Start by marking “Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Big Bad Wolf, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Big Bad Wolf, #4)

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

(Big Bad Wolf #4)

Agent Cooper Dayton and his partner, Oliver Park, are going undercover—at a retreat for couples who need counselling. They do say the best cover story is one that’s close to the truth…

Agent Cooper Dayton is almost relieved to get a phone call from his former boss at the Bureau of Special Investigations. It means a temporary reprieve from tensions created by house hunting
Expected publication: March 2nd 2020 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Start your review of Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Big Bad Wolf, #4)
Mwanamali
Oh this lovely lovely book. What more can I add?

The story picks up where we left off in the last installment. However, this time Cooper and Park are playing house and are in fact looking for a place to live.

But as they're cosplaying husband and husband, they receive a call asking them to go to an estate not too far from where they were real estate window shopping. Due to Park's history as the Shepherd, which he is desperate to atone for, Park and Cooper are roped into going undercover to a
~Mindy Lynn~
5 Stars!

I had hoped for more books so I was pleasantly surprised to find this 4th installment to the Big Bad Wolf series. I had no idea! So I may have did that embarrassing squeal and clap thing one does when they find something like this that excites them. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book and start it. I love being in Cooper's head and getting to see more and more of his walls fall down for his Mate/Partner Oliver. This book did not disappoint one bit. I loved every second of it.
Hollis
I am new to this series, having binged the first three back in the summer, but seeing this installment up for request was exciting because a) I wasn't sure we’d get more and b) the third book was my favourite of the series so I had hoped that momentum, and track record, would continue on the up and up. And this was pretty damn great.

"Frankly, Dayton, I don't know anyone less concerned with pissing off people and wolves alike."
"Careful, all this flattery is going straight to my head."

It's hard to
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
spoiler free

For a series that I started off so-so on it sure has turned around. Now it's Sophie's Choice difficult to say whether this one or Thrown to the Wolves is my favorite. Luckily I don't have to choose!

Charlie Adhara has built these characters from the ground up, made them not just multi-dimensional but shown their growth as characters, specifically Cooper. He and Park make each other a better version of themselves which is something that appeals to me as a romance reader.

While they have
Kay
Oct 15, 2019 marked it as unreleased  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-m-m
FYI - According to Charlie Adhara's twitter, there should be 2 more books in this series (including this one) released in 2020!
Meep
Sep 20, 2019 marked it as preordered  ·  review of another edition
Now there's a cover and a blurb and oooooooh it sounds like a mess lol poor Coop. Should be interesting.
-- --
March? But, but that's five months away!
Me wantz this, me wantz this now.
Caz
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars rounded up

Review to follow at AAR closer to publication date.
Amazonaute
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This is book 4 in a series. Start with book 1. I just reread the first 3 books back to back and enjoyed them as much as the first time I read them.

This is a satisfying and enjoyable addition to the series. Adhara’s word building continues as Park and Cooper head to a couples’ retreat in North Carolina. We learn more about the world of the werewolves as well as witness character and relationship development with the main characters. This book
julia ☆ [owls reads]
#1 The Wolf at the Door: | 4 stars
#2 The Wolf at Bay: | 4 stars
#3 Thrown to the Wolves: | 3 stars

3.5 stars!

The thing I loved most about Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing was the character and relationship development. I had some issues with Cooper and Park’s relationship in the previous book, but the way Adhara addressed those in this novel wiped that all away. Cooper and Park were in a much healthier place, even when dealing with their own personal problems, and the way their relationship was
Paula
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(English/ Español-abajo)

Thank you Netgalley for the ARC!

- Plot (series): Drama Queen-Human Boy falls in love with Cute Big-Bad-Soft-Werewolf.
- MC (Main Characters): Cooper (Drama Queen) y Oliver (Cute Wolf with Wolf Issues)
- Review: I loved this book so much and I feel that the relationship between Cooper and Oliver is on track, and I am very happy to see how they communicate better. I like that with each book I learn something new about the wolves and the universe becomes very complex. On this
Shan( Shans_Shelves) 💜
Shelby
Oct 19, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Every book in this series has been amazing and I can’t wait to read what they do next!
Tina
I loved this book so much I stayed up all night reading it...and I would dive into the sequel immediately, if I had it in my greedy paws. Can’t wait for Cry Wolf in 2021, though it will be bittersweet to close the chapter on Park and Cooper (who climb higher in my favorite characters/couple ranks with each book). Full review to come, but needless to say: if you like this series, this latest installment will not disappoint.
Alisa
So good! Full review to come closer to release date
Aria
Nov 05, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Omg can’t wait!!
Ludwig
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.

This is a fascinating, steamy MM romance mystery featuring couple Oliver and Park, who go undercover at a secluded mountain retreat to investigate the disappearance of one of the residents.

This one brought back so many memories as it’s been *years* since I’ve first read a Werewolf romance (C. R. Alvery’s Hope remains a perfect example), and here in Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing...

We have a slow-burn mystery that not only focuses on the investigation but also on the relationship growth
Fenrir
Nov 19, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
2020's most anticipated!
Cadiva
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for this book for months, ever since Charlie Adhara said she had more Coop and Park to come.

As you can tell by my update and my rating, it absolutely did not disappoint.

Her take on shifters is quite different from the typical ones, with a covert approach to their existence that necessitates secrecy and caution.

She uses that element to her advantage in this investigation, which sees our heroes going undercover to a couple's relationship retreat to investigate a missing wolf.

Paige
Catherine Heloise
I enjoyed this quite a bit. Wolf in Sheep's clothing is the fourth book in a series, which I hadn't realised going in, but it stood alone fairly well, while still clearly being a chapter in a larger narrative. I enjoyed the mystery, and the exploration of werewolf relationships and what it actually means in this world to be a dominant werewolf. It was also fun coming in on an established relationship between two men who clearly love each other and want to be together, but whose relationship is ...more
Melissa
A complimentary copy was provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Oh yeah, this was awesome. I absolutely adore these guys and would love to see more cute cuddly moments with them, and I don't mean sex. I mean lovey stuff with Park in wolf form. So adorbs!

The story is a mystery for sure. So many players it was hard to keep track of them all. That was frustrating and wish there had been a character chart, lol. But other than that this was superb. When Cooper and Park are sent to a
Fabi
I don't know how Adhara makes each successive book in this series better than last, but she does. This is book four in the Big Bad Wolf series which should be read in order. *This review may contain spoilers for the previous books.*
I was immediately drawn in to the story. There are so many reasons Cooper and Park don't work as a couple yet their attraction and attachment is undeniable. Watching them attack each hurdle in their relationship is fascinating. They are so clumsily cute in
Javi reads and reads and reads
Beautiful writing as usual for Charlie Adhara.

This is the fourth in the series Big Bad Wolf and we can finally find out more about Cooper and what it is that makes him special.

I really loved the couple’s dynamics in the story and how they seem to communicate better. I loved how Cooper was more “comfortable” showing his vulnerable side and how Oliver kept evolving. It’s amazing how he continues to surprise me. The characters’ arc on all this saga has been really nice and on point and I really can
Donna Was A Scandal
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
Well now, I have a new must-read author! This was my first Charlie Adhara book and yes, I realize it's four books into a series. Even being a little late to the party and not knowing every last detail of how we got here, I enjoyed the hell out of this book. I am currently going back and starting at the beginning of the series because I want more, more, more!

Great premise, fabulous world build and the sleuthing, lordy I love some crime-solving with all of its twists and turns and the random red
Sue~Always Reading~
I was a bit nervous when I started reading this because I was not happy with the last book. I hadn’t warmed up to Oliver and being the only POV we get is Cooper’s I was not sure I’d ever like Oliver. The first 1/4 of the book I wasn’t sure how much I was invested but the more I read the more I found myself being wrapped up in an exciting story. I even started warming up to Oliver.

Cooper is an interesting character and to only be in his head almost stresses me out because I feel like I’m not
Kris-10
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
When I first read the Big Bad Wolf trilogy, I completely fell in love and was heartbroken that it was over. And then Charlie Adhara gifted us with Wolf In Sheep's Clothing. Cooper and Oliver are at it again with their next big mystery. I loved the setting of this book, getting to learn more about AQs, and seeing their relationship further develop. It was a perfect balance between the investigation that kept me on my toes and my favorite duo who kept me laughing and swooning throughout. I am ...more
gimmethosebooks
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the best one. It had great character growth and communication and didn’t seem to have the issues I noticed in the other books.
Em
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I HAD NO IDEA I'M INTERNALLY SCREAMING BC I MISS COOPER AND OLIVER SO MUCH AND THERE WILL BW MORE FUUK YEA
Gillian
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review to come
Lois
4.5 stars.

Review to come later.

Given to me by Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

• Principles of Spookology (The Spectral Files, #2)
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic, #1)
  • The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (Black and Blue #1)
  • Jon's Downright Ridiculous Shooting Case (Jon's Mysteries, #1)
  • Twice Shy (New Milton #3)
  • Ground Zero (Zero Hour, #1)
  • Mr. Right Now
  • Wolf Lost (The Wolves of Kismet #1)
  • The Night (Love in O'Leary #5)
  • Happy for You (Love & Family #3)
  • Horatio
  • Tallowwood
  • The Dragon CEO's Assistant (Golden Kingdom, #2)
  • A Crown of Iron & Silver (Soulbound #3)
  • Noble
  • Claiming Marcus (Lords of Discord, #1)
  • Smoke and Survival (Best Wishes #2)
  • Smoke and Wishes (Best Wishes #1)
Charlie Adhara has always loved a good story and, on occasion, a bad one. After getting her degree in neuroscience, Charlie decided she’d much rather study the heart. She now writes contemporary, mystery, paranormal, queer romance. Or some assortment of that. Whatever the genre, her stories feature imperfect people stumbling around, tripping over trouble and falling in love.
Charlie has done a

Big Bad Wolf (5 books)
  • The Wolf at the Door (Big Bad Wolf, #1)
  • The Wolf at Bay (Big Bad Wolf, #2)
  • Thrown to the Wolves (Big Bad Wolf, #3)
  • Cry Wolf (Big Bad Wolf, #5)