Start by marking “Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)

Third a Kiss

(Goddess Isles #3)

“There was hate once. Hate born from dangerous attraction and fate’s cruel design.
There was love once. Love destined to kill us if we didn’t surrender to our war.”

Eleanor Grace suffers an awful affliction. She’s falling for a man who doesn’t deserve her affection or her forgiveness. But there is no cure, so she does something reckless, stupid—she throws safety to the sea a
Published April 21st 2020

Start your review of Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
Third-A-Kiss
This book starts from where the previous ends, when Eleanor decided to gamble on her body and heart. She did the unforgivable and rattled Sullivan's world... Eleanor has no idea if this will save her future or ruin everything - but she's ready to deal with the consequences. 💥

Sully has always dreamed of Eleanor, but he never imagined his dream would come true - and turn into his nightmare! She's everything he ever wanted and everything he shouldn't have... However, Eleanor is not like other g
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
a1
MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

'THIRD A KISS' is the third full length romance book in Pepper Winter's 'Goddess Isles' series. It picks up where the second Twice a Wish book left off.

Wow!! Perfectly perfect, perfection at its best!
As you can see I was hooked from the get go. Chasing my quarantine blues and spending time in paradise was the perfect time to indulge in this series.
This series is going from strength to strength, ea
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Great book, terrific cliffhanger!

28438-AFF-1235-4-C4-C-B2-B2-D03-CCA441005

Wow again! Pepper Winters is great at creating some killer storylines and fantastic cliffhangers. I am just glad that I am not reading these as they come out so I don’t have to wait months to start the next one. Sully is still the God of the island in this book and still has his Goddesses that he bought from sex traffickers. In this book we find that all is not as rosy for these Goddesses as Sully would like to think.

In the first book, he told Eleanor that al
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Goddess Isles is an erotic story set in an exotic location, titillating and promising, thrilling and euphoric. it promises a Mind & Body experience like no other. Pepper has gone all out in creating this sparkling mirage, too beautiful to be true. when it turns to show the underside, It comes as a surprising jolt. surely to leave your mouth agape and a disbelief on your face!!

description

Euphoria. Where a mortal man could fuck any female he wanted. Sky, sea, fiction, or fact. Any illusion, any fanta
K
5 Fucking Whiplashing STARS!!!!!

Goddess Isles Series :

#1: Once A Myth ➵ 5 Stars!
#2: Twice A Wish ➵ 5 Stars!
#3: Third A Kiss ➵ 5 Stars!
#4: Fourth A Lie ➵ 5 Stars!
#5: Fifth A Fury ➵ 5 Stars!
#5.1: Sully's Fantasy ➵ 5 Stars!
#5.2: Jinx's Fantasy ➵ 5 Stars!

Third A Kiss is explosive! Figuratively and literally.

Pepper Winters does it again. Again and again. She creates and conveys the most intoxicating exchanges, not to mention chemistry, between Sully and Eleanor ‘Jinx.’ There’s an abundance of ten
Arena♡
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
🌟5 'Who are you, Eleanor Grace?' stars🌟

I honestly have no words. Pepper Winters introduces us to a alluring new world full of love, lies and deceit. A world that is as beautiful as it is deadly.

'She could never pry us apart as we were two pieces of the same whole. I belonged to her as much as she belonged to me.'

I am honestly not gonna say much cause I’ve got the next book to read but I gotta say, this series is definitely one of my favourites this year and I would highly recommend it!

'Love tast
Bella -
He basically gave me my freedom but took it away in the same breath. He once used money to own me, now he used love.

Fig. Sully and Eleanor in the begining of the book

OKAY, okay not that!
I mean, I guess I still enjoyed this extreme-sex, at least partly... But I dunno whole these apparent bruises, swollen parts, blue lips... Shortly this super violent sex perception - I don't find it attractive, I love hard sex, but this is violence, no? In the book, it might sound sexy and hot, but in reali
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
4 Stars

Love tasted metallic and fragrant, sweet and sour, spicy and forbidden. But it smelled of fresh rain and new beginnings, of shared lust and musk, of hard-earned truth.

"Who would have thought it?
A laugh was what made me fall head over heels for Sullivan Sinclair.
A laugh that Jealousy told me was impossible.
A laugh that spread out over the ocean, clear and wonderful…
…and all mine."

This series is addictive indeed, Pepper Winters is the queen of dark romance!
The 3rd book is about lu
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit! This was so tense... 😬😬😬It kept me edge of my seat. OMG I loved it so much. I can't wait to read next book!!!

FTCL

***ARC provided via NetGalley. Also thank you so much to The Next Step PR for everything. ❤
Debbie
Feb 15, 2021 added it
DNF 58%

How strange that I reached the same percentage point as Deliver and giving up for the same purpose. Although I might go back to this one eventually considering how invested I am and that I own the whole series. Again nothing against Pepper Winters, she’s an amazing writer. The captivity trope just isn’t for me.

Here’s my review for what I finished:

Anyone else not feel bad that Sully’s basically got road rash on his dick? Just me? Well I did admit that I’m a vengeful little creature.

Thre
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Review of Once a Myth ➤ https://bit.ly/30BgIwP
Review of Twice a Wish ➤ https://bit.ly/2XPaA1T

What. Did I. Just read?! The amount of flipflopping of emotions left me with whiplash. I love him. I hate him. I love her. I can't trust her. It was an emotional rollercoaster and I knew something had to give. The tension was swelling and this couple were about to burst!

"...if you keep pushing me down this path, if you keep making me care…I’ll make you curse the very thought of me. I will destroy what
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *

FOURTH A LIE (Goddess Isles, #4) review
FIFTH A FURY (Goddess Isles, #5) review
SULLY'S FANTASY (Goddess Isles, #5.1) review
JINX'S FANTASY (Goddess Isles, #5.2) review

LONG REVIEW AHEAD (No spoilers!)

Look What You Made Me Do…
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

“You are who you are
I won't change you for anything.”

Terrence Loves You
HeatherP
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
There is no amount of "OMG" that can prepare you for this book. I read the first two and was floored with how much it consumed me. I always love her books but these are just...WOW. Sully really owns a piece of my heart right now after this book in particular. I lost my shit at page one of this book and messaged Pepper to tell her she ruined me for any sleep I was expecting to get that night - and it did not let up after that. There are so many layers to this story, some are amazing, and some jus ...more
Jen
Oh wow!! I am totally hooked on this series now! The reveals in this instalment were huge, and the new things that happened had me on the edge of my seat! If you are a reader who loves an exciting dark read, this series is for you! It is definitely not to be missed!!!

I am moving on right away to the fourth book and I am dying to know what is going to happen next!
I am very glad the whole series is out now, because the cliffhangers in each tale has been drastic!!! I literally haven’t been able to
Cynema
AN EMOTIONAL TOUR DE FORCE AND SENSUAL BENDER OF LIES, BETRAYAL, AND TRUST
**All the damn stars in paradise**

“Life was no longer full of monsters, but magic”

Primal, radioactive love and pure rapture … all because of a kiss that cements two magnetic souls in destiny.
Third A Kiss continues to ramp up the passion and intrigue of the Goddess Isles series, and Pepper makes it hurt so good. Well, damn. Jinx did a bad bad thing by unleashing the sexual beast in Sully, and now look what happened! “I
Kristy Odom
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wwwooowww! Pepper Winters is the 👑Queen of Dark Romance👑. These characters are everything right now. Angsty, romance, and brutality all swirled into one relationship. We are so far from where we started.

Pika and Skittles can they just be real and be mine. Pika kills me with Sully... hanging upside down on his head. I think they really run the island. They just let Sully think he does. 😉

When I started reading Third a Kiss, it was apparent one of my theories was right. My thoughts were, OMG!!! I
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
We’re back in Paradise with Jinx and Sully and just wait until you read this one! This begins where the jaw dropping cliffhanger left us and be prepared for an EYE OPENING start!! I don’t know how Pepper tops herself but with each book I’m transported into this world she created! New revelations are revealed, New enemies unleashed and New feelings will all be introduced. Their connection flies right off the pages it’s so intense. Passion...Mystery...Action...this has it ALL!! Eleanor Grace and S ...more
Melissa Crump
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg I can’t catch my breath! This book was so phenomenal and had me on edge throughout the entire book! The whole series is genius, brilliant, unique beyond anything you could imagine. Sullivan Sinclair is alpha, sexy, he’s brilliant, he commands attention and makes no apologies for being who he is. He’s the ultimate book boyfriend and I can’t stop swooning over him.

I’m so addicted to this series. I crave every single word written and am desperate for more.
Boys in Books are Better
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ho-ly ISH! This book! I almost don't even know where/how to start.

Once a Myth and Twice a Wish were absolutely amazing...but Third a Kiss?? Absolutely Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it! Legit I am having to pause and think about this review because I cannot find the words to do it justice. Words like perfection, stunning, and HOT even pale in comparison to what this story truly is.

We pick up right where Pepper left us at the end of Twice a Wish and...OMG OMG OMG OMG, no joke...as soon as
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
description

I was super lucky to get an early copy of Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles #3) by Pepper Winters. Eleanor and Sully's feelings are put to the test in more ways than one. Sully continues to battle his inner demons and trust issues. Eleanor comes to terms with falling for Sully, a monster with a heart of gold. But does a relationship with Sully mean a life sentence of agony and ecstasy with a man she is desperate to understand?

Pepper serves up love, lust, lies, and revenge with a kiss of suspense that
Carla Bulian
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
WOW. The characters are great and deeply addictive.
I loved this book.

Book 4: Fourth a Lie
Book 5: Fifth a Fury

Myla
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing

So far, this series is so well written that with each turn of the page, things get more and more intense. Am I ready for book 4?
Lenor
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: goddess-isles
“You have the power to be everything. And that is why you’ll forever remain nothing…”

Every book that follows the last one in this series is a new experience, a new paradise and you can’t even begin to imagine how you’ll feel with the next one, because reading this series is a whole new level in Pepper Winters world.

Eleanor knows that falling for Sully is wrong in every way, but she can’t stop it and she feels the need to prove to Sully that there’s something between them, something that connect
Allyson
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! This book was so freaking good!! That ending has about broken my freaking heart !! I feel so so much pain for Sully and his upbringing! Ellie.. still love her so much!! Drake I hope dies a painful slow death !! There is so much !! Seriously my heart hurts right now!!
Effie
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Im still speechless and flying with violent need after reading book 3 of this seductive series. Pepper definitely knows how to weave her sorcery just like her anti-hero Sully in this book but it’s Eleanor’s strength that will leave your heart pumping so much lust, want and angst into your soul .

Book 2, well that ending was the most do or die moment for Eleanor and her bravery. This story picks up just from that heart stopping ending and what transpires will leave your body wanting to jump into
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
Whew! This book really got my adrenaline pumping! I have to say, I am loving this series. We finally get some answers in this book. And man, I have never been so glad to be right. Third a Kiss starts of with bang (hehe) and is nonstop intensity for the entire book. It’s sexy, and suspenseful, and so angsty. I loved every minute of it! If you haven’t started the series, go back and start with Once a Myth. You will definitely not want to miss out on this series!
Ri
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just take my money. All. OF. IT.

Sweet Holy Titfire.

Gobsmacked. Dumbstruck. Astonished. Amazed. Flabbergasted. Aroused. I am not sure how many other ways or words I can say that describe how I felt after finishing this book. I don't know how she does it but every time, she expands on her world-building and takes it a step higher. EVERY. TIME. I knew this book that it would be good, after all, she wrote it, but I had no idea that it would be this good. Truly sublime.

Thie book picks up where the pr
PP's Bookshelf
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pepper Winters has destroyed my heart and soul in Third A Kiss. I am wrecked. I am dying from all the extreme emotions. This story was like an arrow straight to me heart. The passion. The drama. The tension. Mindblowing perfection. I am drowning in this exotic and ecstatic romance.

I really don't know how can I capture the essence of this story by mere words. You all know the framework. The island that is gateway to fantasy fulfilment of rich and powerful people. Sullivan Sinclair is the lord of
Danielle
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written ultimate binge read. Dramatic, sexy, twisted, dark intoxicating read you won’t be able to put it down! I’m obsessed with this series and every detail of Sully & Eleanors love story. I devoured this book and every word was magically. I am anxiously waiting for the next book! I simply can’t get enough of these characters...

• Steal You Away
  • The Other Man (Rose Gold #1)
  • The Sinner (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #18)
  • Royal Playboy (Playboy Royal, #1)
  • Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)
  • The Naughty List
  • Meet Me on Love Lane (Hopeless Romantics, #2)
  • The Better Man
  • Where the Truth Lives (Where, #2)
  • Surrender (Voyeur, #3.5)
  • Dirty Girls
  • Blackout
  • The Black Fox (The Dirty Heroes Collection, #1)
  • Royal Bully (Mafia Royals, #0.5)
  • His for a Season (Seasons, #0.5)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Irresistible Attraction (Merciless World Book 2)
  • Slow Dancing
Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today International Bestseller.

She currently has thirty books released in nine languages. She’s hit best-seller lists (USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal) thirty-three times. She dabbles in multiple genres, ranging from Dark Romance to Coming of Age.

After chasing her dreams to become a full-time writer, Pepp

Goddess Isles (5 books)
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)
  • Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)

News & Interviews

Ciannon Smart has been holed up in her England home since the pandemic began a year ago, but by no means has she been idle. She’s been on...