Start by marking “Two Kinds of Damned (The True and the Crown #2)” as Want to Read:
Two Kinds of Damned (The True and the Crown #2)

Two Kinds of Damned

(The True and the Crown #2)

The True want me to restore my father’s wicked legacy. The Crown wants me to destroy the True. But what do I want?

The academy of magic doesn’t have frat parties; it has balls with tuxedos and flowing champagne and chocolate fountains. Oh, and masked debauchery. Lots of that.

Unfortunately, instead of enjoying the debauchery with the three alluring magicians I’m falling
Published June 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Two Kinds of Damned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Kinds of Damned

Start your review of Two Kinds of Damned (The True and the Crown #2)
Victoria (nocturnalintimacy)
Kindle Unlimited.

I like the slow burn of this series, and that the academy part of the plot is almost insignificant.
Tinaj Johnson
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fast, easy read

This series is a fast, easy read but slow burn. Looking forward to book 3. Maybe we will find out who the fox truly is and what part he plays in the story.
Jennifer Paulet
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good book

I really like this book. The storyline is solid and well written. The characters are well written and interesting. !
Toni ~married to a hunk~
I just keep feeling sorry for her since she is getting out in the middle of all this.
Tori Williams
Jul 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Originally reviewed on Lit Lady Book Blog: http://www.litladybookblog.com/index....

Okay, so another 3 stars for this one. I liked it, but I wasn’t just completely over the moon. Plus…another male character, Fox, is introduced as someone interested in Tara which I felt was a bit unnecessary. It took me a while of staring at my Kindle before it really hit me as to why I kept feeling like it just wasn’t enough before the problem struck me…because it just wasn’t enough. The first book has 270 pages
Jessica Robbins
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

After the way book one ended I was more then happy to dive right into this next installment to this fantastic paranormal reverse harem series. Tera and the guys are going fancy this time getting ready for the upperclassmen ball. Stelly is upset she cannot go but since they really have an elaborate set-up planned she would just be in danger. The ball is great with quite a few twists, turns, and surprises
Staciamedusa (A. Lung)
It was good. I liked the first book more. I cant quite place my finger on a certain reason as to why, but this story just lacked for me. Lacked everything. Growth, passion, answers to so many burning questions. I dont know really, I just didnt have the enthusiasm for this book like I did the first.
Joselynnicholee
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two kinds of damned

Much like the first book this one completely enraptured me. I couldn’t put it down. The world and character building is excellent and I find myself immersed in the story. I can’t wait to continue the journey with Tera, Cax, Mycroft, Airren and the Fox.
Sherri  Morris
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable great reading

I really enjoyed this book and loved the characters and how they came together. I am curious about this Fox who he is and what he wants with Taera.I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Tracey Milito
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I’m really enjoying this series. Once I started reading I couldn’t put this book down. I love the characters and the story. Can’t wait for the next book.
Pamala Hunt
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It gets better

The second book opened Tera's eyes a little more, she is still having a hard time trusting. We also meet the mysterious fox! This book is 5 stars!!!
Cassie Starkel
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

A dragon-cat. I need a dragon cat. Oh and three sexy men being my body guards but first. A. Dragon-CAT. Trust me you will not be disappointed
Sandy Crabtree
Aug 24, 2019
Jessica R Swenson
Nov 21, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Witchling Academy : Semester Five (Spell Traveler Chronicles #5)
  • Protected by the vampires (House of Durand, #3)
  • Witchling Academy: Semester Four (Spell Traveler Chronicles, #4)
  • Dragon Elite (Dragon Shifter Academy, #2)
  • Stormy Nights (Storms of Blackwood #2)
  • Sinful Things (Seraphim Academy # 2)
  • Ruthless as Hell (The Demon Academy #2)
  • Smoke and Survival (Best Wishes #2)
  • Of Wolves & Witches (Arcane Arts Academy, #1)
  • Immortal Secrets (Royal Glass Hearts, #1)
  • Compel Me (The Last Vocari, #1)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy, #1)
  • Marked (Evergreen Academy #1)
  • Wrath of One (Origins of the Six #4)
  • Friends with the Monsters (Friends with the Monsters, #1)
  • Saviour (The Full-Blood, #2)
  • Knight's End (Tangled Crowns, #3)

The True and the Crown (5 books)
  • One Kind of Wicked (The True and the Crown #1)
  • Three Kinds of Lost: A Reverse Harem Academy Romance (The True and the Crown Book 3)
  • Four Kinds of Cursed (The True and the Crown #4)
  • Five Kinds of Love (The True and the Crown #5)