Start by marking “Whole In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #3)” as Want to Read:
Whole In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #3)

Whole In His Arms

(Wildwood Mates #3)

Phoenix couldn’t be happier. He’s finally found his mate, and they’re planning their forever. The only thing that’s missing is the truth about his past.

Orphaned at a young age, Nix has always had questions. When the opportunity comes along to finally find out the truth, he’ll stop at nothing to get those answers. Even if that means putting himself in danger and leaving hi

Published March 30th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Whole In His Arms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whole In His Arms

Start your review of Whole In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #3)
Len Evans Jr
May 13, 2021 rated it liked it
Not the best of the series...

Part of the reason I didn't like this book as much as books 1 & 2 is that someone dropped the ball a bit in regards to spelling and typos with misc punctuation marks randomly popping up. The story is just a variation on book two and should have explored new territory. All in all still enjoyable... Just didn't wow me.
Dan
May 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
This one felt more creative than book 2, in the sense of how River and Nix meet and the kind of struggles the plot carries them through. It does have its cliches, but it isn't as easily predicted as the previous books. The way it's lined makes it feel more fresh, and not straight out of a formula. So far, my favorite of the bunch! ...more
Ali
Apr 12, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This was another sweet insta-love mates story. There are more omegas rescued in this story (which gives all kinds of more MCs for future books) and also brings Nix some blood family. I am not going to lie but the total worry and separation anxiety by both of them seemed just a bit over the top for a few days but I also had no real timeline for how long they had been mated at that point. I look forward to seeing this series continue.

I received a copy of this book and am giving an honest review
Amanda
Mar 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.

I still liked a lot of this book, as I think Richmond writes really sweet easy fated mate tales. I liked River and Nix both and I enjoyed getting to see the rest of the cast of characters connect and feel more at home. The reason I couldn’t rate this higher was that the MCs were apart for the majority of the novel. When they came together it was with a lot of heat, and I loved that; I just would’ve loved to see them more settled together.
Deirdre
Apr 05, 2021 rated it really liked it

Band of Brothers
Shifters aren't the only ones who mistreat Omegas. Profiteering Humans engage in enterprising ways that benefit the most financially. Seeing shifters having no respect for Omegas they just take advantage of a ready made market of victims, reputation whose disappearance is likely to go under or not even reported at all. By keeping the breeding in house instead of attracting attention by trying to traffic the wrong Omegas (those who are cherished by their families and packs).

A coh
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
Whole in His Arms is a decent omegaverse romance by Skye R Richmond. The third book in the Wildwood Mates series, it's not really a romance.

Nix and River's tale is not what I was expecting. They're already an established couple when this story starts.

Instead of their developing relationship, this is the story of Nix trying to find his family, and saving omegas from danger. For most of the story, Nix and River are apart, with the reader seeing how much they miss and support each other.

So, agai
Deb Swietek
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fated mates, captive omegas, and mpreg. Ooh, and missing family.

I simply love the Wildwood Mates series. The characters come alive, pulling you into their story. My old friends welcomed me back, drawing my in from the first pages. I went willingly. This segment features tiger Phoenix and wolf River. Their newly mated bliss is interrupted by a rescue mission: omegas held captive for breeding. This is what Nix is trained for. He is reluctant to leave newly pregnant River, but it's the right thin
Siobhan Flynn
May 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Something sweet born out of misery. When a rescue operation turns complicated and it hits closer to home then you realise things gets messy. Angsty and worrisome in the beginning but it turns into some light and tender moments along side family and friends. It is heartbreaking when you know what goes on with the world of human trafficking and how those omegas are left behind. River and Nix after mating and the rescue mission solidyfy their bond and build their happy family. Once the bad guy is t ...more
Larissa_S
Apr 04, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
I enjoyed the prior two books in this series but I’m not sure exactly how I feel about this one. I love the fated mates premise and this book picks up after Home in his Arms with Nix and River having just bonded. They find out River is pregnant just as Nix has to leave to go on a mission, and then I felt like we spent the better part of the book with Nix and River apart from each other. The whole story just felt off to me, incomplete. The basic story is good but I just didn’t enjoy it as much as ...more
J.M.
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
No spoilers of any kind included.
I thought Whole In His Arms was awesome.
Each book that I read of Skye R. Richmond just seems to get better and better.
So yes I do recommend this book, actually I recommend the whole series because I love it.

*An Advanced Reader Copy was provided by the author, publisher or a promotional service and I have voluntarily chosen to write a fair and honest review*
Barbara
Apr 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I like this series about the Wildwood Mates. Every story is just a little further in the Band of brothers need to rescue omegas that are being used and abused. This story was about humans using omegas for their babies. River and Nix are mated and River is pregnant when Nix feels like to has to help his other family in dealing with the humans and he feels that he may find out about his past at the same time. Enjoyed reading--good storyline along with interesting characters.
Janet Hunt
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved. Loved, loved!! Nix and River are fated mates that had “found” each other at the end of Home in his Arms. They have just bonded and found out that River is pregnant when Nix has to leave for a mission. One that could potentially hurt him and bring him closer to the truth about his family. Each of these stories keep just getting better and better. I’m voluntarily reviewing from an advanced copy that I received.
Rebecca Park
May 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Nix & River are beyond sweet together. Things seem to move super fast with these two but a lot happened in book 1 and 2 that led to this book. Things are good for them but, river keeps thinking something bad is about to happen and he was right in a sense but the guys come together and save innocent lives. Nix finds more family than he ever thought he would. They're happy ending is really sweet and I can't wait for more❤😄

*I received a copy of this book from GRR, and this is my honest review*
Xochitl
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Again, Ms Richmond did it! Another heartfelt story in the world of Wildwood's pack. The book is perfect! It had everything I love in a good story... Enough adventures and danger to add a little bit of excitement, many romance and sweet dialogues, a lot of steam and hot scenes, cute babies and of course, a glimpse of the happily ever after of beloved characters of the previous books! A wonderful story about love and family! I can't wait for more! ...more
Terri
Apr 03, 2021 rated it liked it
Fated mates stories make me happy. Wolf shifter River was sweet and supportive, the perfect mate for tiger Nix, who needed a family of his own desperately. These two were great together, and I enjoyed their interactions. It was satisfying to see Nix work to save abused omegas, including some who might be part of his family.
This story was emotional and satisfying, and I enjoyed it. I look forward to more in this series.
Michelle
Apr 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great addition to the series

Started out super fast paced compared to the other books but I still loved River and Nix. Loved meeting and getting to know the brothers. Looking forward to Ryder and Jax
CasBP
Apr 11, 2021 rated it liked it
Wasn't into it.

Sadly I just couldn't make myslef enjoy this. I like the idea. Liked how nix helped free the captive omegas. And then found his family. Just couldn't get into this it didn't flow and typos. Ugh.
Stephanie
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is another great addition to this series. I really like River and Nix's story. This is such a sweet read and I love seeing the other characters in this world. Skye R. Richmond has made another great and I can't wait for more in this world. ...more
Molly
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved Nix and River! This was a really great read and a great addition to the series! Richmond’s books are amazing and this one is amazing as well. I highly recommend it and give it 5/5 stars!
Nancy
Apr 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Skye Richmond Whole in his arms

As always Skye Richmond did not disappoint. It was a well written story. I can not wait to see what is next in this series.
J K H
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nix and River are so sexy and sweet together. I love reading about fated mates and this was a great addition to the series. Steamy, well written and a great read!
Katy Dann
May 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

This book was definitely a tearjearker. I am glad Nix had his questions answered sad him and river had to be separated for a little while for him to have closure.
Judy Ferrell
Jan 30, 2022 rated it really liked it
Rescue

Nix doesn't know his past but he knows River is his future. Nix goes on a rescue mission to save omegas. Romance is always a good thing!
LJ Henley
Apr 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
I always enjoy books by Skye Richmond and this one didn’t disappoint either. I found River and Nix to be a sweet tiger and Wolf couple who are fated mates. Nix hasn’t had a real family until he finds his coworkers and the pack they have come to call home. River and Nix realize they are fated mates as soon as they see each other and start a family right away. Their perfect life is interrupted when Nix’s team finds a camp full of stolen omegas and their children. They do all that they can to rescu ...more
Iamami2
Apr 19, 2021
Rachael
Oct 12, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Baby and the Wolf (Shifter Rescue #1)
  • Claiming His Pack (Northbay Pack, #1)
  • Baby and the Panther (Shifter Rescue #2)
  • Claiming His Purpose (Northbay Pack, #2)
  • Moon River Rogue (Exiled Pack #1)
  • Daddy From Flames (Dragon Firefighters, #1)
  • The Groovy Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #4)
  • Claiming His Potential (Northbay Pack, #3)
  • Claiming His Passion (Northbay Pack, #4)
  • The Bewitched Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #5)
  • His Protective Alpha (Seven Corners Shifters #1)
  • Moon River Rebel (Exiled Pack #2)
  • Manny for Walker (Claws Inc. #1)
  • Run to You (Moonshadow Den #1)
  • The Devoted Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #3)
  • Redemption (Lions of Locust Falls #1)
  • Secrets in Smoke (Dragon Firefighters, #2)
  • Baby and the Billionaire (Shifter Rescue #3)
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

Wildwood Mates (4 books)
  • Safe In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #1)
  • Home In His Arms (Wildwood Mates #2)
  • Healed In His Arms (Wildwood Mates, #4)

News & Interviews

This is a fun one: For the collection below, we decided to take a long-arc overview and try to identify the most popular books published over...