Start by marking “The Breaking Season (Seasons, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Breaking Season (Seasons, #3)

The Breaking Season (Seasons, #3)

A sexy stand alone arranged marriage romance from USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde...

I signed on the dotted line. A marriage contract to seal my union with the devil.

I thought I knew what I was doing. His money and name were mine for the taking. But Camden Percy always gets exactly what he wants. And what he wants is me—my body, my obedience, my surrender.

He wants t
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 331 pages
Published July 21st 2020 by K.A. Linde Inc.

Start your review of The Breaking Season (Seasons, #3)
Christy
Shelves: 2020-five-stars
5 stars

2B3FE335_7C56_47A0_9A65_E68AB8C572C2_IMG_7703
Villain Katherine and her Dark Prince.

If you would have told me that I would want to read about Katherine Van Pelt after meeting her in ‘Cruel Money’, I would have said no way. And if you would have told me she would become my favorite heroine of Linde’s, I would have laughed in your face… but here we are. This. Book. Was. Epic. Linde’s best work yet and Katherine is by far my favorite heroine she’s ever written. Trust me, no one is more surprised about this than me!

Katherine and
K.A. Linde
Apr 11, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
So obsessed with this story. The character growth is out of this world. Can't wait until July! ...more
Syndi
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF

This book is not working for me. I tried to like Camden and Katherine. But I just can not connect with any of the characters nor the story. The more I listened to the audio book, the more I scroll down to the next book I want to read next.

I know for sure I do not like Katherine. I think she is a bitch. She is over dramatic. Anorexia is serious metal health issue. And in this book, Katherine's character makes the anorexia is a soap drama. I do not like it at all.

2 stars
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I have been anticipating the release of Breaking Season from the moment I met Camden and Katherine in The Lying Season and The Hating Season. There was an air of anger, dissension and sexual tension surrounding them, which made me curious to learn their story.

It is said that first impressions are the most lasting, and I was curious to see if the author could change my initial reaction to these two. Well, she did an excellent job. I found Katherine to be unstable, bitter, unlikeable and a social
Mahima
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
*** 3.75 - ish stars **"
So the blurb sounded so so good that I couldn't wait for the couple to fall in love coz I'm a sucker for arranged marriages kinda love storied but here I didn't get to feel the anticipation of their hatred, the whole arranged-marriage-scene thing or the fact that they were literally forced to get married. So I'll deduct points for that.

Otherwise the chemistry in them was okay. There was an understanding issue between them due to which some parts in the ending were bla bla
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)

Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

Boy, I have been waiting for this book ever since book one. I knew these two would be freaking amazing. And their story would be angsty. I did not read the Cruel series so there's probably a ton of backstory on Penn and Katherine that I don't know... but even from the little that this series has given us, I knew the story was pretty messy and emotional and all three or four parties involved must have residual feelings over it all. And it was plenty clear from what we got to
lazybookconqueror
3.5 Stars

After reading The Hating Season I was so excited to read this book. Catherine and Camden were so intriguing I couldn't wait to read more about them.

Unfortunately, this book didn't quite reach all of my expectations. It was still super fun and it does talk about important topics. But for the romance itself it left me wanting more from them. Probably there's more to their relationship in previous books, but since this is marketed as a standalone I would have loved to see more about their
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

'The Breaking Season' is the third book of the 'Seasons' Series by the best selling author K.A. Linde. Told in dual perspectives, get ready to meet the most explosive villiana of all time!!

I have been waiting for Katherine and Camden's story for such a long long time!! They were such a mystery to most people and I could wait to see the world through their eyes and hear their story.

I will admit that I didn't like Katherine in the starting bo
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokes.....Camden & Katherine have become my favorite couple!! I had no idea what to expect going in AND let me tell you how blown away I was with this book.

Both Camden and Katherine have become masters at not showing their feelings or weaknesses with anyone but with each other it was harder because they both are playing the same game. Camden needs an heir and even though he could have had a contract with anyone else he knew Katherine needed his unlimited money, he knew her endgame and he'
Erica Chilson
I received a free copy of this title to read and review for Wicked Reads

3 Stars

The Breaking Season is the third installment in the Seasons series, and it cannot be read as a standalone due to a continuation of the storyline. Even after reading all three novels in this series, I still experienced confusion when events are info-dumped, as if I am missing novels. Was this series a direct tie to another of KA Linde's series?

The buildup to this novel was epic, and I felt as if it would be hard to l
Izzie d
konstantina
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5/5

"Don't run from me," he said against my hair. "I've seen the worst of you, Katherine, and i'm still right here."

So this book has been one of my most anticipated 2020 books and oh boy did i loved it i think it's my favorite na romance book i've read so far this year. Something about complex characters made me fall in love with the book even more, the fact that we first saw Katherine and Camden through their friends eyes sometimes as the bad guys sometimes as the best people of the group ma
Manoela
4 Stars

Finally the wait is over, the time has come to get to know the story of Camden Percy and Katherine Van Pelt characters who have intrigued me for their relationship since the Cruel trilogy. Here we have a story of arranged marriage that took me on a roller coaster of emotions. A great job from K.A.Linde without a doubt.

Camden and Katherine have an arranged marriage and for those who follow the author's other books and managed to see some of them in their previous books they have a dynamic
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books

“We’re not a fairy tale. We’re just… us.”

Camden Percy has stolen my heart! I was drawn into the story immediately!
What a story full of angst, passion and raw emotion.
I couldn’t wait to read Katherine and Camden’s story!

I have to be honest and say that I was not a fan of Katherine to begin with but the author made me change my mind very quickly. Her character has multiple layers and once you get to know and understand her character , you can only experience a wave of emotion.

Camden my Camden-
Polly
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The BEST!!! I loved everything about it.

From the very beginning of this series I have hated Katherine. HATED her. I had no clue how her story was going to unfold but I wasn't interested in finding out. In true Linde form, she drew me in and I needed to know her story. I inhaled this book. It was everything I needed. It had angst, steam, and most important during this time it was a welcome escape.

If this grudge holder can turn her leaf on this character then so can you.

Buy this book!
Sanaa
Jul 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

I knew that this book would be worth the wait, and I was right because it was probably my favorite one in the series. And to be honest who would've thought? I've waited for Katherine's book since I read about her, and I knew there was no way she wasn't going to get one.

Did I like Katherine before? Hell no. But did I end up loving her at the end of this one? Hell yes. And what a story from start to finish. Not going to give much away but if you're a fan of this series, you're going t
bookspaced
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I‘ve been waiting for Katherine and Camden‘s story for forever.

Katherine is this fiery, strong women who doesn‘t give a s*** about what anyone thinks of her. She‘s the friend everyone wants and needs to have. But she also has a not so pleasant past.

Camden has always wanted Katherine and to get her he arranged a contract to give Katherine what she wants, enough money go spend in exchange for marriage. They are both stubborn to no end. He get‘s what he wants but he also has a past that not many kn
Attack Salmon
Aug 12, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: na-romance
This gotta be most look forward couple since The Cruel Series. Everyone wants to know what Katherine the bitch is up to and why she did what she did.

Sadly I wasn't in the mood for this and this book fails to lift me off my gloomy mood proves that. Like u are dying to know whats going inside the villain head but turn out the villain is good. Oh Katherine is good but everyone just doesn't know it yet. For the most part good ppl are boring to read about.

We are in for some Katherine's secrets in t
 Linathebookaddict
Jul 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
You are missing out if you have not read this book. This author outdid herself with this book. An arranged marriage like no other.
If you love love-hate relationships, if you love unexlected twists and turns, then read this.
Katherine and Camden had such sizzling chemistry. I adored their banter, I love how Katherine was such a strong opinionated heroine. There is wonderful dialogue, great emotion and the writing is fantastic. It draws you right in.
I recommend it. I cannot wait to read more from
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Villainous Stars ~

What an AMAZING addition to the Seasons series by K.A. Linde.

I have to be honest I was nervous to read this book, I almost passed it up. I am so glad I didn’t and took a chance on Katherine and Camden being redeemed. I honestly thought that no matter what I read in this book, Katherine and Camden would always be villains in my mind. I have never been so happy to be wrong!!! I LOVE Katherine and Camden so much after reading their s
Pinky
Oct 25, 2020 rated it did not like it
Trigger Warnings: (view spoiler)

I was super excited to read this after a friend recommended it since I've been hungover on The Unwanted Wife and am continuing to look for books that will make me feel the things I did while reading it. But so far, I haven't really succeeded in finding anything that beats it. This book had a good premise but I just hated how it was marketed as a standalone. You can try and read this as a stand-alone but I feel like
Clau
Jul 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Yes, this one was better than the other one.
Camden and Katherine are the villains in their group. They are the hardest to get to know. And most of their friends wonder why they got married. They are probably a match made in hell.
They spend a lot of time arguing and basically hating each other. Until they finally start talking and try to make their marriage work.
I liked their story. And I liked both main characters, as cold and manipulative as they were.
♛ Mademoiselle Smut ♛
Nov 15, 2020 marked it as did-not-finish
I was not feeling it. DNF at 13%
Lisa Mcintire
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really good!
Books, Coffee & Passion
I’ve been loving the Seasons series and this book was my most anticipated book in it. I wanted to love it, but sadly I didn’t. I liked it, I enjoyed it, it was entertaining but I didn’t love it. It might have been the crazy expectations that I had for these characters or the expectations I always have in K.A. Linde’s books, I don’t know.
The buildup to Camden and Katherine’s story was incredible and at first everything was perfect: the game between them, Camden’s darkness, Katherine’s backbone, t
Tash
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Despite having read a number of Linde’s works. I don’t think I have ever read one of her contemporaries. That has changed after reading this one and I can see why I have been missing out and need to read her contemporaries.
These two characters were instantly addicting despite their dislike for each other. It’s a game to them. Who will break first and come crashing down. It’s a game they have played for a year. Each tied to their past relationship they don’t want to give up.
However they are tie
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
My favourite of the series (so far)!

Camden and Katherine. Yeah, I’d been watching these two for a while. The disdain for others, and almost self-hatred, felt all too uncomfortably real. I watched but didn’t particular care for so imagine how surprised I was by much I loved, loved, loved their story! Talk about characters with hidden depths. Told from both points of view, getting behind the facades of these complex characters was a reading treat…

Katherine had been a core member of the Crew but he
Demetra
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, arcs

My first book from K.A. Linde was an absolute winner! This book has some of my favourite tropes, so it was a no-brainer for me to pick it up; I’m so glad that I did!

Katherine and Camden’s wedding is a business arrangement. She’s in need of money and he needs a woman by his side. They aren’t really a couple. For the first year of their marriage, they live separately and only meet for public functions. Camden has a business to run and Katherine has a life as an Upper East Side socialite.
D
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I should've known better... I didn't think K.A. Linde would make me fall for a villain. Turns out, I didn't think correctly. Camden Percy and Katherine Von Pelt are a powerhouse of hard exteriors and vulnerability. I loved their bold chemistry and sophistication all laced with a brewing angst and a need for true, unconditional love.
K.A. Linde wrote an incredible story line that is very relatable to women-- and men for that matter-- Acceptance is at the heart of this story. We all want it no mat
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Reckless Memories (Wrecked, #1)
  • Coach Me
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)
  • Pawn (The Pawn Duet, #2)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • The Cityscape Affair Trilogy (Cityscape Affair, #1-3)
  • Wife (Betrothed, #1)
  • Committed (Betrothed, #4)
  • Miss Typed (Miss, #2)
  • Flame (Web of Desire, #2)
  • Miss Understanding (Miss, #1)
  • Three Words
  • The Con Artist (The Dark Arts, #1)
  • Perfection
  • Persephone
  • Color Me Pretty
  • Trust Game
  • The Escape Artist (The Dark Arts, #2)
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, Wrights, and more than thirty other novels. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia, was the head campaign worker for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and served as the head coach of the Duke University dance team. She loves reading fantasy n ...more