... It is funny and quirky, cute and highly imaginative. Love this series!

T.M. Payne
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Reimagining Mr. Right (Cat's Paw Cove #6)
Author: Wynter Daniels
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
What if who you thought you wanted wasn't really who you wanted at all you just didn't know at the time?
Sydney wants to be on television and she knows how to get there she just needs a bit of help. So when Levi asks for her help with a real estate deal he has to make she jumps at the chance to barter with him.

This story is filled with laughter, love and a b
Jeffrey
Oct 11, 2019
Reika
Oct 15, 2019
Wynter Daniels
Oct 19, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Jackie
Jan 08, 2020
Saundra J. Hathaway
is currently reading it
Jan 12, 2020

• Magical Blessings (Cat's Paw Cove #8)
  • New Year's Kiss (Enchanted Kiss, #1)
  • Graves of Retribution (City of Bones #3)
  • Miss Frost Says I Do (Jayne Frost, #7)
  • Mismatched in Mayhem (Whiskey Sisters, #4)
  • Come Tumbling Down (Wayward Children, #5)
  • Sucks To Be Me (First Fangs Club #1)
  • Mysterious Ways (The Witches of Canyon Road #3)
  • The Merkabah Recruit (Merkabah, #1)
  • A Broom too Far (A Wildes Witches Series, #2)
  • Santa's Eve: A Christmas Novella (Christmas Novellas Book 1)
  • Selected by the Alien Scientist: An Alien Abduction Romance (The Novans Book 2)
  • The Rebound List (Undateables #2)
  • Southern Ghost Hunter Series (Southern Ghost Hunter #1-3)
  • Magical Midlife Madness (Leveling Up #1)
  • You Suck (Bullies of Crescent Academy, #1)
  • I Like The Way You Hurt
  • Bears Behaving Badly (BeWere My Heart, #1)
Wynter Daniels has penned more than two dozen books in various romance genres including paranormal, romantic suspense and contemporary for several publishers including Entangled Publishing and Kristen Painter's Nocturne Falls Universe. In 2019, she launched a brand new world with author Catherine Kean. Wynter lives in sunny Florida with her family and a spoiled cat. Find her at www.WynterDaniels.c ...more

Cat's Paw Cove (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • A Witch in Time (Cat's Paw Cove, #1)
  • Her Homerun Hottie (Cat's Paw Cove, #2)
  • Gambling on the Artist (Cat's Paw Cove, #3)
  • Meows and Mistletoe (Cat's Paw Cove #4)
  • Hot Magic (Cat's Paw Cove #5)
  • Familiar Blessings (Cat's Paw Cove #7)
  • Magical Blessings (Cat's Paw Cove #8)
  • Christmas at Moon Mist Manor (Cat's Paw Cove #9)
  • Love Overrules the Lawyer (Cat's Paw Cove #10)
  • Fated Kiss (Cat's Paw Cove #11)

News & Interviews