Start by marking “Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)” as Want to Read:
Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)

Fifth a Fury

(Goddess Isles #5)

"There was a beginning once. A beginning that started with being sold to a monster I fell for. There was an ending once. An ending that came cloaked in bloodshed and fury."

Eleanor Grace is a simple mortal who has the power to topple a god. She captured his heart, fed him a different future, and fought for a fantasy that wasn’t make-believe but destiny.
Sully Sinclair is a m
ebook
Published June 16th 2020

Start your review of Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540 fifth

'FIFTH A FURY' is the last and final, dark romance book in Pepper Winter's 'Goddess Isles' series. It picks up where the fourth book left off. Spoken in Dual Perspectives.

Because of how the pervious book ended this review is going to be on the short side of things because how the previous book left off you need to go into this one BLIND!!

This series became one of my favourites, what started off as dark and gritty, turned into something beautiful and captivating, it's beyond unique and
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1
'Fifth a Fury' is the fifth and final book in Eleanor Grace and Sullivan Sinclair's journey - and it was a hell of a ride!!! 💥

📚 “𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐱? 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐞, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞?” 📚

This book checked all of my boxes - I loved that it was anything but ordinary and expected - which made it almost impossible to put down! 👑🌺
The story was an emotional roller coaster - with turns and twists, hot AF moments and parts that literally
K
5 ‘Dark magic’ stars!

be still, my heart…

Goddess Isles Series :

#1: Once A Myth ↠ 5 stars!
#2: Twice A Wish ↠ 5 stars!
#3: Third A Kiss ↠ 5 stars!
#4: Fourth A Lie ↠ 5 stars!
#5: Fifth A Fury ↠ 5 stars!
#5.1: Sully's Fantasy ↠ 5 stars!
#5.2: Jinx's Fantasy ↠ 5 stars!

spanning five phenomenally twisted-together novels, Pepper Winters has written a bona fide masterpiece, one that is unparalleled in the dark romance world. one that is like nothing i could’ve ever anticipated. one that has not only surp
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Awesome series ending with plenty going on!

I don’t know about everyone else, but sometimes when I get to the last book of a series about a couple and what happens is that the beginning consists of wrapping up whatever cliffhanger ended the last book, and then there is three quarters of a book that is somewhat of a sappy happily ever after. I end up getting sort of bored and skimming the rest of the book despite loving the HEA.

That did NOT happen in this book even though it was the fifth book in
Jen
This was the fifth and final book in the Goddess Isles series, and while I did enjoy it...I was also disappointed to some degree. My main complaint was the fact that nothing very positive went on until the 60 % and higher part of the story. I would have liked to have a lot more time devoted to some wonderful things happening to Sully and Eleanor. Considering everything they had gone through during most of the series...it would have been nicer to have a lot more time devoted to happiness in the c ...more
Pepper Winters
Jun 16, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Fifth a Fury is OUT NOW!
Which means the entire Goddess Isles series is available and ready to binge!

FIFTH A FURY
Hulya Kara Yuksel
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pepper, thank you so much for this journey! <3

FRCL

Expected Publication Date : June 16th!

-Cover Revealed-

About Fifth a Fury:
“There was a beginning once. A beginning that started with being sold to a monster I fell for.

There was an ending once. An ending that came cloaked in bloodshed and fury.”

Sully Sinclair is a
Arena♡
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series gives me life.

Thats it. Thats my review.
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Book 4: Fourth a Lie
Book 5: Fifth a Fury

Melissa Crump
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
10 Epic and Unforgettable stars! What an incredible end to a phenomenal series. The scenes are so vivid you forget you’re reading a story. This series is brilliant. Everything happens for a reason and nothing is stronger than Sullivan Sinclair and his love for Eleanor. I couldn’t get enough of this series. By far one of my favorites and very unforgettable.
Allyson
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy wow what a finish!! One of the things I love about Pepper's writing is that she can make me love a monster, though Sullivan isn't one of her depraved ones. This is the final book in this series and man it pulled at my heart strings. Eleanor was so dang strong and held it all together to bring her strong, protective, alpha, loving, sexy, crazy man back. Pika and Skittles oh how I love these two!! Let me just say if you haven't read a dark/crazy series in a while this one is the one, heck eve ...more
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Once a Myth ➤ https://bit.ly/30BgIwP
Twice a Wish ➤ https://bit.ly/2XPaA1T
Third a Kiss ➤ https://bit.ly/2UCMmGg
Fourth a Lie ➤ https://bit.ly/37OFgUC

Picking up right where the last book left off, Fifth a Fury started things off with a twisted and deliciously questionable bang. How on Earth were Sully and Eleanor supposed to get their happy ending when someone so evil was so desperate to keep them apart? Well, if you know anything about Sully, you know to never say die. This man doesn't give up
ashchasesromance
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars isn’t enough for Fifth A Fury, the last book in the Goddess Isles series by Pepper Winters. I think me saying an infinitive amount of stars— will do.. because I will be thinking about not only this book, but the whole series, forever.

Pepper Winters is the most creative writer that I have come across in the book world. There is a reason why she is my favorite author and this book, along with the whole Goddess Isles series, can be that very reason.

Fifth A Fury is epic. epic. epic. Mark my
Pam Godwin
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seductive, addictive, and unforgettably soulful, Goddess Isles is everything you love about dark romance and dangerous alphas. The strength of the heroine shines throughout the series, and especially so in the final book as she holds everything together, proving it takes a mighty woman to mend the heart of a possessive, stubborn antihero.
This series is a powerful, delicious escape. Nonstop suspense. Sizzling from beginning to end. I highly recommend.
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *

FIFTH A FURY (Goddess Isles, #5) review
SULLY'S FANTASY (Goddess Isles, #5.1) review
JINX'S FANTASY (Goddess Isles, #5.2) review

The Last Dance
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
This is the final instalment of the Godd
HeatherP
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
This series has been an insanely intense experience. The hero to drool over, the heroine you love, and the villain you just can't stand. I've loved every minute of it.

These passionate characters have stolen a piece of my heart, and I don't want it back. Pepper has delivered a story with characters that have quickly become my favorite from her.

This journey has been a wild ride so far, but this book, you have no idea what's coming for you. It will leave you breathless with it's intense scenes, p
Radd Reader
The final book is everything I wanted.

Review to come.
MarvelUsReads
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal! Explosive! Heart-Pounding! Pepper Winters’ Fifth A Fury is a hypnotic emotional conclusion to a fiercely addictive series! Confined in a nightmare and at the mercy of the enemy, Eleanor finds hope in a dangerous predator. A predator thirsty for vengeance and determined to destroy a common enemy. With a race against time, both Eleanor and Sully’s lives tether at the edge of death, who will survive this epic final?! Winters won't disappoint!

www.marvelusreads.com
Christine B
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh My what can I say I believe I found a new favorite of Pepper Winters series. I loved Indebted Series, Tears of Tess & Dollar Series but Sullivan Aiden Sinclair, Eleanor Jinx Grace, Pika Skittles, Cal & Jess are now my favorites.

How can you love a monster easy when is name is Sully Sinclair. This series was a hard one to finish only because I hated to leave the Goddess Isles, every emotion you have and yes ugly-cry too, especially in this last book. A must read fabulous series. Nothing like a
twistedbybooks
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dfn
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you thought first four books took your breath away, this one STOPS it altogether.
Suffocatingly Angsty & achingly Yearning love story reaches its finale with Fifth A Fury. Time to wage the War!
The title says it all. the ferocious Fury unleashed with beastly brutality was both vulgar and gratifying.
as a reader I celebrated it like a guilty pleasure.
The predominant emotions were Shock and stupor. Hate and horror. the elusive HEA was within my fingertips reach marking my heartbeat to a dangerous
Boys in Books are Better
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so...this review is more going to be on the entire series, because in all honesty, I don't know how much I can say about Fifth a Fury without spoiling the entire book. I will say...it is a phenomenal ending to an even more PHENOMENAL series!! Pepper never ceases to amaze me with her ability to put together a story. Her scenes are so vivid and detailed you feel like you are there! Fifth a Fury begins right where Fourth a Lie leaves off...my stomach was in knots nearly the entire book with w ...more
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
This is the Epic Finale we have all been waiting for!! Sully and Eleanor are up against such evil will they be able to come out on top? Will they be together after all they have been through? What will become of Sullivan after all he has put his body through in Fourth a lie? This whole series is a magnificent, intense, roller-coaster of passion, secrets, action and emotions. Everything you want in a book is here and more! Every book in the goddess isles series has been a Top Read and this is no ...more
ChayCharita
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely did not want to leave the Goddess Isles nor for this series to end!
Pepper Winters wrote a phenomenal story that engulfed me with so much pain and pleasure. The feelings she evoked from me were surreal and beautifully provocative to the point of delirium!

I shall miss Sully and Eleanor but I’m happy for having read their story. Thank you Pepper for enriching my reading experience.

This is a dark read but yet so engrossing you can’t help but see the light that illuminates Sully and El
Kelly
Shelves: loved-it, 6-stars
It took me days to write this review. I am so sad it is finished, but what a wonderful, beautiful journey it was!
Sully and his goddess Jinx have ridden a passionate, emotional roller coaster! My heart pounded at times, and then I would cry, laugh, and become unbelievably hot under my collar. This story was breathtakingly and soulfully touching. The characters were perfect, the passion was off the charts, and the drama and chaos was beautifully balanced.
Some day I will reread this series in it's
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
description

Fifth a Fury is a heart attack wrapped in an emotional rollercoaster. This book is everything that I had hoped it would be, and then some. Fifth a Fury was nothing short of epic; it was quintessential Pepper!  Eleanor and Sully’s journey to find happiness was paved with monsters and madness, leading to a much deserved HEA. There have been a few series where I equally loved every book in the series, The Goddess of Isles series is one of them. Every book was equally intoxicating and addictive. Thi
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Omg this series has been epic! The excitement, the sex, the suspense, the heartache, the twists, THE SEX!! Fuck. It’s been an emotional and just a rough fucking ride and I’ve loved every minute of it. The books just kept getting better and better. Fifth a Fury is a nonstop intensity and pain that only Pepper knows how to make us crave.

I have to take a minute to talk about the playlist for this book. It is absolute perfection! I don’t normally listen to music while reading, but I listened to thi
Cynema
WAR IS LOVE **all the stars in paradise from my heart**

FURY: ~~ wild and passionate anger/fit of rage ~~ violence of a storm ~~ myth as in “avenging goddess”

“I’m coming, Eleanor”
… WHERE THERE IS FURY AND REVENGE, THERE CAN BE NO MERCY … BUT THERE IS LOVE! Strap yourselves down to read this jacked-up finale. The nail-biting conclusion to the epic series wrecked me with crazy intense, off-the-hook chaos, shock, and awe. My heart and mind were already blown by the last book, but the finale takes i
Ri
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book and entire series more than 5 stars I would.

How do I even begin to write a review that can even touch on the epicness that is this book? This is a serious question. I pursued a degree in literature because I wanted to be able to dive deep into books and be able to explain what the words or author authors were saying, and more importantly, why they might evoke emotions. Yet, I posit, how I can do this book justice? I am not sure I can but I will try.

From the beginning of
Lenor
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I’d named her Jinx. And for the first time since we’d met, she was no longer my curse. She was my savior…”

If I would choose one series to read repeatedly for the rest of my life, it would be Goddess Isles. I can completely bare myself to you and say that this series is forever imprinted in my heart, hence my favorite series of all times.

Be prepared for the emotional roller coaster that Pepper gives us in the last book of this magnificent and sinful series; the one in the entire world where you
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Royal Bully (Mafia Royals, #0.5)
  • The Only One
  • Hood River Rat (Hood River Hoodlums, #1)
  • Prince of Hearts (Verona Legacy, #1)
  • Blood Always (The Five Families #3)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • The Sinful King (Naughty Royals, #1)
  • Clutch Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Even If It Hurts
  • Cutter (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team, #4)
  • Without You
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love #2)
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
  • The Billion Dollar Pact
  • Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today International Bestseller.

She currently has thirty books released in nine languages. She’s hit best-seller lists (USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal) thirty-three times. She dabbles in multiple genres, ranging from Dark Romance to Coming of Age.

After chasing her dreams to become a full-time writer, Pepp

Goddess Isles (5 books)
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)

News & Interviews