Start by marking “Blood Union” as Want to Read:
Blood Union

Blood Union

(Immortal Lovers #2)

The only good vampire is a dead one.
Crystine employs every witchy spell and feminine deception in her arsenal to keep her ward safe. Failure would signify mankind’s downfall at the hands of demons.
Over the centuries, she’s honed her skills to protect the innocent, but evil forces have united for a common cause.
When the odds stack against her, she makes a deal with the v
Published August 25th 2019 by Reily Garrett

To ask other readers questions about Blood Union, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Union

Start your review of Blood Union
Siobhan
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
As with prior Reily Garrett books, I wish to make a quick note before I go into any detail regarding the book. I’m fortunate enough to beta read for Reily Garrett, lucky enough to get an insight in how the author’s books develop. However, this does not influence my rating in any way. The beta reading process is a lot of fun, but I keep my ratings of the final book separate from the beta reading process. My four-star rating reflects the final product, not what I have seen before.

As a huge Reily G
melanie allen
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy reading Reily Garret’s books, this is a paranormal fantasy book and witches, demons and vampires. It’s a action packed story with twists and turns you don’t see coming. Like all Her other books once you start you can’t draw yourself away wanting to know what happens next and why. This book keeps you entertained from the first word right till the end. Can’t wait to see what comes next. Well done Reily Garrett love d this book.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Blood Union is the second book in the Immortal Lovers series by Reily Garrett. It can technical be read as a standalone but I highly recommend reading Unholy Alliance first to get the full experience and understanding of what’s going on. If you did read it then you should be excited since this is Gryffen and Crystine’s story! These two…

Crystine isn’t exactly a fan of vampires. She hates him and for good reason. They slaughter her family as she watched when she was just a little girl. She grew up
Donadee's Corner
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone of this genre
Recommended to Donadee's Corner by: Author
Reily Garrett - Immortal Lovers Series Bk 2 - Blood Union - Reviewed 8/28/19
Demons, Vampires the Mission… Kill all!!!!

Crystine’s life has been dedicated to killing all threats to mankind but especially Vampires! Included with her mission is the protection of Sariel as she has done since Sariel was a child. Teaching and training Sariel to help her in this mission but after aiding and helping the injured vampire, Reiner has changed both of their lives. Reiner’s best friend Gryffen is now causing c
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 2 / 5
How explicit are the sex scenes 2 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

Blood Union is the second book in the Immortal Lovers series written by author Reily Garrett. Each book in this series focuses on a different couple and can technically be read as standalone paranormal romances. Blood Union was the first book that I have read in this series, and even though I was able to follow along, there were some background stories that I wanted to know more about. Now, it could just be my curio
Breen
Sep 02, 2019 added it
“Reily wrote a marvelous story. Blood Union was a fantastic story that make me remember how much I love paranormal stories. It was a plot packed with all the feels with the perfect mix of turns that will keep you on the edge.

I found myself completely dragged by the story and the characters. Chapter by chapter the plot kept me intrigue and wanting to now what would happen next. The story was full of action and twists!

Crystine and Gryffen were splendid characters. Their relationship was fast pac
Christine Woinich
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
In this story, opposites were connected by fate. It was an interesting journey as they worked together despite their pasts. Crystine was a witch, determined to not be bound to Gryffen the vampire. On the other hand, Gryffen was willing to go with a short term solution, and hoped to move on once the goal was achieved. Lots of seduction, danger, and fun interactions between Crystine and Gryffen. I really enjoyed this story.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, a
Tammy
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this paranormal read. Crystine and Gryffen. Crystine does all she can to keep her ward safe but evil forces are uniting and she may no longer be able to protect the innocent on her own. Crystine would normally kill a vampire like Gryffen, but now she has struck a deal with him to help mankind. What will happen when sparks fly between them. Fast-paced, steamy with loads of drama and a story that really draws you into another world. I really liked it.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a new to me author and I will be reading more from her. She writes well developed characters and the storyline is intriguing. I stayed up reading because I just had to know what happened in a certain part of the story. This story has tons of action and twists and turns that kept me guessing. Crystine and Gryffen’s story is fast-paced and steamy. I can’t wait to try the author’s other books.
Books 2 Blog
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crystine and Gryffen

What would you do if you had to undo all that you’ve learned? To realize you were wrong? To have a bone deep hatred towards who you’ve deemed evil all of your life, just to come across a very important exception. I really enjoyed reading this book. It is a very different type of paranormal read. It has action , suspense, romance and some off the charts undeniable attraction. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

B2B Sandra
Katie Phillips
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
My absolute favorite fantasy - vampires and witches! I also love forbidden love stories. Crystine fought Gryffen the whole way, but they figured out they were better together than apart...Swoon! A lot of action and adventure in this book that I didn’t want it to end! This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a stand-alone. I received this ARC for an honest review.
Laia Hurtado Arnaiz
April Shuffler
Oct 12, 2020

• The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • The Kyler Collection: The Kennedy Boys Books 1 - 3
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)
  • Too Much To Love: A Ten-Book Romance Box Set
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)
  • Played (Dare to Risk, #3)
  • Saved By A SEAL (Hot SEALs, #2)
  • Hawk: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Book 27)
  • The Rivals
  • A Bride for Brynmor (Songbird Junction, #1)
  • No Saint (Blood Legion MC, #3)
  • Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)
  • Jackal's Pride
  • Challenging Mountains (Settlers Book 3)
  • War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)
  • Hit & Run (PASS, #1)
  • Queen of the Underworld (Tales of Olympus, #3)
  • Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5)

Reily Garrett is a writer, mother, and companion to three long coat German shepherds. When not working with her dogs, she’s sitting at her desk with her furkids by her side.
Author of chilling suspense and snarky romance, her stories span the distance of romantic thrillers, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. Regardless of genre, each book delves into a dark and twisted imagination yet is tempe

Immortal Lovers (2 books)
  • Unholy Alliance (Immortal Lovers #1)

News & Interviews