Start by marking “The Problem With Cupid (Holiday Romance #2)” as Want to Read:
The Problem With Cupid (Holiday Romance #2)

The Problem With Cupid

(Holiday Romance #2)

After Evan's relationship fail during Christmas vacation, he heads back to college with a new plan. It's time for a break from dating. He doesn't want to quit the game completely though. Garland, his funny, lovable, down-to-earth roommate, is constantly talking to girls. And never asking them out.

Evan might be on a romantic hiatus but that doesn't mean he can't help his
Published January 30th 2020 by Bluefields

To ask other readers questions about The Problem With Cupid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Problem With Cupid

Start your review of The Problem With Cupid (Holiday Romance #2)
Heidi Robbins (Heidi Reads...)
This book played like a movie in my mind! The author does a great job of making it easy to visualize the characters and their mannerisms, and I love the humorous tone that runs throughout the story. Is there a term for two people who think they have unrequited love for each other but are actually both secretly in love? Whatever it's called, it's one of my favorite tropes! Plenty of hidden yearning and romantic tension. Evan is trying to play it cool, but just can't help himself when it comes to ...more
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute, Fluffy Young Love

Cute, fluffy young love. Evan was flirty and fun. I enjoyed his growing awareness of Abby and his desire to be a good friend. The snow scene was yummy. This is a fun, young feeling clean romance.
Mylissa Demeyere
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this short, cute, funny read. Daniels has a fun style, that is so easy to read, you breeze through the pages. Nothing serious, a few good laughs and some good romance. Evan is really clueless when it comes to understanding his own heart, but it made me nod and think, yes, most guys are. At least ones like Evan. I loved Garland, and hope Daniels will write another book with his story.
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
The Problem With Cupid was so cute and I couldn't stop smiling. If you're looking for a quick read and enjoy NA Romance that's sweet and adorable, then you'll want to add this one to your tbr!
The first rule of being just friends with a girl is that you can’t kiss her. No matter how tempting it is. Especially when you’re trying to hook her up with your roommate.

I read The Trouble With Christmas and absolutely cherished that story. Evan was the brother's best friend in that book, but c
Pascale
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
-‘I was relieved to know I had backup. This matchmaking stuff was uncharted territory for me. Sam seemed like the type of girl who’d probably done it a time or two. “Thanks. I don’t have a solid plan yet, but when I do, you’ll be the first to know.”’-

This story is a sequel to The Trouble with Christmas in that the story continues with Garland an Evan (Chrissy’s brother and his best friend) at college. Evan meets Abby, a cute girl that he is attracted to, but then decides to set her up with Garla
Katie W
Cupid's arrow zinged straight to my heart!

The sneak peek of Evan in The Trouble with Christmas whetted my appetite and I was so excited to get to know him better and get his story in this book.

Evan is a charmer, an only child, and a hilarious man. Women flock to him, but when he meets shy and mousy, Abby, in a college class one day, he decides she'd be the perfect woman for his roommate, Garland. Enter...Evan's role as the matchmaker!

I LOVED this story and adored the subtle message that the surf
Sienna✨
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⚠️ Warning: has spoilers from previous book

Super good!! Really cute, quick read. I think the boys’ flirting was a little over the top, but overall a really good story!

I liked that this one was in a boy’s perspective. I also liked how it was about Evan. Even though I loved that Chrissy ended up with Nate in the first novella, I always felt sorry for Evan, so I’m glad this one was about him. ❤️

*prediction* Garland’s story is next??🤞
Keri
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
While I enjoyed this one for the most part I didn't like it quite as much as the first. I wasn't really a fan of Evan from the first book and I can't say this book really helped. He is arrogant but not in the charming way. It was more annoying. I did really like Abby though. Garland was alright, I'm hoping the next book in the series will be more about him. I think I would like that better. ...more
T. Vang
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was a good read

It was a good read. Nothing special. Very cliche. I wish I could've read it from the heroine's POV too. Her books are always fun to read.
S B
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adorable

And sweet and funny.

Definitely a shorter read, but it had the right amount of angst to keep things interesting. Definitely recommend if looking for a laugh.
Jeff
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wonderful story

I laugh and I cried through the whole story of a Abby and Evan while he was an idiot trying to play matchmaker
Katryne
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Super good!!!

The book is cute and funny, I had a lot of fun reading it! The story is really good, I hope there's more in the Holiday Romance series!
Lillian
I adore this book! The Problem With Cupid by Robin Daniels is the second book in her novella series Holiday Romance and follows Evan, the failed romantic interest from book one. If you enjoy romantic comedies and sweet romance, you are in for a treat with this one.

I loved Evan in the first book, so when I saw that he was getting his own story (at Valentine’s Day no less!) I knew I had to read it. Evan is the classic playboy, lots of dating and never really into anything serious. After his faile
Mia_yeah
Christine
Feb 23, 2020
Aug 19, 2020
Rmsooon
rated it did not like it
Dec 18, 2020
Fiona
Mar 21, 2020
Sierra
Jun 02, 2020

• The Love Fakers (Love Quiz, #1)
  • The Match Makers (Love Quiz, #3)
  • The Deal Breakers (Love Quiz #2)
  • My Summer Mistake (Sweet Mountain High, #1)
  • Something New
  • Stuck with You
  • My Fake Boyfriend  (Sweet Mountain High, #3)
  • Dare You to Kiss the Quarterback (Rock Valley High #1)
  • A Man Worth Shaving For (Shaped By Love #1)
  • The Wrong Prom Date (The Wrong Match Book 3)
  • Ash Princess (Ash Princess Trilogy, #1)
  • The Good Girl & the Bad Boy (Jackson High, #2)
  • My Know-It-All Nemesis (Sweet Mountain High, #2)
  • Popularity is Just an Equation
  • Melt My Heart
  • Charming the Cheerleader (The Bet Duet, #1)
  • The Quarterback and the Ballerina (The Ballerina Academy, #1)
  • Dare You to Date the Point Guard (Rock Valley High #2)
The most important thing to know about me is that I'm basically a sixteen-year-old trapped in an adult's body. It's why I feel such a great connection to all of my characters and why I love to write romantic comedy. The kid in me just wants to be goofy. Besides being a writer; I'm a wife, mother of five, volleyball enthusiast and home decorating guru. My list of favorites includes: reading, Christ ...more

Holiday Romance (3 books)
  • The Trouble With Christmas (Holiday Romance Book 1)
  • The Danger With Fireworks (Holiday Romance Book 3)