Start by marking “Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)

Fourth a Lie

(Goddess Isles #4)

“There was a truth once. Truth we shared in the dark and scribed scars upon our hearts.
There was a lie once. A lie that shattered our hard-earned truth apart.”

Eleanor Grace did the unbelievable. She fell for a man who trades in women, dabbles in myth, and has the morals of a cold-hearted beast. However, love isn’t enough where past sins are concerned and only pain can fol
Published May 19th 2020

Start your review of Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
Fourth-a-Lie

By the time everything seems to finally work out between Eleanor and Sully, his older brother comes to mess things up. 💥
Sully is not a good guy, but Drake...? Damn, even the devil himself thinks "Well, he's gone too far, someone should stop this sick sonovabitch!" 😂😈
It seems that paradise is just an illusion, Sully's islands aren’t impenetrable... and now they both going to pay the price. 💣

📚 “𝒀𝒐𝒖’𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅. 𝒀𝒐𝒖’𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
azaz
MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS
2ir3yw5
'FOURTH IS A LIE' is the fourth, full length, romance book in Pepper Winter's 'Goddess Isles' series. It picks up where the third book left off. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.' This is the continuation of Sully's and Eleanor's story.

Hand on heart this series/this book is utter perfection. The Goddess Isles series is my favourite series of 2020. Get ready to fall in love even more..

Nothing prepared my
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Sizzling hot captive romance series!

This series gets better and better! Even after this fourth book, I can’t wait to find out what happens next. There is action, adventure, intrigue, suspense, and all the heat you could possibly want. None of it is boring or slow. Just when you think the story will go one way, something totally out of the blue smacks you in the face and everything changes.

The Hero Sully has finally made it to that point where he figures out the difference between good and evil a
K
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Crazy, Thrilling, Maddening STARS!!!!!

I thought I was, but I wasn’t—I was not ready for how this would play havoc, stir and mess with my emotions.
Talk about heart palpitations…

Goddess Isles Series :

#1: Once A Myth ➵ 5 Stars!
#2: Twice A Wish ➵ 5 Stars!
#3: Third A Kiss ➵ 5 Stars!
#4: Fourth A Lie ➵ 5 Stars!
#5: Fifth A Fury ➵ 5 Stars!
#5.1: Sully's Fantasy ➵ 5 Stars!
#5.2: Jinx's Fantasy ➵ 5 Stars!

Fourth A Lie, thus far for me, is the most emotionally charged and intense instalment in this craz
Jen
**** 4.5 Stars!!!!!****

Oh my God!!! I am dying to start the next book immediately! The cliffy from this instalment has left me shocked. I can’t even predict what is going to happen next!! This is the kind of story that keeps me riveted the whole time I am reading it!

This series has been amazing... but I will remind readers that it’s dark, frustrating, and torturous at times! It hasn’t Kept me bored though!

My biggest question of all is: Will Sully and Eleanor get the HEA they deserve? At this p
Pepper Winters
May 19, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
FOURTH A LIE IS AVAILABLE NOW

Fourth book in the USA Today Bestselling Series!
* Audio is a few days away
* Ebook and Paperback out NOW on all platforms
* Dark Romance
* Not for the faint of heart
* Start the series with Once a Myth for 99c!

FOURTH A LIE
Nook: http://bit.ly/2s77x8p
Amazon.uk: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B083CPCN
Hulya Kara Yuksel
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Pepper, you're killing me... 😭😭😭 I'm in shock right now!!! Arrrghhh 😭😭😭 I need more! Ugh I need a happy ending, Pepper. Please hear me out!!! :(

**ARC provided via NetGalley. Also thank you so much to The Next Step PR for everything. ❤
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Once a Myth ➤ https://bit.ly/30BgIwP
Twice a Wish ➤ https://bit.ly/2XPaA1T
Third a Kiss ➤ https://bit.ly/2UCMmGg

I'm currently feeling baffled, mystified, concerned, and a bit scared. What in the heck just happened?!

Now that Sully had acknowledged and accepted his love for Eleanor (and her's for him), the stakes have become even higher. His enemies are now her enemies. And when his deadliest foe puts a target on her head, the only thing Sully can think to do is ensure her safety. In the end, absolu
Carla Bulian
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I thought the story was just fine, nothing more!
Unfortunately!
Melissa Crump
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my word what a spectacular story! I’m at a loss for words. My emotions and nerves are on edge. Every emotion is firing, I’m rendered speechless. I’m literally on the edge of the cliff, a whisper away as this book has painted such a vivid story. Every single detail and emotion is captured and holding me hostage.
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Book 5: Fifth a Fury

HeatherP
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This series is forever going to be one of my favorites from Pepper. Sully is all consuming, and truly one of her book boyfriends that will always be in my heart.

The action is off the charts, the chemistry is electric, and the ending is mouth dropping and everything. If you're still on this ride, as you should be, this one is going to blow you away.

Pepper Winters has mastered a skill that very little have been able to accomplish, keeping me invested 4 books into a series, especially when it's a
ashchasesromance
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘Fourth A Lie’ is book four in the Goddess Isles series by Pepper Winters which is a Dark Romance trope.

I thought Third A Kiss was big...but this book?! This is the colossal of books! This one mangled my heart!

The first five chapters my heart was so heavy. I said to myself, “D*mn it! Pepper Winters is brilliant!” (I stand by that wholeheartedly!)

Midway through the book my heart was pumping and pounding so hard. The ending? The ending caused so much friction from the thumping of said heart.....
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *

FIFTH A FURY (Goddess Isles, #5) review
SULLY'S FANTASY (Goddess Isles, #5.1) review
JINX'S FANTASY (Goddess Isles, #5.2) review

Nothing Was The Same
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

Drizzy, you are the biggest c-word in the universe. Shame on you, you disgusting beta male. You're not even a
Saswati
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gap, dark-romance
4.4🌟

This series just keeps getting more and more intense, and this book? It's the darkest yet. It's packed with tons of action and suspense.

I suffered from so much anxiety while reading this book. I couldn't put it down!

Jinx had made me human.
Eleanor had made me care.
And just like that...my entire fucking empire was over.

For the record, this book completely redeemed Sully in my eyes! I forgive any boneheaded-ness on his part seeing just how protective and caring he was.❤️

If I survive, Jinx.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pepper's Tale of Volatile love in Goddess Isles could very well be renamed "The Impossibility Of Us". I've rarely come across a couple so desperately in denial and so compelling and comabtive with their feelings. As pepper prepares to pour oil over water and set a match to it, the resulting explosion will knock you on your Ass!!
As the story gains momentum with every book, the inevitable crash is just around the corner. this runaway train of anger, desperation and frustration hurtles on a dow
Effie
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A war is coming!!!!

Get ready for turbulence, utter destruction and rage

Your blood will bubble with fury , anger and loss !!!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Oh how I wanted to delve into these pages and be a saviour because thats what this book made me feel. I was cringing with so much hatred towards Sully’s brother because what he has planned was nothing , not even Sully was prepared for what’s coming to his shores.

The goddess isles won’t be the same, he’ll I’m not the same after reading this brilliant thr
Stephanie (Bookfever)
4.5/5★

In this fourth book, Sully's despicable brother Drake finally made his way to the island intending to take everything from Sully, the island, the elixir, the goddesses and even Eleanor. From how the previous book went I had pretty much anticipated that something like this would happen but I wasn't prepared for the unslaught of it all, to be honest. There was a lot of fighting, people getting hurt and the ending makes me both crave and dread the next and final book. And yet I loved it all.
Boys in Books are Better
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As with every other book in this series, Pepper Winters has knocked me on my ass with her AMAZING ability to write and create a story. Create a whole world. Create such images that I feel like I am in the middle of the story and witnessing everything firsthand.

Fourth a Lie picks up right at the cliffhanger of Third a Kiss. Pepper wasn't lying when she said she was leaving brutal cliffhangers at the end of each book. And then the ending of this one...is NO JOKE either!!

With each book, Sully cap
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Fourth a Lie (GODDESS ISLES Book 4) was incredible. It was brutal, intense, and a total page-turner. I couldn't read this book fast enough and experienced page flip anxiety while trying not to skip ahead. The fourth installment in this series is action-packed. Drake and Sully go to war. Sully finds himself at war with his emotions as he realizes his heart's potential to experience love. I'm DYING to see how it all ends. The conclusion, Fifth a Fury (GODDESS ISLES Book 5), will release on June 16 ...more
Kelly
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 6-stars, loved-it
Book four left me breathless. My heart is still pounding, my mind is screaming NO, and my mouth hangs open as in "what just happened "?
This series has been absolutely fantastic. After every book I think to myself "the next one won't be as good" but Pepper Winters surprises and shocks me every.single.time!
This is a series I will read over and over again!
I extremely recommend this book!
Christine B
All I can say is OMG Pepper Winters has really outdone herself. Each book in this series just gets better and better. Sully and Jinx happily ever after is always out of reach for one reason or another. This couple can never get one break, the love and connection is so strong that through sight or touch it is a binding connection like no other, and Sully is willing to give it all up for his Eleanor/Jinx. He just wants her safe from the monster who torture him as a kid. The monster who has always ...more
Pam Godwin
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is everything, and each book gets better and better. So unbelievably hot. Horrifyingly suspenseful. Packed with action and sensuality and addictive, intoxicating love. I don't want the series to end. ...more
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Are you ready? I don’t think you are because WOW!! Buckle up because this one might just rip you apart! After the shocking cliffhanger in the prior book we begin right where we left off. Sully finally admitted his feelings he has about Jinx but at what cost to both of them and all that he has created? With enemies closing in can they find a way to come out on top or is this the end? Can he finally confront his brother before he loses everything? A war is coming...so be prepared to fight! “Pain m ...more
Amber White
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I’m trying to figure how to stop my heart from beating out of my chest from all of the emotions from this book!

I had absolutely no idea what to expect after the events that took place at the end of Third a Kiss. I knew that whatever if was it was bound to be something that did not bode well for Sully and Eleanor’s fledgling love. It would be almost impossible for Sully to experience all the loss he has his entire life and not be affected by it. However, once again Pepper freaking Winters was
Allyson
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pepper Winters you are killing me!!! As you know this is the fourth book in five and starts off where the last ended. I didn't know if I would recover from the ending of the last book which gutted me but this one goodness. This book was full of holding my breath minutes, praying that it didn't turn out the way I thought it was going to. My heart broke so many times reading this book but then there were things that made me really happy. The ending......... heart in two.....Peppers writing makes y ...more
Darkreads
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After the way Third a Kiss ended, I was both excited an terrified going into Fourth a Lie. And, as it turns out, I had good reason to be. Fourth a Lie has a much more sinister vibe than previous installments with an in person introduction of a formidable villain and not only Sully and Eleanor's relationship but their very survival on the line. Fourth a Lie brings with it high octane action, many edge of your seat moments as well as a heavy dose of passion, love and desperation. Sully and Eleanor ...more
MarvelUsReads
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Explosive! Palpitating! Sizzling! Winters' Fourth A Lie blew us away and has us longing for more! Time is up...as a traitor stands amongst them and intruders storm their shores, Sully and Eleanor face their greatest battle! Sacrifices are made, blood shed, and death infects the island! No one will come out unscathed, the war will devour one and the other will be left at the mercy of the enemy! An all-consuming read!!

www.marvelusreads.com
Ann (Literary Lust)
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The fourth and penultimate book in the Goddess Isles series has left me once again desperate for more. This series continues to be up there with my favourite reads of all time and until Fifth a Fury releases my thoughts will be constantly with Sully, Eleanor and the others who remain on the Islands. I have absolutely no idea which way this story is going to go!

I don’t wish to say too much in my review as I want you to experience this book without obtaining even the slightest hint of any of the
Micheala
ARC received from The Next Step PR

This book had a whole lotta crazy in it that had me on the edge of my seat, and I was grateful for every second of it. This series stes Sully to be the villain, but once he and Jinx grow closer...then what? By book 3, I was wondering what could possibly happen next. And so, this story was the perfect addition to this series. It also redeems Sully in so many ways, before and during this story. He sees so much through this.

It starts out with Sully needing to prote
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Royal Bully (Mafia Royals, #0.5)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Men of Valor
  • The Model (Love is Blind #2)
  • Seduce Me with Sapphires (The London Jewels Trilogy, #2)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Someday, Someday
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Blood of Zeus (Blood of Zeus, #1)
  • Possession (Explicitly Yours, #1)
  • Domination (Explicitly Yours, #2)
  • The Priest (The Original Sinners, #9)
  • Provocation (Explicitly Yours, #3)
  • Obsession (Explicitly Yours, #4)
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Even If It Hurts
Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today International Bestseller.

She currently has thirty books released in nine languages. She’s hit best-seller lists (USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal) thirty-three times. She dabbles in multiple genres, ranging from Dark Romance to Coming of Age.

After chasing her dreams to become a full-time writer, Pepp

Goddess Isles (5 books)
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)

News & Interviews

When it comes to the romance genre, second books can be a bit like second dates, can't they? You've had that great initial meet-cute with...