Start by marking “Sleepless November (Sleepless November Saga #1)” as Want to Read:
Sleepless November (Sleepless November Saga #1)

Sleepless November

(Sleepless November Saga #1)

"Tell me now if you want to stop."

Kayleigh Jacobs is determined to make college the best experience she can. It's freshman year and she has everything under control. Well, except for her eating disorder and crippling anxiety. It probably doesn't help that her roommate is the textbook definition of perfect, or that she is dating the one guy Kayleigh cannot stand.

Holden Rive
Published (first published November 23rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Sleepless November, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleepless November

Start your review of Sleepless November (Sleepless November Saga #1)
Faith89
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: booksprout
I found it hard to like these characters. Right off the bat, Holden is on the list of people you dint like. Kayleigh started off as a sympathetic character but quickly falls off. You know they have good parts, it’s just overcome by their actions. Cheating is not something that would stop me from reading a book but these two didn’t do it for me. The underlying issues they both had made it interesting. However I was never fully vested in their romance.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksp
Kelly (AndKellyReads)
There are so many ways this book could have gone, and in my head, none of them are the way that this worked out. Long story short, Kayleigh and Holden are just terrible people. None of the excuses or explanations justify what they did to Bree, and while I appreciate the author trying to tackle a horrible subject matter, falling back on that as a reason for why Kayleigh acts the way she does is a cop-out.

I found it really hard to make it through this one, and even harder to cheer for these two a
MaLoBe
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bookbub, reviewed
I love books with deeper meaning, that force me to reconsider what I already knew or experienced

After reading the blurb I was very hesitant to give this book a try. Normally I do not go for the books where there is even a slight chance of cheating before the hero and heroine gets in the relationship. But as in life nothing in the story of Kayleigh and Holden is simple. It is not black and white. It's complicated. It's messy, they hurt each other, they hurt others by trying not to get hurt themse
Van nee
This one of Kelsey's earlier novels and it shows.

First, does Kayleigh own a flipping jacket?!? Every time she steps out of the house she's underdressed and gripes about the weather and then has to borrow a sweatshirt. What is up with that?

Second, all the characters seem to have these far-fetched conversations and relationships that make me question the basis of reality. Random strangers happily and graciously accepting to have their groceries paid for and willingly take part in videotaping such
Meagen Carone
Was not a fan of this couple from the start. The connection was missing, neither lead was like-able. Felt like I missed a part when Holden started falling for Kaleigh. Cheating, anxiety, and an eating disorder? Too much drama not enough romance to let me think it would be worth it. Lots of layers to this story but I felt like they were skimmed over. Didn’t enjoy will not continue series.
Debbie Swenson
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!!

I loved Holden and Kayleigh, and all of the other characters too. I enjoyed this series, because it wasn't a perfect love story. Both Holden and Kayleigh made mistakes that caused problems in their relationship, but they worked together to make it work. This series is one I would enjoy reading over again, it was that good!
Rena
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn’t stop reading!

This was a great book. I fell in love with the characters and there relationship. It is so sad that there are so many women out there that hurt themselves. I hope everyone that reads this know there is help out there.
Rachel Leigh
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had me hooked from the beginning. I read it in just over 24 hours. Kayleigh and Holden have a special kind of relationship that starts off a little rocky but as their love story unfolds they grow together. I was rooting for them through the whole book. I’m anxious to start the sequel and see what happens next.
Jackie Grant
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read from this author and I have to say I will be reading the rest of the series and any other books that she comes out with. Her characters and themes fit amazingly well together. The book was well written and flowed nicely in my opinion. Read to see what you think.
don’t mind me just reading
Nov 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
where’s the flavor in thiiiiss?!?!?!?!?! the story is just MEH, the writing is Meh, everything is mEh.
Kali McQuillen
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-read
3.5* rtc
Get Booked Up
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read through this entire series and ugh I loved it so much. I love the amount of detail in these books. So much drama and so much passion. I highly recommend this series!!
jessica dickson
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding

I could not out this book down and it makes you want more!I can't wait for the next.I highly recommend
Bailee Buche
The story is there but I feel like it was very rushed and didn’t go into much detail. After the Haven Grace series I was super excited for these but it was kind of a disappointment :/
Coco.V
Mar 16, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/16/2020)! 🎁
Tayra Sanders
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This fantastic and well written book. An intense storyline that holds your attention as you get caught up in the fierce twists and hot chemistry. Lots of excitement. A thrilling must read.
Lisa Kaiser
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I believe this kind of story happens more than people think. Everyone needs a strong person!
Reads A-Lot
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
College student Kayleigh could never quite compare to the other girls, which is why a stud like Caleb wouldn’t think to look twice at her. One of the things constantly on her mind is her weight, which is why she tracks the calories she consumes on a daily basis. “Skip dinner, wake up thinner” are words she’s had to live by.

One day, she’s forced to team with an arrogant, egotistical jackass for a class project. As the two reluctantly work together, she begins to see that he may not be so bad aft
Melissa
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was given this book to review by Voracious readers and I enjoyed it.

I wasnt sure going into this book if I would enjoy it given the story line but I did despite the cheating that was taking place.

At first it was hard to like the mains because of their behaviour but in the end you want them to work out their issues and become better people.

Hopefully we will see more growth in the future books
Georgette
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from voracious readers and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved how Kayleigh emotionally developed and how Holden supported her. I also liked how all the characters were unique and how most of them helped the development of the relationship between Kayleigh and Holden. I can't wait to read the next book in the series and see how the story goes on. I would absolutely recommend this book if you like romances that talk about real world problems ...more
Rachel
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read! Love that both the main characters are flawed makes them more relatable. It’s interesting to see her struggle. Would have liked to see some of the story from Holden’s perspective. Overall I thoroughly recommend reading this book.
Mae
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a free review copy in exchange for my review. However, I enjoyed this book and felt that it did a fair job depicting the struggle with managing an eating disorder.
Helen Jones
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Inhaled within 24-hours. Loved this book and the way it dealt with real life issues as well as was a really good Romance.
Kate Myers
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Could not read this quick enough!
Michelle Smallwood
Apr 11, 2019
Sian Wilson
Dec 01, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Barbie B*tch (Rejects Paradise #3)
  • The Fight In Us (The Four, #4)
  • Cross the Line
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • Torment Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #5)
  • Brutal Heir (Court University, #1)
  • Heathen (Redwood High #2)
  • Dirty Lie (Forrest Grove Academy, #1)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Like You Care (Devilbend Dynasty, #1)
  • Wicked Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, #1)
  • Pretty Little Savage (Sick Boys, #1)
  • Ride or Die (Rejects Paradise #4)
  • Heart Stopper (Rebels of Rushmore, #1)
  • The Golden Boys (Kings of Cypress Prep, #1)
  • Striker (Redwood Rebels #1)
  • Taint Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #3)
  • Devious Kisses (It's Just High School, #1)
Kelsey Clayton is an internationally selling author of Contemporary Romance novels. She lives in a small town in Delaware with her husband, two kids, and dog.

She is an avid reader of fall hard romance. She believes that books are the best escape you can find, and that if you feel a range of emotions while reading her stories - she succeeded. She loves writing and is only getting started on this l

Sleepless November Saga (4 books)
  • Endless December (Sleepless November Saga #2)
  • Seamless Forever (Sleepless November Saga #3)
  • Awakened in September (Sleepless November Saga #4)

News & Interviews