Start by marking “Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)

Tempting Devil

(Sinners and Saints #2)

BLAIR
I sold my soul to the devil.

Hard times prove who’s a survivor and who’s not. Me? I’m a survivor.

The plan was perfect: steal one of his cars for a payout to set us up for life. All while getting back at him for tormenting me from the moment I first stepped foot in stuck up Silver Lake High School.

But he caught me red-handed. What’s worse, a jail sentence or becoming th
Published May 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Devil, please sign up.
Veronica Eden The main characters will be Blair and Devlin, who we first meet in Wicked Saint as Gemma's friend and Lucas' cocky cousin.…moreThe main characters will be Blair and Devlin, who we first meet in Wicked Saint as Gemma's friend and Lucas' cocky cousin.(less)

Start your review of Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
It’s all about the mask!

In book one of this series, Lucas wore a “mask” in school as the King of the school and the football god while in reality he was a completely different person that he kept hidden inside. He didn’t want to disappoint his parents or the team or all the people counting on him to go bring them a championship and go on to college football and the NFL. However, he just wanted to study architecture.

In this book, his cousin Devlin (aka The Devil) is now a senior and rules the sc
mel ☽

anyone else love it when stars are used as some type of soulmate/love connection between mcs and they connect through shooting stars because they're both so alone and the people they love always leave them so when they were kids they always used to wish under the stars hoping one of them would come true and to take away their pain and one of those wishes was to have someone by their side who won't leave them and lo and behold that someone is their enemy...

... because same.

i think my l
Tears Of Venus
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars
Wicked Saint- 1.5 smh ⭐️s
Tempting Devil - 5 🖤 ⭐️s

"We’re the same—black hair, tarnished hearts, and star tattoos."

Song : Labrinth - Beneath Your Beautiful ft. Emeli Sandé

*takes a deep breath*

First of all, someone please explain to me how these two books are written by the same person.
Then, someone please explain to me how I loved this so much, despite the presence of things that are usually a turn off for me.

Here’s a snippet of the long conversation I had with M (that uptight bitch living i
Phuong ✯
#1 Wicked Saints ↠ 1.5 stars
#2 Tempting Devil ↠ 4 stars
#3 Ruthless Bishop ↠ 2.75-3 stars

Wicked Saints and Tempting Devils are worlds apart from each other, still can't believe it's the same author who wrote it.

I've said in my Wicked Saints review that I'm kind of over bully romances cause my
✩ Mira ✩
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars and a praise to the lord for finally finding a good high school romance

this book had some nice quotes but I just couldn't not think about A Court of Mist and Fury and this particular quote while reading it:
"To the people who look at the stars and wish."
"To the stars who listen - and the dreams that are answered"

Tempting Devil was so good! I haven't read a romance that sucked me in this much in like a month, so I'm just so happy! There was just a bit of a twist on the whole bullyin
moonlight ☾
5 stars

Devil: Will you be home soon? Want to go for a night run? [moon emoji] It’s supposed to be a clear night. I want to take you to the lookout point where there’s a good view of the sky.
— one of my favorite moments, this was so pure 😭

DevlinBlair has my heartttt ✨

description

I truly adored Devlin and Bishop’s friendship 🥺 I’m quite curious about Bishop and Thea’s situation as well, ima read their book once I post this 😂 anyways 10/10 recommend <33
Mickeysreads
DNF

d i s g u s t i n g b e h a v i o u r a l e r t

I honestly want to throw up. Strong female lead? From where? Which angle? Someone please show me.

So I started reading the book and was immediately bored as it took 6 chapters for the very first scene to end, which was Blair stealing the car, getting caught and then Devlin deciding what to do about it. After they came to an agreement that Devlin would not call the police as long as Blair does exactly what he says and in return he will pay her as
niteskycs
❝ 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞—𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬. ❞

𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝟎𝟔.𝟏𝟖.𝟐𝟎 | 𝟓 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ✰

re-reading this book made me realize how well it's aged, like devlinblair have literally become one of my favourite na ships.

𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰

4.5 stars ... i had zero expectations going in because the first book honestly bored me but i'm really surprised at how much i ended up loving tempting devil. use of a "make a deal with the devil" trope as a play on devlin's name was well done, and it made th
shirley ♡
“We’re the same—black hair, tarnished hearts, and star tattoos.”

I think this is the best high school/bully romance book i've ever read.
Syndi
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first read by Miss Eden and I am surprise that I enjoy Tempting Devil. It is a bit sappy NA bully romance story. I usually have difficulty rating bully romance because I think bully is a serious issue and should not be romanticized.

As for NA audience, the characters development is OK although I think it can be edited must better especially the banter between Devlin and Blair. The bully actions also can be dramatized. The story/ plot/ twist is OK for NA romance.

Overall I enjoy this b
fatin
4 stars.

”You’re my shooting star. My wishes come true when i’m with you.”

It’s been so long since an NA book manages to capture my attention throughout the entire book without me feeling bored or annoyed and it’s so refreshing. The more I read, the more I wanted to kept going and my eyes just kept flying by page after page. The rush I felt reading this...oh how I’ve missed it.

This was a lot better than Wicked Saint hands down. I can see why devlinblair was so hyped up on Twitter and they real
Rachel (LoverofTBR)
3.5 ‘Little Thief’ 🌟

I’ll be her own personal nightmare and her salvation all at once.

Tempting Devil is the story how Blair, who is financially unstable, gets into a sticky situation with Devlin, who has literally thousands of dollars as pocket money (courtesy of never present parents), and how she gets blackmailed to humiliate herself to get financial help from Devlin. The premise was intriguing, and the book started with a bang, but I started losing interest for the last quarter of the bo
maria t.
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Re-read: I can't believe I'm getting them their novella this month.

“You showed me your stars. You told me to make a wish on your star and I did. Whenever I felt alone, I wished on stars.”.

5/5 stars ✰✰✰✰✰
This is probably my favourite book in 2020. That explains my Goodreads @, my Twitter @ and my Instagram @ ... they're my people. I can't believe I didn't write a proper review before but here go.

Tempting Devil is the second book of the Sinners and Saints series, but you can read it as a standal
Seline
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Couldn’t connect to the characters and on the 70% mark I skimmed to the end.
NOTHING SPECIAL HERE.

Devin was all over the place and kinda childish. Blair was slightly better but I couldn’t connect to her. The progress from hate to love wasn’t really done all that will either. This whole book frustrated me.

I’ll go with a 2.5 stars because I did manage to finish the whole book and some parts were kind of entertaining. I don’t think I like bully romance anymore it just doesn’t have that affect on
eli
May 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i didn't expect this to be sooo good ...more
jordane

the way i love them 🤧🤧
jess
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely no words as to how much I really enjoyed and loved these characters.

Tempting Devil is the second book of the Sinners and Saints series. It’s Devlin and Blair’s book and it was filled with so much chemistry between them!

Blair Davis is one of my favorite female characters because she always stood up for herself and really cared about the people close to her. I liked that she never let people simply walk all over her and tried to make the best out of unfortunate situations. I really enjo
Bia
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
devlinblair doing wonders for the enemies to lovers community.

this book was actually so good literally devoured it in one sitting
Alla
The second book in the series and I liked it as much as the first one.
Emi
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
oh my god. the way my heart aches just thinking about them. they just climbed up and put themselves on top with my all time favorites. tempting devil was an amazing read and this series is really caging me in! can’t wait to continue reading!!
Harry
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Much better than the first book in the series...may be the next one is more
P
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a good read!! I can’t believe I forgot to review it! I’m glad I gave it and the author a chance because I didn’t love the first one. If you are cruising reviews deciding if you should read it, please do! You won’t regret it!
 ⚔Iru⛓nía⚔
I am so happy I didn't give up on this author after her Wicked Saint and read this awesomeness.

The hero is an unstoppable bulldozer when it comes to getting what he wants.

"Devlin doesn’t just take an inch, he takes a mile."

And it quickly becomes evident that what he wants is Blaire.

"Fuck, I want her. I don’t care if I’m a creep, watching her in secret. She’s mine to watch."

He got it so so bad for her. Devlin was already obsessed with her at the bullying phase of their relationship and then c
SCBookAddict
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 This just might be my favorite high school bully romance of the year!

This book had me hooked from the first page.

Devlin has tormented Blair all throughout high school. He's rich, she's poor but they find out they have more in common than they thought.

He catches her red-handed and makes a deal with her. Do whatever he says or he'll call the cops.

He puts Blair through so much torture. What he does, his followers reciprocate, so Blair's torment is double.

Then Devlin uncovers a piece of information
AmberReader# Books&BubbleBaths
5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

✅Enemies-to-Lovers
✅Bully Romance
✅HS Romance

Tempting Devil: Sinners&Saints Series Book #2

Arghhhh!! Absolutely loved this book! This book can be read as a stand-alone but is better read after the first book for context.

After the glimpses of Blair and Devlin we got in the first book, I was dying to know their storyyy!! &Veronica did not disappoint!!! This book really kicked off from the get go & I was flying through every page.

Blair is such a feisty heroine but she’s not afraid to put h
Alexandraa W
Wowwww.... WOW... I didn't expect this to be really good... this is very good indeed! I didn't read the first book of this series because i heard the hero was really bad hardcore in a bad way. So i read this one the second, AND IT WAS WORTH IT!

--- NOT LOVE IN FIRST SIGHT.

The hero was having a bad personal problem in his life that made him very confused and angry at the same time. I feel actually bad for the hero...

SO THATS WHY THE HERO NEGLECTED HIS FEELINGS FOR THE HEROINE AT THE FIRST TIME bec
✨ Lucy ✨
Jun 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Devlin was definitely something else.
I couldn't believe how he was so determined to destroy Blair life, he hated her.
But obviously all that hate was only a facade , under that there was an undeniable chemistry.
Once he opened his eyes, there was to way to close them.
Blair was the missing piece , not a game , not a deal, but THE REAL DEAL. They were meant to be since the beginning .
This story was FIRE, I couldn't put it down . I read all of it in one night. I Can't wait for Bishop story.
I gave it
vani
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars, favorites
devlinblair come back to me 🙏🙏
Nina
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5*

the first half on this book was executed so beautifully but then when they stoped being enemies the change was so abrupt. however, i did really love their soft moments 🥺
konstantina avouri
3.75/5

"The quirky friend from my childhood is my little thief. I can't believe it."

I know this book is categorized as a dark romance but please Devlin paying Blair to stay in his house with him because he felt alone is the softest thing. I really enjoyed this book, it was entertaining and it has some angsty moments, I loved how Blair and Devlin had this soulmate thing going on with their stars tattoos and him finding her again after years. Also, the relationship between Blair and her mom mad
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The Best Man
  • Liarholic
  • Wicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy, #1)
  • Ruthless Empire (Royal Elite, #6)
  • The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Brutal Heir (Court University, #1)
  • Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5)
  • Priceless
  • Dear Enemy
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • Road To Fire (Broken Crown Trilogy)
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
  • A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2)
  • The Danger You Know (Shadow Duet, #1)
Veronica Eden is an international bestselling author of dark new adult romances + reverse harem romances with spitfire heroines and irresistible heroes.

She loves exploring complicated feelings, magical worlds, epic adventures, and the bond of characters that embrace us against the world. She has always been drawn to gruff bad boys, clever villains, and the twisty-turns of morally gray decisions. S

Sinners and Saints (4 books)
  • Wicked Saint (Sinners and Saints, #1)
  • Ruthless Bishop (Sinners and Saints, #3)
  • Savage Wilder (Sinners and Saints, #4)

News & Interviews

“People are your home, not the places you live.” 3 likes
“We match. Black hair. Blacker hearts, dark and frayed by circumstance. But maybe we can heal our bruises together. Two broken souls finding solace and salvation in the depths of each other’s darkness.” 3 likes