Start by marking “Christmas Secrets at Villa Limoncello (Tuscan Dreams #3)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Secrets at Villa Limoncello (Tuscan Dreams #3)

Christmas Secrets at Villa Limoncello (Tuscan Dreams #3)

Escape to Villa Limoncello where dreams come true in the most unexpected ways.

With Christmas around the corner, Izzie Jenkins is ready to kickstart the new Snowflakes and Christmas Cakes course at Villa Limoncello with chef and business partner, Luca Castelotti.

However, secrets are stirring with their latest guests and when nasty accidents keep befalling the group it

Published August 26th 2019 by Canelo Escape

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Secrets at Villa Limoncello, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Secrets at Villa Limoncello

Start your review of Christmas Secrets at Villa Limoncello (Tuscan Dreams #3)
Dash fan
4☆ A Scrumptious Festive Romance

Christmas Secrets at Villa Limoncello is the third book in series, but my first book.
I only wish I had read the previous books as this would of been an amazing series.
I'm a big fan of Daisy James books so I'm surprised I haven't yet read the previous books, but they are definitely going on my TBR pile.

As this is the third book and incase like me you haven't yet read the others I won't go into any detail about the plot, as i don't want to risk giving anything
Noriko
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, chick-lit
Welcome to a magical, enchanting Christmastime at Villa Limoncello, in Tuscany!

Ill be honest - I was feeling a bit iffy about this book, the reason of which I will get to in a minute, but I am glad to say that, having finished the book, my heart is swelled with warm feelings and joy, I am thoroughly content with this book.

The story kicks off with descriptions of Izzies culinary catastrophe - she is supposed to hold baking lessons along with her love, Luca at Villa Limoncello the very next day,
San
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I havent read the previous books so it took me a moment to understand relationship between Izzie and Luca. But as soon as I could see how deep are feelings between them I could help but cheer for their relationship.

The detective plot of the book make me like it even more (how can I say no to heartwarming romance with extra mistery plot?). And all of that happening in winter scenery of Tuscany. I couldnt help but dream about being there with all those characters.

I would definitely check out the
Shalini
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Having not read the previous 2 books, it took me some time to understand the depths of Izzie and Lucas's love. This book was set in the winter in snowy Tuscany.

Izzie was back at Villa Limoncello to organize courses and to transform the villa to make it into an ideal Tuscan getaway. They were to entertain a choir for the week along with baking courses. Izzie had a career decision to make and Luca wanted to give her the space to decide before going further with their relationship. Meanwhile
Andi
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another delicious story by Daisy James. When reading,I am immersed in Villa Limoncello, it's gardens and vines.
I love reading about Izzie and Luca's romance and all the things around it. I can virtually smell the delicious sounding food that Luca makes
Meghan and Gianni are another couple whose romance makes this story just leave a huge smile on your face.
A wonderful feel good story with a few Christmas tantalising titbits.

Thanks to NetGalley, Daisy James and Canelo for the opportunity to read
Nursebookie
Christmas in Tuscany and in a Villa - what else would you want? I thoroughly enjoyed this read so much for the wonderful writing style and description of the beautiful Tuscany, the foods, and the characters. There is the right amount of mystery and suspense and a feel-good Christmas read. This read was truly a fun escape where dreams do come true. I highly recommend this read to get into the Christmas spirit and for those who love an amazing story filled with the magic of the season.
Carla Johnson-Hicks
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
When I saw the cover of this book, I knew I had to read it, it is gorgeous. I should have taken a minute to check it out better, because it is the final book in a trilogy. As I began reading this book, I was a bit lost as to all that had happened to bring the couples in this book together and what had happened to bring financial issues to Villa Limoncello. The more I got into the story, things cleared up and I was able to just read and enjoy the story.

Isabella, Izzy, Jenkins has been offered her
Julie
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely light read that has all the usual Christmas elements but with an Italian twist. I loved the descriptions of the Italian Christmas specialities as well as the English foodie treats and, as a bonus, there are some recipes at the back of the book to try out.
There are some delightful characters on the course that Izzie has been asked to help run but are the things that keep happening really accidents or is there something more sinister afoot?
It seems everybody has a secret and some people
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
I adore the limoncello series. This book doesnt disappoint at all, so lovely and Christmassy, I imagine will be even more so not read in August. I love Izzie and Luca so much, so much so I find myself wishing the other character plots would just hurry up and go back to them at times ! Theyre such a cute couple, dont misunderstand I loved the rest of the story too, I just adore them. Another addictive and engrossing read from Daisy and I look forward to so many more books from her in the future.

Rachel Gilbey
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How wonderful to be back in Tuscany, this time in December and with a festive feel to the new course that Luca and Izzie are putting on. I'll admit like Izzie I had no expectations of snow in Tuscany, but apparently there is some!

I loved all the Italian food in this story, and also all the Christmas crafts that Izzie came up with. I wish I was talented enough to try to make some myself, as they sounded fabulous.

This addition to the series didn't have a mystery as such in it, or at least
Jo Shaw
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my third trip to Villa Limoncello and as with the other two books in the Tuscan Dreams series, it really did not disappoint. The charm of the previous two books in the series continued but with a very Christmassy feel. It really made me want to bake and make crafts!

Daisys books always make me feel hungry, there is just so much attention to detail when it comes to the food that is so vital to the creation of the Tuscan atmosphere. It truly is a sensory experience reading this series of
Misfits farm
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Izzy works as a designer however a short while ago she took a trip to Italy and fell in love not only with the country. She loves Luca and is helping him run courses at Villa Limoncello whilst he and some friends are renovating it. Luca seems a little distant so she is not sure what is going on and he wopn;t be drawn on the matter. The course gets underway for a choir who each morning are either cooking or crafting. Their leader Nick is rather a bully and Izzy catches him having a go at several ...more
booksofallkinds
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily reviewed this book via Netgalley.

First of all, I have to comment on that cover - such a beauty! And the cover matches the warm and enjoyable story that is waiting for you inside CHRISTMAS SECRETS AT VILLA LIMONCELLO by Daisy James.

The season is upon them all at Villa Limoncello in the beautiful surroundings of Italy and a new batch of guests have arrived. Izzie and Luca are ready to teach and tantalise everyone's taste buds but when secrets begin to cause some trouble, they will
Isabella May
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magical!

A beautiful finale to the Tuscan trilogy, which cannot fail to put a smile on your face and get you in the festive spirit!
Vikkie
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another absolutely delicious and stunning read from Daisy James. This is another book I haven't wanted to put down. It is a wonderful story. I love Izzy and Luca, their romance makes me smile and I really like reading about them. They are such likeable and realistic characters it's hard not to want to know more and more. I have loved the Christmas setting of this book, it's a perfect Christmas read. Also, a perfect time for romance. This is a book guaranteed to leave you with a smile on your ...more
Meg Dean
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series! Daisy James never fails to entertain!!!

I love these books and am hoping for many more!!!
Geri Lynn
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent fun and light hearted read

I discovered Mz James by accident, and have devoured all three of her Villa Limoncello stories in just a few days.
Perfect fast reads for feeling good and smiling heart.
Especially loved the recipes at the end of the stories.
Warning! Will make you crave Italian food and wine! :D

Hoping there will be more stores at the Villa. A few secrets, lots of crafts and food and wonderful romance makes these book perfect for summer beach reads, or in front of a warm fire
Stephanie Dagg
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a winning combination of festivity, fabulous food, romance and mystery. Add in fascinating characters, a beautiful setting and a clever, captivating plot and you just cant ask for more.
The book is the third in a series but it works fine as a standalone as were quickly given all the information we need to know whats what.
The author writes beautifully. The words dance off the page and sweep you along. Theres humour, tension, mystery and romance, all superbly handled.
This is a Christmas
Michelle Ryles
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: galleys-read
Firstly I have to say that I haven't read the first two books in the Tuscan Dreams series, but now I definitely want to. Having enjoyed it immensely, I can most definitely say that you can read Christmas Secrets at Villa Limoncello as a standalone as Daisy James covers enough of Izzie's back story in this instalment. What it did for me though, is made me want to find out more about Izzie and Luca. I usually don't like jumping in mid-series but I might not have found the Tuscan Dreams series ...more
Fraser's Fun House
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Izzie is heading back to Tuscany to help run a festive baking and craft course at Villa Limoncello, but its not just the stunning scenery thats luring her back. After only a couple of months she is already missing the villas dark, brooding owner Luca and she desperately wants to talk to him about what their future holds. But when she touches down in Italy it seems the heart to heart she craves is the last thing on Lucas mind with his focus firmly on the course they are delivering. Where does ...more
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read this as a stand alone romance. I can see how closely related are the lives and loves (and drama) of these three best friends and the men in their lives. I know I need to go back and enjoy the stories of how Meghan and Gianni got together and more about how Izzie and Luca met.

Izzie's life has been touched by deep sadness. The death of her sister sent her spiraling into deep, dark depression with no idea how to move forward in life. This affected her relationships and her work and left her
Jena Henry
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Merry Christmas, Tuscan-style! Author Daisy James latest in the Villa Limoncello holiday romance series, this is Tuscan Dreams number 3, is bursting with all the joys of the season that you can imagine. Do you want beautiful scenery, savory Tuscan meals and desserts, marvelous craft sessions and cooking classes, Christmas choirs and carols every day, and even some snow? Its all here in this festive, clean and wholesome romance.

The heroine, Izzie Jenkins has returned to Villa Limoncello and the
Helen Leecy
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Its undoubtedly strange reading a Christmas book covered in snow in the middle of August. Luckily, while I was reading it, it feels like winter. It is blowing a gale, chucking it down and is freezing, not August weather at all. This helped set the scene a little more appropriately. When I read the second book in this series, it was glorious sunshine, so it was hard to picture the Tuscany villa that I have grown to love as being cold. I had to reset my imagination to incorporate this.
I was
Tiziana Langone
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
When I get the opportunity to read a story taking place in Italy, I always grab it with both hands.And if it is in places I actually know, even better! Its for me an inside quest to find errors in it 😃

But for this story I was doubting if I would read it or not as this book was  a part of a series, how much background was required to be able to follow the whole story?
Luckily for me, you needed just a little bit background! And what you actually missed, you could assume from the actions and
Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Book three in the Tuscan Dreams series is also my first visit to the delights of Villa Limoncello and can be read as a standalone novel.

Preparing for her return to Villa Limoncello, Izzie Jenkins' trial run of recipes for the upcoming Snowflakes and Christmas course are a disaster. Thankfully, with a bit of confidence mixed with excitement and nervousness, she flies to Italy hoping all will be well. On arrival, she's delighted Luca Castelotti has taken time from his busy schedule to pick her up
Ems. (afternoonbookery)
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to return to Villa Limoncello once more, after adoring my previous visit i was so excited to be asked onto this tour for a repeat. Christmas is just around the corner and Izzie is ready to return to Tuscany once more for the Snowflakes and Christmas Cakes course ( that is my kind of course right there!)

Izzie cannot wait to return once more, especially to see Luca. However Izzie is facing her own dilemma she has been offered the job of a lifetime - a job that she always wanted.
Louise
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit that Im a newcomer to this series, however that didnt stop me from really enjoying Christmas Secrets at Villa Limoncello.

This time Izzy returns to Villa Limoncello in Tuscany just before Christmas. She is there to run a cooking and crafting course for a group of choir singers who are rehearsing for their next concert. Izzy is excited to see the gorgeous Luca again and rekindle their romance. However, she finds that he is distant and evading questions, leaving Izzy confused. With
Jen
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pam Robertson
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
The beautiful setting in Tuscany has dominated all three of the novels in the Tuscan Dreams series and certainly has given the stories an idyllic atmosphere. You can really visualise Luca's villa and it fabulous vineyard. When you add to that all the excitement and sparkle of Christmas, then you get a brilliant, festive read. Izzie is such a likeable character and although I did get frustrated with her and Luca at times, you are willing her to make the right choices throughout.

I loved the
Kel
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am loving these books and jumped at the chance to visit Tuscany again and the gorgeous Villa Limoncello.

I love the magic that has been created in these stories between the Villa and Carlotta and it's ability to slow everyone down and help them rediscover happiness.

I am a foodie and love the food and crafts throughout this book and the recipes at the end so that you can try and recreate some of the Tuscan magic in your own kitchen. The book is brimming with fantastic characters, that create

• Dreaming of Verona
  • My Greek Island Summer
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part Four: Starry Skies
  • Christmas at Wynter House (Wyntersleap series Book 1)
  • Dreaming of Italy
  • Christmas at the Chateau (A French Escape #2)
  • The Little Vineyard in Provence
  • Dreaming of Rome
  • Under a Siena Sun (Escape to Tuscany Book 1)
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part Two: Sparks Fly
  • Notting Hill in the Snow: A heartwarming and uplifting Christmas romance
  • Wedding Bells in Merriment Bay
  • A Postcard from Italy
  • Let It Snow
Daisy James loves writing stories with strong heroines and swift-flowing plot-lines. She especially likes to create sunshine-filled settings in exotic locations - the Caribbean, Tuscany, Cornwall, Provence - so she can spend her time envisioning her characters enjoying the fabulous scenery and sampling the local food and drink.

When not scribbling away in her peppermint-and-green summerhouse