Start by marking “Luke the Hybrid Reindeer & His Vivacious Elf (Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer, #6)” as Want to Read:

Luke the Hybrid Reindeer & His Vivacious Elf

(Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer #6)

From the World of Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer.

The North Pole isn't exactly as it appears in fairy tales. It has the elves and Santa and his reindeer, but Santa and Mrs. Claus aren't the jolly couple the world believes them to be. The reindeer are all shape-shifters who transform into gorgeous beings in human form and are respected by all.

Luke has always kno
Published November 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Luke the Hybrid Reindeer & His Vivacious Elf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luke the Hybrid Reindeer & His Vivacious Elf

Start your review of Luke the Hybrid Reindeer & His Vivacious Elf (Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer, #6)
Len Evans Jr
Wow, the author really delivered on this new addition to an awesome series! This one is full of hot sex, lots of humor and Luke and Micah becoming mates as well as a few others. Willy continues to be the funniest elf this guy has no filter, so let the hilarity commence. Love Luke and Micah and even Santa is turning into a nice guy! Pure unadulterated fun from start to finish.
Kazza
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Luke is definitely a hybrid with some family baggage attached

Micah is a sweetie

And Willy is on one hell of a roll
 photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png
Candi Kay
Sep 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Author KC Faelan was kind enough to interview me about the latest Willy the Kinky Elf installment, Luke the Hybrid Reindeer & His Vivacious Elf. I discuss why this particular book is more personal than the others. I hope you'll check it out.

You can check out the interview here

This year's installment introduces the reader to Luke and Micah. You might remember Luke from Dylan the Bad Boy Reindeer & His Virtuous Mate as the rent boy Dylan saved from being shaken down by a rough john early in the b
Lisa
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so loving this series and hate the fact that next years book about Santa will be the last.#
This book is about Luke, the callboy we meet in the last book and his mate Micah.
Micah and Luke meet when Micah nurses Luke back to health after he has been beaten up. This book is longer than the usual ones and that was good because it gave the story time to develop as well as have lots of funny moments with Willy and the Gang and the peppermint whiskey.#
Loved it.
Kelsy Kasey
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing

It didn't take me a year to read this book. I read it in December of last year but the real world has been killer. Everything that has happened in 2020 damn sure hasn't helped. This is my first time on this account in a long time.

I loved Lucas and Micah. I even liked Santa Claus a little bit when I didn't think that could happen. The same for Blake Simpson who was a total tool before his story a few books back.

My favorite character is still Dylan. Who doesn't love a bad boy? And he wea
Helke
Sep 13, 2020
Kendra T
Nov 02, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: Can somebody add a book to a series for me, please? 2 18 Sep 30, 2019 08:15PM

• The One Decent Thing
  • The After Show (The Tribulations of Ross Young, Supernat PA, Incident #7.5)
  • Come, My Minion, Leave Your Master Alone (The Tribulations of Ross Young, Supernat PA, Incident #7)
  • We Whisk You a Merry Christmas
  • Denying Fate (A Series of Fates, #1)
  • Fearing Fate (A Series of Fates #3)
  • Embracing Fate (A Series of Fates, #2)
  • About Tristan
  • Geeks, Nerds, and Cuddles
  • Elf Defence (Adventures in Aguillon #2)
  • Witch Under Wraps (Mythmatched, #2)
  • Ge-Mi: Part Two
  • For Life
  • In Any Light (The Rowan Harbor Cycle, #6.5)
  • The Bigfoot's Mate
  • 'Nother Sip of Gin
  • Wonderland City
  • Short Stack (Mixed Messages; Finding Home)
A blogger by day, at night Candi Kay transforms into a writer of various genres, with an emphasis on LGBTQ and erotica. Author of the Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer series, Candi's books are often filled with humor, lovable, kooky characters, and sweet happily-ever-afters. You can find Candi on Facebook, Amazon, her blog, Pinterest, Twitter, or email her at CandiKayAuthor@gmail.com. Sh ...more

Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer (7 books)
  • Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer (Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer #1)
  • Evan the Virgin Reindeer & His Sexy Buck (Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer #2)
  • Blake the Rogue Reindeer & His Cocky Human (Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer #3)
  • Barry the Lonely Reindeer & His Bashful Elf (Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer, #4)
  • Dylan the Bad Boy Reindeer & His Virtuous Mate (Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer, #5)
  • Santa Claus & His Unexpected Mate (Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer, #7)