Start by marking “#Fate (GearShark, #6)” as Want to Read:
#Fate (GearShark, #6)

#Fate

(GearShark #6)

What’s meant to be will always find a way.

Perfection isn’t an illusion.
I met it, held it in my hands.
But then it slipped right through.

Perfection isn’t an illusion.
It’s elusive, cleverly evasive, and, in many ways, a horrible tease.

I’m not a man to be toyed with.
Quiet, thoughtful, and even sometimes careful,
but never someone to taunt.
Even the most controlled me
Published November 4th 2019 by Cambria Hebert Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about #Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about #Fate

Start your review of #Fate (GearShark, #6)
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*It Broke Me; In More Ways Than One*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

The Review:
I have mixed feelings about this book. On one hand, the first .... half (about 50%) was very good. It wrecked me and I now have sore eyes. I literally cried my eyes out multiple times throughout that half of the book. And I'm not lying. And just for that part I would've given this book 4 stars. But on the other hand.... the rest of the book was too fast, and the dynamic in Trent and Drew changed so much that I didn't recognize Trent
Simone
***2.5 Stars***
"Why you so tiny?" I asked him gently, lifting him out of the bassinet and into my arms. "You're smaller than a little peanut."
The baby paused in crying long enough to stare up at me with very dark eyes.

Bildergebnis für sexy man with a baby

^^^Sorry, but I needed the eye-candy. I'm a bit at a loss here... This was supposed to be a 5-star-read, dammit, and I'm still not sure what went wrong.

Something has changed...

Me? Maybe. Well, it was bound to
Nazanin
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, 2019
3.5 Stars

“Sometimes I think maybe we can read each other’s thoughts.”
“Not thoughts. Heart. I can read your heart.”

Told in dual POV, 1st person, it’s the sixth installment in the "GearShark" series and has to be read in order (books 1 & 2 after all). It was a bit slow and angsty. What I loved most in this book was Trent’s & Drew’s friends’ total acceptance and support. For some people it maybe was OTT but for me it was something else. Seeing them all like a family gave me a good feeling. What I d
Meags
5 Stars

This highly anticipated sequel has been getting some seriously mixed reactions by many a long-time GearShark fan, but luckily for me, I landed squarely at the deliriously happy, cried my eyes out, couldn’t put it down, gobbled it up in one long sitting, satisfied AF end of the ratings spectrum. Yippee for me!

This is the third story of the series to focus on original GearShark couple, Trent and Drew. Their story was already pretty fricken perfect and many, including myself, could argue th
Wendys Wycked Words
Review to come when I have calmed down a bit...since I spent the first half of the book crying my eyes out !!

Absolutely awesome !!! I love Drew and Trent <3

4-4,5 stars
Karla
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars**

Oh the feels! I honestly didn’t think it could get more emotional for Drew and Trent but, I guess I was wrong because emotional it was! I was nervous about reading this one as much as love these guys it’s always scary to see where the author will take them next. I’m glad this was written though, thinking about book two made me realize that they needed more to their story. My goodness they went through so much I was a blubbering mess, heartache tears, happy tears a total emotional rol
Anna Doe

Paperback at amazon: http://bit.ly/FatePBamazon
paperback at BN: http://bit.ly/FateBNPB

I cried.
I laughed.
I fell in love with these boys all over again.

#Fate is the most perfect finale Cambria could have given us. This book is beautifully written and the verity of the storyline cuts you deep. You can't not feel for these two characters.

Trent and Drew are someth
Gustaf
Damn you, Cambria Hebert! Damn you and your brilliant mind.

I hate this book!
I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.
Seriously though.
I love this book.
Love it, love it, love it.
But I hate it for what happened to Trent.

I've been holding off reading this book for about a year now. Not sure I would be able to handle it. Trent and Drew are two of my absolute favorite book characters. I didn't know what to expect. Didn't know if I wanted to read more of their story since they were so happy the last tim
haletostilinski
3.5 stars rounded down

I think I'm like several others in this not living up to my expectations. Although for me, I think it's in different ways.

I do agree that the first half was mostly excellent. It was the angst-y portion but it was good and engaging and there weren't as many...*sigh* little lines here and there that really bothered me.

Now I don't know if it was the author or this has always been Trent and Drew's characters and just completely forgot...and also they haven't grown in the 5 yea
Alley Ciz
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need to use both hands and feet to count the amount of stars this book deserves because 5 just aren't enough. Trent and Drew have been one of my favorite couple ever since I met them years ago and when Cambria announced they were getting another book I couldn't even handle the wait.

This is my top read for 2019 and holy french fries Drew, this book is just--EVERYTHING.

I will have you swoon, cry ugly tears and happy tears. Your heart will be lodged in your throat and your stomach will bottom ou
❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ooh My Stars!

I love the book, love the couple but...Trent was not a nice human. I still love him.

Small niggle, I wish the medical background was a bit more researched. But, nonetheless, it was fun so it’s worth venturing into the land of make believe 💕
Milica's Bookshelf
I cried the first half of the book so hard that my head ached. Oh my heart ♥
AussieMum
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved Trent and Drew in #Junkie & #Rev so the first half of this was heartbreaking. Full of pain, hate and hopelessness that was hard to read at times. And while the second half of this got me to where I believe Trent & Drew should be, it was way, way too fast to be truly satisfying. I hate books where rich people throw money and influence around to ensure a happy ending. There is a myriad of ways this book could have gone about it without rushing to the end point.

A few other reviewe
Shannon
This book was EVERYTHING I didn't know I needed for Trent and Drew, everything. #TrewLove4Ever

I never expected Ms. Hebert to write another story for Trent and Drew. Even though I knew she loved these guys, I figured she left them in a good place and that would be it. When I completed #FinishLine, I was happy with where things stood, for everyone in the #GearShark series, including Drew and Trent. But there was always that lingering hunger for more of them- if I'm being honest, I wanted a wedding
Jennifer Reilley
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#FATE

One word to sum up this book: PERFECTION

There is so much to say about this book that I have a hard time finding the best words to explain my love for Trent and Drew.

It was emotional. It was swoon worthy. It was heartbreaking. I cried happy tears. I cried sad tears. I fell in love all over with them and their whole real family.

We get to see what TRUE love is with these guys. Through their eyes we see the love, devotion, protectiveness, fears, self doubt, blame, and so much more.

I really do
Sanaa
Dec 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, 2019
3.5 stars.

Perfection isn’t an illusion.
I met it, held it in my hands.
But then it slipped right through.

I love Drew and Trent. I do. They were one of the first M/M couple that I read about and fell in love with. But was this book necessary? No, unfortunately it was not.

I mean don't get me wrong the first 50% was heartbreaking. Gut wrenching. And it was going at the perfect pace for me for me to think it might be 5 stars. The last half, everything went downhill and it had everything cramm
Bo
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Predictable Perfection

The blurb pretty much gave away the major plot point in this novel, but I still loved every word. I laughed, cried, and cried some more when it was all over. Trent and Drew are 2 of my favorite characters of all time. Trent continues to make me love him more in every book. It was also a great to see all the other characters in this wonderful world. I actually took a vacation day from work to read this, and I have NO regrets!! I would read about these 2 forever!!!😍😍😍😍
Cadiva
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have no words for just how much Drew and Trent from the GearShark series mean to me. They've been through everything together, fought against the odds and still stand strong in the knowledge of the others' love.

This book was a surprise, no-one (well very few people) even knew it was coming until it released and I had such trepidation about reading it because see above. I absolutely adore Drew and Trent and their love for each other.

In #Fate, Cambria really puts the reader through the ringer, b
Naardsbooks
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Disclaimer - #Fate cannot be read as a standalone, previous books in the series must be read first. There may be spoilers in my review, however if there is they are not major nor are they story ruining. Continue reading by your own choice.
__________

"𝘐𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

I finished #Fate the day after it released, and I have sat around trying to figure out how to write a review that will do it at least half of the justice it deserve
Marureviere
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
Legit CANNOT wait to read more about Trent and Drew! They're one of my absolute favorite couples 💖💖💖💖 ...more
Boyanna
Jun 28, 2020 rated it did not like it
aghh, this book pissed me off!

also i dont believe marriage and kids is the ultimate happily ever after in life... at least not for everybody.

i liked that drew was career driven character, i liked that this book gave us a perspective of what that career means for his life and his loved ones. i liked the dynamic between the boys changing because of that.
i think that was enough plot for one book and the second plot/part of the book was unnecessary and forced. it ruind everything....

there was also s
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Oh my, this book. This book did a number on me because even though I had seen teasers and I should have prepared myself for it, I still did not expect to be crying my eyes out only 30 pages in. But besides the industrial usage of Kleenexes, this book was overall very intense, a total rollercoaster of feelings, both happy and sad, that had me glued to the pages well past my bedtime, to the point of seeing the lights of dawn.

This review will have no spoilers, so I'll keep it vague, even though I d
alice ☼
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: +5/ 5 stars

Oh, my heart. I have so many emotions running through my body right now. This book, this book. It legit had me in tears for like 80%. First 50%, they were tears of pain, fear and heartbreak for these two characters I love so much and for all their were being put through. It hurt so bad to see them suffer, I was put through the ringer alongside them. I felt, I hurt, I cried along this family. A family I feel a part of since I first read this series.

And through all the pain and
Karlijn
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My god. All the feels <3
Keeley
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfection!

How on earth this author manages to up each book in this series is beyond me. She's a magician when it comes to Trewlove. Actually, a magician when it comes to the whole #Hashtag gang.

I read this book in 4 hours. Yep. You read that right. FOUR HOURS! I couldn't put it down. It gripped me from page 1, threw me arou d, made me laugh, cry, gasp and sigh before coming to an end. An end I didn't want, because the words ran out, but an end I couldn't be happier with.

I adore Drew and Trent.
Liber_Lady
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series a sports romance + College romance + New Adult all rolled into a package of family bonding, swoon worthy heroes and out of the world romance.
#Fate released a few days ago and I'm already rereading it. God, this book. These characters. I can't get enough of them. And Cambira Hebert did such a good fucking job for the last book of Gearshark series. She wrote a book that gave me a perfect series ending. Yes, I'll read them even if she wrote more. But now, I won't feel like I need more
maggiefan
Sep 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
GUYS, IT'S HAPPENING OH MY GOD!!! ...more
Nikolle
oookay, let's do this... **3.5 stars**

#Fate was really necessary????
I love Trent & Drew, they have a chemistry that is SO AMAZING!!! But to me, this one was just a lot of drama in their life, that was TOTALLY UNNECESSARY! Really... if the concept of HEA for them is the last 30% of the book, I understand... but it could be made it in a adorable way, like an extra book, just for us to see how they're doing, and the rest of the family.

I get it, everyone always asked if Cambria was going to write ab
Cheril Olmsted
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#Fate by Cambria Hebert was everything. I never been so emotionally involved in a book couple then I am with Drew and Trent. I can re-read their story over and over again and never get tired. Their relationship growth was so heartbreakingly beautiful and incredible to watch. I can re-read their story over and over and never get tired. They are #RelationshipGoals

• Final Play (Fake Boyfriend, #6)
  • Goal Lines & First Times (CU Hockey, #3)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)
  • Home Plate (Easton U Pirates, #2)
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey, #1)
  • Face Offs & Cheap Shots (CU Hockey, #2)
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)
  • Boyfriend 101 (Fever Falls #6)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • Recovered Fumble (Sugar Land Saints, #3)
  • Need for Speed (The Elite, #2)
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Charming Like Us (Like Us, #7)
  • Someday, Someday
  • Fake Boyfriend Breakaways (Fake Boyfriend, #2.5, 3.5, 4.5)
  • Pop Star (Famous, #1)
Cambria Hebert is a bestselling novelist of more than fifty titles. She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major, and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair.
Besides writing, Cambria loves a pumpkin spice latte, staying up late, sleeping in, and watching K drama until her eyes won’t stay open. She considers math human t

GearShark (6 books)
  • #Junkie (GearShark, #1)
  • #Rev (GearShark, #2)
  • #Swag (GearShark, #3)
  • #Blur (GearShark #4)
  • #FinishLine (GearShark, #5)