Start by marking “Finding Him (Covet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Finding Him (Covet, #2)

Finding Him

(Covet #2)

A novel about a shattered family, broken hearts, and healing love by Rachel Van Dyken, the number one New York Times bestselling author of Stealing Her.

Coming out of a coma was one hell of a wake-up call. While I was in the dark, my estranged twin brother, Bridge, had replaced me in the company I owned and swept up my fiancée in the takeover. With my ruthless reputation,
Published February 25th 2020 by Skyscape (first published February 20th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Him

Start your review of Finding Him (Covet, #2)
Andrea C. *andreandherbookss*
Originally 4 stars but changed to 4.5 stars.

Thank you so much to the publisher and to NetGalley for providing me an arc of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was such a good book. The only reason that I did not rate this book 5 stars was because the first half of the book did not completely click with me. I had trouble focusing on the characters and their story. However, when I read the second half, a major switch happened for me in terms of my attitude towards this book. There were
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 4 stars <3

Such a great read, it was emotional at some point, fun , sexy and heartwarming!I find the story refreshing and fast paced.I adored the characters and I love the romance and how it started!

description

This one was such a nice surprise , I didn't expect to like it so much!Both Julian and Keaton are grieving the way they connected was nice.Julian was a great hero, I loved him and I believe he was perfect for Keaton!He was exactly what she needed!

Overall, it was a great read, I enjoy it!

Nina
Jan 31, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2020
ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

*** 3.5 STARS ***

I have to say, I wasn't the biggest fan of Julian in Stealing Her and thus I was a bit reluctant to start this book even though I wanted to find out who he really is / how the accident changed him.

It took me a while to get into Finding Him but I ultimately really enjoyed it and read the final 60% of it in a single sitting. I really loved the female main character Keaton and I also liked Julian a lot
Mandi1082
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to Netgalley and Skyscape for a copy of this Arc for an honest review!

WOW!!! This book deals with personal lost between 2 characters and 2 different circumstances. This deals with trying to move on and getting on with life. Keaton Westbrook is a social media superstar who gets stranded with a billionaire in a wintery day in a cabin. The last thing these two wanted to do was have to be stranded together complete strangers.

I loved this book. A guilty pleasure that I can pick up and read
Robin (Bridge Four)
Release Day 2/25/20

This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from Publisher. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Finding Him is the companion novel to Stealing Her. The Covet series focuses on twin brothers separated in their teens, parent trap style, to live with one parent and not see the other again. Both brothers grew up to be very different men.

Finding Him focuses on Julian, who lost his fiancé to his twin brother
Elle Kennedy

Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/FindingHim

Stealing Her, a novel about a shattered family, broken hearts, and healing love by Rachel Van Dyken, the number-one New York Times bestselling author.

Caitlin Reads
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I hadnt read a Rachel Van Dyken book in awhile prior to Finding Him. Although I havent read the first book in the Covet series, I enjoyed this one enough that I would go back and read the first book. Keaton and Julian were both really likable characters. I especially liked Julian and was rooting for him as a reformed playboy/jerk. Finding Him is about two people grieving the loss of loved ones who find themselves snowed in in a remote cabin together. An unlikely bond forms while they are stuck ...more
Dali
Amazing. Simply amazing and it should come as no surprise that Rachel Van Dyken has produced another satisfying book full of emotion.

Julian Tennyson has had a rude awakening. After being in a coma, he woke up to find out that his twin brother not only took over his company but also stole his fiancé. Knowing himself and acknowledging that hes spent a lifetime trying to please his heartless father, can he blame them? But facing tragedy and death has made him change his outlook in life.

Keaton
Meghan Quinn
Julia ✨
ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

OH BOY!! I need a tissue, or two, oh fine! Give me the whole box.
At the beginning it was simply about two people overwhelmed with grief mixed with a witty and funny banter. It was funny, okay?
Then from nowhere at all, I started sobbing like a like a baby, never thought Id be this big of a mess.
I loved Julian and Keaton so much. It didn't have much conflict, so if you don't enjoy them in a book this is safe for that.
Aly
To give you an idea of how much this book wrecked me, I cried for the *first* time reading chapter two. Two! This was so well done and I was completely emotionally invested from the start. Julian and Keaton's relationship is amazing, but her relationship with Noah was also perfect, even though it ended tragically. The flashback stories with Noah are what really did me in. He was so perfect during those times and since he's gone, he'll always stay that way. Having Julian understand that and watch ...more
Rady Reads
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything! Their love was everything! I devoured every second of the story. In all honesty I was very emotional, I've been sad, I have cried, I have laughed and I cheered for them. It was the perfect story for Julian and Keaton, the ending they deserved. I couldn't wish better outcome for them.

They met, although somewhat inconveniently, each grieving their personal loss.  What they haven't expected was to find themselves snowed in and feel attracted to one another.

Keaton was
Keri Loves Books
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forever Love The Second Time Around

Heart-wrenchingly beautiful! I wanted Julians story and the author blew me away with this emotional love story. Two broken hearts that were drawn to one another and healed by acceptance and unconditional love.

Keaton has survived a terrible loss. Shes just trying to move forward. Shes been asked to write her story about how she fell in love and lost that love tragically to cancer. Shes a social media princess and the world wants to read her romance first hand.

Smart Women Read Romance
A snowed-in, one-night stand romance!

If you've read Stealing Her, then you know that Julian has woken up from a coma to find that his twin brother was blackmailed into impersonating him (by his crazy dad) and fell in love with Julian's fiancé! Julian is understandably angry and feeling lost after accomplishing his goal of removing his father from power. On top of that, he's reeling from the loss of his mother. A trip to their family cabin is in order. But there's one problem - the cabin has
Jessica Alcazar
I love it when an author redeems a character from a previous book, especially when the reader (and maybe I am only speaking for myself *shrug*) would put her hand in the fire before admitting that character was redeemable!! This story did that! I picked up Stealing Her, the first book in this series, when Finding Him came up for review and read all about Julian Tennyson and let me just say that man had me #twitchy! And then Finding Him happened and . damn, *happy sigh*

NOTE: You do not have to
Sawyer Bennett

Kennedy Ryan

Tammy  Zautner
Oh gosh, my heart. Finding Him was everything I didn't even know I was looking for. So much emotion poured from my body. I laughed. I cried. I cursed. I loved. I hated.

Julian Tennyson is my new favorite RVD hero. Serious book boyfriend material. So swoon worthy. This man right here is the way a man down on himself should be written. I felt his pain, his lack of self worth, and I felt his growth and love. I felt for our hero. I rooted for him to find his confidence, his pride/esteem, and the new
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Tracy  C
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very emotional story between Keaton and Julian. Keaton's recent past was so heartbreaking and I loved how Julian helped her through it all. In helping Keaton, Julian had to be vulnerable and open his heart.. He was able to forgive his brother and absolutely redeem himself.
Rachel
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Waking up from a coma is hard, but waking up from a coma to find your fiance in love with your twin brother is a world changer. Especially when it feels like the entire world moved on while you were sleeping. Julian Tennyson has some soul searching to do as he works to find his place now that he is awake again, and his brother and former fiance think some time alone at the family cabin is the perfect place to figure out his next steps. The only problem is the cabin isnt empty.

Keaton
Phuong ✯
"We are all villains in someone elses story"

3.5/5

I was really looking forward to Julian's story, cause I just love an anti-hero who redeems himself throughout his book.

While I really liked both the main characters, this book has two of my least favorite tropes in it.
__________________________
Just give me Julian's book already!!! Why do I always root for the underdog...
Ann (Literary Lust)
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Finding Him continues where Stealing Her ended but this is Julians Story this time, as opposed to Bridges, his twin brother. I do believe you would have a greater understanding of what these men have been through if you have read the first book in the series, but the author does mention the history between them if you have yet to do so. I however, have really enjoyed reading both books and would urge you to do the same.

What I loved about this book is the change we see in Julian. What he has
Becca
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I think this is the best book to date for RVD. This book was so full of emotions!! You get the witty humor along with the heartbreaking love and you go on one hell of a rollercoaster ride with Finding Him.

Another this that I think Rachel is the queen of is taking that one guy that everyone seems to hate and redeeming him in such a way that you break. She did it with Phoenix (Eagle Elite) and Julian was so broken and kinda the villain in Stealing Her that I really didn't know what to expect of
Paula White
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I really enjoyed reading about Julian. This is the follow up to Stealing Her and to really appreciate this one, you do need to read the first book. In the first book we get a little about Julian and lets face it, most of it was bad! This book we get to know him and realise what a good man he is post the coma and maybe not so bad before. Keaton is going through grief and her previous love story had been lived in public. She is Americas sweetheart, Julian is definitely not! They are well suited ...more
Andrea Britton
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is one of my favorites of 2020. Probably my favorite RVD book EVER!

Julian Tennyson is EVERYTHING AND MORE!

After reading Stealing Her, I couldnt wait to read this story because I knew that we were all going to fall in love with Julian. I knew that he was going to redeem his broody self and boy did he ever! I knew deep down there was a heart of gold but we get to see something even more. We get to watch as these two write their story while saying goodbye to the past.

A furry of
Wendy
I was lucky enough to have been given a chance to read this book early, and I loved it. Julian wakes up from a coma to discover that his brother is now married to his fiance, and if that isn't enough he is being forced to take a vacation from his own company. Julian heads out to the one place that he has happy memories and finds he is not alone. Keaton has rented the cabin for a month to work on her memoirs alone she thinks and then in walks Julian. From his entrance until the end of the story ...more
queen_of_the_books_18
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was dying to read Julians story because I wasnt a fan of him when weve met him previously but as the story went on and Rachel Van Dyken redeemed him, I knew that I would fall head over heels for him. Finding Him didnt disappoint.

Keaton was the perfect heroine for him, both grieving and coming to terms with loss. Keaton and Julian helped each other grow and overcome their issues, bringing emotion, lots of chemistry and some swoony scenes.
Patti Correa
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have literally been blown away! I have to say this this book grabbed me and is still holding on. What a gripping story of losing your first love to a battle that you cannot win, only to fall for the one person that you never dreamed of. When two lost abd broken souls are thrown together by circumstances out of their control, the only ending has to be written. I absolutely loved every word of this book!
Willow Winters

• Fashion Jungle
  • Bishop's Endgame (Endgame Trilogy #3)
  • Disavow (The Dumonts, #3)
  • The Trade
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • The One for You (The Ones Who Got Away, #4)
  • Descent
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Dear Ava
  • Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
  • Power Twist (Power Play #2)
  • Just One Year
  • Down on Me (Man of the Month, #1)
  • A Lovely Obsession (Debt of Passion Duet, #1)
  • Scot Under the Covers (Wild Wicked Highlanders, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Would Like to Meet
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...

Covet (2 books)
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)