Start by marking “Dipped in Gold (By Chance, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dipped in Gold (By Chance, #2)

Dipped in Gold

(By Chance #2)

One amazing night changes everything.

Level-headed and responsible, Clara generally makes all the right decisions. Given her life behind the screen and her drive to be successful, she has to. While having fantasies of a one-night stand is one thing, actually following through in a supply closet at a club with a guy she’s never met before... Bad idea. But just when she
Published January 2nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Dipped in Gold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dipped in Gold

Start your review of Dipped in Gold (By Chance, #2)
Jessica Alcazar
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wasn’t going to review this title because I was one of the author’s beta readers, but I changed my mind. LOL

Okay, so here’s what I have to say … I was ridiculously impressed on her first draft of this book. I barely had any suggestions at all. Why was I impressed, you ask? Let me tell you why …. I wasn’t a huge fan of her first book (you can read my review to find out why) and I didn’t really have any intentions of reading this book at all because, in all honesty, the problems I had with the
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description
So freakin’ good!

This is the conclusion to the By Chance duet and it was even better than the first story Wrapped in Red. No easy feat though because that was a great story. Besties and love were at the heart of each read so no wonder I couldn’t wait to dive into Clara’s story…

Once again, love quickly followed insta-lust and it was all what I want when reading romance. To have a super hot, steamy encounter to mean more. To be more. And was it ever! I’m not usually a fan of insta-anything but
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dipped in Gold is a good read. It's book two in the By Chance series. It can be read as a standalone. If you read the first one, Wrapped In Red, then you met Clara and Damon already. Damon is a lady's man so it's not a big deal when he hooks up with a mystery girl at a club. Clara is a down to earth girl. She not one for one night stands so it's out of character for her to hook up with Damon one night at the club. Damon would love to see his mystery girl again and he gets his wish when their ...more
Kimmy (Sinfully Snarky Reviews)
Dipped in Gold is a total HOT read. This was every woman’s fantasy come true. I mean who wouldn’t want a hot one-night stand in a supply closest of a night club with a total hot stranger. Well that’s what happened to Clara.

Clara is YouTube make-up vblogger who lives her life on the straight and narrow and never does anything like having a one-night stand. However, she is not able get that one night in the supply closest out of her head.

Damon is a total player who’s use to the one-night stands
Tanja Kezmic
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: omgreads, jan-2020
My first review for 2020 and we're off to a good start. This book was light, funny and HOT and steamy in all the right places. Clara and Damon had serious chemistry going on. The whole mystery as to who is coming after her was just icing on the cake.

My first new-to-me author and I'm diggin her vibe. 2020 is off to a great start.

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***
Athena
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

Another fantastic read from S.A. Clayton. Clara and Damon's story was sexy, yet sweet. Their chemistry was intense, with the insta-love thrown into the mix.

This is the second book in the By Chance Duet, but can be read as a standalone. Dipped in Gold by S.A. Clayton is a MUST read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ELITE!!!
Angie Flanagan
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Siobhan, what can I say, you did it again!!! SOOOOOOO GOOD!! I couldn't put it down at all! I loved the storyline, and I had been waiting on their story! LOL!

You left me wanting more from Clara and the mystery man at the club at the end of Wrapped in Red, and I was sooooo ready to read this!! THANK YOU!!

I loved Clara and Damon's story!! They met on a random night at the club and had some hot hot hot sexy times in a utility closet lol!

Each went back and told their BFFs, and little did they know
Ariadna Basulto
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Insta-lone is one of my favorite tropes to read and Dipped in Gold did it well. I loved Clara and Damon’s connection. Yes, it was hot, heavy, and quick, but it was also so much more. Their romance felt real and the way Damon tried to slow things down and make the desire they feel into something more substantial had me swooning all the swoons. Plus, he’s just so protective of Clara and let’s not forget he’s sexy as hell.

S.A. Clayton owes me a big cup of coffee because I stayed up way past my
G. Small
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read this book, and my comments here are my honest opinion.

Clara and Damon thought their one night was just that, one night. Both can’t stop thinking of each other and they never thought they’d run into each other again, until their best friends throw a New Year’s Eve party. Their attraction and connection is as strong as it was the night they met. Both try to navigate the relationship path as neither has really been in one but Clara has someone lurking which puts her relationship
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love how this author develops her characters and storyline. Damon and Clara are back and their “relationship” was just hinted to in the first book of the do it but in this story we could and in depth look. Clara is a YouTube princess but she is not superficial as she portrays when she is dealing with her cosmetics. Damon and Clara have a one night stand at the club with no names or numbers exchanged. But then they can’t get each other out of their minds and when they meet up at New Year’s eve ...more
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Sinfully hot and sexy

From the very first pages DIPPED IN GOLD sizzles. A quick tryst in the closet sets the scene for Clara nd Damon's story. Even though this book is of novella size, Siobhan packs plenty into it.

A nightclub, a closet and a one night stand, leave Clara and Damon wanting more ... shame there was no name or number exchange. New year's eve brings about an unexpected second meeting, and from there it's sizzle, sizzle, sizzle. Clara and Damon make the perfect couple, it's instalust
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in this series and is Clara and Damon’s story. This is a quick read which is well written and has action, twists, danger, undeniable chemistry, romance and love, which had me hooked throughout this addictive page turner. I recommend for all.
Daisy Ramirez
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book from the beginning. The one night stand in the supply closet will leave you wanting more. Clara and Damon aren’t looking for nothing else but a one night stand wasn’t enough.

This is a fast read and with lots of romance and sexy scenes. I love the twist in the story. Clara is a YouTuber and finds herself with a mystery.

Clara and Damon are perfect for each other and you will love them.
Angela McClellan
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first read from S.A. Clayton and not my last! The story line, plot and characters are to die for. It brings about real life experiences, and makes you stop and think. Social media has become a big part of everyone’s lives in this day and time and she brings real life situations to life. Clara and Damon are the sweetest couple ever! She’s a YouTube star, and he’s an all alphahole male that falls to his knees for her literally when she needs him! Perfect book for the new year! You won’t want to ...more
Holly Jolly
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this book sexy , hot and romantic ain’t that just the right book ? Ikr awesome! ...more
Caz
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
had just finished reading an emotional story and i had a busy week and just wanted something short and sweet and when i picked up Dipped in Gold i knew i had found exactly what i had wanted and needed.

This book is a novella but just because it’s short doesn’t mean it didn’t pack a punch. We met Damon and Clara in Wrapped in Red but you could still read this as a standalone. I really loved these two characters and this was hot and sexy as well.

I really loved this story and the characters it was
Beyond The Covers Blog
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeste
Dipped in Gold by S.A. Clayton is an awesome standalone story that will blow you away. There are some return characters that play into the story but are just secondary this time but still just as important. This story has it all, sex, a budding romance, danger and a stalker, what more does a story need…. a happy ending? Well you will just have to read it to find out! With outstanding characters and a unique storyline, I couldn’t put down this book down. Dipped in Gold is worth 5-golden stars!
On
Nikki Brooks
We're back with another gripping story. This time around it's Damon and Clara's shot at romance.

Their entanglement was hinted at in book 1 and now we get to see all the up-close passion of that encounter!

Clara and her roomie needed to blow off some steam and Clara finds her release in the arms of a handsome stranger. But she pretty much goes into hding afterwards, whereas he visits the same clyb, night after night, trying to find her once more. When they get thrown together by their friends
Megan
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book was fairly short. More like a novella instead of a novel. I don’t know if that’s what the author intended or not though. This is the first time I’ve read anything by this author so I’m not familiar with her writing style. I didn’t notice any grammar issues and I applaud the author for not repeating herself a dozen times just to fill pages! Because honestly, we readers hate when authors do that. It’s a huge pet peeve of mine.

The book started off pretty hot and heavy and the sex scenes
Jamie
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable storyline with great leading characters. Plenty of steamy scenes in the book. I enjoyed the catching up with Liam & JJ in this book.
Rondalyn
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I’ve read by S.A Clayton, but it won’t be the last; I absolutely enjoyed reading this book. Clara and Damon’s chemistry was off the charts immediately. What was intended to be a one time thing without knowing the other person turned into so much more for both of them. I loved the romance and the steaminess throughout, I only wish the story didn’t end.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Absolutely adored this love story of Damon and Clara! You’d never think a quick trip to the supply closet would land you your happily ever after.

This was a quick read with so much packed in. S.A. Clayton pulls you in from the beginning with Clara at the club where she meets Damon. I loved the chemistry between the both of them the entire story. "
it.sgottabethebooks
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ahh! Such a sweet and sexy read by S.A Clayton. Damon and Clara have great chemistry. With a little suspense thrown in this book i found it enjoyable and devoured the pages right to the very end. It’s a quick read and gives you enough to be satisfied.
Celeste
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
for full review go to Beyond the Covers Blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Jessica
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Clara and Damon meet at a club.
They ‘hangout’ in a closet.
Use your imagination on what went down.
Weeks later they both keep think about each other. Too bad they didn’t even exchange names. Oops!
One New Year’s Eve left and they meet again.

I enjoyed this one. I could have done with a little less sex, but it was well written.
This is my first book by this author. I had no issue reading it on its own.
Natasha Carrere
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019

Danielle Monteleone
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for this book and let me tell you, you will not want to put it down. I started reading it today and finished before lunch was even here. it had the perfect amount of romance, sex, and drama. Clara and Damon started their relationship backwards but in today's age they started off perfect! Loved ever second of it!
Crystal Gray
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read for me. I enjoyed book 1 of this duet (Wrapped in Red) so I was excited to dive right into this one. I was not disappointed! Super hot, add in some suspense and voila!
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
A fast-paced novella that warms the heart. This can be read as a stand alone but includes characters from the first book. I enjoyed the characters and the story was easy to read. It was a little too fast for me that I couldn’t quite get into the characters and their relationship like I wanted to but it was a great fast romantic read.
Jessica Wireman Couch
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The excitement, thrill, and emotional rollercoaster S.A. Clayton takes you on with this story, buckle up it's a helluva ride. From the moment you begin the first paragraph right to the end you wont want to put the book down. The chemistry between Damon and Clara is off the charts. These two characters grab and demand your attention. All the emotions and feels you could want in one kick ass read.

• Pizza My Heart (The Way To A Man's Heart #1)
  • First Love
  • A Dash Of Spice (Lights Camera Insta-Love #2)
  • Sweet Cheeks (Sweet Enough To Eat #1)
  • Sweet Spot (Sweet Enough to Eat #6)
  • Unexpected Love
  • Stupid Cupid (Cupid Ink #1; Love for the Holidays: Valentine's Day #4)
  • The Devils You Meet on Christmas Day
  • Forever Kisses (Love for the Holidays: Valentine's Day #3)
  • Confessions of a Naughty Nanny (The Baileys #6)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Beast (A Steele Riders MC #5)
  • Fighting for Dylan (Worth the Fight #4)
  • The Fifth Floor
  • Oh Snowy Night
  • Shocking Mr. Stone (Fielding-Stone Gallery #3)
  • The Fadeaway (Smart Jocks, #2)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore #1)
S.A. Clayton lives in a small town outside of Toronto, Canada with her husband of five years and her scary large collection of books that seem to take over every room.
She has worked on both sides of the publishing industry, both in a bookstore and for actual publishing companies. Although she loved both for different reasons, she found that writing was her true passion and has spent the last few

By Chance (3 books)
  • Wrapped in Red (By Chance, #1)
  • Sweet Valentine (By Chance, #3)