Start by marking “Harbinger (Celestial Creatures #3)” as Want to Read:
Harbinger (Celestial Creatures #3)

Harbinger

(Celestial Creatures #3)

“I am Uriel: The Harbinger of Chaos, The Keeper of the Gates, The Begetter of Life, The Dam of The Ends, and I’m coming to take what is mine!”

The clash with Baza and his angels had demonstrated to Ariel that Earth (Apkallu) is not the safe heaven she hoped it would be, and it is only a matter of time before she is hunted and dead.

The only way to survive is to accept her d
Published June 1st 2020 by Raging Bear Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Harbinger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harbinger

Start your review of Harbinger (Celestial Creatures #3)
Zoé-lee O'farrell
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2020
The Harbinger is here and she is not to be messed with! Ariel also now Uriel is recruiting and she needs an army! This is the build-up book in order to reach the climactic finale in Halo.

Heavenward is our introduction, laying the ground rules, Hallow is our new way of life understanding what is expected of us and Harbinger is the planning and the plotting.

This is a series you need to read the other books because you really wouldn’t have a scooby with what is going on. There is a lot of angel lin
Kerry https://likeherdingcatsblog.wordpress.com Robinson
Harbinger is the third book in the Celestial Creatures series to fully appreciate the plot, I'd highly recommend reading the first two novels beforehand.  There are a lot of Sumerian and old religious terms and Olga thankfully provides a glossary for these which is so helpful but also fascinating too.

Don't be lulled into a false sense of security with the Young Adult pitch as this is a dark novel at times and is more aimed at the older age range.  It doesn't feel as though you are reading a YA n
Lynne Piza
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my LIFE … those are the main words I have to say to summarise how I am feeling right now!

This book was a real rollercoaster! I felt like shouting at the book and I literally sat here with my mouth to the floor in utter SHOCK!

We carry on Ariels Journey after finding out she’s an Angel in the First book and then to fighting Bazzas army in the second, to becoming one with her Essence ‘Uriel’ and some other shocking events in book 2!

We spend the majority of this last book in Uras and Bazzas turf
Fraser's Fun House
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ariel is back in Uras, but this time she has her younger sister Jess with her as well as her ever present shadow Rafe. Hoping that she can find some protection and solace for her dwindling family upon arrival it's blatantly obvious that the angels in Uras aren't prepared to side with her. With swathes of the army packing up and leaving upon her arrival and most deflecting to Mik'hael, Ariel realises she has exchanged one battle ground for another and with a weakened army she hasn't got a chance ...more
Michelle Whitham (curled_up_with_a_good_book)
After everything that’s happened on Apkallu (Earth), Ariel returns to Uras with her sister Jess, and Rafe, but doesn’t get the welcome she was hoping for. After giving the angels of Uras a view into what she has planned, her supporting numbers drop dramatically; leaving Ariel needing to come up with a way of growing her army before she can take on the might that is Baza and Mik’hail. Knowing that she must now face up to her enemies and fight for her right and her people, Ariel sets out on a dang ...more
Lel Budge
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
#3 in the Celestial Creatures series and yes it can be read as a stand-alone but you will miss out on a great YA fantasy series.

Ariel is back and looking after her sister, Jess. All the while she is getting ready for a battle with the evil angels.

Rafe is by her side as always, but they bicker and Ariel doesn’t always list to the advice she is given.

They end up in terrible trouble, but can the feisty, determined and stubborn Ariel be able to get everyone to safety or are they destined to remain i
Tinka| LittleTinkablee  Blog
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Harbinger by Olga Gibbs - Book Review by LittleTinkablee.com

From page one of Harbinger you are drawn into the chaos that is Ariel’s life, fighting for the life that was thrust upon her, a life she now has to learn to navigate through while saving those close to her. Harbinger is a short but just as action packed and full of surprises as Heavenward and Hallow

_________________________

I’d forever recommend the Celestial Series to everyone and anyone I know, as I believe this is one fast-paced, spe
Gina R Mitchell
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, what a thrilling book this turned out to be. Harbinger kept me turning page after page as Ariel prepped for the coming battle with the evil angels. We start with Rafe by Ariel/Uriel’s side, and slowly past characters arrive on the scene, as well as new ones. Everything slowly fits together, bringing the book to an exciting cliffhanger.

The book plays like a movie in your head instead of mere words on a page. Olga Gibbs has an extraordinary writing style that makes the story seem s
Kristina (Books-and-dachshunds)
** Disclaimer: I did received a copy of this book from the author for review purpose. This has in no way, shape or form affected my opinion on it **

Full review on my blog!

The sisterly bond between Ariel & Jess is incredible, and how far she’d go to save her sister. With the recent turn of events, she make me think of myself with my dogs- how far you’d go to save them if you’d have to.. despite your life or other’s on the line.

The chemistry between Sam and Ariel is still tugging my heart and ma
Candy Lawless
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Olga Gibbs did it again! Harbinger (Celestial Creatures book 3, and I do think you will get maximum enjoyment if you read them in order) is an intense read. The imaginary and detail are breathtaking. The suspense and unexpected twists and turns are gripping and kept me reading into the night ( who needs sleep?). I am totally taken by this series and have book 4, Halo on preorder.
Haley Renee The Caffeinated Reader

2.5/5 rounded up to 3

Ariel doesn't seem to catch a break, and it almost makes me chuckle, this girl needs a spa day. Harbinger picks up right where Hallow left off, and I appreciate that as it was an intense ending.

Now that Ariel has no choice but to accept what she is, that she's got a destiny, well, it's time for her to figure out the best way to do it...her way.

She's working with Rafe and the angels who remain in the place that Uriel ruled. There are so
Claire
Jun 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: gift, ebooks
In Harbinger, Ariel gets stronger in her powers, looks after her sister and finds a new army after her own rejects her. It's an exciting page turner that kept me hooked and I found it hard to put this down.

I love that these books focus on angels - that's something I haven't seen in YA fantasy before. There is a lot of lore here that I liked. Parts of the story are quite gruesome, so I think it is not suitable for more sensitive readers,

I also like that Ariel is British - again, not common in YA
Vanessa Hart
Aug 01, 2020
Stephanie Augustine
Jun 08, 2020
Esmée van der Weide
Jun 25, 2020
Toya (the reading chemist)
Jun 10, 2020

• Lesson of Love
  • May Day (Seekers, #1)
  • The Curse of Calico Jack
  • The Place We Call Home
  • Death Bringer (The Chronicles of Nova Morgan, #2)
  • Under Your Skin
  • Bad Magic
  • The Once and Future Witches
  • Nightmare Asylum & Other Deadly Delights
  • The Memories We Bury
  • Murder at the Playhouse (A Miss Underhay Mystery #3)
  • Tell That To My Heart (Heartshaped, #1)
  • The Waiting Rooms
  • The Winter We Met
  • The Ship of Shadows
  • Killian's Dead (Seekers #0.5)
  • The Demon of Devilgate Drive (Skeleton Cove Horror Book 1)
  • Crane Fly (The Chronicles of Nova Morgan #2.5)
Olga Gibbs is an author, a creative writing coach and a writing mentor, studying for her Masters in Creative Writing, with a background in adolescent psychology and mental health, with years of experience working with young people in therapeautic and supportive settings.
**The "Celestial creatures" series is now complete!**
Please visit author website www.OlgaGibbs.com for more information on upcomi

Celestial Creatures (4 books)
  • Heavenward (Celestial Creatures, #1)
  • Hallow (Celestial Creatures #2)
  • Halo (Celestial Creatures, #4)

News & Interviews