Start by marking “Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)

Twice a Wish

(Goddess Isles #2)

“There was a monster once. A monster who bought me, controlled me, and took away my freedom.
There was a man once. A man who dealt in myth and secrets, hiding behind his mask, making me hunger and wish to know the truth.”

Eleanor Grace belongs to the man and the monster, hating them both but unable to deny that something links them. Something she doesn’t want to feel, someth
Published March 24th 2020

Start your review of Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif
📚 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆... (𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍). 📚

In this difficult time of Coronavirus, I had the pleasure of reading a book that kept me sane, even if only for a while. Every time I had to stop reading, I waited to get back to this wonderful world Pepper created. 💜
Her writing was like poetry - I felt the sand under my feet... the taste of the fruits... the breeze of the sea in my hair... and the HOT chemistry between Sully and Eleanor. 🔥🔥🔥

📚 “𝑰’𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒇
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
twice-a-wish

'TWICE A WISH' is the second full length dark romance book in Pepper Winter's 'Goddess Isles' series. It picks up where the second book left off. Spoken in 'dual perspectives.'

I CrAzY LoVeD the first book, the cliffy was brutal, the storyline was addictive, hot, raw and dark!! So once this landed on my kindle, I couldn't wait to dive back into their world and escape the craziness that has overtaken the world so this was a welcome respite.

After inhaling this book there's only one questio
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
All I can say is WOW!

This story had me from word one and I was engrossed all the way to that Phenomenal ending. The intricacies of the plot were original, surprising and fantastic. As the heroine Eleanor/Jinx argued different points with her owner/captor Sully, I wanted to argue as well. He is a complex man and in the first book I didn’t think he could be redeemable at all, but we got to see him as a good man in certain ways.

Though I still don’t see how she could fall in love with him even with
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Whoa okay, now I need to read 3rd book ASAP! 😁😁😁

**ARC provided via NetGalley. Also thank you so much to The Next Step PR for everything. ❤

--------------------------

Please scroll down to read the blurb and an exclusive excerpt! :)

RELEASES 24th MARCH 2020

-Cover Revealed-

About Twice a Wish:

❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: For all of those with filthy minds but are normal on the outside…(define normal)

Dedicated to:

And...she did it again!! I honestly can't get enough of this series. I want to know it all, to have it all, to go on that island, to live there !!(especially now..that would be a perfect place to isolate myself).
I inhaled this book in one sitting and when I reached another brutal cliffy I was trying to swipe like a maniac my e-reader in hopes there is more.
I want to keep this review as spoiler free a
Bella -
A HEART WAS LIKE a sea. In one beat, it could be ruthlessly cold, cavernously deep, and protective of its secrets, yet in the next, it could be blissfully warm, wondrously calm, and piercingly clear. That was my heart. A complex ecosystem of darkness and light. Hate and lust. Forgiveness and revenge.

SO...

Whom does Sullivan ACTUALLY hate? Humans or Women?

In my first review, I forgot to mention this because I was busy with getting used to the story, BUT...
Why aren't any males on the island
Jen
4.5 Stars!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I have been camping this weekend and just got home but I wanted to write a quick blurb about this exciting book!

This is the second instalment and I found it way more exciting than the first. We got to learn about Sully and why he is the way he is. I was really glad about that because I needed to see some “good” in that man! In the first book I actually hated him!!! Lol! I am happy to report he’s a little better in this book! Although he still has a long way to go!

Of course Elean
D.L. Howe
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You know what pisses me off the most? Sully’s ideals when it comes to the islands aren’t bad in theory. For instance, I agree that we are tethered to societal norms, especially women. If he had just done it the right way, I’d fucking applaud him for his genius.

I think the islands, maybe the elixir or a bit of everything makes people delusional. Sully the most delusional of all but his goddesses as well. The only ones that appear to remain unscathed are Cal and Jealousy.

Ha! He got cockblocked b
K
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 ‘Sinner’ STARS!!!!!

Goddess Isles Series :

#1: Once A Myth ➵ 5 Stars!
#2: Twice A Wish ➵ 5 Stars!
#3: Third A Kiss ➵ 5 Stars!
#4: Fourth A Lie ➵ 5 Stars!
#5: Fifth A Fury ➵ 5 Stars!
#5.1: Sully's Fantasy ➵ 5 Stars!
#5.2: Jinx's Fantasy ➵ 5 Stars!

‘But if I were the sea, then Sullivan Sinclair was the shark.’

Oh. My. God. After reading and obsessing over book 1, I knew I’d be inhaling the next instalment. The previous cliffhanger had me thirsting for more of Sullivan ‘Sully’ and Eleanor ‘Jinx,’ and t
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Review of Once a Myth ➤ https://bit.ly/30BgIwP

This series got even more delicious with book numero dos! I'm entranced by Sully and I cannot get enough of his inner conflict. He is such a contradiction - human and vulnerable; monstrous and vicious; caring and kind; not to mention the fact that he buys women for the pleasure of men! I hate him. I love him. I'm Eleanor.

I felt like I was really able to get inside Sully's head. I'm beginning to understand the dichotomy of his character. On one hand,
lazybookconqueror
Raise your hand if you ever been personally victimized by Pepper Winters...

description

Ok, again, I need a little bit of time to figure out the rating for this. Twice a Wish, the continuation of Once a Myth, is equally disturbing and intensely wicked. And even though some parts had my stomach churning, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enthralled by this nefarious tale. Just like the first book, this ends in a massive cliffhanger, and I'm just SO confused with everything that's going on.

Twice a Wish gives us
ashchasesromance
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve reached my undoing... and it’s only book two.

‘TWICE A WISH,’ Book 2 in the Goddess Isles series by Pepper Winters, is a blazing inferno of heat radiating throughout your mind, body, and soul.

Bombarded with pleasure, compacted with sexy sinful desires, a drum roll of antagonizing animalistic tendencies.. in a disheveled state.

Can I remind you again it’s only book two out of a five book series and I feel so intoxicated with what I just read that I’m drunk on all things of Goddess Isles.

Sul
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
WHAT?? YOU CANNOT END IT THERE. NOOO. I REFUSE. *SOBS*
So, after my little sob fest, I am here to redeclare my love for the Queen of Dark. This was even more amazing than the first book and you can tell so by my rating!!
Pepper did something amazing with this book. She touched a theme that is very close to my heart. No spoilers, but she pulled at my heartstrings and made Sullivan my new cinammon roll. A very dangerous cinammon roll, but he is all mine!
So, if you loved the first book, this book wil
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm sitting her stunned speechless. This series will consume me whole and set camp in my soul.that is a certain surety And it's only book two!!!!!!
Unraveling, intoxicating, bewitching story of a Goddess finally realizing her superpowers crackling in her veins. She's learning to flex her powers, unfurl her wings and Crack her spine to stand tall and regal like a Queen that she is! It's a hedonistic tale of Dirty words, Illegal Elixir and Hot Fantasies. Scenes come alive with electrifying chemistr
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

Book 4: Fourth a Lie
Book 5: Fifth a Fury

Es Summer
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing

"If you were an animal, then you'll be the most dangerous of them all. You would have the power to shred me limb from limb.
Your claws would kill me.
Your teeth would devour me.
If you were an animal, Goddess Jinx, then I would have to fucking bow to you."

Wow! Wow! Wow!
This book immersed me in this dark tropical fairy tale, again.
The story of Goddesses, Gods and monsters.
The story of endless possibilities and the darker side of summertime. A story that feels like a horrorshow and fairy
HeatherP
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
You have no idea what's coming for you. The slow burn, the angst, and everything in between. I am going to die before the ending of this series. Dark romance is my favorite thing to read. Pepper is, by far, one of the best authors out there for it. If you haven't read her yet, start now, you'll be happy you did!

Just when you think that nothing can top your favorite Pepper Winters's book, she goes and writes these books.

~Beta read
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5+ "Serigala" Stars ⭐️
The Goddess Isles Series started so strong with Once A Myth where I was easily immersed into this world of seductive fantasies. Twice A Wish conquered my heart even more and left me utterly speechless! I’m blown away by all the emotion this book delivered. I wanted to know more about Sully, this enigmatic man, and I was served with a heartbreaking story that showed that he’s so much more than meets the eye. With her poetic writing style that is just sublime, Pepper W
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
4,5 stars

Again I promised a zero spoiler review to Pepper and it will really be challenging as the synopsis is so vague!

What to tell you?

That this is the second book of the series and starts where the cliffhanger left us and that I will end on another HUGE cliffhanger! Think something when the killer is unleashed and will pounce on his next victim well, that’s something similar.

You just NEED to hold the third book already.

I can also tell you that this book is filled with sex scenes but even
Ria
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
This Book Is Not For Everyone!!!!

I’m not even sure this book is for me lol.

After book one you all know how I felt towards this series, it’s very different from what pepper usually writes. All her dark romances are always so real and gritty and that’s why I love them but for me this series is the total opposite. Most of the time in book 2 I felt like I was reading a completely different author. In book one we got to know sully and jinx a little and we discovered that both of them are vegetarians
Effie
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Euphoric Sully coming full steam ahead.

Okay the first book was the tease,
The second is going to knock you off your axis and turn this paradise into a whirlwind of lust and major angst.

Get ready to be blown away. All I can really say is Eleanor has some major balls in the things she does to Sully. I was happy dancing all the way through these chapters.

Euphoria is the new high and Sully is the prize but at what cost ? Hold onto those panties ladies because it’s going to get extremely hot and m
Melissa Crump
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DELICIOUSLY EPIC! So brilliant! The chemistry, the angst, the anticipation, heat, it all crackles heavily on each page. It’s an amazing work of art being created.

Each series I think I couldn’t possibly favor another and yet, the Author knocks this out of this world. It’s amazing.

Each chapter I felt like I couldn’t breathe. Legit I felt like I was holding my breath. The anticipation, the craving for what would happen next made me feel like I’m an addict jonesing for the next bit. I couldn’t be m
•PerSefone•
2.5 ⭐️

➸ Dark Romance
➸ captivity-enemies to lovers-age gap (11 years)
➸ Fist person, POV : Eleanor-Sully
➸ Standalone? No, #2 book in the Goddess Isles Series
➸ Cliffhanger? Yes.
➸ Trigger: captivity, abuse, dubious consent

⚠️ : may contains minor spoilers

Well, I didn’t like Twice a Wish
And I'm so sad because I really enjoyed Once A Myth.

Before I start my rant, I want to say one thing:

Even though I didn’t love this book, I think this could be a case of "It's me, not the book” and I'm sure a
Myla
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

I'm hooked as the story gets better and better!

***Review to come.
Carla Bulian
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Yes, she did it again...
Pepper with her writing does this magic with our mind. We travel with her!!!
It’s worth the reading!
Boys in Books are Better
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my F***ING Goddess!!!
What is Pepper doing to us?!?! I have died and been resurrected just so I can continue this series and this is only book 2! This series is NOT what you expect when you hear "dark and gritty," but that is part of what makes this series PHENOMENAL! It is so different, so unique, so...BRILLIANT!

Twice a Wish is the second installment in the Goddess Isles series by Pepper Winters. These books are NOT standalone, it is a continuation series throughout all five books, so if you
Saswati
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: age-gap, favourites
4.6 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"I did feel something for her. Something I refused to accept. Something I wished would die. And that vulnerability only amplified my need to be cruel. To keep her far away from the parts of me that could one day belong to her."

Pepper Winters is a goddess of words with a talent for storytelling like no other.

This was the second part of a five-book series and I'm obsessed with it!

"If you were an animal, Goddess Jinx, then I would have to fucking bow to you.”

This book was much m
Radd Reader
With the cliffhanger in book 1, I was pretty eager to jump into this book and find out what happened. I just knew there was no way Sully would actually offer up Jinx to a stranger. No way....he had feelings. He wasn’t going to be a monster, right???

Ugh!!! I wanted to strangle him!! How could he!!! Reading the beginning of book 2 just reaffirmed how much I hated Sully. Nothing changed from book 1......until.....something changed.

Wait, what?? The layers of the onion started to peel back and I beg
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *

FOURTH A LIE (Goddess Isles, #4) review
FIFTH A FURY (Goddess Isles, #5) review
SULLY'S FANTASY (Goddess Isles, #5.1) review
JINX'S FANTASY (Goddess Isles, #5.2) review

Round Two. It’s Only The Beginning.
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

Eleanor, I pray for you, baby girl.
description

“You're screwed up and brilliant
And look like a mi
Christine B
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book started right where we left Sully Sinclair & Jinx. I now have a new favorite series it is everything. You don't know if to hate Sully or worship at his feet. One thing that is undeniable is the crackle of chemistry between Sully & Jinx raw animalistic hunger, however they are the only ones trying to avoid it. What Sully doesn't realize is him & Jinx have more in commend than he knows lover of animals and that is when Jinx gets a new friend that has claimed her Skittles, a parrot Sully ...more
Twice a Wish- all is not what it seems in Euphoria.. is 2 19 Apr 13, 2020 08:37AM

• Finding Him (Covet, #2)
  • Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)
  • The Trophy Wife
  • Australia
  • Fallen Son (The Fallen Men, #2.5)
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Veils (The Killers #4)
  • Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
  • Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)
  • The Italian
  • The Wives
  • Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart (Love By Numbers, #3)
  • Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord (Love By Numbers, #2)
  • Disarm (The Dumonts, #2)
  • Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Numbers, #1)
  • Violent Triumphs (White Monarch, #3)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today International Bestseller.

She currently has thirty books released in nine languages. She’s hit best-seller lists (USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal) thirty-three times. She dabbles in multiple genres, ranging from Dark Romance to Coming of Age.

After chasing her dreams to become a full-time writer, Pepp

Goddess Isles (5 books)
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)
  • Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)

News & Interviews

When it comes to the romance genre, second books can be a bit like second dates, can't they? You've had that great initial meet-cute with...
“He was a stunning specimen of a man. Big in all the right places. Hairy on the parts that oozed masculinity. Brutal and ruthless with an aura of an animal who took what he wanted and often.” 1 likes