Start by marking “Finding Real Magic (Relic Diver, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding Real Magic (Relic Diver, #1)

Finding Real Magic

(Relic Diver #1)

Zahn’s life has been anything but ordinary. While hunting archaic relics infused with magic from continent to continent, his latest search brings him to Hollywood, and then face to face with a movie star he has idolized for years.

Until now, he has only cared about the quest. But as lust and love break into his life, Zahn is caught up in a violent competition to retrieve
Published October 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Finding Real Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Real Magic

Start your review of Finding Real Magic (Relic Diver, #1)
Steve Naylor
May 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Rating 3.0 stars

Not bad, started off really good but fizzled for me a little towards the end. The story follows the main character Zahn, a relic diver as he is searching for an ancient magical relic. One such relic is on a movie studio. While he is there trying to find the relic, he comes across one of the most famous movie stars in the world. Someone that Zahn has been following most of his life. They get to talking and he ends up saving her from a deranged fan that tries to kill her. She of c
Steve
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
An interesting world and a well-written and paced story. No point in rehashing the blurb, but I enjoyed this and will certainly check out a sequel.
Robert loudermilk
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Shawn keys is amazing. I read the cost of being special series first. And this one was just as amazing. Starting the next one now.
Kevin
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was ok
I knew the book warned of harem shenanigans, but I didn't expect it to be this much smut. I thought there would have been a gripping story about magic coming back to the world.
What I got so far (reached halfway through the book) was a "nice" understanding guy, who is buffed, personable, is hung like a horse, and can make the ladies quiver multiple times. He is also gentle when it's needed, and a great fighter.

The villains (so far) are cartoony. I would have liked to finish this, but I can't put
Tacticalguy
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mature, adult themes crashes headlong into urban fantasy!

First, the review title says it all; sex and magic. This is a well-written novel intended for adults with a taste for urban fantasy. Second, Mr Keys is one of those authors that sucks the reader immediately with a lot of well-researched detail, so be warned! This won't be set aside easily for other mundane tasks.
S BAILEY
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good story

I really enjoyed the story and the characters. Had to subtract a star for the multiple errors, in particular I found the repeated use of 'grinded' more than a little jarring.
Lenron Brown
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Karsa Orlong
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Wow! Every thing was perfect. Great story and characters. The story was perfectly paced, the characters were fleshed out nicely and the sex was written very well in my humble opinion. My only dislike was how some of the relationships seemed a little rushed.
m1245
Nov 30, 2020 rated it did not like it
Just hates MCs that goes from supersmart martial arts expert to an idiot the next second. And there is so much that doesn't makes sense. This author seems to do this a lot. 2nd series I can't stand and dropped. Author is dropped! ...more
CuppyCakes
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

It’s tomb raider with a touch of raiders of the lost ark.I loved this book a lot.Beautiful smart and deadly women just spice the book up even more.
Lori Davis
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Male Laura Croft with a harem

The treasure Hunter plot is as old as literature, but it is rarely captured in a lighthearted way that still reads well. Very enjoyable
Tracy S McCoy
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

What an interesting and enjoyable adult storyline!! Adventure, Fantasy and a perfect amount of adult entertainment 'll Much much more please
John Ford
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good

A good start to the book series, I am looking forward to seeing what happens in the next book released.
Joshua Kurtz
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun read. Didn’t want to put it down. Plenty of action and lots of spice to keep it lively. I definitely recommend this author and all of his works. I’ve read a few different books if his and they’re all excellent
John DeBlanc
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun!

Shawn Keys kicks off the Relic Diver Series with a bang in Finding Real Magic! Fantastic harem with a serious Lara Croft, Indiana Jones vibe.
Marlon
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Mr. Keys has a knack for creating deep immersive worlds with well thought out characters. Each with realistic emotions and motivations. The story is a great adventure that sets the stage for a much larger series. Great fun. Can't wait for the sequel.
Jim Culp
Feb 27, 2020
Raul Harrington
Feb 02, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Haremgamelitbooks...: New Harem GameLit Release: Finding Real Magic 1 1 Feb 26, 2020 04:47AM

• Barbarian Outcast (Princesses of the Ironbound, #1)
  • Cashing In (Luck's Voice Book 2)
  • The Honor of Duty
  • Herald of Shalia 2
  • The Fractured World
  • First Steps (Descend, #1)
  • Scholomance 2 (Scholomance, #2)
  • Sin and Soil
  • Mana Master (A Mage's Cultivation, #1)
  • Scholomance (Scholomance, #1)
  • Vampire Lord: Conquering a Bloodthirsty Earth (Vampire Lord, #1)
  • Wastelands (Rogan's Monsters, #1)
  • Lost Bonds (Binding Words Book 6)
  • A New Path: The Giseria Chronicles Book 1
  • Between Worlds (The Occupation Saga #1)
  • Heretic Spellblade (Heretic Spellblade, #1)
  • The OP MC: God of Winning (The OP MC, #1)
  • The Scarlet Cavern (The Makalang 1)

Relic Diver (2 books)
  • A Staff of True Magic (Relic Diver, #2)

News & Interviews

Nature, in Her infinite awesomeness, can provide solace even when you’re stuck in the house. As a matter of fact, the numbers suggest that...