Start by marking “Broken Boundaries (Broken Rebel Brotherhood, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Boundaries (Broken Rebel Brotherhood, #3)

Broken Boundaries

(Broken Rebel Brotherhood #3)

Aiden
I hate secrets. They ruin peoples lives and end relationships. Too bad I picked a job thats full of clients with skeletons in their closet. None of that bothers me because I can compartmentalize. Keep the required boundaries in tact. Until she shows up on my doorstep.

Shes the one person that can make me forget the rules of the brotherhood. The only person I would even
Published March 5th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Broken Boundaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Boundaries

Start your review of Broken Boundaries (Broken Rebel Brotherhood, #3)
Victoria Weston
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this series and the third book that I've read by this author and this book doesn't disappoint. What an awesome must read book series.

Broken Rebel Souls Brotherhood #1. Broken Souls.
Broken Rebel Souls Brotherhood #2 Broken Innocence.
Broken Rebel Souls Brotherhood #3 Broken Boundaries.

Aiden is a complete protector and is a real great caring guy.
He despises secrets and knows how they can ruin your life in more ways than one. Aiden gets a really scary call about Scarlett
Karen
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Secrets and Lies can kill a relationship, no matter whether it is a romantic, working, or friendship.

Aiden is the fun one. The guy that makes jokes and keeps the women smiling. That is until he is ghosted by a woman he is falling for and cant get out of his mind or his system. She showed up one night and claimed that she had a stalker and Aiden helped her out, thats what the Broken Rebel Brotherhood does. He broke so many of his rules as well as the brotherhoods and then she just left him. No
Cassie Ashford
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
In Griffin and Bries book we saw that something was going on with Aiden but didnt get any real clues or hints as to what. Well this book answers it all. This book was quite a stand out for the series for me.

Aiden gets the shock of his life when he gets a desperate call regarding Scarlett. He had no idea what he was walking into when he ran to her rescue. His life will be forever changed. I expected Aiden to be the one to run throughout this book from the responsibilities but he surprised me by
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE the Broken Rebel Brotherhood, as each story is utterly captivating. Broken Boundaries is the story of Aiden & Scarlett. He's been in the previous books in other capacities obviously, but Scarlett made her appearance in Broken Souls (Book 1), when she needed help with a stalker, and came to the Broken Rebel Brotherhood. Aiden was the one who ended up trying to help her, but they were meant for more to be honest. However, she left one day without any sort of goodbye, ...more
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Broken Boundaries is book three in the Broken Rebel Brotherhood series and each book could be read as a standalone; however, while you could easily follow just one book along and enjoy it there are some things you see in the prior books that answer your question you may have had at that time. It is like bringing it full closure and anyways you would truly miss out on one of the good MC stories out there so read them all. Aiden hates secrets and knows the rules of the job, but from the moment he ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

Back in the first book while all the drama with Sadie was going on, Scarlett arrived on the doorstep of the Broken Rebel Brotherhood seeking help from a stalker. But then... she left. No note, no talking, she was just gone. For Aiden, the brother that had been assigned to look after her, this was the beginning of a different Aiden than the one he was before; he didn't stop looking for her, not just because she was a "lost client", but because he had fallen in love with
Cheri
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aiden and Scarlett

Third book in the series and every one of them is a great read. Aiden is part of the Broken Rebel Brotherhood BRB. They protect abuse victims. Scarlett came to them years before, stalked and abused. She ran. No word. Aiden searched for her. She was more than a client. She took part of him when she left. More than he knew. The next time he saw her she was beaten and badly injured. She also was with a little girl. His daughter.

She just knew he'd never forgive her. Was there any
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Broken Boundaries by Andi Rhodes is book Three in the Broken Rebel Brotherhood Series. This is the story of Scarlett and Aiden. I have read the past books which helped me with their story in this one but I thought you could make it a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Aiden is part of a group that help women and others who are abused and / or need help. Aiden had been assigned to Scarlett when she was needing help but that was a few years ago. Aiden had started to feel for her more than a
Kj
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aiden and Scarlett story is intense. When she came to the Broken Rebel Brotherhood for help Aiden took one look and he was hooked on her. In fact he broke all the rules and when she left him it left a stain on his heart. Now he gets a call from the hospital about her and he runs to get to her. Aiden's life is about to change in more ways than one not to mention the shock he is about to receive. Based upon his up bringing he and Scarlett will have some home truths that they need to iron out not ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.66

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Talk about a shocker of a storyline. Aiden hates secrets and this book is full of them. Scarlett doesnt want to go to him but she doesnt have a choice. Can these two survive through all the bullsh**? Aiden and Scarlett are in for a very bumpy ride. Awesome writing.

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

The real reason Scarlett left Aiden blew me away, but the reason she is back is more of a shocker and where has she been for
Angela
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been on a roll lately, reading amazing stories by amazing authors. This story is only the third book by Ms. Rhodes and it is so good. Aiden is a member of the BRB who help those in need from stalking spouses, ex-boyfriends, etc. Their mission is not always easy or neat. There is a good bit of drama which will keep you on the edge of your seat. This is also a secret baby romance which sometimes works for me and sometimes not. Definitely works in this story. Tillie is just too cute and ...more
BusyM3
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this series and you will not be disappointed. I really enjoyed this book. Aiden hates secrets but his job deals with this all day long. Scarlett needs protection but doesn't want it. She can do things on her own. She gotten Aiden help before but will he help again? The story will keep you interested to see what happens with these two. You will not put it down till the end. Their chemistry is amazing. Looking forward to read more from this series.

I received a free copy
Heather  Red Hatter Book Blog
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Broken Boundaries is Aiden and Scarlett's story. Of course we have met Aiden in earlier books, and Scarlett had also been introduced to us as well. Aiden is still our loveable jokester. Scarlett is a woman who has had a rough past and has done what she has needed to, to survive. When their past meets their future there are some issues that need to be dealt with. Their journey to happiness is a little rough, but with the help of the those who love them and are family anything is possible. I know ...more
Lauren
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Aiden and Scarletts story has been hinted at since the beginning of the series. Aiden, a sexy alpha male and member of the BRB met Scarlett, woman on the run from stalker like boyfriend when she came to the BRB looking for protection. Things got heated until Scarlett disappeared. Now, years later, she shows back up and Aiden finds himself right back where he started, with feelings.

Alpha male motorcycle club member meets woman trying to get out of a bad situation in this saga of the Broken Rebels
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Sophie Ruthven
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow yet another stunning book from this author.
She has definitely got a fan in me.
Yet again I was hooked from cover to cover and loved how she's worked it to branch into a new series.
Can't say much about actual book as my favourite bits will ruin experience for others but grab your wine and tissues and enjoy. Thoroughly reccomend each book in series.
Debra Richardson
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic and brilliantly written addition to the Broken Rebels Brotherhood series! It is an outstanding, witty, well developed, and intriguing sit on the edge of your seat read. The characters are likeable; the chemistry between them is off the charts. Definitely recommended!

Courtney Turner
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was intense. Scarlet and Aiden have a past. And that past comes back into Aidens life in form of a little girl. After scarlet is thrown back into Aiden life he will have to figure out how to forgive and forget so he can protect his new family. This book was amazing and I couldnt get enough of it!

Charlotte Isaac
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Another enjoyable book by Andi Rhodes. I couldn't put it down, I had to know what was coming next.

I really wanted to hate Scarlett in this book, but she won me over in end with redeeming herself.

I really enjoyed the forming of relationship between Scarlett and Aiden, they had to fight for each other but they did.

I really love this series and can't wait for more.
Kathy Mccalmon
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this MC romance. This is scarlett and aidens story. His MC protects abused women but when scarlett comes back into his life can he forgive her and save her?

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Aiden and Scarlett have some issues to get through, one of them being a secret she keeps. Aiden hates secrets but they can't deny their connection, attraction, and the chemistry. I loved the pull they have towards one another. There are some twists in the story which keep it captivating.
Julie Jackson
Reviewed for SNS

Elvira
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read with characters that are well developed and engaging and have chemistry. The storyline is well written and flows smoothly from page to page.

Sherry Hays
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book.
The story was well written and kept me reading until the last page.
The couple had some very good chemistry.
I would recommend this book to others.

AND 1515
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five Glittery Stars...
by and1515

Oh yeah another great book by Andi Rhodes absolutely
one hundred percent fantastic and totally worth all
the sparkly golden stars and more.

AnnaRose Martinez
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Three

I loved this trilogy, the characters and story lines were great. Each one brought out the best and worst of the BRB. They all get a HEA.
Christine Kirkman
Mar 20, 2020
Karen
rated it it was ok
Mar 06, 2020
Kelle Mcclumpha
Mar 18, 2020

• Alarick (King's Descendants Book 1)
  • King of Kings
  • Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs #4)
  • Brinks (Fallen Lords MC #9)
  • Guts & Glory: Steel (In the Shadows Security, #5)
  • Blayze's Inferno (Royal Bastards MC: Los Angeles, CA, #1)
  • Owned by Him
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • Enigma (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Book 3)
  • Sinners & Gin (Top Shelf, #6)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Mirage
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, MD, #1)
  • Tap'd Out (Dead Presidents MC, #5)
  • Guts & Glory: Brick (In the Shadows Security, #6)
  • Connors' Devils (Devil's Riot MC #5)
  • Patch (The Black Cobras MC #3)
  • Cedric (Savage Kings MC Book 12)
Andi is an author of contemporary romance who started her journey when her career in social work was no longer her passion. Her books are sassy and suspenseful with a heavy dose of sizzle and are guaranteed to deliver an HEA and all the feels. She loves writing about alpha males and the women who tame them. When shes not writing, Andi is an avid reader of the romance genre and prefers books that ...more

Broken Rebel Brotherhood (3 books)
  • Broken Souls (Broken Rebel Brotherhood, #1)
  • Broken Innocence (Broken Rebel Brotherhood, #2)

News & Interviews

Are you new to reading mysteries and thrillers and feeling overwhelmed by where to start? As all good detectives know, narrowing down the list ...