Start by marking “Beauty Loves the Beast (Wylde Paranormal Love #1)” as Want to Read:
Beauty Loves the Beast  (Wylde Paranormal Love #1)

Beauty Loves the Beast

(Wylde Paranormal Love #1)

Carter

Avoidance had become my norm. After too many tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, Id checked outon everyone and everythingon life. Ex-navy SEAL. Totally broken man. Id hit rock bottom so many times, I was sure I was about to fall straight to hell. It would be a welcome reprieve.
Then she found me. Beautiful, insane and more broken than I was. She needed my help. I
Published August 12th 2019 by Robyn Peterman

To ask other readers questions about Beauty Loves the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty Loves the Beast

Start your review of Beauty Loves the Beast (Wylde Paranormal Love #1)
Gemma
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I must confess I am a total fan of Robyn Peterman.
I did wonder when I read the blurb on this book if it would work. I had no need to worry, as always Robyn is hilariously funny and wonderfully romantic in the most messed up way.
I am thrilled to see there are more to come in this series, but not so thrilled to have to wait.
Angela
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wasnt sure what to expect when i started reading this one. It was a little different than Robyns other books but I wasnt surprised to find out it was amazing. She never disappoints. Please, keep them coming! ...more
Peggy M
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is full of action, conspiracy, government testing, shifters, romance and humor. I couldn't put it down and cannot wait until the next book.
Elisa
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm wishing there were more than 5 stars, Beauty Loves the Beast was just that dang good.

So we have Georgia, gorgeous CIA operative who became a government experiment of the most twisted and epic proportions and omg this gal can bake a mean cake to boot...

Then we have Carter, sexy, gorgeous retired SEAL, broken beyond his own belief and the only one who can save Georgie and in return she just may save him as well...

So what happens when two crazy f--ked up, crazy dangerous people come
Christi
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was hesitant to read this because of the ex SEAL bit. But, I love Robyn's books and writing style, so decided to try it. Wowszers! Am I glad that I did! I was sucked in at the first page and couldn't stop until I hit the last word. What a neat take on an old fairy tale, adding a modern twist and switching roles! Same snarky humor and action packed storyline as her other series, but an all new type of PNR. Loved it! My daughter is already waiting for the audiobook to be released. I hope the ...more
Tiffany
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're a fan of Robyn Peterman's books (and if you're not - you should be!), you're used to creative cursing, sexy times, a off the wall humor. This book takes on a different tone and story pace and it's one I really enjoyed. Instead of having the reader dive into a paranormal world, Beauty Loves the Beast brings the paranormal into our world.

Mad scientists, illegal (and deadly) experiments, and a fight to expose them or die trying made this an absolute page turner that is impossible to put
Patti
Overall rating : 4.5

A different sort of shifter than usually read about, this tale deals with two broken people dealing with their own personal damage while deciding whether or not happiness could ever be in their futures. A truly different direction than normal by this author, nevertheless the seamless flow of this tale as well as the infusion of humor is definitely present. A truly off center from Disneys tale, the erotic scenes are sure to delight those readers that demand hot and steamy in
Amy
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish it. Now, I am left wanting the next book in the series. Hopefully, it's not going to be long until we get it.
The love is strong right from the beginning between Beauty and Beast. Love at first sight. As you read, you will find out the TRUE Beast is not the one who names themselves one.
I think the ending was very justified and left us in a mystery that I hope we get to read about for many books to come!
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book with a wonderful story and well developed characters. The author normally writes comedic paranormal books but this one is very different, and she hits it out of the park with this one. It is romance and how two broken people who are dealing with their past and learn to love again. It is an amazing story that will keep you reading until the very end. The story flowed very well and was very enjoyable. I cant wait for the next book by this awesome author! ...more
Leah Hines
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this new story, it's a bit different from the author's usual style. Ii's a bit grittier, but there are still plenty of humorous moments. I absolutely love the characters, especially Georgia. And I want more! What's the deal with The Reaper? How about those siblings. So much great stuff to come. This one is full of action, romance, humor, mystery, and paranormal surprises. I can't wait to see how this all plays out!
Mhairi
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What happens when two broken people find each other? Magic happens... Georgia and Carter are two people who have been tortured literally, who have been created to be killing machines, in Georgia's case ( to her torturers) a monster, are the most humane and craziest of them all. Robyn brings her sassy snarky human to the party but also with a large dose of the feels.
Melodi Monda Gross
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love! She rocks it again. The "Jesus Hesus Christ" brought a smile to my face. If you don't understand, read her other books. They all will bring a smile to your face. She NEVER disappoints. I can't wait for the other in this series!
Susan
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Start

Robyn Peterman has come up with yet another fantastic series! Beauty Loves the Beast is her take on fairytales and is filled with the usual snark & craziness! Loved Georgia & Carter finding their happily ever after. Looking forward to Nancy & Caleb finding theirs!
Kim
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Unique twist in this storyline of a classic tale. The characters are well written. They have great strength, courage and flaws brought on my childhood traumas.
Definitely a page turner and must read!
Adrienne Whitson
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read with a government group gone dark twist . Lots of heat with an occasional laugh
jodi deboer
Amazing

Still as amazing as all the other books with all the laughs and tears, probably from the laughter.can not wait for the next

Kelly Marie
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of twisted fairytales and was not disappointed by this one. Loving the paranormal and the role reversal! There are two completed broken and messed up people just trying to survive.

Georgia thought she was doing exactly what she loved by being an undercover CIA agent but ended up trapped and experimented on. When she makes the escape she runs to Carter, the broken ex-Navy Seal. As their worlds collide, they both become the hunted. And here my friends, is when the action picks up
Heidi Rubley
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
And she does it again

I can't get enough off Robyn Petermans stories. Fast paced entertainment, great characters who live amazingly crazy lives. Waiting on the next one.
Lisa Norvell
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good

I really enjoyed this book. The characters are engaging and the story carries you to the very satisfying happily after.
Bobbie
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing storyline. Very interesting characters.
Christi H. Sayles
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great fun!

Interesting story. Looking forward to another related story. Definitely recommend as a quick read. I would very much recommend this book.
Heather Sharp
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good! Robyn is always super witty with her tales and this one was no different in the snark and humor.
Mitzel Basto
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book of what I believe to be a new series and it's on a totally different vibe from what you normally get from RP but I liked it, it was still funny and relatable, will read more as it progresses.
Nancy Wege
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
An interesting twisted love story! Despite all that has been done to her, and all she has endured, Georgia still has goodness in her. If only she can escape the cage shes been forced into. She refuses to sink into misery and evil, and just wants to stop it from happening to anyone else.

Carters internal scars are much more severe than the ones he wears on his skin. His coping method will make you smile, and proves to be a link between these two survivors. Will they be able to eliminate the evil
Niken Widyastuti
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I always like Robyn Peterman's quirky way of writing, but I would say that this book was her best. I freaking loved it!

The main characters, Georgia and Carter, were weird to say the least. They've been through many horrible things, and these things always left dent in your soul. However, I still loved both characters and rooted for them. I wanted them to be happy. Their journey left me at the edge of my seat and I literally read it in one setting. Simply could not put it down.

Now I'm anxiously
Gail
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely different.....

But in a fantastic way.

I've loved all the snark and snickering of the other series from Robyn.

But this is darker than her norm, but I love it!!

Georgia from Georgia is a deeply hurt, scarred, genetically mutated, Sound of Music loving character. She's gone through hell and still comes out still being able to laugh and in the end love.

Carter, aka Beauty, his scars aren't on the outside, but buried deep within. But meeting Georgia turns his life on a tilt.

Love the
Celeste Curley
Aug 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Hmmm, not my favorite

To date, I have loved Robyns books having read every one of them and laughed my ass off during most. This one, not so much. The story was too short and really, has no depth. There wasnt time to become attached to any of the characters because they werent fleshed out - at all. The story started no where and ended abruptly. No surprises at all. I imagine Nancy and Caleb will have sequels and I certainly hope their stories will be richer and better planned/ thought out than
Howard Lowery
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So now the author is reviving an older book to make a new series? Awesome!! This is a good story, turned into another great Robyn Peterman book, and now we are promised more? When is the next one coming?!? It wont be soon enough! In this one we have shifters, government burned out good guys, a mysterious government good/bad guy, and an interesting family dynamic that is left hanging. How can you not be waiting impatiently for the next one? You know something more is coming and its going to be ...more
Jill
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Carter and Georgia. We have Carter who is completely messed up due to childhood and war and Georgia who is messed up due to being a lab experiment. Georgia escapes and winds up asking Carter for help.

I laughed out loud, cried, and even yelled at my kindle. There was just the right amount of paranormal, suspense, action, and chemistry that I am so hoping that they'll be more to this series. I would love to hear about this couple more and Carters siblings. This is definitely a
Lisa Schuck
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An Explosive new series from Robyn Peterman!

Wow, what a story!
He is Beauty. Handsome, dangerous, damaged former Navy Seal. She is the Beast. Former CIA Operative with abilities that only the government could give her. She is beautiful, dangerous and damaged. Could these two deadly, damaged killers stay in the same place without killing each other? Only Robyn Peterman knows.
Great story, great characters, and a great author. What can I say? This is a must-read for Robyn Peterman fans. I cant

• The Forgettable Miss French (Shadowvale, #3)
  • The Vampire's Priceless Treasure (Nocturne Falls, #11)
  • The Vampire's Cursed Kiss (Shadowvale, #2)
  • Betwixt (Betwixt & Between #1)
  • The Trouble With Witches (Shadowvale, #1)
  • No Crone Unturned (A Spell's Angels Cozy Mystery Book 3)
  • Halfway There (Midlife Mulligan #1)
  • Witching For Grace (Premonition Pointe, #1)
  • Sucks To Be Me
  • Second Chance Magic (Order of Magic, #1)
  • Witchin' Around The Clock (Wicked Witches Of The Midwest, #15)
  • Flea Market Magic (Southern Relics Cozy Mysteries #1)
  • Confetti, Garters and the Demon Bridezilla (The Dramatic Life of a Demon Princess, #3)
  • Spirits, Spells, and Wedding Bells (Pyper Rayne Book 5)
  • Hex Type Thing (A Moonstone Bay Cozy Mystery, #5)
  • Wrong Side of Forty (Marina at Midlife, #1)
  • When a Lioness Hunts (A Lion's Pride, #8)
  • Freaky Fangs (A Mystic Caravan Mystery, #9)

Robyn writes because the people inside her head wont leave her alone until she gives them life on paper. Her addictions include shoes (the expensive kind), Coke with extra ice in a styrofoam cup, and bejeweled reading glasses.
A former professional actress, she now lives in the south with her family and too many animals to count. Writing gives her a chance to have a job where working in her P.J.s

Wylde Paranormal Love (3 books)
  • Grim for the Reaper (Wylde Paranormal Love #2)
  • Illusions Will Never Lie (Wylde Paranormal Love #3)

News & Interviews