Start by marking “100 Word Horrors 3” as Want to Read:
100 Word Horrors 3

100 Word Horrors 3

Book 3 of the 100 Word Horrors Series

Over 100 drabbles by some of the finest horror authors writing today.

T.O.C.
Steve Stred - Cursed
D.E. McCluskey - Work
Mark Matthews - A
Published September 4th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about 100 Word Horrors 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 100 Word Horrors 3

Start your review of 100 Word Horrors 3
Esther
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thanks to the author for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I'm always happy to see an email from Kevin J. Kennedy in my inbox. I remember that I really liked 100 Word Horrors part 1. I was so surprised by the great quality in the stories, while they only last a page or a bit more than a page. I love the stories that reveal something creepy or something extra in the final sentence.

A longer review can be found at BiteIntoBooks

If you're a horror fan and looking
William Bitner Jr.
100 Word Horrors, Book 3 - An Anthology of Horror Drabbles
Presented by Kevin J. Kennedy

Genre - Fiction
Sub Genre - Horror/Anthology/Drabbles
Pages - 110
Publication Information - KJK Publishing, September 4, 2019
Format - Digital
Reviewed by William C. Bitner, Jr. (https://booksinmylibraryblog.wordpres...)
Rating -

What is a Drabble? Well, a Drabble is a short form of fiction that is exactly 100 words long (not including the title). And who puts together the best collections of said Drabbles in the
Lisa Lee
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
100 Word Horrors Book 3 is another brilliant collection of horror drabbles brought to you by Kevin Kennedy.
If you missed the first two and don’t know what a drabble is, allow me to enlighten you. A drabble is a story of exactly 100 words, not including the title. So, basically, it is very precise flash fiction. I was hooked on drabbles after the first edition of 100 Word Horrors. There is something amazing and sinister about an entire horror story being 100 words long.
As with 100 Word Horrors
The Scary Reviews
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
I love the 100 word format and this collection was a ton of fun. My review is posted here ---> https://wp.me/p5t5Tf-1PG
Erica Metcalf
Just in time for the beginning of the Fall spooky season, Kevin J. Kennedy is back with another killer collection of horror drabbles that will keep you up at night!

Full disclosure: I was given a free copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review. This did not affect my rating in any way.

Just like the previous books, my favorite stories from this collection were the ones that spooked me or had an awesome twist that I wasn’t expecting! This collection also had a number of
Ann Keeran
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Over 100 authors wrote fantastic horror drabbles, stories with 100 words, in this book compiled by Kevin J. Kennedy. If you need to find out how to put away Halloween decorations or you wonder what Santa does for Halloween or maybe you heard about the cat burglars disappearance and wanted the truth, this is THE book for answers!
P.J. Blakey-Novis
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent collection of drabbles. I look forward to reading book 4 next
Jim Glover
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So much fun to read

I absolutely love these books. This is the fourth one that Kevin J Kennedy has released. If you haven’t checked these out you seriously need too. They are a blast to read and you have no idea what surprises are coming with each 100 word story. Some of them even though they are short have some seriously amazing twists. I really hope he keeps releasing these. Very quick read, I read it in less than a day. Just can’t say enough how fun they are and this one ranks up there with
Ruth Rios
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very scary, a great read

This book satisfies your cravings for horror. The short, one page stories kept me reading and I couldn't put it down . If you like to be spooked, this is for you.
Kimberly Purcell
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Drabbles are 100 word stories. You have to cram everything into that 100 words. So, the stories are to the point; no filler. Characters are not fully developed; you're on your own. And, some conclusions are left with you coming to the intended one.

Some of these horror stories are dreadful, some scary and some gory. You get the full gambit with this anthology. I'm recommending it if you like anthologies, horror and ready for a variety of styles with some good and some better writing skills.
Kimberly Purcell
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun, Quick Entertainment

Dribbles are just fun. In 100 words, you’ve read a complete story. And, it has conveyed all the feeling from the horror genre.
Dale Robertson
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another superb collection of drabbles!

Looking forward to number 4.
Steve Stred
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
(Full disclosure - I have two drabbles featured in here.)

I was honoured to have this collection be my very first acceptance into an anthology. Kevin has put together a stunning list of authors - from Bram Stoker award winners and nominees to first time authors.

I enjoyed the drabbles throughout and I think this is a great way for people to really discover new authors.
R.J. Roles
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bite-sized fun!

Really love these 100 horror books that Kevin puts together. Keep up the great work everyone and I'll keep reading!
Gary McD
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, again how people manage to tell some of these stories in 100words astounds me. A great mix of tales with some great twists and gut punches. Well worth a read. As are 1 and 2.
Alexander Pyles
Oct 13, 2019
dottie sacco
Jan 18, 2020
Eric Guignard
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tristan Drue Rogers
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shane

• Don't Scream: 60 Tales to Terrify
  • Short Horror Stories Vol. 7
  • Twelve Days of Christmas Horror
  • Spicy Constellation & Other Recipes
  • Short Horror Stories Vol. 6: Scary Ghosts, Monsters, Demons, and Hauntings (Supernatural Suspense Collection)
  • Under The Safe House & Other Stories
  • His Dark Imagination: A Collection Of Twisted Short Stories And Novellas
  • Eve: A Christmas Short Horror Story
  • Darkling Smiles: Tales of Brightness Darkled
  • Bizarre
  • Terror Tract (December 2019)
  • Other Voices, Other Tombs
  • Spooky Halloween Drabbles 2016
  • Harrowing Horrors: Hanged Man
Kevin J Kennedy is a horror author & editor from Scotland. He is best known for his 100 Word Horrors & The Horror Collection anthology series. He is also the man behind the Collected Horror Shorts series and an editor on multiple other anthologies.
He co-authored You Only Get One Shot & Screechers and has two solo collections available called Dark Thoughts & Vampiro and Other