Start by marking “Whole In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #3)” as Want to Read:
Whole In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #3)

Whole In His Arms

(Wildwood Mates #3)

Phoenix couldn’t be happier. He’s finally found his mate, and they’re planning their forever. The only thing that’s missing is the truth about his past.

Orphaned at a young age, Nix has always had questions. When the opportunity comes along to finally find out the truth, he’ll stop at nothing to get those answers. Even if that means putting himself in danger and leaving hi

Published March 30th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Whole In His Arms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whole In His Arms

Start your review of Whole In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #3)
Ali
Apr 12, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This was another sweet insta-love mates story. There are more omegas rescued in this story (which gives all kinds of more MCs for future books) and also brings Nix some blood family. I am not going to lie but the total worry and separation anxiety by both of them seemed just a bit over the top for a few days but I also had no real timeline for how long they had been mated at that point. I look forward to seeing this series continue.

I received a copy of this book and am giving an honest review
Amanda
Mar 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

I still liked a lot of this book, as I think Richmond writes really sweet easy fated mate tales. I liked River and Nix both and I enjoyed getting to see the rest of the cast of characters connect and feel more at home. The reason I couldn’t rate this higher was that the MCs were apart for the majority of the novel. When they came together it was with a lot of heat, and I loved that; I just would’ve loved to see them more settled together.
Deirdre
Apr 05, 2021 rated it really liked it

Band of Brothers
Shifters aren't the only ones who mistreat Omegas. Profiteering Humans engage in enterprising ways that benefit the most financially. Seeing shifters having no respect for Omegas they just take advantage of a ready made market of victims, reputation whose disappearance is likely to go under or not even reported at all. By keeping the breeding in house instead of attracting attention by trying to traffic the wrong Omegas (those who are cherished by their families and packs).

A coh
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
Whole in His Arms is a decent omegaverse romance by Skye R Richmond. The third book in the Wildwood Mates series, it's not really a romance.

Nix and River's tale is not what I was expecting. They're already an established couple when this story starts.

Instead of their developing relationship, this is the story of Nix trying to find his family, and saving omegas from danger. For most of the story, Nix and River are apart, with the reader seeing how much they miss and support each other.

So, agai
Deb Swietek
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fated mates, captive omegas, and mpreg. Ooh, and missing family.

I simply love the Wildwood Mates series. The characters come alive, pulling you into their story. My old friends welcomed me back, drawing my in from the first pages. I went willingly. This segment features tiger Phoenix and wolf River. Their newly mated bliss is interrupted by a rescue mission: omegas held captive for breeding. This is what Nix is trained for. He is reluctant to leave newly pregnant River, but it's the right thin
Larissa
Apr 04, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
I enjoyed the prior two books in this series but I’m not sure exactly how I feel about this one. I love the fated mates premise and this book picks up after Home in his Arms with Nix and River having just bonded. They find out River is pregnant just as Nix has to leave to go on a mission, and then I felt like we spent the better part of the book with Nix and River apart from each other. The whole story just felt off to me, incomplete. The basic story is good but I just didn’t enjoy it as much as ...more
J.M.
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
No spoilers of any kind included.
I thought Whole In His Arms was awesome.
Each book that I read of Skye R. Richmond just seems to get better and better.
So yes I do recommend this book, actually I recommend the whole series because I love it.

*An Advanced Reader Copy was provided by the author, publisher or a promotional service and I have voluntarily chosen to write a fair and honest review*
Janet Hunt
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved. Loved, loved!! Nix and River are fated mates that had “found” each other at the end of Home in his Arms. They have just bonded and found out that River is pregnant when Nix has to leave for a mission. One that could potentially hurt him and bring him closer to the truth about his family. Each of these stories keep just getting better and better. I’m voluntarily reviewing from an advanced copy that I received.
Xochitl
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Again, Ms Richmond did it! Another heartfelt story in the world of Wildwood's pack. The book is perfect! It had everything I love in a good story... Enough adventures and danger to add a little bit of excitement, many romance and sweet dialogues, a lot of steam and hot scenes, cute babies and of course, a glimpse of the happily ever after of beloved characters of the previous books! A wonderful story about love and family! I can't wait for more! ...more
Terri
Apr 03, 2021 rated it liked it
Fated mates stories make me happy. Wolf shifter River was sweet and supportive, the perfect mate for tiger Nix, who needed a family of his own desperately. These two were great together, and I enjoyed their interactions. It was satisfying to see Nix work to save abused omegas, including some who might be part of his family.
This story was emotional and satisfying, and I enjoyed it. I look forward to more in this series.
Michelle
Apr 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great addition to the series

Started out super fast paced compared to the other books but I still loved River and Nix. Loved meeting and getting to know the brothers. Looking forward to Ryder and Jax
Cassandra Brown-Perry
Wasn't into it.

Sadly I just couldn't make myslef enjoy this. I like the idea. Liked how nix helped free the captive omegas. And then found his family. Just couldn't get into this it didn't flow and typos. Ugh.
Stephanie
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is another great addition to this series. I really like River and Nix's story. This is such a sweet read and I love seeing the other characters in this world. Skye R. Richmond has made another great and I can't wait for more in this world. ...more
Molly
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved Nix and River! This was a really great read and a great addition to the series! Richmond’s books are amazing and this one is amazing as well. I highly recommend it and give it 5/5 stars!
Nancy
Apr 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Skye Richmond Whole in his arms

As always Skye Richmond did not disappoint. It was a well written story. I can not wait to see what is next in this series.
J H
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nix and River are so sexy and sweet together. I love reading about fated mates and this was a great addition to the series. Steamy, well written and a great read!
Emily
Velda Varney
Susan Rawlings
Felicia
Apr 06, 2021

• The Devoted Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #3)
  • STAHP, Collaborate and Listen (STAHP #2)
  • Rex's Sweet Omega
  • AnyFANG for Him (CREA, #5)
  • Sworn Oath (Hartland PD #2)
  • Stranded with His Boss (Amber Falls #1)
  • Forever With His Boss (Amber Falls #2)
  • Forbidden Ink (Get Ink'd, #6)
  • Knot Afraid (Knotted Paths #2)
  • Grantham (Warlocks of Amherst, #4)
  • Honor Code (Hartland PD #1)
  • Getting Their Bearings
  • Finding His Pack (Greycoast Pack #1)
  • The Defiant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #2)
  • Priest (Hell's Ankhor Book 10)
  • The Dragon Prince’s Daddy (Royal Heat #1)
  • Stone Cold Obsidian (Arrowtown #6)
  • Sweet as Honey (Aster Valley, #2)
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

Wildwood Mates (4 books)
  • Safe In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #1)
  • Home In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #2)
  • Healed In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #4)

News & Interviews

Jenny Lawson is the funniest person you know. And if you don’t know her, just read one of her books and she becomes the funniest person you...