Start by marking “100 Word Horrors 3” as Want to Read:
100 Word Horrors 3

100 Word Horrors 3

Book 3 of the 100 Word Horrors Series

Over 100 drabbles by some of the finest horror authors writing today.

T.O.C.
Published September 4th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

Start your review of 100 Word Horrors 3
Esther
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thanks to the author for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I'm always happy to see an email from Kevin J. Kennedy in my inbox. I remember that I really liked 100 Word Horrors part 1. I was so surprised by the great quality in the stories, while they only last a page or a bit more than a page. I love the stories that reveal something creepy or something extra in the final sentence.

A longer review can be found at BiteIntoBooks

If you're a horror fan and looking
William Bitner Jr.
100 Word Horrors, Book 3 - An Anthology of Horror Drabbles
Presented by Kevin J. Kennedy

Genre - Fiction
Sub Genre - Horror/Anthology/Drabbles
Pages - 110
Publication Information - KJK Publishing, September 4, 2019
Format - Digital
Reviewed by William C. Bitner, Jr. (https://booksinmylibraryblog.wordpres...)
Rating - 📙📙📙📙📙

What is a Drabble? Well, a Drabble is a short form of fiction that is exactly 100 words long (not including the title). And who puts together the best collections of said Drabbles in t
Lisa Lee
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
100 Word Horrors Book 3 is another brilliant collection of horror drabbles brought to you by Kevin Kennedy.
If you missed the first two and don’t know what a drabble is, allow me to enlighten you. A drabble is a story of exactly 100 words, not including the title. So, basically, it is very precise flash fiction. I was hooked on drabbles after the first edition of 100 Word Horrors. There is something amazing and sinister about an entire horror story being 100 words long.
As with 100 Word Horrors
David
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019, horror
I love the 100 word format and this collection was a ton of fun. My review is posted here ---> https://wp.me/p5t5Tf-1PG ...more
Ann Keeran
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Over 100 authors wrote fantastic horror drabbles, stories with 100 words, in this book compiled by Kevin J. Kennedy. If you need to find out how to put away Halloween decorations or you wonder what Santa does for Halloween or maybe you heard about the cat burglars disappearance and wanted the truth, this is THE book for answers!
P.J. Blakey-Novis
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent collection of drabbles. I look forward to reading book 4 next
Erica Robyn Metcalf
Just in time for the beginning of the Fall spooky season, Kevin J. Kennedy is back with another killer collection of horror drabbles that will keep you up at night!

Full disclosure: I was given a free copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review. This did not affect my rating in any way.

Just like the previous books, my favorite stories from this collection were the ones that spooked me or had an awesome twist that I wasn’t expecting! This collection also had a number of horrib
Jim Glover
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So much fun to read

I absolutely love these books. This is the fourth one that Kevin J Kennedy has released. If you haven’t checked these out you seriously need too. They are a blast to read and you have no idea what surprises are coming with each 100 word story. Some of them even though they are short have some seriously amazing twists. I really hope he keeps releasing these. Very quick read, I read it in less than a day. Just can’t say enough how fun they are and this one ranks up there with th
Lesleyanne Bathory
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Little Stories

Who says you need hundreds of pages to write a good story. These tiny terrors are perfectly formed and cleverly written. I look forward to reading the next book.
Kimberly Purcell
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Drabbles are 100 word stories. You have to cram everything into that 100 words. So, the stories are to the point; no filler. Characters are not fully developed; you're on your own. And, some conclusions are left with you coming to the intended one.

Some of these horror stories are dreadful, some scary and some gory. You get the full gambit with this anthology. I'm recommending it if you like anthologies, horror and ready for a variety of styles with some good and some better writing skills.
Steve Stred
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
(Full disclosure - I have two drabbles featured in here.)

I was honoured to have this collection be my very first acceptance into an anthology. Kevin has put together a stunning list of authors - from Bram Stoker award winners and nominees to first time authors.

I enjoyed the drabbles throughout and I think this is a great way for people to really discover new authors.
Ruth Rios
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very scary, a great read

This book satisfies your cravings for horror. The short, one page stories kept me reading and I couldn't put it down . If you like to be spooked, this is for you.
Dale Robertson
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another superb collection of drabbles!

Looking forward to number 4.
R.J. Roles
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bite-sized fun!

Really love these 100 horror books that Kevin puts together. Keep up the great work everyone and I'll keep reading!
Kimberly Purcell
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun, Quick Entertainment

Dribbles are just fun. In 100 words, you’ve read a complete story. And, it has conveyed all the feeling from the horror genre.
Yvonne Davies
This was a really quick read as I love reading short stories. It was good to see some of my favourite authors in the book and there were a lot of stories that I enjoyed. There were various levels of horror that will please the majority of horror fans. There were some stories that the endings had me laughing out loud.
Some of my favourites were The Dead That Lived by JC Michael, Sweet Dreams by Suzanne Fox, 158 Days later by Paul Wennersberg-Lovholen, The Apocalypse will be Televised by RJ Meldrum
Gary Mc
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, again how people manage to tell some of these stories in 100words astounds me. A great mix of tales with some great twists and gut punches. Well worth a read. As are 1 and 2.
Barbara
Mar 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Anthology

I have always loved short horror stories. With a short story, no words are wasted, it gets right down to business. So, with 100 word drabbles, things truly get done, and quickly! This is a great example of this craft. So many writers, each fashioning their stories with skill and finess, not wasting a single word. Well done, each and every one of you! I look forward to reading more of this series of collections.
Cally Jean
Aug 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Short drabbles

This was a collection of 100-word short horror drabbles. Some were good. Some were not. But they all took less than a minute to read, and that's pretty cool.
Cherry
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great anthology

Definitely a must read. I always love a great horror anthology and this one does not disappoint. They are super short but pack a punch.
Joseph Bowers
Aug 25, 2020 rated it did not like it
there is an hour and a half I won't get back. Nothing in here was even moderately horrific. Guess you just can't do anything with 100 words. At least these authors couldn't. ...more
Jon Cheek

• Dark Places, Evil Faces Volume II
  • Strange Little Horrors and Other Stories
  • Short Horror Stories Vol. 1
  • Books of Horror Community Anthology Vol. 1
Kevin J. Kennedy is the author of Halloween Land and the co-author of You Only Get One Shot, Screechers & Stitches. He has released 3 solo collections of short horror stories and he is one of the UK’s most prominent horror anthologists.

He lives in the heart of Scotland with his wife and 3 small fur people, Carlito, Ariel and Luna.. You can find him hovering around Facebook most days if you want t