Start by marking “Mr. Big Ego (Dirty South, #3)” as Want to Read:
Mr. Big Ego (Dirty South, #3)

Mr. Big Ego

(Dirty South #3)

Finding love in The Big Easy is a gamble … especially when he’s your new boss.

Event planner Samantha Masson had sworn off alpha men after a nasty divorce. The last thing she was looking for was a man with an ego bigger than his bank account. Too bad that was exactly what she found when she spent a wild night in the arms of a masked stranger.

Planning a Halloween masquerade
Published February 21st 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Big Ego, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. Big Ego

Start your review of Mr. Big Ego (Dirty South, #3)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mr. Big Ego is book three in the Dirty South series by Kat Addams. This book can be read as a stand alone. It’s my very first book by this author!

Judith D Collins, Online Marketing Consultant

Victor Beaumont is thirty five years old and is the CEO of New Orleans largest rum distillery, Fleur-De-Lis. This wasn’t Victor’s dream in life, to be the head of his family’s business. But none of his other brothers were interested. He was the only one willing to step up. Victor devoted everything to the company with the help of his somewhat curmudgeo
Radd Reader
“I’m yours, and you’re mine.”

“I’m not a complete goob. Just a goob for you.”

Characters
Victor (35, owner of Fleur-De-Lis, the largest rum distillery in New Orleans):
The following words/phrases were used to describe Victor: alpha, perfectionist, egomaniac, douche canoe, asshat, sexy, successful, control freak, micromanager, Mr. Fancy Pants, Phantom Man, Dicktor, Voodoo Victor, Asshole-In-Chief, charmer, Voodoo Noodle.

Three things about Victor:
- Three brothers, but he is the only one who s
Rochelle
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 in the Dirty South series and the second that I have read from this author and I loved it. Each book can be read as a standalone. Loved Samantha and Victor. They had great chemistry between them. This book will have you laughing so much. You are going to have a smile on your face when you are finished with this book. I can’t wait to read more from this author. Great read. Highly recommend it.

I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
R Huiszoon
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kat Addams, ‘Mr. Big Ego’.

As a Hidden Gems ARC reader I received a free copy and promised an honest review. Here it is.

Rating: 4 stars (of 5).

In general: From irritating, pretentious boss to lover.

Main characters:
- Samantha Masson.
She’s an ambitious, talented event planner. After her break-up with a cheating husband, she works very hard to pay the bills and to save money so she can buy a nice home to replace the noisy apartment with the irritating neighbor in which she lived after her divorce.
Margery Baker
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Uniquely captivating!
From the characters to the story to the writing style nothing is cookie cutter. Everything about this book is unique. Samantha is truly quirky with her outlook on life accompanied by her obvious joy of simply living. Victor is closed off because of people using him for his wealth. After her divorce from an absolute louse, she is reluctant to try again. Amazing characters and story are brought to life by her writing skills.
I’m ready to read the first two books in this series.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Get ready to laugh and be entertained. Victor and Samantha are dancing around each but their feelings do not lie. She is a bit skeptic since her divorce and for Victor he wears mask throughout life because he knows that people only see him for what he can give or do for them. Being with Samantha is different. Will he slip off that mask before he loses the woman that could be his happily ever after? I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Mildred
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was one hell of a roller coaster ride. Samantha and Victor's story was funny and sexy. This author has such a way with words that had me oohing and aahing and laughing so much. The two main characters had such chemistry and the sexy times were hotter than hot. I loved the secondary characters as well. I hope there's a story coming out about Victor's older brother and Lisa. I would love to read about all the clownish fun they had.

I received an ARC for an honest review.
Brittany Thor
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I got an early copy from hiddengems. Thank you for the opportunity. I really enjoyed this read, it was a little fast paced, but worked out well. The banter made me laugh, the dialogue got a little cheesy in places but that to me made it appealing. Even though it says its in a series it can be a standalone. I had not read the previous books but i think id like to now. Ill be looking forward to reading more from this author.
Margaret McGovern
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic billionaire romance. This is an entertaining story and the blurb gives readers a gist of what to expect. There are characters you’ll like and other characters not so much. There is plenty of angst, humor, and steamy times - hot! I received a complementary copy via Hidden Gems and chose to write a review. I look forward to reading future books by Ms. Addams.
Ebook Enthusiast
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mr Big Ego – Kat Addams – 4 stars

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

Kat Addams is a new author to me, and she didn’t disappoint in this unique and steamy billionaire boss to lover romance! Mr Big Ego is the third standalone book in the Dirty South Series and surrounds Samantha an uptight, pretentious event planner and her egotistical, too hot for his own good boss Victor.

Samantha has sworn off alpha men for good after a nasty divorce but is ready to jump back into dating life with a
ROMBookTalk
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Why am I not surprised I snorted coke and choked on my Reese’s while reading a book from Kat Addams? Mr. Big Ego is her best one to date for me. A book that is based in NOLA and has plenty of shenanigans. What could go wrong? Victor the bada$$ owner of Fleur-de-Lis brewery I was totally smitten with his character. He was hilarious and let’s just say I will never think about a swirly ever the same ever again. What really made the book enjoyable was Samantha I related to her so much on a personal ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Can I tell you the only thing that I regretted when I asked for this book? I didn't know that it was the third in this series!!! Which totally sucked for me because now I have to go back and read the other two and if you know me and my reviews it is that I hate coming in later to a series and if I enjoyed them I start from the beginning, if I don't then I couldn't care less, this was not one of them, i have to know..I laughed and yelled, that is all I am telling grab a copy my friends!!!!

rcvd an
Skye Yanovsky
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Big Ego (Dirty South #3) is just as wild, funny and crazy as Kat is herself. This is an enemies to lovers & workplace romance of wild & outlandish measure. I friggin loved it. Intermixed between the craziness of hot clowns, sexually explicit parrots, Mardi Gras, halloween parties of epic proportions, wrestling masks and crazy ex girlfriends is an equally steamy and sweet romance between Samantha and Victor. Two completely opposite people who have intense chemistry. But do they want the same ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Big Ego is Victor Beaumont, who is running the family business, Fleur-De-Lis, which is the biggest rum distillery in New Orleans. Unfortunately, it wasn't his dream to run it, but his brothers had no interest in it whatsoever, so he made the sacrifice. Samantha Masson owns her own event planning company, but was still trying to get it off the ground, with Victor not only her biggest client, but biggest pain in her behind, as all of his requests were just ridiculous. She's never met him, but ...more
Barbara
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Great Millionaire romance. The characters are funny and their story kept me smiling, laughing and happy throughout. Samantha is a sassy, headstrong event planner who was hurt in the past by an egotistical ex-husband. Thus she vows to stay away from alpha powerful males. Especially men like the arrogant Victor Beaumont, her major client. Victor appears to be a powerful, hard nosed playboy on the outside but he hides his true self to the world. But during a masked Halloween party, these two meet ...more
Katslovesbooks
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bippity-Boppity-Boom!!! This book was so amazing and refreshing to read. Kat Adams has done it again, bringing a unique entertaining romcom that grab my attention from page one.
The main characters are Victor ( Mr. Egomaniac him self) and Samantha, talented event planner that has swear never to date another alpha a$$hole after a bad divorce.
These two character’s interactions are Oh-so-funny, full of banter and plenty of shenanigans that made me laugh so hard and their sexy moments-OH BOY!!!! I
Becca Stanfield Vernon
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
A light, steamy rom com with lots of craziness to add to the fun. Samantha & Victor are such fun characters, that have a sexy banter so beautifully written. The crazy antics of Victor’s brother, Malcolm & Samantha’s friend, Lisa added to the to pure entertainment of this story. There was light angst & this story was the perfect length. This was my first book by this author, but won’t be the last. There were a few laugh out loud moments, but even more chuckles & wow that’s a little, no a lot craz ...more
Kim
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kat Addams delivers an entertaining and steamy rom-com in Mr. Big Ego which is the third standalone book in the Dirty South Series.

Samantha & Victor have amazing chemistry, the banter is witty and sexy, and their overall relationship is fun. There is just the right amount of emotion, angst and awkward moments to make this story one that will have you laughing out loud!

This is my first book from Ms. Addams and certainly not my last!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Victor and Samantha enjoy a hot and steamy night together, only to figure out it should have never happened. But what happens when that one night gets under your skin...you work it out. And boy did they, lol. Enjoyable characters with a great storyline.
J. Ockenhouse
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Victor and Samantha are the kind of characters to help you out after a rough day. They have a uniqueness and are far from perfect. The humor, heat and just how each scene and characters are described make Kat a one-click author.

I loved getting to see their hidden sides, to explore the craziness and climb mountains to make their romance shine like a beacon. I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
Erika
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc
Victor is Samanthas pain in the butt boss that has extremely hard demands for his parties that make her jump through hoops to complete! Little does she know that her impression is completely wrong and he’s actually a friendly guy who’s a big joker at heart.

I really enjoyed this book it was a quick easy read with characters you can love and root for. Grab your copy today you won’t regret it!

I received an arc in exchange for my honest review!
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Having never read anything by Kat Addams before this book took me by surprise. First of all I wasn’t expecting it to be the absolutely over the top fun fest it was! I mean seriously, it had me laughing, rolling my eyes, snorting and wanting to reach into my Kindle and slap a couple of people upside the head HARD (I mean you Sara and Malcolm!).
Samantha is a sexy single event planner with an aversion to douchey men and their like. She is sassy, spunky and sexy to boot. Victor a.k.a Mr. Big Ego, A
Jennifer Olivas
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a romance that has a ton of humor, plenty of heat, quirky characters, and one hell of a good time, then you need to read this book! You should really read all of Kat’s books, but you can start here. Mr. Big Ego is the story of a wealthy playboy named Victor Beaumont and an event planner named Samantha Masson. The location is New Orleans, so you know some crazy stuff is going to go down, like talking birds, crazy limo rides, and secret identities. There is never a dull mome ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a sweet but hilarious book that pulls on your heart strings, Mr. Big Ego is the book that you need to read right away. Our leading lady has lady balls even if she is a bit hesitant in the romantic department and our leading man has more layers than an onion. Victor Beaumont puts on a mask in an effort to charm the masses, but when things start getting real, will he be able to pull it off?

All in all, Mr. Big Ego was a fun read with a wicked sassy side that had me laughing o
Peggy
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am torn about this book. There are some parts I enjoyed and others not so much but as this is a new author to me I’m giving this book a 4 star rate. I think the author tried for humour especially within the ranting dialogue but for me, some of it just fell flat. Maybe it’s a generation thing and I just didn’t get all of the humour although, there was some funny moments. The story centers around Samantha and Victor. Samatha is an event planner who ends up sleeping with her boss Victor. At the t ...more
Ashleigh
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great characters that will keep your interest extremely well.
I'm not going to go into detail, no spoilers just read the book if you are even mildly intrigued by the blurb. You'll thank me later!

The chemistry, sweetness, and twists in plot kept things interesting. Add in drama and passion and you have a good read.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Mr. Big Ego by Kat Addams is book Three in the Dirty South Series. This is the story of Victor Beaumont and Samantha Masson. I did think this could be a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Samantha had a painful divorce and has since concentrated on her event planning business. Samantha has a event for Victor Beaumont but works with his assistant Sara. Samantha has been picked to do the Beaumont Halloween gala. While there she meets a masked man and of course they have a very hot encounter. Vi
Sharon Jones
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Kat Addams and I feel like I am late to the party. But this is something I vow to rectify asap.
Victor and Samantha are both quirky in their own way, and both had me laughing out loud numerous times.
Their relationship starts off with a bang - literally. And from then on they couldn’t keep their hands to themselves or stay away from each other.
Add in a character named Sara, who I absolutely loathed but she did add to the story, I was enthralled by this book from start to f
Vivian Chrisman
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfection

Perfection....this is what Victor Beaumont expects for all his events. As his event planner, Samantha never fails. Will she also succeed as his lover? Perfection is hard to come by when masks are worn and someone on the outside looking in is determined to ruin everything. This is the first book I have read by this author but I will be looking for others.

*I received a copy of this book via Hidden Gems which I am voluntarily reviewing*
Melinda Swaine
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great job Kat Addams!! Hope to see more very soon!!

4 1/2 stars 🌟

A quick but very sexy read. I had an afternoon free and this book was just what I needed. Great characters, chemistry and plot make me want to read more from this author and series. Great job Kat Addams!! Hope to see more very soon!! Happy reading!!

• They Started with a Kiss (Magnolia Valley, #8)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Have Your Way with Me
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • Huggy Kissy
  • The Biggest Kiss
  • Snuggle Puppy! (Boynton on Board)
  • The Wheels on the Truck Go 'Round and 'Round (Rookie Toddler)
  • Click, Clack, Moo I Love You!
  • A Crankenstein Valentine
  • Savage Hunger (Savage Shifters, #3)
  • Bad Things (Tristan & Danika, #1)
  • Rock Bottom (Tristan & Danika, #2)
  • The Arrangement
  • Keeping Secrets
  • Lovely Trigger (Tristan & Danika #3)
  • Herd That (The Valentine Boys #1)
  • The Bet
Kat Addams is a forever twenty-nine-year-old fashionista following her lifelong dream of writing contemporary romance inspired by the exotic men she meets in her worldly travels. At least, that’s what she would like for you to think. She’s certainly not a stay-at-home mom indulging in excessive daydreaming, frozen pizzas, an unhealthy addiction to purchasing pajamas, and one too many cocktails on ...more

Dirty South (3 books)
  • Grit and Grind (Dirty South, #1)
  • Nashvegas Nights (Dirty South, #2)